VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Vanguard Broadcasting
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 27th, 2005 #1
Border Ruffian

Default Nigger kidnapped young white girls and forced them into prostitution

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=3386434

TOLEDO -- Two Toledo teens are back home safe after police say they were abducted and forced into prostitution.

Police say it all started about a week and a half ago when 39-year-old Deric Willoughby abducted two teenage girls while they were walking in East Toledo.

"We'll be right back." That's what the two teenage cousins told their parents. When they didn't return from a walk, their parents thought they had run away. It wasn't until Monday, they learned what had happened.

"Just being sick to my stomach, legs shaking like crazy, just wishing the guy was there," said one of the victim's fathers.

Police say 39-year-old Deric Willoughby, along with 23-year-old Jennifer Huskey, and 18-year-old Brandy Shope had taken the girls to several truck stops and forced them into prostitution. Washtenaw County Sherriff's deputies picked up one of the girls at a truck stop near Ann Arbor, Michigan.

"If my daughter did something wrong or talked out of line then my niece would get beaten or if my niece did it then my daughter got beaten," said the other victim's mother.

Deputies still didn't know where the other teen was. The family went back to Toledo and started looking for her.

"My niece had the street name, but not the address. We drove by the house. She pointed out the house, and then we called 911," said the teen's father.

The teen's father didn't wait for police to arrive. He busted into the home on Downing Avenue, and a fight broke out. "Tire iron, piece of asphalt, piece of brick, they bashed into my head," said the victim's father. When police arrived they arrested the three suspects. "I want to see them locked up forever. People like that need to be locked up forever. Everybody doesn't need to worry about their children," said the victim's mother.

Deric Willoughby, Jennifer Huskey, and Brandy Shope all appeared in court Tuesday morning. Willouby is charged with kidnapping. All three are charged with felonious assault, and face two counts of compelling prostitution.

Video here has the nigger and shows the white father. Girls were 14 and 15 yrs old. Held for a week and a half. http://www.wnwo.com/Global/story.asp?s=3387856

If you want to keep an eye on developments in this case, it may be tricky. The nigger's name is sometimes spelled "Deric", sometimes "Derrick". His surname is "Willoughby" in some articles and in others it's "willouby"(?) I believe. Very annoying.

Old May 28th, 2005 #2
JohnAFlynn
Banned

If someone wants to research this and try and find out the address of the families of these girls, I'll send them TAAs. That Dad is probably very receptive to our message right about now.

Old May 28th, 2005 #3
Chain

Where's the problem? This is just the kind of diversity the partnered Southern Poverty Law Center and the Federal Bureau of Investigation expect us to support.

Now let's see the local prosecutor try to imprison the White Dad for busting in the baboonigger's house to free his girl.

Old May 29th, 2005 #4
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
If someone wants to research this and try and find out the address of the families of these girls, I'll send them TAAs. That Dad is probably very receptive to our message right about now.
Working on this, attorney Flynn. But since Planet of the Apes has already reached out and touched this guy and his daughter, the TV station blacked out his face. Sooner or later the case will come round to court.

We've got a rich field of White victims to mine. It will never stop.

Old May 29th, 2005 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Working on this, attorney Flynn. But since Planet of the Apes has already reached out and touched this guy and his daughter, the TV station blacked out his face. Sooner or later the case will come round to court.

We've got a rich field of White victims to mine. It will never stop.
There are one and a half million REPORTED White victims of violent nigger crimes annually, according to the U.S. Justice Department - And tens of millions since 1965 when the kikes unleashed them on us.

We need to send TAAs to selected and recent victims. Does anyone have any idea how we can obtain addresses via the internet ?? And I'm talking coupla hundred monthly, at least. It's make an excellent and highly effective VNN project.

We need volunteers with INITIATIVE for this. Who'll step forward and take charge ???

(Now watch this thread peeter out - fast)

Old May 29th, 2005 #6
Chain

Rounder, I can work on that some. As Stan pointed out to me lately, 411.com is very comprehensive. Some years ago, I recall, it wasn't as good as it is now.

