VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2014 #1
Thad Charles
Master Race

Default Free Talk Lives from 8-11-06 to 5-29-07 down

Any way these shows can get working again?

Old February 16th, 2014 #2
varg

Fixed.

He's referring to the player under the Multimedia -> VNN Broadcasts menu.

Old February 16th, 2014 #3
Thad Charles
Master Race

Yes indeed. appreciate it

Old March 6th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hey I got a note in mail, someone wants Free Talk Live back as it was years ago...

Look...we have the same capacity. If someone wants to do it, go ahead. Speak to Varg.

I don't have the software for LIVE on my current machine.

I think podcasts are just as valuable. Anyone who wants to record one regularly, if it's any quality, we can host it on our ISPs.

Live I guess is fun, but I think podcasts are just as good and 10x easier.

Old June 3rd, 2014 #5
Thad Charles
Master Race

Listening to one from Dec. 2006. It's pretty painful. Some female with a Greek mythology moniker calls in and seems like she "joined" White Nationalism like, yesterday. Awful.
It's not "boob girl" (?) she seemed like a knowledgeable person. Some other guy calls in and thinks Israel became a state in 1958 and doesn't know shit about anything.

If it weren't for Geoff and Alex and James I'd have thrown my computer out of the window. Anyway I'd be interested in doing some FTL with y'all if anyone is up for it as well.

Alex you're right about podcasts. I don't think I've ever listened to any WN show live, but calls can be interesting and fun.

Old July 1st, 2014 #6
Thad Charles
Master Race

I got to the episode that had the recording of Yankee Jim on the jew Alan Colmes show. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

"Goyfire.com...Hammering out the jew?"

Old July 2nd, 2014 #7
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Political talkshows that accept calls fom the audience tend to be more entertaining and insightful to listen to. Thats why shows like cspan's Washington Journal have been so successful, despite their toeing the kosher line. Having callers makes it interesting and multidimensional.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #8
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Lol, yeah we had some real dipshit moments on FTL..... I was no exception some of the time. I have to say that I loved those times, we felt like we were making headway..... and we had such a good time. If anyone does do a new ftl I would gladly be a guest.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #9
varg

Mark, the FTLs where you were hosting in late '08 or '09 and going at it solo were some of the best. Any dipship moments you speak of were probably the older ones where there were too many people on at once, which made it too unfocused and hectic. The punkmob thing was kind of immature, but the one episode with OTPTT "why'd ya dump it in muh lap, why won't you let me in the club?" was hilarious.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #10
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Mark, the FTLs where you were hosting in '08 or '09 and going at it solo were some of the best. Any dipship moments you speak of were probably the older ones where there were too many people on at once, which made it too unfocused and hectic. The punkmob thing was kind of immature, but the one episode with OTPTT "why'd ya dump it in muh lap, why won't you let me in the club?" was hilarious.
That meltdown was classic. Howls of laughter, it produces to this day.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #11
varg

Yeah I think that one was with MASHER hosting, not Mark.

I'm pretty sure it got pulled from the archives for some reason, though I'm not sure why. Most likely some paranoid complaining.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #12
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Yeah I think that one was with MASHER hosting, not Mark.

I'm pretty sure it got pulled from the archives for some reason, though I'm not sure why. Most likely some paranoid complaining.
Remember OTPTT's thread on "orbs" he captured while taking photographs? Those were the good old crazy days.

Old July 2nd, 2014 #13
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
the older ones where there were too many people on at once, which made it too unfocused and hectic.
That's what's entertaining. We have Alex, Geoff, Yankee Jim, and I forget this other guy's name, he's been on a few times and pretty good (I'm just about to get into 2007) - it's great stuff.

Not as focused as Goyfire but tremendous nonetheless.

Alex said something like "You'd think a jew like Colmes would be smarter than giving us a free advertisement." Yankee Jim said Colmes replayed his show later in the night too, so twice it was on the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Lol, yeah we had some real dipshit moments on FTL..... I was no exception some of the time. I have to say that I loved those times, we felt like we were making headway..... and we had such a good time. If anyone does do a new ftl I would gladly be a guest.
I have a ton to work through but I've heard your shows from VoR. You had some good takes on nutrition and exercise.

Old July 4th, 2014 #14
James Hawthorne

Good shows lots of information to munch on.

Thad after you have heard all the FTL's try these..

http://vanguardnewsnetwork.com/downl...rne/index.html

Old September 22nd, 2014 #15
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Listening to one from Dec. 2006. It's pretty painful. Some female with a Greek mythology moniker calls in and seems like she "joined" White Nationalism like, yesterday. Awful.
It's not "boob girl" (?) she seemed like a knowledgeable person. Some other guy calls in and thinks Israel became a state in 1958 and doesn't know shit about anything.

If it weren't for Geoff and Alex and James I'd have thrown my computer out of the window. Anyway I'd be interested in doing some FTL with y'all if anyone is up for it as well.

Alex you're right about podcasts. I don't think I've ever listened to any WN show live, but calls can be interesting and fun.
It maybe an idea to start operations again on Blogtalk Radio and just link to the programs here?

Tags
free talk live, stan, vnn, vnn broadcasting, yankee jim

Thread