VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2012 #2861
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
As of the following post, I had contacted the Spokane County Sheriff regarding the lack of a reply to my letter to Steele. I received a letter back three days later. It looked to me like that it had been written by the FBI in the act of impersonating Steele. It was subsequently proven to have been written by Steele and convinced me that something was seriously wrong with his mind. I did not post those suspicions for some time.
And whilst it may well be proof he had lost it, again it has a possible more innocent explanation.

*If* he is innocent or framed, he is in prison charged with something he did not do. He knows how the system works, he has been charged with one of the most heinous crimes imaginable, he is likely in the middle of a drug/medication change and any number of additional factors that I haven't thought of. A month is probably not enough to adjust to this. I doubt I would be able to write a fully sane and coherent letter under those circumstances.

Those posts I quoted earlier from you implying he was crazy? They were made in June - before this letter.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2862
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I will not have another American woman
Apparently posted by Edgar Steele. I thought his wife was Armenian? Or is this just background story for himself in the scam investigation? Or does he refer to the "American attitude" of women?

Old July 15th, 2012 #2863
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Totally Neglected Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Their private affairs are absolutely none of our business.

What one would do is meaningless.
What matters is in real life is what actually gets done.

WN has not been swindled, wives and children get dragged into it against their will most of the time, and suffer terribly because of it. She like him would not have been able to get any decent work, due to his activities. His children will forever suffer for his activities. He is not the victim here, they are.

They have made huge sacrifices over their lives and Cindy has every right to half of their joint estate in the eyes of any court. 100k is not money, its small change over a lifetime, and that won't keep a family for 3 years.0

He chose his little Ukranian honey over her, so Cindy has no further obligations to him.

He must now look to his Ukranian babe, and Cindy and family now need to rearrange their lives, and salvage what they can.

These are serious times for them, and they do not need 2000 plus posts from you insulting and trashing them daily.

A man who sacrifices his family is not a loving husband, nor a loving father. He was also unfaithful to her several times.

One should not worship idols, most have feet of clay.
You have made an important point which has been TOTALLY neglected on this thread. Steele had adopted Cyndi's two-year-old daughter from her previous husband. By his own admission in one of his rants, she (Nicole) has rejected White Nationalism. White Nationalism has a genetic component and she shared none of Steele's DNA. Both Kelsey and Rex are Steele's biological children. They were raised in White Nationalism from the cradle.

As far as I know, neither has made ANY pro-White post or public statement with the exception of a recent video by Rex telling the story of phone threats against the family. Cyndi had never made a pro-White statement. All she has done is blame the government, the Poverty Pimp and the ADL for her husband's troubles. Steele had well over 20 years to instruct her in the Jewish Question.

There is no doubt in my mind that his children have suffered in school over their father's political activities. There is also no doubt in my mind that Cyndi would suffer in the unlikely event that she tried to get a job. Kelsey has been able to hold a job in Ft. Worth the last that I knew. I will not reveal her employer except to those having a need to know by PM. Rex is a senior at the State College in Moscow. None of the three have ANY interest in White Nationalism although Steele claimed that his children had accepted it.

I reject your argument that the private affairs of Steele's family are none of our business. When he is associated with White Nationalism, they become our business. This is especially true when he is convicted of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. It is all the more true when his family is begging for money from us, even when they can't stand our guts. Then when they squander that $122,000 and beg for more, the shit has hit the fan.

This is not a social club. It is a struggle for the survival of the White race against the Jew. What about the 2,000 poor deluded mothers who have lost their only son in the Jew war in Afghanistan? What about the 6,000 poor deluded mothers who have lost their only sons in Iraq? Bev can tell us how many mothers in her country have similarly lost their only sons in those wars for Israel.

The sacrifices of the Steele family are nothing compared with these mothers. How about the abuse taken by April Gaede and her family from the Jews and the Poverty Pimp? April's twins suffered abuse at school and that is my guess as to why they have apparently rejected White Nationalism. Steele's children were raised with a silver spoon in their mouth. The abuse that they have taken goes with the job description. April's twins may have known glory but they weren't raised with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Testimony at trial indicated that Steele has been whining for years about the expensive toy that he bought for Cyndi. The horse ranch has been a money hog from the start. April is a horsewoman and has confirmed to me that it had always lost money. Steele is an accountant and resented it. I know of no confirmation that he has ever been in the saddle.

Horses must be fed 7 days per week and Fairfax had to be hired to feed them while Steele was writing 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends. Cyndi at one time had 50 horses and at trial time was down to five. The bottom line is that I have no sympathy for the Steele family. If they like his money they should like his politics.

