VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 23rd, 2010 #1
SouthernCracker
Relic of the Old South

Default More Goyfire please!

Ive been listening to the previous shows downloaded from Goyfire.com on the way home from work. Great stuff! When is the next one? Can I help/donate?

Old February 24th, 2010 #2
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Alinder hasn't even been on the forum for like a month, or two almost (by my own estimation), by now. So, what do you think?

Old February 26th, 2010 #3
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
Alinder hasn't even been on the forum for like a month, or two almost (by my own estimation), by now. So, what do you think?
Incorrect. He posted some very interesting online books just one week ago.

Personally, I wish he would take some time and do a couple more Istinas, spitting in the jew's face and roaring with titanic laughter while spinning the odd tune. But that's just me.

Less talk, more action

Old February 26th, 2010 #4
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Goyfire just isnt Goyfire without the original cast. That is kinda impossible.

However, some kind of show would be great to have on the air again.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Agis isn't around, Craig is in Canada, last I knew. Not real conducive to new stuff. Perhaps in time it will happen, I'm willing if they are.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #6
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Sure and you're always around. What about those plans with Jim Giles? Or Kevin Macdonald's suggestion to become more active (which he has done himself actually). Never happened either.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #7
varg

Lets see some of your stuff, o' random person making demands.

Weren't you the same guy trolling Rounders thread? Why do you talk shit on anyone doing things for Whites?

I'm noticing a trend here

Old March 2nd, 2010 #8
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post

Weren't you the same guy trolling Rounders thread? Why do you talk shit on anyone doing things for Whites?

speaking of goyfires, any idea on when you might to be able to upload the earlier broadcasts? I think the first 30 something episodes are not uploaded.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #9
varg

Er yeah, I still need to add those to the goyfire.com listing. They are all still online though at this link .. http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/goyfire/

Old March 3rd, 2010 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
Sure and you're always around.
I don't owe you anything, pal.

Quote:
What about those plans with Jim Giles? Or Kevin Macdonald's suggestion to become more active (which he has done himself actually). Never happened either.
If MacDonald knew what were needed...he'd be me.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #11
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Am I the one making false promises? I don't care if Ali doesn't do anything, but he says one thing and does another... or nothing rather.

Quote:
“Trolling”? What, are you out of your fucking mind!? As if I don't have anything better to do. I made at most three or so posts.

Quote:
Maybe you should notice that VNN is bleeding dry, being overrun by flaming faggots, self-admitted miscegenators and shitskins instead of badgering me about three or so posts I made in a thread where Rounder was doing his usual begging for money? Just a suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't owe you anything, pal.
Luckily for me you don't.

Quote:
If MacDonald knew what were needed...he'd be me.
Ho ho ho... You always love to talk, don't you Ali? What have you done the last month or so? It makes a real good impression on the kikes, you hate them sooo much, but you can't even be bothered to participate on your own fucking Internet forum. (Which is bleeding dry and a mere shadow of its former self).

You're only ever whining and making ad hominem attacks, including those toe-curling jabs and attacks at Germans (like Wagner, Breker, etc.) and praising deranged assholes like E. Michael Jones, while attacking Jew-wise people like Macdonald (as if they were ‘competition’) and Duke too more or less. I'm starting to wonder if this is merely a racket for you or that you really care about the well-being of Whites.

Yet — of all people — you accuse David Duke of being a “politician.”

Old March 3rd, 2010 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Ho ho ho... You always love to talk, don't you Ali? What have you done the last month or so? It makes a real good impression on the kikes, you hate them sooo much, but you can't even be bothered to participate on your own fucking Internet forum. (Which is bleeding dry and a mere shadow of its former self).
Boo-hoo, sniff, whine, cry.

