Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Croatia
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 6th, 2019 #61
Oma Temmer
Junior Member
 
Oma Temmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 34
Oma Temmer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
How are they even calling her a Serb? That bitch looks like a gypsy! Brown skin and black hair? That isn't White.
 
Old October 6th, 2019 #62
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,986
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma Temmer View Post
If it helps you feel better, during WWII the US helped the (heavily Serb) Partisans drive out the ethnic Germans from Yugoslavia and turned a blind eye to the packing of mass graves in concentration camp after concentration camp with their corpses (especially across Vojvodina) leaving some few thousands left in the country when previous to the war the population of Germans in Yugoslavia was about 500,000, mostly in Vojvodina and Slavonia. After those half a million Germans were gone, their homes were resettled with people such as Serbs (probably gratis), who later were driven out of places of past German settlement like Slavonia in the 1990s.

But be of good cheer - you still have Vojvodina as nearly 100% free of Germans and Serbs settled in very nicely.

Of course you probably have no idea of this as the ethnic German presence in Yugoslavia from the days of the Habsburg Empire has been wiped out of history books in spite of German contributions in literature, art, and architecture as Tito declared them all enemies of the state and citizens of the Reich and thus persona non grata. All that Baroque architecture across Croatia and Serbia didn't just appear out of nowhere.
The US and British turned their backs on the Chetnik Royalists and embraced the Croatian Tito and his partizans who then proceeded to ethnically cleanse Serbs and Italians from their lands. Dalmatia and Istria was cleansed of Italians and given to Croatia while Kosovo was cleansed of Serbs and then given to shiptars. Also Croats were not punished for their crimes against Serbs nor was Croatia ever required to pay any reparations. Croats got the German homes and land in Slavonia too and in Vojvodina it was Serbian and Hungarian.

Also just to add Germans were relative newcomers to Vojvodina .when Hungarians arrived in central Europe Vojvodina was exclusively settled by Slavs(Serbs) not Germans. Having said that of course I dont support what the Croat communist Tito did after WW2 removing Germans, but it must also be said that many of the Germans chose to leave as they didn't want to live under Croat communist Tito who their British Germanic brothers helped install in Yugoslavia. Brits ruined massacred and destroyed Germany not Serbs buddy. Serbs were minding their own business in their own land.

And keep in mind Germans were expelled by Croatian communist Tito not by the Serbian king, under who they lived peacefully.

Also Tito's communists murdered hundreds of thousands of Serbs who were sympathetic to the monarchy so this victimhood goes both ways
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en

Last edited by Serbian; October 6th, 2019 at 03:38 AM.
 
Old October 6th, 2019 #63
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,986
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma Temmer View Post
How are they even calling her a Serb? That bitch looks like a gypsy! Brown skin and black hair? That isn't White.
she is a fat lesbian gypo
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 15th, 2019 #64
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7,218
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
Watch and learn nature and behavior of The Eternal Serb. The scum always have many excuses and blame others for their own scum behavior. They start wars where Whites killed, betray, make genocide and other crime, they make hero from evil terrorist like Gavrilo Princip who cause blood of millions Europeans. But always some other to blame. Start some shit threads of untermensh attack against other nation but make excuse blame zogfront or trolls or some shit. Similar to who? ...

watch this fucks post evil shit here and excuse is some other as always. They even want countries invaded and more of this https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/38416730/ and more white die.

sick fucks but it's serbia nature. they hate all other whites in balkans. but next time they try some stupid shit they will be teached leason! all know how sick they are and get prepared. more and more russians also learning about sick fucks.
I donít have a problem with legitimate criticism of Serbs because, unlike American White Nationalists, Iím familiar with Balkan history and politics, so I know very well that the Serbs really did commit war crimes against their fellow Europeans in the 1990s. And sadly, the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more Iím starting to dislike these people. And Iím also getting tired of reading about crimes that Serbian immigrants commit in other European countries.

The main problem, in my opinion, is that so many anti-Serbian posters also support the jewish agenda: they repeat neocon, anti-Russian propaganda thatís excreted by the crooked jewish media, they side with jew-controlled Ukraineís death squads who torture and murder citizens whose only crime is that they donít want to be ruled by jewish gangsters. Some of these anti-Serbian posters even praise anti-white shitbags like Bill Cunton and John "Insane" McCain.

