VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 29th, 2017 #1
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Default Confederate battle flag sales boom after Charlottesville clash

Quote:
Demand for Confederate flags at Chris Ackerman’s Civil War memorabilia shop in Pennsylvania has surged since violence at a white nationalist rally in Virginia this month reignited the United States’ debate over race and the legacy of slavery.

The trend has been similar for other sellers of the Confederate battle flag, retailers report. But now that most major U.S. flag makers no longer produce it, given the controversy over the banner, much of the new demand is filled by imports from China and other countries.

“We need to get more flags,” Ackerman recalled saying following the first order after the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. His Gettysburg Regimental Quartermaster store, near a historic Civil War battlefield, and website sells $400 handmade flags to re-enactors and $40 ones shipped from China.

Ackerman said demand had jumped fourfold to as many as 40 sales a week, an increase he likened to the surge in gun sales that occur whenever new gun control measures are weighed or feared... More
Order here: Alabama Flag & Banner ... Order here: Patriotic Flags

Quote:
BELOW: Blanca Hernandez sews stars on a Confederate Battle Flag in the Alabama Flag & Banner shop in Huntsville, Alabama, U.S., August 24, 2017.

Last edited by James Heimdal; August 29th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.

Old August 29th, 2017 #2
LocalRebel

Thumbs up

Its nice to know people are not submitting to political correctness. I purchased my rebel flags many years ago. I fly one in my yard, and one on my truck.

Old August 31st, 2017 #3
Donncha Dennis

Keep it flying folks courage in the face of the un-daunting powers that be. Its a bold statement and it will be the new flag whites rally around yet again as we inch closer to whatever it is we are headed towards.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmeZDdoCUAA5zeX.jpg

Thread