Old July 15th, 2012 #2864
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Cyndi's Racial Background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Apparently posted by Edgar Steele. I thought his wife was Armenian? Or is this just background story for himself in the scam investigation? Or does he refer to the "American attitude" of women?
Cyndi is half Armenian and half German and was born in our state of Oregon. Unlike you Brits, we are almost all mongrels here. My guess is that the letter portrays his true feelings of total disgust with American women.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 16th, 2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 15th, 2012 #2865
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Undisputed Letter

Quote:
That is an undisputed letter acknowledged by Cyndi from the transcript. It was heard by the jury. Cyndi gave far more damaging testimony against her husband than the FBI did. Their story was potentially unbelievable but Cyndi's testimony was a laughing stock. You should read the 1536 pages of the transcript and you will achieve complete recovery just like I did. I find more stuff that I missed every time that I go back to read it again.

Old July 16th, 2012 #2866
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Cyndi is half Armenian and half German and was born in our state of Oregon. Unlike you Brits, we are almost all mongrels here. My guess is that letter portrays his true feelings of total disgust with American women.
We're all mongrels as well. Just ask SLA.

I don't know. Maybe he's talking about the attitude of American (Western) women - the ability to spend money on crap and the general feminist behaviour. Or maybe he was trying to gain confidence with the woman by making her think that he had had it with American women and wanted a change - a woman like her. There's two sides to every story.

Quote:
That is an undisputed letter acknowledged by Cyndi from the transcript. It was heard by the jury. Cyndi gave far more damaging testimony against her husband than the FBI did. Their story was potentially unbelievable but Cyndi's testimony was a laughing stock. You should read the 1536 pages of the transcript and you will achieve complete recovery just like I did. I find more stuff that I missed every time that I go back to read it again.
Yes, I wasn't doubting the letter being genuine. I was just puzzled by him saying that about American women when I knew his wife wasn't American. But then again, if it was all just a linespin for the Russian woman, details didn't matter.

Old July 16th, 2012 #2867
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Go to Nutzpah Lounge for poll on what you suggest regarding Donald Pauly's sanity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
This isn't news so I moved it out of This Just In and into the more appropriate Nutzpah.
Just so you know, calls for people to be banned does nothing.

I added an ignore button under everyone's posts, give it a try.

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #2868
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Early Judenpresse Reports

This early post of mine deserves further comment.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1145922#263
June 19th, 2010
Donald E. Pauly
Motive

The affidavit of the FBI read like it was a joke. If Steele did not go totally crazy, this makes no sense. His little bread winner was worth far more than $100,000 alive. I think that he was mostly a house husband and knew which side his bread was buttered on.His law practice seems to be very sporadic and I don't know of a SINGLE case that he won. It looks bad for him to have let his California and Oregon law licenses expire.It is damning that he was accused in a divorce filings of philandering. However he and Cyndi kissed and made up. To quote the Shadow:"Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men.". Of course lawyers are commonly regarded as non-human.
I readily admit to being a fully recovered former dyed in the wool Steele Cheerleader. The above post was made eight days after Steele's arrest and was well before my recovery. At that time the only news was from the Judenpresse and was quite sparse.

At this time I was under the false impression that Steele was a house husband whose wife supported him with her horse farm. The only legal case that I could find that he ever clearly won was when he was charged with having his dogs off leash. It was therefore clear that he could not be making any significant amount of money as a lawyer. Losing cases all of the time gives you a bad reputation and drives off new clients.

Since then, April Gaede has pointed out to me that Cyndi's horse ranch was a money loser and a mere expensive hobby. Cyndi has admitted as much in the trial testimony. Apparently, Steele made all of his money after he bought the ranch from speculation in silver and mining stocks. It is clear from his rants that he was an expert on the subject. I have dabbled in it a bit myself, but not on the million dollar scale the Steele did.

I am not alone in jumping to conclusions on this case. As soon as the evidence was in, I saw the error of my ways. However the present unrecovered Steele Cheerleaders have no excuse. They are still in denial even though almost all the evidence has been available for a year.

Old July 16th, 2012 #2869
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Apologies...

