VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2007 #1
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Sunday Afternoon Broadcast 10/14/07 - The No War for Israel Conference

Music playing now. Will connect to the confrence within the hour.

Old October 14th, 2007 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

On the weekend of October 12-14 patriotic voices of conscience from around the world will be gathering in southern California to call for an end to the endless wars being waged… and yet more planned, if the neocons get their way…. in the Middle East by the U.S., sacrificing the lives of our sons and daughters all for the sake of a worthless parasitic and terrorist nation by the name of Israel that has been subjugating the Arab Christian and Muslim population of Palestine for nearly sixty years.
NOW is the time to stand up and let your voices be heard….BEFORE our out-of-control president and the Israeli moles who encircle and advise him begin what very well may be World War III by attacking the peaceful nation of Iran….AGAIN for the sake of the cancer in the Middle East known as Israel.
This one of a kind and important conference will be held in Orange County, California, minutes away from John Wayne International airport, and 30 minutes from LAX.
Friday evening, the 12th, a cocktail/ meet-and-greet party will kick off the weekends events, which will include a banquet dinner on Saturday evening and breakfast Sunday morning.
CONFIRMED speakers include:
*Capt. Joe Cortina, Former US Green Beret to talk about what he personally witnessed when he was on diplomatic business in Israel several years ago
*Phil Tourney, survivor of the attack on the USS Liberty and former president of the Liberty Veterans Association
*AFP correspondent, author and radio talk show host Michael Collins Piper

*Patrick Grimm, well-known internet writer/commentator
*Columnist and RBN radio host Mark Dankof
*Hesham Tillawi of Current Issues TV
*Bedros Hadjian, expert on the Zionist role in the Armenian Genocide
*Fr. Christopher Hunter, Traditional Catholic Priest, patriotic author and long time anti-Zionist activist
*Mark Green, journalist, producer and former TV talk show host.
*Dr. Kaukab Siddique, pubisher of the Islamic magazine New Trends
*Author and AFP correspondent Mark Glenn of Crescent and Cross
*Investigator and film maker on the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty Tito Howard

*Professor Ray Goodwin, author and regular contributor to The Barnes Review
*Founder of ‘We Hold These Truths’ and Project Strait Gate Charles Carlson
*Black nationalist Leader Dr. Robert Brock
*MarWen Media’s Wendy Campbell, documentary film-maker.
*911 widow and truth activist Ellen Mariani who will discuss her ongoing lawsuit and the efforts of judicial criminals to silence her
*Eillen Fleming, journalist, author, pro-Palestinian activist and owner of http://www.wearewideawake.org
*Joachim Martello, well-known Muslim american writer/researcher/activist

Open invitations have been extended to the following personages:

*Former US President Jimmy Carter
*US Representative Ron Paul, candidate for the Presidency
*Former Prime Minister of Malysia Dr. Mahatir Mohammed

*Professors Mearsheimer and Walt, authors of the controversial book ‘The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy
*Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter
*Former Under Secretary for the Treasury and Columnist Paul Craig Roberts
These are just a few of the weekends speakers…MORE will be announced in the weeks to come. Furthermore, let the following be stated–
WE, AS AMERICAN CITIZENS, EXPECT THAT ALL ELECTED MEMBERS, BE THEY COUNTY, STATE OR FEDERAL, UPHOLD THEIR OATH TO DEFEND THE CONSITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND TO PUBLICALLY DISENTANGLE THEMSELVES FROM THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH THE STATE OF ISRAEL THAT HAS ATTACKED A UNITED STATES SHIP, KILLED 34 AMERICAN SERVICEMEN AS WELL AS BEING INVOLVED WITH OTHER ACTS OF WAR AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. NO MAN CAN SERVE 2 MASTERS, SO EITHER SWEAR YOUR LOYALTY TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OR TO THE FOREIGN, HOSTILE ENTITY KNOWN AS THE STATE OF ISRAEL, BUT NOT BOTH.
Reserve your place now for this history-making conference and be among the number of your fellow patriots who are saying with ONE VOICE: NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL!
Hotel rooms are $124.00 per night (double occupancy allowed)
Registration: $ 150.00 per person, couples $ 175.00. Registration fee includes Saturday evening banquet and Sunday breakfast.
Those not wishing to eat can get a discounted rate.
Those not able to attend–WE NEED DONATIONS! Please consider helping us out.

Send checks or money orders to Mark Glenn at the following address
Box 27
Careywood, Idaho 83809
Those interested in sending donations online via credit card should send an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you.
NoMoreWarsForIsrael.blogspot.com

Note–The conference is being dedicated to Mordechai Vanunu, former Israeli nuclear technician who spent 18 yrs in the hellhole of an Israeli prison for trying to warn the world about the most dangerous nation in the world possessing the most dangerous weapons in the world. He has recently been convicted of violating an Israeli court order barring him from speaking to foreign journalists and faces an additional 6 months in prison.–

http://www.davidduke.com/general/cou...html#more-2868

Old October 14th, 2007 #3
Toecutter

Default re

Is there a link or a button to punch when the time draws near Mr SS? This might be the first time I get to listen to anything VNN live!

Mucho appreciado hombre!

Old October 14th, 2007 #4
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
Is there a link or a button to punch when the time draws near Mr SS? This might be the first time I get to listen to anything VNN live!

Mucho appreciado hombre!
Go the front page ( http://www.govnn.com ) and click the "VNN Jukebox" logo in the right hand menu.

Cheers!

Old October 14th, 2007 #5
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post

Mucho appreciado hombre!
There are links at the top of the main page at vnnforum.com and at the top of the main page at vanguardnewsnetwork.com

The plain-vanilla shoutcast link is:

http://209.85.102.28:7555/listen.pls

Old October 14th, 2007 #6
Toecutter

Default re

Jawohl!

Old October 14th, 2007 #7
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Shit, I wish I would have known about this conference a month or so ago. I would have liked to have made arrangments to attend it...

I'z be out of d'fukin loops an shiat...<pissedoffwhitedude>.

Old October 16th, 2007 #8
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

I downloaded the recording on FTL of the conference after the venue was changed. If it is true that the kikes were calling all the hotels in the area claiming to be LEA and asking if the "racists" were registered there, that is a new low and undoubtedly illegal. If the truth is that the local LEA were actually the ones making the calls, then that just goes to show how this slimey minority of hook nosed parasitic scum has every one (except the racially aware) buffaloed through fear and intimidation.

For the hoteliers to buckle under this pressure from the kikes speaks loads about their corporate image. My job includes travel and in the past I have stayed in Marriot hotels. I really don't have much choice in the matter, but if it is ever my choice, Marriot will not be on the list. If I do get booked in Marriot, I can garantee there will be plenty of mini CDs left all over the premise. They are cheap to produce and are often more enticing to the finder because of their unique size. I don't use bulky plastic boxes; I prefer the little windowed envelopes.

BTW, you guys who put that on scene report together deserve a big hand for your efforts!

Thread