Quote:
You're only ever whining and making ad hominem attacks, including those toe-curling jabs and attacks at Germans (like Wagner, Breker, etc.)and praising deranged assholes like E. Michael Jones,
Uh...yeah. Like a jew, you claim I'm "attacking" someone. Ie, criticizing artists I don't like. Guess what, bud, there are plenty of people who don't like Wagner, for obvious reasons, and who seem Breker as a WWF sculptor. Who cares? I don't begrudge Pierce liking Breker or many liking Wagner, there's nothing ubiquitouser than bad taste.

Quote:
while attacking Jew-wise people like Macdonald (as if they were ‘competition’) and Duke too more or less. I'm starting to wonder if this is merely a racket for you or that you really care about the well-being of Whites.
Cheap insinuation from a typical anonymous pussy. I haven't attacked MacDonald at all, believe me. If and when I do, he and you will know it. What I have done is point out where he is wrong, and he is wrong pretty much from the point he stops quoting jews onward.

What I can do I've done. Personal problems limit my role at this point. Perhaps that will change, perhaps not. The fact of the matter is, most whites out there aren't too unhappy with the status quo. It will take a change in conditions, or a better man than me, to make them revolt. So if you or anyone else are up to the task, have at it. I've put out my message as perfectly as I can, in multiple media forms. Saying the same thing again, writing the same thing again - there's no real point to it. This forum is a standing service to any white who truly seeks to discover what is going on in his world, why and how it came to be the way it is. That's about what can be done at this point.

Quote:
Yet — of all people — you accuse David Duke of being a “politician.”
Duke is a politician. Talk to him. He comes across like any other sleazy, lying, stay-positive politician who's a veteran of the democratic process. But I generally leave him alone, altho he is not to my taste, because he has the guts to criticize jews - which makes him unique among democratic politicians. But beyond that, he doesn't like my ways, and since I'm on my side, fuck him. My way, my advice is correct. If I didn't think so, I'd change them.

Old March 4th, 2010 #13
Igor Alexander

Quote:
...Breker as a WWF sculptor.
WWF? World Wrestling Federation? World Wildlife Fund?

Quote:
I haven't attacked MacDonald at all, believe me. If and when I do, he and you will know it.
It's at least the second time someone has said you were attacking MacDonald. Some people don't seem to differentiate between a personal attack and criticism.

Old March 4th, 2010 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
WWF? World Wrestling Federation? World Wildlife Fund?
World Wrestling - typical superhero bilge. Exaggerated mucles, poses - to me that stuff is laughable, but many in our crowd like it. Just like they like giant eagles and stern glares and all the other accouterments of pseudo-toughness.

What's to be admired in the German nationalists is not their stiff and superhuman buildings and facades, but their correct taste in color and energy of their prime design. Conservatives are color blind. WN who are functional and implicit conservatives always go with blue, but anyone seeking change must go with red. Blue is cold, classical, composed - the antithesis of movement, life and energy a radical movement requires. People like Strom, MacDonald, Taylor et al are not radicals, they are conservatives, whether they understand that or not.

Quote:
It's at least the second time someone has said you were attacking MacDonald. Some people don't seem to differentiate between a personal attack and criticism.
criticism sticks to comparatively neutral comments on strategy, ideas, behavior, with, at most, a little irony for icing.

attacks might make use of anything, but their intent is to destroy respect for the object of ridicule itself, not simply critique its approaches.

Old March 5th, 2010 #15
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
The fact of the matter is, most whites out there aren't too unhappy with the status quo.
I've increasingly come around to this viewpoint. You'd think amidst all that has happened and continues to happen w.r.t. the diminishing condition of whites worldwide that there would be some kind of jolt. But the slow and steady nature of the jews' plans make that unlikely. Maybe NN is correct in saying that populations need a minimum of intelligence, especially social intelligence, to effectively govern themselves and modern whites simply don't have it. The situation will likely have to escalate into revolutionary violence or even another period of global war before we can expect a response and by then it may be too late.

Old March 5th, 2010 #16
Igor Alexander

Quote:
World Wrestling - typical superhero bilge. Exaggerated mucles, poses - to me that stuff is laughable, but many in our crowd like it.
You'd better not be one of them crazy deniers who sez wrastlin' is fake -- otherwise I might have to clothesline you.