For this reason anti-Serbian posters are treated with suspicion here on VNN, and thatís why Iím reluctant to involve myself in Balkan discussions, so I just sigh and roll my eyes when certain posters call Serbian soldiers "heroes of the white race" (or some such nonsense) and move on to the next thread. Itís just not worth the hassle to defend yourself from accusations of being a jewish troll, an enemy infiltrator, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma Temmer View Post
If it helps you feel better, during WWII the US helped the (heavily Serb) Partisans drive out the ethnic Germans from Yugoslavia and turned a blind eye to the packing of mass graves in concentration camp after concentration camp with their corpses (especially across Vojvodina) leaving some few thousands left in the country when previous to the war the population of Germans in Yugoslavia was about 500,000, mostly in Vojvodina and Slavonia. After those half a million Germans were gone, their homes were resettled with people such as Serbs (probably gratis), who later were driven out of places of past German settlement like Slavonia in the 1990s.

But be of good cheer - you still have Vojvodina as nearly 100% free of Germans and Serbs settled in very nicely.

Of course you probably have no idea of this as the ethnic German presence in Yugoslavia from the days of the Habsburg Empire has been wiped out of history books in spite of German contributions in literature, art, and architecture as Tito declared them all enemies of the state and citizens of the Reich and thus persona non grata. All that Baroque architecture across Croatia and Serbia didn't just appear out of nowhere.
Excellent post, Oma. I'm not even going to bother to address Serbian's reply in which he bizarrely tries to pin communist Yugoslavia on the Croats. Like I said, it's just not worth the hassle.
 
Old October 17th, 2019 #65
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,986
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I donít have a problem with legitimate criticism of Serbs because, unlike American White Nationalists, Iím familiar with Balkan history and politics, so I know very well that the Serbs really did commit war crimes against their fellow Europeans in the 1990s. And sadly, the more I interact with Serbs in real life, the more Iím starting to dislike these people.
You mean like Operation Storm and mujahideen beheadings in Bosnia?

https://balkaninsight.com/2016/04/21...ds-04-21-2016/

Parrot some more of Christiane Amanpour's talking points Stewart.


Quote:
And Iím also getting tired of reading about crimes that Serbian immigrants commit in other European countries
Whats a 'Serbian immigrant''Stewart? An Albanian from Kosovo? A muslim from Raska? A gypsy?


Quote:
For this reason anti-Serbian posters are treated with suspicion here on VNN, and thatís why Iím reluctant to involve myself in Balkan discussions, so I just sigh and roll my eyes when certain posters call Serbian soldiers "heroes of the white race" (or some such nonsense)
Who calls them 'heroes of the white race''?


Quote:
Excellent post, Oma. I'm not even going to bother to address Serbian's reply in which he bizarrely tries to pin communist Yugoslavia on the Croats. Like I said, it's just not worth the hassle
Tito was a Croat. Tito was good for Croatia
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 17th, 2019 #66
Rasen
Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 448
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You mean like Operation Storm and mujahideen beheadings in Bosnia?

https://balkaninsight.com/2016/04/21...ds-04-21-2016/
Serbian/Yugoslavian side committed attrocities more often and sometimes even more brutally, dominating in arms and number of fighters.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Whats a 'Serbian immigrant''Stewart? An Albanian from Kosovo? A muslim from Raska? A gypsy?
Is it so painful for you to admit that your people can and did commit crimes too? Or it's so comfortable to live in a silly illusion that all mafia migrants from Serbia aren't real Serbs but representatives from the nations you hate. Nobody is saint.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Who calls them 'heroes of the white race''?
Vistually any WN site since 1999 treats Serbs as heroes because of the conflict with NATO involvement, ignoring the whole prehistory of Balkan wars. Not forgetting that during Yugoslavian aggression against Croatia, the sympathy of far-righters world wide was on our Croat side.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
__________________
putin feet is good. salty like pretzel. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old October 17th, 2019 #67
Rasen
Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 448
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Also Croats were not punished for their crimes against Serbs nor was Croatia ever required to pay any reparations. Croats got the German homes and land in Slavonia too and in Vojvodina it was Serbian and Hungarian.
Croatia lost independence and was gifted in the bloody hands of Serbian communists. All representatives of Croat elite were either exterminated or expelled or persecuted, your people commited massacres in Bleiburg (with support of Brits) and across the whole Slovenia and Croatia.
If Uncle Joe and his partisan brothers lost the fight and chetniks won, same would happen anyway, just the labels and flags of Serbian empire would be slightly different.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Also just to add Germans were relative newcomers to Vojvodina
It doesn't justify your people who murdered Danubia Swabs for being German.
However the mutual hatred between germans and Serbs existed before WWII, in your kingdom their rights were restricted.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
__________________
putin feet is good. salty like pretzel. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old October 17th, 2019 #68
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7,218
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You mean like Operation Storm and mujahideen beheadings in Bosnia?