I just realized that this sort-of poll was already posted but moved to a lesser-used category: www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1409862

Old July 16th, 2012 #2870
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Candidate for the Tard Corral

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
I just realized that this sort-of poll was already posted but moved to a lesser-used category: www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1409862
This is another proof of the duplicate and off topic posts that -JC does all of the time. He doesn't read before he shoots his mouth off. Full disclosure, I like his poll better than the other one which has been up for several days. It is curious that far more people are interested in voting as to whether I am crazy than those who will vote on whether Steele is crazy. I have never been accused of trying to blow my wife up with a pipe bomb. Further more I am a self professed fully recovered former dyed in the wool Steele Cheerleader.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 16th, 2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 16th, 2012 #2871
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele Is Old News for the ADL and the Poverty Pimp

Steele in his rants would have us believe that he was targeted by the ADL and the Poverty Pimp. He is considered so insignificant by the ADL that they haven't even updated his hate page in over 21 months, see http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/steele.asp . There have been major developments on his case in the Judenpresse in that time.

Even the Poverty Pimp has not updated Steele's hate page in over two years see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...s/edgar-steele . As above, there are major developments in the Judenpresse that have been ignored.

Of course I am not considered to be as important as Steele. My hate page has not been updated in six years, see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ists?page=0,15 . I have not been in the Judenpresse since then as far as I know. My feelings are hurt when the Poverty Pimp ignores me.

Old July 16th, 2012 #2872
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Early Steele Posts Before My Recovery

Quote:
Why am I silly for digging up the proof that you had a downer on Steele from the minute he got lifted? I've only seen two or three posts from you that could be counted as cheerleading posts; the rest of your contributions in the early part of the thread were copy/paste news reports or downers on Steele and lawyers.
My early posts may be summed up as follows:

[The government indictment makes no sense UNLESS Steele had gone totally crazy.]

I had barely started recovery at this point.

Remember that I had incontrovertible information on 11 July that something was wrong with his mind as a result of his letter back to me from jail. It took some time for the evidence to trickle in to explain what had happened. Recovery was a gradual process fueled by the news from the Judenpresse.

In this post about 6 months later, my recovery had commenced. At this point the defense had just announced a tentative insanity defense would be used. My recovery had a long way to go because I still regarded the Federal case as a laughing stock. It was later proven to be a dozen smoking guns instead. The defense never did introduce an insanity defense but the government did examine Steele's head. The Steele camp has never released the results and I call upon Steele's webmaster to do so.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1238281#1337
February 17th, 2011
Donald E. Pauly

More on Insanity Defense

While the Federal case is a laughing stock, it looks like that there is plenty of dirty laundry on both sides which needs airing. If Steele wrote a Ukrainian woman from jail, he is crazy as a shit house rat. The only thing that makes sense is localized brain damage from mini-strokes from the aneurism surgery.This explains all of the discrepancies in the two letters that I received from Steele. It also makes Cyndi look like a fool after all of her press conferences and interviews. I have to hand it to her for standing by her man.

Quote:

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...008e033de.html
Prosecutors, in court documents, said the defense has announced it intends to introduce evidence at trial that Edgar Steele has a "mental disease or defect or other mental condition."

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 17th, 2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 17th, 2012 #2873
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Confusion on Steele's Condition

Quote:
This was a self fulfilling prophecy. After this trial, no American woman will ever have him. Tatyana will jump at the chance to move in with him at his horse ranch if he even gets out, as long as he can get her a green card.

As of this post, voting has slowed on my poll as to whether Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. Nearly 50% of the voters are confused. There is no shame in being confused on this issue, especially if you haven't read this thread or the transcript. I was once badly confused myself until I read the transcript.

Since you haven't read this thread, I repost a letter from Terrible Tommie Metzger on this case. He is our Wise Elder of White Nationalism. You shouldn't feel bad, he was confused too. At this time so was I. This was just after the trial and the transcripts had not been released to the public.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1288150#1866
June 25th, 2011
Donald E. Pauly
Terrible Tommie Replies With Wisdom (The Five Words)

I wrote Terrible Tommie about the Steele case. Here is his reply.
========
To: TM_METZGER @ yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011, 5:17 PM
Subject: The Famous But Incompetent

Terrible Tommie:

This story will do your heart good http://beta.news.yahoo.com/mobsters-...144743734.html . It sounds like that this guy knew The Five Words. Have you been following the Steele murder for hire case and if so what do you have to say about it? I will post it on appropriate forums if you wish.

Donald E. Pauly
Zionist Rastafarian

Better is worse for now.
The Five Words
========
To: "Donald E. Pauly"
Subject: Re: The Famous But Incompetent
Date: Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I am confused on the Steele case. I hope he is innocent. Attempting to blow your wife up is not an Aryan thing to do. But I always give our friends the benefit of the doubt.