Yes, some volk will begin to come around. But that special 2-3% are a cut above all the rest. They don't necessarily even step forward after having been horribly victimized. Don't ask me why. I'm sure I don't know.

Old May 31st, 2005 #7
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
There are one and a half million REPORTED White victims of violent nigger crimes annually, according to the U.S. Justice Department - And tens of millions since 1965 when the kikes unleashed them on us.

We need to send TAAs to selected and recent victims. Does anyone have any idea how we can obtain addresses via the internet ?? And I'm talking coupla hundred monthly, at least. It's make an excellent and highly effective VNN project.

We need volunteers with INITIATIVE for this. Who'll step forward and take charge ???

(Now watch this thread peeter out - fast)

Glenn:

I'll handle the mailing of these out up to about 100 a month. (I just don't think we see more than that in news items where the case is extreme enough to likely open the people up to our message). Though if some VNN researchers are able to come up with names and addresses of more than 100 victim's and/or victim's families, then I would certainly handle more. I think the main cost of this project is going to be the postage, so unless the mailouts get really voluminous, I can handle that. I figure you can send me a batch of about 100 at a time, unless we get busier. Then I can send them out daily or weekly or however often someone like Chain can feed me addresses. I think this targeted approach will be much more effective than random distribution, though both are needed, for various reasons.

Old June 1st, 2005 #8
Rounder

Quote:
Rounder, I can work on that some. As Stan pointed out to me lately, 411.com is very comprehensive. Some years ago, I recall, it wasn't as good as it is now.

Yes, some volk will begin to come around. But that special 2-3% are a cut above all the rest. They don't necessarily even step forward after having been horribly victimized. Don't ask me why. I'm sure I don't know.
I don't know what 411.com is, Chain. Are you saying it's almost impossible to obtain lists of names and addresses of White victims of nigger violence ???

John Flynn has volunteered to mail TAAs to 100 White victims, monthly. Can we get 100 names and addresses to him ?? I know you're far to busy on other VNN projects. But perhaps, you or another VNN'er can advise us where to find them. A Justice Department Crime Report website, maybe ???

As for the reason White victims don't "step forward", it's due overwhelmingly to FEAR. American history covering the past half century proves that the more violent niggers are to Whites, the more Whites kiss up to them. An irrefutable fact proven simply by comparing the number of these violent assaults with the number of Whites "stepping forward."

The more violence, the more fear. Results the kikes, niggers, and wetbacks understand all too well.

Remember that truck driver that was beaten during the Rodney King riots ?? During the trial of his assailant, that truck driver was so terrorized by the nigger-filled courtroom each day, he responded to that terror by publicly forgiving his nigger assailant, and hugging the nigger's mother inside the courtroom. (Which btw, made me wish he'd been hit with a bigger brick). The truck driver had no back-up support from Whites. No Whites went out seeking revenge justice. No Whites organized themselves into protest groups. No Whites stood by him for moral support even. And except for the prosecutor, that White man stood all alone against the thousands of nigger supporters of the assailant. And so, he took the easy way out. He licked the feet of his oppressors.

And that generally has been the reactions of all, or virtually all, White victims. Each victim stands alone, and against the forces of ZOG, the jewsmedia, and the hundred million racist mongrels that surrounds them.

Old June 1st, 2005 #9
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I don't know what 411.com is, Chain. Are you saying it's almost impossible to obtain lists of names and addresses of White victims of nigger violence ???

John Flynn has volunteered to mail TAAs to 100 White victims, monthly. Can we get 100 names and addresses to him ?? I know you're far to busy on other VNN projects. But perhaps, you or another VNN'er can advise us where to find them. A Justice Department Crime Report website, maybe ???

As for the reason White victims don't "step forward", it's due overwhelmingly to FEAR. American history covering the past half century proves that the more violent niggers are to Whites, the more Whites kiss up to them. An irrefutable fact proven simply by comparing the number of these violent assaults with the number of Whites "stepping forward."

The more violence, the more fear. Results the kikes, niggers, and wetbacks understand all too well.

