Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2007 #1
OSfllwr

Post A serious website

I read Obadiah Shoher's weblog, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict, for considerable period. A several days ago, admin printed a message that upset me. Its idea was, how many of Obadiah's followers would merely call 1-800 number and say anonymously, "I support you"? Dozens of thousands visitors consult the Samson Blinded often and concur with the author, but very few are willing to act even in safe matters. In the blog, they requested a small thing: to assist spread the word. So here I'm, typing about the blog,.
Shoher is an attorney, public figure, politician. Shoher delivers exceptionally remarkable posts regarding Israel, America, and Arabs, war and asymmetric warfare, peace and religion. His points are considerably controversial, but basically Shoher's saying naked truth, the thing that we in United States not often watch in newsprint.
Shoher's weblog was announced the best Jewish and Israeli blog in People's Choice Awards and rated top in four categories, but Google refused to advertise it due to the "unacceptable content." Take a glance at http://www.samsonblinded.com/blog

Thread