Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 26th, 2019 #1
Michael Jeffrey

Default Amazon is at it again. Book burning 2.0

It's with great displeasure to announce that Amazon has been removing many 'politically incorrect' titles over the past few days. It appears freedom of speech advocates are going to lose Amazon as a medium all together. Fortunately, many titles Amazon has informally 'banned' are available through Patriotic Dissent Books

This is a tremendous blow against the cause of freedom of speech. Most people instinctually visit Amazon or a mainstream bookstore when they're interested in purchasing a book. Most people will be unaware that many dissident books exist if they're not available to them through Amazon and similar channels.

I expect to receive more emails from Amazon, in the coming days, regarding books that have been deemed inappropriate.

Here's a direct link to our 'Banned by Amazon' page.

Banned by Amazon

Patriotic Dissent Books is an independent book distributor that is thoroughly committed to freedom of speech in these very controversial times. We happily provide books and media which are now considered, by many, to be of a 'Politically Incorrect' nature. Check out our large inventory of pertinent titles on the contentious topics of: race, religion, and all matters across the political spectrum. Our catalogue is continuously growing, so please check back often for new titles.

We are a small volume seller that individually ensures a quality shopping experience for each and every customer. We never share, sell, or trade any of your personal information; you are safe with us!

All orders are packed with care and shipped lightning fast.

Order with us today and support freedom of speech!

"I put the following work under your protection. It contains my opinion upon religion. You will do me the justice to remember, that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other, and I trust I never shall."

[Thomas Paine, "The Age of Reason"]

Old February 26th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down wow

Most, if not all of them are refuting the lies jews tell

Old February 27th, 2019 #3
Michael Jeffrey

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/02/p...tical-content/

Old February 28th, 2019 #4
Dan T N Ford

The less these (((large companies))) cater for a certain viewpoint, the more it will encourage competitors to take on this gap in the market.

Old March 2nd, 2019 #5
Michael Jeffrey

I believe I found the article that was the impetus for this round of book banning.

https://qz.com/1550143/does-amazon-s...emacist-books/

It was published a week ago, then almost immediately the titles which were mentioned were removed.

Old March 3rd, 2019 #6
C. Grady Tucker

Default Search and Destroy

There's a reason the 2nd comes right after the 1st. Of course, this doesn't mean walking into a church full of old nigger women grasping bibbles or smelly jews in Synagogues and opening fire. No, the real meaning is...well, why explain it? The real meaning is probably beyond the understanding of the average blight winger.

Tags
banned book, banned by amazon, patriotic dissent books, revisionism, wn books

Thread