VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2008 #21
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
White Nationalism, as such, has no real world view and that is its achilles heel.

I think that's what disturbs some "conservatives," who often express WN views but denounce WN.
There isn't really a conservative movement anymore. The republican party is just about all neocons now. A Sean Hannity is just as "left" as Alan Colmes when it comes to racial issues.

Even Pat Buchanan knows where to draw the line to keep himself on jew TV. Years back he denounced David Duke's run for congress. I think Duke is a bit of an ass, but I wanted him to win that election if only to piss off the powers to be, or ZOG, whatever you want to call it.

Old July 19th, 2008 #22
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:
Well, then expand on this "worldview" you speak of. It seems kind of vague to me, and I don't wake up in the morning saying, "I sure wish I had a worldview." If the White nationalist lacking in a "Weltanschauung" was a character in The Wizard of Oz -- the White nationalist, "I wish I had a world view," what would he be like?

I think this "worldview" thing you speak of, inasmuch as it exists at all, has to re-grow out of necessity. It can't be re-grafted via intellectual effort.
lol, you're right. It is vague. I don't know that we have a cohesive world view that can take in all of the white race from pole to pole and sea to sea.

What I do think is that we wont get anywhere with a negative philosophy. This is especially true of white people. Simply saying "we should fight for white people because we are different from non-whites" is not only non-inspring, it leaves us open to all the "we are the world" blather from the usual suspects.

White people need to be inspired. Dry appeals to biological imperatives wont do it either, though that is the direction I tend to come from.

I realize that all this may sound a bit too airy and outside the prosaic reality of the white destruction we see around us daily, but I think it is vital.

One of the things that has always made white people so good at intellectual pursuits is our tendency to create systems of thought. Not just rules of thumb or quick inventions that solve specific problems as other races do, but overarching themes or theories, that we can appeal to, test, modify and re-evaluate. The scientific method is based on this of course, but we do this in every other area of intellectual endeavor including literature, politics, and even religion.

White people need to have reason FOR something, even their own survival. Having had their culture destroyed and debased they have become uninspired. If white people are going to save themselves, they are going to have to become inspired again.

Quote:
There isn't really a conservative movement anymore. The republican party is just about all neocons now. A Sean Hannity is just as "left" as Alan Colmes when it comes to racial issues.

Even Pat Buchanan knows where to draw the line to keep himself on jew TV. Years back he denounced David Duke's run for congress. I think Duke is a bit of an ass, but I wanted him to win that election if only to piss off the powers to be, or ZOG, whatever you want to call it.
I agree. The marxist won. All that noise by the "conservatives," over the years amounted to less than a bilious fart in a hurricane. I was taken in by it as well. After the first Bush administration I started to wake up and realize they were just different versions of the same (neo)con.

Buchanan knows the score just as we at VNN do. You can't read his stuff over the years without realizing that. He would never admit that of course. To do so would get him kicked out of the club. He, like so many christian conservatives, will claim a christian moral imperative to oppose WN and this brings me back to my original point.

WN need principled moral arguments. When our enemies call us evil and depraved, we need to be able to respond with something more than a sneer or a rejoinder that we don't accept their moral valuations (as I heard Matt Hale do once).

That may be true, but it wont sell our cause to most white people.

Ayn Rand once said, "all great decision are moral decisions." As WN we need moral principles that we can inspire white people to take up our cause, and that we can throw in the face of christian conservatives like Pat Buchanan to shame them.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old July 19th, 2008 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

People are brainwashed that WN is immoral. To combat this, bash their heads in with the real-world meaning of 'civil rights' - as carried out on the bodies of Newsom, Christian and tens of thousands of others. Make the connection real and explicit so the dummies can feel it in their toes, and above all NEVER back down. It is accepting the need to demonstrate that you aren't a bad guy that makes you a loser - either because you're a conservative coward or because you don't understand the battle you're in. NEVER defend yourself, ALWAYS attack the jew commies.

Old July 19th, 2008 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

"You must like seeing White girls like the daughters of your listeners/viewers raped," Garcia/Leroy/Dershowitz. Before civil rights, there was no interracial rape. Now 40,000 White girls are raped each year by nigger. That's DOJ stats. And your stinky semitic ilk carefully keeps those facts off tv. While producing CSI after Law & Order showing white racist nazi child molesting serial killers as the real problem. Stop the hate, kike. Stop the hate, nigger. Stop the hate, beaner.