https://balkaninsight.com/2016/04/21...ds-04-21-2016/

Parrot some more of Christiane Amanpour's talking points Stewart.
Oh, I know very well that atrocities were committed against Serbs during the various wars, and I condemn them, but Serbs committed their fair share of war crimes too – in Croatia, for example. The Škabrnja massacre would qualify, in my opinion:

Quote:
The Škabrnja massacre was the killing of 62 Croatian civilians and five prisoners of war by Serbian Autonomous Oblast Krajina (SAO Krajina) Territorial Defence troops and the Yugoslav People's Army (JNA) in the villages of Škabrnja and Nadin northeast of Zadar on 18–19 November 1991, during the Croatian War of Independence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Škabrnja_massacre

Of course, that's just one of many examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Tito was a Croat. Tito was good for Croatia
All the Croatian nationalists/patriots that I've come into contact with despise Tito and are ashamed that he was part-Croatian (although there are those who claim that he was a crypto-jew masquerading as a Croat). I think it's fitting that he was buried in Serbia's capital, Belgrade (which was also the capital of Yugoslavia, by the way), and that he had a Serbian wife.

In any case, the Croats tried to free themselves from the artificial NWO monstrosity called Yugoslavia, and the Serbs did everything in their power to stop them. That's what led to the Croatian War of Independence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
ZOG/USA helped Croatia do to it's Serbian population what it would never allow Israel to do to the Palestinians
Well then, Serbian, you'll be happy to know that Serbs are a protected minority in today's Croatia, just like ghetto negroes are a protected minority in the Jewnited States, and they have jews to thank for it since they're the Serbs' biggest defenders.

If Croats criticize Serbs living in their country, then organized jewry will attack these Croats and demand that they be prosecuted for "hate speech", and the jew-lackeys in Croatian media will quickly join in.

For example, Ivo Goldstein, who is a well-known and influential leader in Croatia's jewish community, and who regularly agitates against his Croatian host people by accusing them of being racists, fascists, etc., is a Serb defender.

Here's an excerpt from an interview in which Goldstein attacks Croatian nationalists, expresses his support for Serbs and compares anti-Serbian sentiments in today's Croatia to anti-jewish sentiments in the 1940s:

Quote:
IVO GOLDSTEIN 'Neofašisti su u Rijeci pripremali nerede'


(...) Jasno je, dakle, da Srbi o tim poslovima ne smiju odlučivati, i da je to ustaško načelo. Po kojoj se logici sada SDSS, nakon ovakve Pupovčeve izjave, želi baciti van iz vlade? Drugo, histerija koja se svih ovih mjeseci širi podsjeća na histeriju koja se širila u proljeće i ljeto 1941, u prvim mjesecima NDH.

Takva je atmosfera prethodila masovnim zločinima u ljeto 1941. godine. Citirat ću Milu Budaka iz tog vremena: ĽHrvatska ima neprijatelje koji nisu članovi hrvatske narodne zajednice. To su Srbi i Židovi.ę
http://www.novilist.hr/Vijesti/Rijek...premali-nerede

(The article is in Croatian, which means that Serbian VNN members can understand it since Croatian and Serbian are basically the same language, although there are some minor differences. American members can use Google translate, if they want.)

Croats are attacked and persecuted in their own country by organized jewry for criticizing Serbs, whereas Serbs in Croatia are free to behave like scumbags without anybody batting an eyelash. Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about:

I've spent many summers in Croatia, so I'm quite familiar with the country's tourism industry, and I've had the misfortune of coming into contact with Serbian "guest workers" who are employed at hotels and restaurants. The only words that I can use to describe these people are "pieces of garbage". And no, I'm not talking about gypsies who happened to be born in Serbia, but ethnic European/white Serbs.

They behave badly, have no respect for the locals, don't clean up after themselves, they're bad/lazy workers, and some clients are so put off by them that they never return to the establishment in question. Yet the owners – who are in some (or most?) cases foreigners – keep rehiring these Serbs summer after summer.

