Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 13th, 2018 #1
Stronza

Default Channon's pa returns to da lawd.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/life/...le/1126156002/

Gary Christian: From rage to restoration, a murder victim's father finds the faith he left

It’s about 24 miles up Pellissippi Parkway from the church to the cemetery. The whole ride that last April Sunday, Christian says, “the Lord was tearing me up.”

When he got off his bike at Channon's grave, "I was just so tired. I just couldn't do it anymore.

"I went down on my knee, and I asked him, ‘Just like you did with Peter, restore me.’ And he did.”

I guess stuff can happen to us which is so horrible that, drawing on our childhood training, we launch ourselves into some unusual psychic state to attain "peace". But I still don't think Mr. Christian is at peace, I really don't.

Old September 13th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
https://www.knoxnews.com/story/life/...le/1126156002/

Gary Christian: From rage to restoration, a murder victim's father finds the faith he left

It’s about 24 miles up Pellissippi Parkway from the church to the cemetery. The whole ride that last April Sunday, Christian says, “the Lord was tearing me up.”

When he got off his bike at Channon's grave, "I was just so tired. I just couldn't do it anymore.

"I went down on my knee, and I asked him, ‘Just like you did with Peter, restore me.’ And he did.”

I guess stuff can happen to us which is so horrible that, drawing on our childhood training, we launch ourselves into some unusual psychic state to attain "peace". But I still don't think Mr. Christian is at peace, I really don't.
He’s not, he’s incapable from doing what a father could do in the wild—kill the wild animals who destroyed his family.

His frame of mind during the nigger testimony was not ‘bad’, it was perfectly accurate: extreme rage.

But people can’t function in that mode for decades, with no relief.

Jesus will be his booze to kill the pain, and he probably knows that deep down.

You’ll hear more about his Jesus band aid than his murdered daughter and the sheboon who got a lesser sentence even though her action caused Channon’s death as much as the others’.

Old September 14th, 2018 #3
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Society failed this man by not allowing him to bring closure.

The authorities should have given him full control over the fate if the niggers.

For example, the father could request the niggers be staked to the ground and feed them alive to hungry pigs. The authorities could film the feeding and the father could view it if and when it thought it could contribute the healing process.

Old September 14th, 2018 #4
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Sorry unfortunately niggers and jews are all collectively guilty for the rape, torture and murders of this Aryan couple. Just as Aryans are collectively held guilty for claims, false or otherwise, for slavery and the "holocaust" you will be held collectively guilty for any and all crimes against Aryans, as you will be collectively punished.

Last edited by Phaedrus; September 15th, 2018 at 10:39 PM.

Thread