Old July 19th, 2008 #25
George Mann

I suppose all those lynchings around the turn of the 20th century were solely because whites hate blacks!

Is that what you are trying to say Linder?

Old July 19th, 2008 #26
Sean Gruber

Was being sarcastic about need for Theory.

What some WN lack is self-esteem. How to regrow a soul? Maybe one can't. Sure, those not de-balled or de-souled should attack without apology. Not sure what to do with the broken. Would remedial courses in White achievements help, or religion or something? That's for the surgeons in the medical tent; the front line is a different affair.

Of course, what we have in Takians isn't WN.

Last edited by Sean Gruber; July 23rd, 2008 at 08:44 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Old July 20th, 2008 #27
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
White Nationalism, as such, has no real world view and that is its achilles heel.

I think that's what disturbs some "conservatives," who often express WN views but denounce WN.

Whites move to be amongst other whites because of security, shared values and a sense of community. That doesn't make for a firm world view however, which is why they scatter like birds at the first hint of an attack on their community.

This is why I have harped on the need for something more concrete, based in biology. I believe whites are special, indeed superior. I realize that many white people, even on VNN, feel uncomfortable with that but it is the truth.

A simple assertion of our "right" to be amongst our own kind, to honor our own traditions, and to protect our heritage, is grossly inadequate in the face of the sort of aggressive slo-mo genocide being perpetrated on our people right now. We need to be more aggressive and assert our uniqueness and specialness as a people. Moreover, we need to tie that into a world view that we can rally around and assert.

Right now, all we have are pallid appeals to "culture" which Kalb rightly points out is meaningless to a people who have had their culture destroyed.

-Brian
White nationalism has no world view?

Give us a nation or area of land 100% free of kikes, their colored minions, and the influence of both, and you'll be viewing a new world. Well maybe not a new world, but a new nation anyway.

Isn't that all we require? Some territory of our own? And isn't that why the ptb keep mixing niggers and mestizos among our neighborhoods through Federal decisions and housing shenanigans? They do so precisely because the kikes want a purely jewish Israel for them and a pure brown borderless NWO for everyone else? No country for White men is the gist of it. A purely kosher production where every nigger has a dumb white broad and a surly brood of mulatto retards. The Kwa, taken to its jewlogical conclusion.

America was once the greatest nation in the world solely because of it's European (White) character. Christianity had its rightful place, but the founding principles of the country were idealistic political and societal principles, not Christian ones. In that once great America, jews had little influence and were too small in number to have much influence. And there was no Hymiewood or televitz. Isn't that the key really? The mass media brainwashing element? The niggers they had imported 200 years earlier were in their place and humbled by their own mental limitations and the white man's governmental policies which officially dictated that a nigger was 3/5ths human. Born to be slaves. Back when America was still great, before the niggers and jews got their revenge for ten thousand years of perceived injustice and persecution.

Sure, the jewish banking dynasties (Rothschilds et al) were always working behind the scenes. Indeed, our glorious Revolutionary War was a direct rebellion against King Jew back in England and his inglorious taxes and financial manipulations. And that century following the Revolutionary War was America's great heyday. The great rise of the White Race unfettered by the scum of the earth known of as jews.

I don't want to give you a rundown of jewish history in America. That's not for me. Suffice it to say that all we require is some land of our own, and the rest will follow. No jews, just right. Period, end of discussion. The rest is arranging deck chairs on the Titanic while a bunch of rich lowlife gangster kikes in fancy suits steer our nation into the iceberg called Brazil of the North, or Israel's Official Bitch.

Nobody wants it, nobody votes for it, nobody approves of it; but because we don't control any major media, we gets it.

Nixon went down in flames because he said something along the lines of "if we don't get back control of the mass media, this country is going down the tubes".

Well, how do you like these tubes?

Last edited by Oy Ze Hate; July 20th, 2008 at 01:25 PM.

Old July 20th, 2008 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Reading the latest comments at the above linked Takimag article, it's clear that they have moved several degrees in our direction. There's quite a long page of intelligent comments that are very favorable to our point of view.
Yes, that's true.

The takis know people are interested in WN topics and 'takes.' They can see that from the comments they get, which are always farther to the right or to the WN than the views expressed by the writers. The writers may well share many of the WN views without feeling free to express them directly due to fear of the jews. So the takis walk a line. They want to attract as many readers as they can without getting on the jews' shitlist. To an extent WN themes touched on at Tmag are marketing and titillation, as in the broader 'mainstream' culture when nazism is broached, to an extent they take the WN argument seriously.