The locals are completely different from the Serbian "guest workers". The locals are generally polite and many of them speak German and Italian in addition to English (which is necessary if you work in the tourism sector since Germans, Austrians and Italians constitute the majority of the clients), whereas the Serbs are usually low-IQ trash who only speak Serbian and a little broken English.

I'm not saying that all Serbs in Croatia are like that. I obviously haven't met every single one of them, or visited every nook and cranny of the country. I'm talking about my own experiences and what other people have told me.

What's especially troubling, though, is that if Croats criticize these people and say that maybe, just maybe, it's not such a good idea to import them into their country, then the jews and their lackeys in Croatian media and politics will attack them and accuse them of "hate speech". Great system, huh?

P.S. I could easily write about Serbs' bad behavior and crimes in other European countries, but that would be off topic since this thread is about Croatia.

P.P.S. Yes, I know that most people won't read this long post. It was supposed to be shorter, but... Sorry.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; October 17th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
 
Old October 17th, 2019 #69
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7,218
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
Ivo Goldstein, who is an influential jewish leader and academic in Croatia, defends Serbs and attacks Croatian nationalists as well as Italian nationalists. And he even uses his tribe's most powerful weapon, i.e. he plays the Shlomocaust card by saying that anti-Serbian sentiments in today's Croatia remind him of anti-jewish sentiments in the 1940s. That's...interesting, to say the least.
 
Old October 17th, 2019 #70
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,986
Serbian
Default

So you are a croat. Good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Serbs committed their fair share of war crimes too – in Croatia, for example. The Škabrnja massacre would qualify, in my opinion:
Skabrnja was a legit military operation not an attack on civilians, unlike these ones

The Gospić massacre, the killing of 100–120 Serb civilians in Gospić, Croatia October 1991

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospić_massacre

Paulin Dvor Massacre

Eight women and eleven men, ranged from 41 to 85. Imagine killing grandmothers in their 80s like Croats did

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulin_Dvor_massacre

I can go on and on.....

Pakrac massacre, Maslenica massacre, Sisak killings, Donji Lapac killings, Biskupija massacre near Knin, Uzdolje massacre also near Knin, Dvor massacre , Kistanje massacre, Grubori massacre, Varivode massacre where Croat soldiers massacred nine elderly Serb civilians in the village of Varivode, even though the war was over, massacres of Serbs in Vukovar, murders in Zagreb like of the prominent Zec family, etc, etc....

These are just a few off the top of my head.

Croatia was given untied hands by the jews the EU and Clinton while Belgrade was threatened with NATO bombings if it sent the Yugoslav army in to help besieged Serbs

I'll respond to more of your rubbish later when I have time

You know its funny what a contradiction your politics is. You claim to support the Donbass rebels and be opposed to Maidan while at the same time supporting Maidans in ex Yugoslavia . The jew instigated war in Yugo was our Maidan
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 18th, 2019 #71
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,986
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.
Ivo Goldstein, who is an influential jewish leader and academic in Croatia, defends Serbs and attacks Croatian nationalists as well as Italian nationalists. And he even uses his tribe's most powerful weapon, i.e. he plays the Shlomocaust card by saying that anti-Serbian sentiments in today's Croatia remind him of anti-jewish sentiments in the 1940s. That's...interesting, to say the least.
All jews in Serbia agitate against the Serbian people and support Srebrenica cult of Serbian guilt and multiculturalism in the country. They also support the crackdown on Serbian ntionalists which the government undertakes on orders of jewry the EU and America.

You as clandestine supporter of NATO/ZOG occupation of Serbia can rest easily knowing these facts

You are a total fraud 'Stuart'.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 18th, 2019 #72
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,986
Serbian
Default

You friend Bernard Henri Levy also has long history of anti Serbian activity as you know.

And it wasn't Shlomo's Hollywood portraying croats as evil Nazis but Serbs. Hymie was pumping them out and no doubt you were very impressed 'Stuart'

Jewish Hollywood satanization of the Serbian nation

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=91374&page=3
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 18th, 2019 #73
Rasen
Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 448
Rasen
Default

List of massacres in the Croatian War of Independence.

Serb committed atrocities dominate in the list by number and by killed Croats victims.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
__________________
putin feet is good. salty like pretzel. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old October 18th, 2019 #74
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7,218
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Skabrnja was a legit military operation
If you think that the Škabrnja massacre was a legitimate military operation, then there’s not much more I can say. I’ll just let our readers draw their own conclusions.

