VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2013 #21
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
RadioIstina.com back online. All of the shows should be working. I'll add the earlier "Linder Radio" (precursor to RadioIstina) broadcasts later today. Will also fix up some of the missing descriptions.
This will surely be appreciated by many. VNN-posters and lurkers who have not yet checked them out ought to do themselves a favour and do just that. And those who have, and appreciate them, should in turn not shy away from linking to the site and recommending them in relevant comment sections and on other sites visited in the "anti-judeo-sphere", so the word gets around. I'll do the same.

Alex's visits on Carolyn's show showcases that he still got the bite, sharpness and clarity when he decides to sit down in front of the mic. The potential audience compared to 5-6 years ago must have grown exponentially too, so if the health, motivation and new material necessary to deliver interesting and relevant analysis allows for it, new Radio Istina-productions still have great potential.

Old July 20th, 2013 #22
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I'll add the earlier "Linder Radio" (precursor to RadioIstina) broadcasts later today.
Added broadcasts from 2007.

Imported comments from the vanguardnewsnetwork blog posts-- tedious as hell. Took me a few hours, though it helps add context to pages without descriptions.

Will do the same for goyfire comments, though it will take me a few days.

Last edited by varg; July 21st, 2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: .

Tags
agis, alex linder, broadcasts, craig cobb, downloads, goyfire, podcasts, radio istina, vnn

Thread