Old July 20th, 2008 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Gottfried quote:

This has been their favorite jibe the past couple of years -- that Whites "have no culture," etc. Well, a generation of jewish electronic programming indeed has dissolved our organic culture for a large percentage of whites and replaced it with consumerist anti-culture, but it is precisely White nationalists who are trying to re-grow this culture. Our ranks at this point are vanishingly small, but the quality is high and what we are doing is quite real.

There is also a silver lining to being the Founders of the next White culture. We don't have to follow the old rules, possibly jew re-interpreted rules, of any predecessors. That's the unintended consequences of jews dissolving our ancient culture, which had some possibly inchoate universalist ideas in it.

The new White culture will teach that your most important identity is not your religion or your country or your favorite genre of music, but your race. The new White culture will teach "no jews, just right."

We don't need millenia of tradition. We can make it up for ourselves, on the spot, and who cares if some jews or catholics tell us its inadequate. What we make up on the spot is infinitely better than the poisonous concoctions that they are pushing.
Good points, Kievsky. Let's take it as an opportunity to develop our conception of White culture - based on our own lives. The concept of Living White is pretty clear among us, it seems to me. Let's make it even more explicit.

The Catholics come at this stuff from the bias of working within the system, and a marketplace that judges ideas on their merits. That's the wrong way to look at it. WN know that Whites are under genocidal assault. WN alone recognizes that assault. Catholics try to play off the symptoms both sides observe as something lighter than they actually are. Something political and changeable, whereas in reality they are closer to being biological and unchangeable, since the jews have been afflicting our people in the same way for over 2,000 years. The solution to jews and liberals is not arguing with them, they don't argue. The solution is killing them. That is the only counterargument they allow. Where they have power they throw Stephen Whittle in jail. The way to beat jews and liberals is to kill them. Of course we can outargue them. That was proved 100 times in the last 100 years. But they have proved they don't care about evidence or arguments and will forcibly prevent their expression. There is no getting around the fact that to liberate our people we must kill our oppressors. They made it that way.

Old July 20th, 2008 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I don't agree. I think our world view is so obvious that it needn't be stated - until now. Our Achilles heel is our reluctance to identify and destroy enemies, springing from our peculiar mental set - high imagination and intelligence combined with mild disposition, leaving us open to predation by the aggressive and the accusatory.

Quote:

Whites move to be amongst other whites because of security, shared values and a sense of community. That doesn't make for a firm world view however, which is why they scatter like birds at the first hint of an attack on their community.
It's not because they don't have a worldview, it's because they have an all too real appreciation of the comparative powers involved. They know ZOG can fuck up anyone who resists. It's laws, physical power, and decades of indoctrination having their effect. The only way open to Whites seems to be retreat. White worldview was quite evident in segregation, apartheid and other policies that protected us from subhumans back when we ran the show. Our worldview is we ought to be free to live our lives without fear of our physical security.

Catholicism and WN are not on the same level. That's a large part of the problem. We are talking about something more basic than they are. They don't even acknowledge that nigs and non-whites are fundamentally different from our people. Their claim is that all are equal in the eyes of god, and more catholic cowbell is all that is needed to turn niggers, or any featherless biped, into a human. This is demonstrably wrong, but they don't care, they have faith - faith and fear of the jews who reinforce their spiritually correct liberalism from a different direction.

Quote:
This is why I have harped on the need for something more concrete, based in biology. I believe whites are special, indeed superior. I realize that many white people, even on VNN, feel uncomfortable with that but it is the truth.

A simple assertion of our "right" to be amongst our own kind, to honor our own traditions, and to protect our heritage, is grossly inadequate in the face of the sort of aggressive slo-mo genocide being perpetrated on our people right now. We need to be more aggressive and assert our uniqueness and specialness as a people. Moreover, we need to tie that into a world view that we can rally around and assert.

Right now, all we have are pallid appeals to "culture" which Kalb rightly points out is meaningless to a people who have had their culture destroyed.

-Brian
What does ZOG respect?

Force.

Nothing else.

If we aren't willing to kill ZOG's agents, they have no reason to take us seriously.

They have the power. They have shown repeatedly, wherever they have taken power, that they will use their power to crush all opposition. They will muzzle the press and throw critics in jail or kill them.

We can hardly make any better arguments than we have made for the last 100 years. Scores of great men have made the case.

We don't need new arguments when have the same old inability to get the word out through the mass media.