Quote:
You as clandestine supporter of NATO/ZOG occupation of Serbia can rest easily knowing these facts

You are a total fraud 'Stuart'.
See, folks, this is the problem with Serbian nationalists: they’re completely unable to tolerate any dissent from their own views. I stated that I understand that war crimes were committed against Serbs during the wars, and that these crimes were deplorable, but apparently that’s not enough because in order to earn the respect of Serbian nationalists you have to proclaim that the Serbian side was totally innocent and never committed any kind of atrocities.

Well, I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. It has always been my aim to get along with all VNN posters (except for obvious pro-jewish trolls/propagandists), but I’m not going to sacrifice my intellectual integrity just to get a couple of thumbs up from Serbian members. If that makes me a "total fraud", then so be it.

Quote:
You know its funny what a contradiction your politics is. You claim to support the Donbass rebels and be opposed to Maidan while at the same time supporting Maidans in ex Yugoslavia . The jew instigated war in Yugo was our Maidan
There’s no hypocrisy here. I support the pro-Russian separatists for wanting to leave the corrupt jewish gangster state of Ukraine, just like I supported the Slovenes and the Croats for wanting to leave the artificial NWO monstrosity known as Yugoslavia. (It obviously wasn’t the jews who manipulated them into trying to break free.)

Quote:
You friend Bernard Henri Levy also has long history of anti Serbian activity as you know.
Oh, Bernard-Henri Lťvy isn’t my friend. In fact, I have called out this jewish war monger several times here on VNN. In my thread about Italian politics I criticized him for defending the leftist terrorist and convicted murderer Cesare Battisti, and in my thread about the globalist jew-lackey and Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron, I wrote about how Lťvy and his fellow jew Nicolas Sarkozy were some of the main instigators of the disgraceful war against Libya.

Quote:
And it wasn't Shlomo's Hollywood portraying croats as evil Nazis but Serbs. Hymie was pumping them out and no doubt you were very impressed 'Stuart'
I know that mainstream media pumped out a lot of anti-Serbian articles and news segments in the 1990s, but that doesn’t change the fact that Croatia’s jewish community, as well as the Jewropean Jewnion, attack Croatian (and Italian) nationalists while supporting and defending Serbs living in Croatia, and they want the Croatian authorities to prosecute their own people for criticizing Serbs and gypsies.
 
Old October 19th, 2019 #75
Rasen
Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 448
Rasen
Default

Slovenia soon celebrates the Day of Statehood, and the political party The Slovenian Democratic Party (SDS), chaired by former Prime Minister Janez Janöa, decided to send the Slovenes their billboards to congratulate the festival. in which a Serbian/Yugoslav soldier with raised arms as a sign of surrender.



The dissolution of the SFR Yugoslavia and the beginning of the war, which claimed hundreds of thousands of lives, began with a referendum on 23 December 1990 in Slovenia. The end of the vote brought results in which 95 percent of Slovenes decided to vote for independence. These results were created by the constitutional charter on the sovereignty and independence of the Republic of Slovenia on June 25, 1991, and thus its unilateral independence.

Two days later, the JNA units decided not to allow such an epilogue at the expense of the war and the collapse of the SFR of Yugoslavia, and on June 27, 1991, there was a conflict between the JNA forces and the newly formed Slovenian territorial defense , led by Janez Janöa and Igor Bačvar. A conflict that lasted for about ten days resulted in more than 60 casualties among more than 300 wounded and eventually the army's withdrawal, recalled Blic.

With a few months' difference, the Croats opted for a similar move. The split of the Federation and the official declaration of the Socialist Republic of Croatia by the Parliament on 19 May 1991 in a referendum with 94.7 percent of the votes were taken on 8th October of the same year.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
__________________
putin feet is good. salty like pretzel. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old February 26th, 2020 #76
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 498
Blog Entries: 4
Fico
Default

I have time for answer on thesis by user Serbian on post who is posted in
October 6th, 2019 10:32 AM.