NOTICE:INTEL REPORTS ARE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF SOURCES. THESE INTELS ARE FORRESEARCH . MANY ITEMS WE MAY DISAGREE WITH BUT READING BETWEEN THELINES CAN BE VERY USEFUL.GO TO TO INSURGENT NEWS AND VIEWS AT RESIST.COMhttp://twitter.com/HeimdallsGhost GO TO THE INSURGENT TWITTER PAGE FORQUICK NEWSDONT MISS THE SUNDAY SHOW AT 11AM EST ON THE TALKSHOE.COM NETWORKTHE FOURTH POSITION WOLF WALLSTREET WILL HOST HIS OWN FINANCIAL SHOWNATIONAL UPDATE 574-267-5036 -- LOCALES 847-890-6164 847-890-6164SEND ALL WEBSITE ORDERS (RESIST.COM) TO THE INSURGENT PO BOX 230229Encinitas ,Ca. 92023 WITH PAYMENTFOR RADIO SHOW's SUBS

MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS TO TOM METZGER OR OCCUPANT SEND TO P.O. BOX 401 WARSAW,INDIANA 46581 .INSURGENT RADIO NETWORK $20 PER MONTH 7 SHOWS PER WEEK. SEND DUES EACH1st OF THE MONTH TO P.O. BOX 401 WARSAW,IN. 46581PAST RADIO SHOW ARCHIVES ARE FREE AT RESIST.COMORDER FROM MERCHANDISERESIST @ YAHOO.COM.
TO VIEW TERRIBLE TOMMY'S VIDEO LIBRARY GO TO RACE AND REASON ON THEHOME PAGE RESIST.COMNOTICE:THE RADIO SHOW MAY BE SENT OUT BETWEEN 4 AND 9PM.LA BLANCA RAZA UNIDA

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 17th, 2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typos

Old July 17th, 2012 #2874
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
My early posts my be summed up as follows:

[The government indictment makes no sense UNLESS Steele had gone totally crazy.]

I had barely started recovery at this point.

Remember that I had incontrovertible information on 11 July that something was wrong with his mind as a result of his letter back to me from jail. It took some time for the evidence to trickle in to explain what had happened. Recovery was a gradual process fueled by the news from the Judenpresse.

In this post about 6 months later, my recovery had commenced. At this point the defense had just announced a tentative insanity defense would be used. My recovery had a long way to go because I still regarded the Federal case as a laughing stock. It was later proven to be a dozen smoking guns instead. The defense never did introduce an insanity defense but the government did examine Steele's head. The Steele camp has never released the results and I call upon Steele's webmaster to do so.
Unfortunately, your earlier posts are visible to all who read the thread. I quoted some a couple of days ago, proving that you were trying to paint him as mad from a couple of days after the incident and trying to dig up dirt on his professionalism as a lawyer.

Quote:

As of this post, voting has slowed on my poll as to whether Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. Nearly 50% of the voters refuse to buy into the hypothetical madness that Hadding invented and that I champion to the exclusion of all else.
Fixed that for you.

Quote:
Since you haven't read this thread,
But a moment ago, you stated:
Remember that I had incontrovertible information on 11 July that something was wrong with his mind as a result of his letter back to me from jail. which suggests that you are fully aware that I HAVE read the thread.

Repeating that I have not read the thread will not fool anybody into thinking my contributions are worthless because I do not know the ins and outs of the case - especially when it's so easy to prove your lie. People are well able to make up their own minds.

Quote:
You shouldn't feel bad, he was confused too.
Insulting me and calling me confused again! Not two days after you had said you hadn't called me confused!

Old July 17th, 2012 #2875
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bev Just Forged Post and Put My Name on It

You just forged a post and put my name on it. You are a moderator. My guess is that this is a offense which justifies banning. I have a screen shot.

Here is your FORGED post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly

As of this post, voting has slowed on my poll as to whether Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. Nearly 50% of the voters refuse to buy into the hypothetical madness that Hadding invented and that I champion to the exclusion of all else.

Old July 17th, 2012 #2876
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bev Is Confused About Being Confused

Quote:

Insulting me and calling me confused again! Not two days after you had said you hadn't called me confused!
Silly you! I didn't say that you were confused. I implied that if you are, that you shouldn't feel bad. This case has confused many people, including me.

Quote:
As of this post, voting has slowed on my poll as to whether Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. Nearly 50% of the voters are confused. There is no shame in being confused on this issue, especially if you haven't read this thread or the transcript. I was once badly confused myself until I read the transcript.

Since you haven't read this thread, I repost a letter from Terrible Tommie Metzger on this case. He is our Wise Elder of White Nationalism. You shouldn't feel bad, he was confused too. At this time so was I. This was just after the trial and the transcripts had not been released to the public.