The public doesn't need to be persuaded by us that we're right, it needs to be persuaded by us that we mean what we say as proved by our willingness to kill people who prevent us from Living White.

I'm not saying make a headlong dash into the ZOGwall, just that the real stakes of this are higher than the fruity, paid Catholic intellectuals can acknowledge. If we want power we have to take it from the jews at gunpoint. There is no other way. No conservative system site is going to acknowledge this. They're all about being "civilized" and to them that means keeping up the charade of "all we need to do is present the correct message to the public and it will move our way." That's not how things work. The Ron Paul campaign treatment by the "free" media should have given the final blow to that misconception.

We speak daily of genocide. But we don't kill those who are responsible for that genocide. We don't even write under our real names. That's why we aren't respected by the public. Tens of millions of people know good and well that ZOG is destroying the country. Every single poll they do shows most Americans think we're headed down the wrong track. But they're not going to follow weaklings who do nothing but complain they aren't treated fairly.

Yeah, that's how jews do it. They lie and murder and laugh at the grieving relatives. And threaten anybody who doesn't like it.

Want to beat the jews?

Kill them.

Their behavior shows that is the only way to argue with them successfully since they don't allow debate in political bodies or media organs under their dictatorial control.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 20th, 2008 at 03:30 PM.

Old July 20th, 2008 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

"A gentleman never complains about something he is unwilling to do anything about."

WN are anonymous complainers about genocide.

If the situation is as bad as we, from our safe cover, say it is, why aren't we killing our oppressors?

Old July 20th, 2008 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Post above is not my theory about how people see us, it is how intelligent people, who understand the basics of what's going on, see us. They agree with us in rough terms about what's happening to the country but will take no hand in changing things.

These people will not die to restore White America. But neither will they mind or get in the way of our dealing with the jews. Some of them would probably come around, if we were able to threaten them or get near to taking power. Until then, they see us as blowhards who don't, ultimately, mean what we say.

Old July 20th, 2008 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
I suppose all those lynchings around the turn of the 20th century were solely because whites hate blacks!

Is that what you are trying to say Linder?
There were maybe 3000 lynchings in 100 years. And most of the victims were guilty. Niggers have killed something like 50,000 whites in the forty years since the triumph of the communist revolution called civil rights. That's not mentioning the 50,000 whites who have been murdered by niggers in South Africa since the nigs took over in '94.

This gross disparity is never mentioned in the media. The jews just keep harping on how violent whites are, and what a great problem racism continues to be. Sounds like you've been successfully brainwashed, if I read you right.

Old July 20th, 2008 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Buchanan knows the score just as we at VNN do. You can't read his stuff over the years without realizing that. He would never admit that of course. To do so would get him kicked out of the club. He, like so many christian conservatives, will claim a christian moral imperative to oppose WN and this brings me back to my original point.
He's a weakling. The Catholics get to kids early and instill fear in them, and that fear never really leaves. The fear of thinking to an 'immoral' conclusion and acting on it.

Quote:
WN need principled moral arguments. When our enemies call us evil and depraved, we need to be able to respond with something more than a sneer or a rejoinder that we don't accept their moral valuations (as I heard Matt Hale do once).
Don't agree. We aren't evil and depraved by any objective measure so defending ourselves only lends credence to the charge. Defending themselves is what conservatives always try to do and it never works. It just makes them look scared and defensive, which is what the jew-liberal intended all along. As I have said 1000 times, you truly cannot defend yourself. The correct thing to do is attack. THEY are the ones who murdered Channon Christian and called it progress.

We - the right - let them, the jew-led commie left question us. The last thing WN should do is copy the conservatives who have lost so often it has gone to seed. Conservatives are cowards and catamites; the last thing we need to do is copy Jack Kemp and Newt Gingrich.

Whenever Big Jew and its clingers questions our morals, we should attack them. We should initiate the attack. Our opponents present the communist revolution called civil rights as morally good. They can only do that by covering up its results: raped and murdered Whites. It is our job to jam the rapeseed and the corpses right back in their face. Attack, attack, attack. But of course, we don't have the forum to do that, and we never will. So the meta-message is it doesn't matter what our arguments are, the jews will see that the public never has access to them. Which leads right back to violence.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 20th, 2008 at 04:03 PM.

Old July 20th, 2008 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Too many WN show that they are not free of jewish lies. They still operate on assumptions spread in the press.