Broz (last name of Tito what is tittle as fuhrer) was Yugoslav nationalist,his grave is in Belgrade as grave of their Yugoslav king,not in Croatia . Yugoslavia was Creatad in London by English freemasonry who put their Freemason serbian noble dinastry known as Aleksandar Karađorđević who had been killed by Ustashas in Marseille. Yugoslavia in time between 1918.-1941. was serbian dream land and proof of that are serbian Chetnicks of Draža Mihailović as only national legal army. After Hitler had attacked Belgrade because Brits influence want to destalibize Balkan area,Serbs formed new group of pro-Hitler Chetnicks with their leader Milan Nedic for saving Serbia. Miland Nedic was loyal to Freemason Yugoslavia and after Germans came in Belgrade,he changed his oppinion,he is serbian version of Vikdun Quisling.

Broz after 1945. expelled,looted and killed Croats (better working class,middle class and upper class) not just in Bleiburg but also after that,he establish communist liquidation order something as Mossad have in Israel who killed and spying Croats across the world,they always have big eye on Croats anti-communist organizations autside the world. Yugoslavia was on the beginning serbian state with full of serbian domination,chief possition had Serbs not just in monarchist perion then also in communist too. What Yugoslavia mean for Serbia it is example how offically Serbs attack Croatia as Yugoslavia who still existed as state after war in 1990. was over, it was war Yugoslavia vs Croatia offically where Croats fought against pan-slavism who was just mask for Great Serbia.

Whole world gave support to Yugoslavia with the beginning in 1990.,croatian president Franjo Tuđman rejected Yugoslavia and he was bombed with whole croatian government by Yugoslavs as Muammar al-Gaddafi in Libia on his time see this:
Banski_dvori Banski_dvori

Quote:
1990–present
In 1990, Banski Dvori became the seat of the President and the Government of Croatia. On October 7, 1991, Yugoslav Air Force bombed Banski dvori with the aim to assassinate Croatian President Franjo Tuđman, President of the Presidency of Yugoslavia Stjepan Mesić and President of the Federal Executive Council Ante Marković. None of them were hurt. The presidential residence was immediately moved to the Presidential palace, which was formerly known as Villa Zagorje. The Banski dvori sustained significant damage, but repairs started only in 1995. The building became the seat of the Croatian Government.[7] Between 2001 and 2002, two inner courtyards where fully reconstructed and decorated.[8] Next major renovation occurred in summer of 2008. The whole facade was restored, dormant carpentry replaced, two meeting rooms and the so-called Blue salon renovated, and lobby and sanitary node redecorated. The project was carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Croatian Directorate for the Protection of Cultural Heritage.[9][10] In summer of 2017, floors with oak parquet and ceiling stuccos and rosette where refurbished. Various carpentry, locksmith and electrical engineering (lighting, information systems, TV installations and recording, sound and simultaneous translation, etc.) works were also carried out. Air conditioning and ventilation systems were changed as well. In addition, The Ban Jelačić Hall, in which the government sessions are held, has also been thoroughly restored.[11]
When whole world see how Croats are strong and fanatical,they saw that they will must admit Croatia and that are Serbs incompetent even they have third army in Europe. It was repetition of 1941. when Hitler first gave support to Yugoslavia and then he see that in Croats have better alliance. Serbs gave Republic of Serbia wthin Bosnia,Croats do not have Republic of Croatia,they lost Herzeg-Bosnia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatia...Herzeg-Bosnia, so Serbs are the winners of Dayton agreenment created by USA. Yugoslavia have offically 6 states and two authonomus provinces Vojvodina and Kosovo,borders maps are used from ex-communist Yugoslavia in 1945. who were created by the winners of ww2. Serbs lost Kosovo because lot of Serbs went live in Vojvodina,they sold their homes to Albanians what is reason why they are big minority on that land even Serbs recognize it on Stormfront Serbia and they attacked Serbs on Kosovo who did this just for going to living in the advanced place such as Vojvodina. So,Serbs gave Vojvodina and Republic of Serbia from borders in 1945. Lot of Serbs,including wn Serbs are Yugonostalgic and this is good reason why,because they had more benefit than Croats and Slovenians who were advanced states and who are today advanced than Serbia,I worked with serbian working class in North Croatia whose mentality are similar as Serbs from Vojvodina what mean that is that region also advanced part of Croatia than other croatian regions and they are really frustrated about yugoslav defeat you know why? Because Serbs had chief possitions on communist party,they were part of communist rich upper class what is called as "red bourgeois". Such Serbs are today really poor not just about class possition than also as workers,I worked with one guy who have serbian ancestry and he in 21. century have wood heating and car werckage,Croats was vassals of Serbs in Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia was the most dengerous union where Croats ever been,it totally balkanized our people and remove us from the part central Europe. Croats thought that when they escape from Austria in Austro-Hungarian monarchy,then they will live better as Slavs,the biggest mistake of croatian policy in history.