Yeah, wrastlin' is pretty silly.

Quote:
WN who are functional and implicit conservatives always go with blue, but anyone seeking change must go with red. Blue is cold, classical, composed - the antithesis of movement, life and energy a radical movement requires. People like Strom, MacDonald, Taylor et al are not radicals, they are conservatives, whether they understand that or not.
Blue = death (ice, rigor mortis, heaven, water, Apollo)
Red = life (fire, blood, hell, wine, Dionysus)
Stormfront default color scheme = blue
VNNF default color scheme = red

Old March 5th, 2010 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
I've increasingly come around to this viewpoint. You'd think amidst all that has happened and continues to happen w.r.t. the diminishing condition of whites worldwide that there would be some kind of jolt. But the slow and steady nature of the jews' plans make that unlikely. Maybe NN is correct in saying that populations need a minimum of intelligence, especially social intelligence, to effectively govern themselves and modern whites simply don't have it. The situation will likely have to escalate into revolutionary violence or even another period of global war before we can expect a response and by then it may be too late.
We tend to talk of lemminghood, but it's probably more just a lack of imagination. People really do believe that authority is right because it's authority, and they have a very hard time imagining that things could be radically different than they are. Our thing is not a matter of persuading people, beyond the tiny numbers who think and seek, it's a matter of keeping a certain thoughtstream flowing, and looking for opportunities where they present themselves. Most people do not think in the true sense, they think only instrumentally, like an animal thinks - if i do this, then i will get that. Most people think that they think, because they are constantly flattered by authority, as part of social hoodwinking. Most people will go with the flow, and accommodate themselves even to extreme or dangerous views as long as it means they don't stick out and get enough food to keep their ribs apart.

Old March 5th, 2010 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Blue = death (ice, rigor mortis, heaven, water, Apollo)
Red = life (fire, blood, hell, wine, Dionysus)
Stormfront default color scheme = blue
VNNF default color scheme = red
Yes. Blue is not bad, it is reason over passion, it is calmness, coolness, classical composure - which are good things, but they do not go with a radical cause, which requires the movement and passion involved with fighting and killing attending the painful but necessary birth of something new - dyamism that only red evokes. Note that Stormfront began with a red scheme, but switched to limp pastel on the theory that WN is just another menu option for bored, jaded housewives gossiping and stirring their long-island tea. Stormfront retrofit itself to liberalism in line with the advice of professional marketers. The effect is similar to a castrato on steroids.

Old March 5th, 2010 #19
Julian Lüchow

The thing about jews is that not only are their lies well-coordinated, they also appeal to that weak, do-gooder aspect of the Aryan soul (I guess that's part of Nietzsche's slave morality) - though the lies don't hold up to scrutiny, who's going to scrutinize them especially if they give people a warm, tingly feeling inside?

These days practically everyone on our side agrees that apathy is our largest foe, partly 'cause of the brain cage jews have built. But the question becomes how do we escape the brain cage? Before the jews, it was the church. I guess my point is that sovereignty or self-sufficiency doesn't seem to come naturally to us (collectively) and that's a major problem to be addressed.

Please note, I'm not trying to diminish the role of jews.

Old March 5th, 2010 #20
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
We tend to talk of lemminghood, but it's probably more just a lack of imagination. People really do believe that authority is right because it's authority, and they have a very hard time imagining that things could be radically different than they are. Our thing is not a matter of persuading people, beyond the tiny numbers who think and seek, it's a matter of keeping a certain thoughtstream flowing, and looking for opportunities where they present themselves. Most people do not think in the true sense, they think only instrumentally, like an animal thinks - if i do this, then i will get that. Most people think that they think, because they are constantly flattered by authority, as part of social hoodwinking. Most people will go with the flow, and accommodate themselves even to extreme or dangerous views as long as it means they don't stick out and get enough food to keep their ribs apart.

In other words, lack of intelligence. I would say lack of a REAL self awareness as well.

Thread