The communist revolution called civil rights did not win because it was moral, it won because the people who wanted change controlled the guns and the media. Then they blew smoke up morons' asses by telling them that the country agreed on the need for change. Not true. What the majority wanted never played into the question at all. It was a pure power move on the part of the kikes.

Don't buy their bs that we lose because the people are against us. People are like other animals: their basic driver is fear. They move away from what scares them. ZOG is able to scare them, even away from their own women and their own vision of the world they'd like to live in. Persuading people is a small part of our cause. All the arguments are there and in place. The question is technical: how do we take power away from the jews. The ordinary person doesn't need a worldview, if he did he wouldn't be satisfied with christianity. The average person needs a place to get married. For worldview he's satisfied with the hope that there's some Ultimate Justice. Religion tells him there is. He doesn't truly believe it, but he does wish it were true. And that's good enough for the average person.

Our cause is not about persuading men. To that end, all we need is keeping our articles out there, refreshing them from time to time. We've won the battle. The jews don't suppress us because we're evil and hateful, as they lie, they suppress us and jail good men like Stephen Whittle because they know that what he writes is factually correct, and they know that men who think they way he does truly do represent the interests and the desires of the majority of white men.

The jews suppress our arguments because we are right.

Accept that.

Don't be a conservative, forever remonstrating about unfairness. The jews aren't fair. Deal with it. They hate us and wish to kill off our people. Accept it. Deal with it. Deal with them.

Old July 20th, 2008 #36
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"A gentleman never complains about something he is unwilling to do anything about."

WN are anonymous complainers about genocide.

If the situation is as bad as we, from our safe cover, say it is, why aren't we killing our oppressors?
Because of exactly what you said just 30 minutes ago about not making a headlong dash into the ZOGwall! I'm willing to revoke the oxygen license of kikes and white synchopaths all day long and bump off a few 'groids and spics for the evening's entertainment! But I'm not willing to die to no effect or worse spend my remaining years trading stinger recipes with Paul Franklin in a ZOGulog! What do you propose?

Old July 20th, 2008 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

How to win:

1) kill jews and clingers oppressing us

2) argue harder better more vociferously in every forum we can get into

3) Live White on the ground to provide examples and steep our children

Pursue all these tracks simultaneously. We need no organization that can be taken down. It's easy to identify who's oppressing us. It's easy to know Living White from living kike.

how to proceed poltically

1) attack and destroy the conservative right, including WhINOs, as props for the system they affect to oppose;

2) attack the jew-clingers that created and enforce the System intending White genocide

3) polarize the West into White vs jew, forcing people to pick their side, knowing that

Whites are going to win in the end, and there will be repercussions for those who sided against us.

Easy as pie.

Old July 20th, 2008 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Because of exactly what you said just 30 minutes ago about not making a headlong dash into the ZOGwall! I'm willing to revoke the oxygen license of kikes and white synchopaths all day long and bump off a few 'groids and spics for the evening's entertainment! But I'm not willing to die to no effect or worse spend my remaining years trading stinger recipes with Paul Franklin in a ZOGulog! What do you propose?
I propose nothing. I gave my objective political analysis of what Whites must do to achieve the result of a physical territory controlled by Whites.

Old July 20th, 2008 #39
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Post #37 is a good enough answer for me.
I didn't see it as I was writing my previous.

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 20th, 2008 at 05:29 PM.

Old July 20th, 2008 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
What I do think is that we wont get anywhere with a negative philosophy. This is especially true of white people. Simply saying "we should fight for white people because we are different from non-whites" is not only non-inspring, it leaves us open to all the "we are the world" blather from the usual suspects.

White people need to be inspired. Dry appeals to biological imperatives wont do it either, though that is the direction I tend to come from.
I don't think Whites will be inspired to love their race. Our race is not lovable, and our need for Whitesness is much deeper than an attitude or feeling. I don't see, per Duke, some great wave of White-love washing over us. Sounds like some Dr. Phil or Oprah self-esteem crap. Better than that is the simple, "let's defend ourselves" from these things that are destroying us.

I think what would inspire Whites is to pose our problem as a technical challenge.

Given that we see our societies being destroyed, and we have identified the cause as jew, how do we liberate our society from the jews?

That's why I've said,

The man who liberates the White race from the jews will go down as the greatest man in history.

Now that is a prize worth shooting for.

Hitler was correct when he said that his people had done what no whites before had done when it came to the jews. However, the jews overcame the nazis' social technology through sheer firepower.

Jews pose a global challenge that requires a global solution.

We either solve that challenge or disappear.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 20th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

Thread