That is reason why Croats want European Union and NATO,for move us from the balkan garbage and put again to the civilized world. Modern croatian alt-right support Internarium project however,I think that would revival of Austro-Hungarian empire with the german king like Habsburg dinastry was better for Croatia,it was really strong economic force,even old Austrians think soo what is reason why USA and Russia crushed such Empire in ww1. Austria,Germany,Slovenia,SLovakia all states who fought for Hitler in ww2, had same Versaille situation after ww1 today employ Croats who are going work outside because here still exist balkan yugoslav mentality. Interesting is how user Serbian living in SLovenia who are in EU,well why he do not live in Serbia? Maybe he think that he live in alpine part of Serbia because serbian woodoo nationalits think that are Slovenians alpine Serbs and that is whole ex-Yugoslavia Great Serbia. Why he work forg ZOG when he earn salary for them? Millions of Croats (approximately 3 million) because of Tito communist living outside Croatia and in future will be more and more because Croats because of such communist who are still on power can not have children,and they have poor wages because of that,precisely because of big public sector and communist judiicary where exist laws from ex-communist Yugoslavia with same courts,Croats have children in Germany and other states because in Croatia every competent person who can become private owner are Slavic Kulak who must be killed,I personally also have problem with them because of my better class possition and this is reason why I seriously think left Croatia forever. In Serbia is situation still worse,they are strongly anti-capitalist and communist what you can see from their sympathy with North Korea,Stalin and Yugonostalgic I have information of that because I know Croats who came in Belgrade and who are in business deal with them.

Last edited by Fico; February 27th, 2020 at 09:09 AM.
 
Old April 14th, 2020 #77
AKSH-22
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Ill give Croats one thing, they are very good at sussing out how the global geopolitical winds are blowing at any given moment, and then using it to their advantage. They always stick with the strongest and come out on top. So unlike Serbs.

Bush senior and Clinton really deserve statues in Zagreb as fathers of modern Croatia.
Those are your serb delusions. Croats beat you in war on their own. Just because america is powerful and does something does not mean they determined the outcome of the war. America did not have a major influence. The only way you can say america helped croats was Military Professional Resources Inc. company providing some training to croats. Training that croats PAID for. In war you can say another country helped if either they attack your enemy on your behalf or they give you free weapons. None of this help was given to croatia. Just because they are in contact with the american leaders and the american leaders allowed operation storm or even gave some training or planning paid by the croats does not mean America won the war for them.

Croatia was in a weaker position at the beginning of the war because the yugoslav army and governmetn was majority serbs, the capital was in belgrade. So you had an army and croats did not. However Croats had a strong economy so they were able to quickly buy weapons, build weapons and take weapons by force from yugoslav army depots that were located in croat majority areas.

Croats fought the yugoslav army to a standstill here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Y...ign_in_Croatia

Despite the fact they had less weapons at the time. They were arming and improving the military and serbia retreated because they realized if the croats beat them in croatia they would then be too week to stop croats invading into vojvodina and even belgrade maybe.

After that it was local croat serbs fighting to hold onto serb majority areas of croatia. THese serbs had weapons (even tanks, heavy weapons ect) and money help from belgrade.

The US was not trying to "get serbia" as serbs have deluded themselves into thinking. They were trying to play a balancing act to get both sides to negotiate for peace and stop the war. They realized serbia would not negotiate for peace without suffering a major defeat. SO they let the croats know if they beat the Serbs of croatia and ran them out of their country the US would not turn against them as punishment for "ethnic cleansing".

Croats beat you both in war and in the negotiations/politics and public preceptions. They committed less crimes overall than the serbs and were allowed to get away with operation storm, because that was the only way to force serbia towards peace in all the wars.

Even in bosnia the americans did not beat you, the bosnians beat you with some croat help. The serbs often cite us bombing of bosnian serbs as proof of "america beat us". The reality is that us bombing was verry minimal, a slap in the wrist to serbs as punnishment for large scale war crimes against croatian and bosnian civilians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat...liberate_Force

Only^ 30 serb soldiers and another 30 civilans died in the nato bombings of bosnian serbs. Out of 20,000 dead serb soldiers and 30,000 dead bosnian soldiers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_War

THe direct military involvement of america and foreign poweres was 0 in croatia and extremely minimal (almost 0) in bosnia.