Old July 17th, 2012 #2877
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You just forged a post and put my name on it. You are a moderator. My guess is that this is a offense which justifies banning. I have a screen shot.

Here is your FORGED post:
Don't worry. I won't edit it. In fact, I'll post it again.

Quote:
That is what you really meant, isn't it? You have repeatedly called the voters who accept that you haven't proved brain damage "confused" when in fact they recognise that there is no proof whatsoever that Steele went mad from his burst aorta.

I think the "fixed that for you" underneath the altered quote made it obvious to all and sundry what I did.

Quote:
Silly you! I didn't say that you were confused. I implied that if you are, that you shouldn't feel bad. This case has confused many people, including me.
Quote:
You shouldn't feel bad, he was confused too.
clearly calls me confused. I don't feel bad about recognising that if I wasn't there, I don't know what happened.

Old July 17th, 2012 #2878
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Confusion on Confusion

It has NOT been proven to my satisfaction that Bev is confused on this case. In fact, I think that she is well on the road to recovery from being a Steele Cheerleader.

It HAS been proven to my complete satisfaction that Bev is confused about being confused. I have never claimed that she is confused about this thread and she should not forge posts again with my name on it. Bev should learn our saying here in the Colonies on the six stages of a project. We are now entering phase five with the abuse that I am suffering. As soon as we get Steele out of prison we will be in phase six.

Quote:
Six phases of a Project

1.Enthusiasm
2.Confusion
3.Disillusionment
4.Search for the Guilty
5.Punishment of the Innocent
6.Praise and Honors for the Non-participants

Old July 17th, 2012 #2879
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It has NOT been proven to my satisfaction that Bev is confused on this case.
So stop saying it.

Quote:
In fact, I think that she is well on the road to recovery from being a Steele Cheerleader.
I am not a "Steele cheerleader". You forget, I am not in the US and everything that I know of the guy I have learned from here and only since his arrest. What I am is someone with a fresh eye looking at the argument from an agendaless point of view. You should welcome my input. It highlights where yours collapses.

My stance is that he did it - 40% or he was framed 50% or he was suffering temporary insanity due to the Tamiflu (which may also have been the cause of his heart problems - if he could prove that - enough bucks to fund his appeal and then some) 10%.
Quote:
It HAS been proven to my complete satisfaction that Bev is confused about being confused.
Oh, so when you say that 50% of the voters who voted for option - "Don't know" - a group which includes me - are confused, I should not take it as directed as myself? Yet you wonder why I appear confused? Anyone else confused? The only thing I am confused about is what you're on about.

In simple terms: if all of group X are confused, and I am in group X, then I am confused. You can't spin or backpedal out of it.

Quote:
I have never claimed that she is confused about this thread and she should not forge posts again with my name on it.
Until it is stated by Alex or varg that it is a rule not to make "Fixed that for you" posts, I may continue to de-spin posts by using "Fixed that for you".

Quote:
Bev should learn our saying here in the Colonies on the six stages of a project. We are now entering phase five with the abuse that I am suffering. As soon as we get Steele out of prison we will be in phase six.
Just one small problem in your plan of getting him out. Neither he or his family seem to want anything to do with your mad hypothesis.

Old July 17th, 2012 #2880
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Family's Position on His Being Crazy

Quote:
Just one small problem in your plan of getting him out. Neither he or his family seem to want anything to do with your mad hypothesis.
This is not correct. It is unknown in the first place whether Steele ever got a copy of my motion to vacate sentence that claimed that he was crazy. I sent it to him by snail mail in Moscow. It was filed with the court and dismissed without a hearing. These files are available online. Even if he did get the motion, it is unknown whether he was able to understand it in his present condition.

The family or Hoyt have never replied to my detailed emails proving that Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. I have no proof that they or Hoyt received them. April Gaede told me the phone that she had explained that Steele had gone crazy to both Cyndi and her son Rex on the phone. The last time that I called Cyndi's cell phone, she hung up on me as soon as she realized that it was me.

Both the family and Hoyt were given the link to our website www.steelewentcrazy.org somewhere around January. I saw their tracks on it when it had not been released to the public. I watched them play with it for a month or so. Steele's webmaster outed it on Stormfront in early April which allowed the search engines to find it. That forced my hand when I would have preferred to keep working behind the scenes. The genie cannot be put back in the bottle now.

Keep in mind that I now claim that Cyndi, her children and Steele's lawyers; all want him locked up in prison for the rest of his life. They are doing everything in their power to keep him there. They want to plunder his property and rake in the loot from his gullible supporters.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 17th, 2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: typo

Tags
edgar steele

Thread