Foreign powers did have an influence on the economic and weapon supply side of the war, however. But here there were factors that eaqually helped and hurt the serbs, and factors that equally helped and hurt the serbs enemies.

First factor was economic sanctions on serbia. These actually hurt the serbs war efforts because military power is powered by $$ to buy weapons and other needed war material. However the serbs already had almost all the yugo weapons and they smuggled oil and other supplies from other countries despite the economic sanctions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-9ad758b9cf47/

The second factor that foreign powers had on the outcome of the war was the weapons embargo on all of the countries fighting, not only serbia. This factor actually helped serbia and hurt the war efforts of Croatia and Bosnia. That is because Serbia already had yugoslav army arsenal, serbias enemies had almost no weapons and they were the ones that need to buy them from outside. However they were able to get around this by smuggling weapons through the black market. However, it is verry difficult to smuggle large weapons like tanks and artillery though the black market. So this helped serbia because their enemies would have had more weapons if it was not for the weapons embargos, especially croatia which was rich by balkan standards and could afford more weapons.

After the serbs were defeated their leaders tried to shift the blame from themselves for being incompetent to "the americans beat us not croatia and bosnia". And the serbs wanting to stroke thier own ego and delude themselves believed them.

THe truth is the serb leaders overestimated their own strength, and bet on getting everything as a "greater serbia". And end up with nothing. Not even republica srbska which they could have gotten from a relatively weak Bosnia, if they were not dumb and bit off more than they could chew. If they were smart they would have realized they were not able to take everything like they wanted and would have seperated serb areas of bosnia by force (they were too weak to do shit to croatia which has more population than bosnia, stronger economy and way less serbs than bosnia). Instead they tried to get all of bosnia and like 1/3 of croatia by force, got their asses handed to them eventually by both Croatia and bosnia (once these countries armed and were able to fight back). And now blame their loss on nato/usa (even though they did next to nothing in these wars), instead of thier own stupidity.

Go try some more dumb shit with croatia, they will take vojvodina too.

Where you are actually right to blame your losses on nato is in kosovo war (4 years after wars with croatia and bosnia were over). That is were nato actually attacked you and had an effect on the outcome of the war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_b..._of_Yugoslavia

But at that time Kosovo was not not a yugoslav republic like Croatia and Bosnia were.They did not have a state to organize a real army, only had irregular fighters with no real organization or heavy weapons:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Liberation_Army

It would be funny if you tried to attack them today that they have a state, as your leaders rhetoric often suggests. Like maybe after america retreats from the area. Youd probably beat their ass at first and they would be suffer more, because they dont seemed to have probably armed themselves. But now they have a state to organized them. Once they get armed, it will turn into another croatia or bosnia for you and you would end up with croats in Belgrade and albanian kosovars in Nis.

Just Like hitler wanted
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ia_1941-43.png
 
Old April 14th, 2020 #78
AKSH-22
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 67
Default

As they say: in war truth is the first casualty:
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/719...first-casualty

All sides disroted the truth and lie to some degree. Luckily in the modern world there are many educated people that can read and write the facts down, as well as people from different nations doing this so you dont see only one side and their emotional distortions of the truth. But if you are intelligent, educated, actually understand how wars work and humans work. You can look at all the evidence from all sides of the war as well as from powerful third countries, think dispassionately and without emotional attachment to any one side, and stitch the truth together if you care enough about these wars. IF you do so you you will see what I said above.
 
Old April 15th, 2020 #79
AKSH-22
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 67
Default

By the logic of "croatia was helped by the west" because they had communication with washington and bought weapons from the black market in germany (almost all of them light weapons, you cant get many tanks on black market). You can say serbia was helped by russia when they sold them weapons in the decades preceding the yugo wars (weapons which were used by serbia in the wars). Yes they sold them to what was at the time yougoslavia, but the fact is the yugoslav government and military was dominated by serbs.

THe fact is Serbia was thoroughly beaten by its neighbours in croatia and bosnia, if you look carefully at the evidence and understand how war (and related things like economy) works. The wider world and great powers did as much to harm serbia (economic sanctions) as to help serbia (weapons sanctions on all countries when serbs enemies had verry few weapons and serbs were verry well armed in comparison).
 
Reply

Tags
operation storm

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.
Page generated in 0.18131 seconds.