Remember that truck driver that was beaten during the Rodney King riots ?? During the trial of his assailant, that truck driver was so terrorized by the nigger-filled courtroom each day, he responded to that terror by publicly forgiving his nigger assailant, and hugging the nigger's mother inside the courtroom. (Which btw, made me wish he'd been hit with a bigger brick). The truck driver had no back-up support from Whites. No Whites went out seeking revenge justice. No Whites organized themselves into protest groups. No Whites stood by him for moral support even. And except for the prosecutor, that White man stood all alone against the thousands of nigger supporters of the assailant. And so, he took the easy way out. He licked the feet of his oppressors.

And that generally has been the reactions of all, or virtually all, White victims. Each victim stands alone, and against the forces of ZOG, the jewsmedia, and the hundred million racist mongrels that surrounds them.

That's exactly correct, which is why we need to let them know that they are NOT ALONE.

Old June 1st, 2005 #10
JohnAFlynn
Banned

I just searched on Google News and there's been no stories since 5/25 when the Toldeo Blade had this:

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...73209842789431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewsmedia rag
3 are charged with forcing girls into prostitution

Three South Toledoans were arraigned yesterday, accused of compelling two teenage Swanton area girls into prostitution after they were kidnapped from East Toledo.

Deric Willoughby, 39, of 3221 Downing Ave. is charged with two counts each of kidnapping and compelling prostitution and one count of felonious assault. Toledo Municipal Court records indicate he took the girls, ages 14 and 15, from the area of Front and Main streets and held them against their will at his home.

Brandy Shope, 18, and Jennifer Huskey, 23, both of the Downing address, were each charged with two counts of compelling prostitution and one count of felonious assault.

All three were being held in the Lucas County jail. Mr. Willoughby has an $80,000 bond. Ms. Shope has a $25,000 bond, and Ms. Huskey has a $15,000 bond.

Police were sent to the Downing residence Monday after the father of one of the girls learned his daughter, 14, was being held there. The 38-year-old Fulton County man claimed she was being sold into prostitution from the residence and was being taken into Michigan.

He smashed in the windows of the residence with a metal pipe, forced his way inside and assaulted Mr. Willoughby with the pipe. His daughter jumped from a second-story window.

The father chased and assaulted Mr. Willoughby. Ms. Shope and Ms. Huskey tried to fight off the father and the three suspects carried him outside, where he was held until police arrived.

Court records indicate the three suspects punched and kicked the father, who was taken to Toledo Hospital. No charges have been filed against the father. The FBI is investigating.

I think the Dad is primed for our message, if only it mentioned his name. No mention of race of course, or photos.

Old June 1st, 2005 #11
bluedog39

Quote:
Not so long ago whites instinctively banded together to defend their communities.. it happened as recently as the fifties and the sixties. Now the fifty-some years of jew brainwashing have completely destroyed that. Whites fail to recognize any racial kinship and think of taking common-sense decent action like the truck driver did as evil, racist and being the member of a"lynch mob". And of course they know the injustice system is completely stacked against them.When you think of Matt Hale spending 35 years in a supermax for a non-crime what more evidence do you need? Will the nig sex slavers in this case get anywhere near as much time as the skinhead nitwit (in OKC?) who very ineffectually firebombed a synagogue? How much did he get -30 years? The current USA is a stunning triumph of mind control and tyranny.Crackpots like ftb over at the phora would have have you believe that all this was a necessary(') reaction to NS Germany.

Old June 1st, 2005 #12
bluedog39

Quote:
He smashed in the windows of the residence with a metal pipe, forced his way inside and assaulted Mr. Willoughby with the pipe. His daughter jumped from a second-story window.

The father chased and assaulted Mr. Willoughby . Ms. Shope and Ms. Huskey tried to fight off the father and the three suspects carried him outside, where he was held until police arrived.

Court records indicate the three suspects punched and kicked the father, who was taken to Toledo Hospital. No charges have been filed against the father. The FBI is investigating.
What exactly is the FBI investigating? Maybe they plan to be "even-handed" and charge the blacks with kidnapping-related crimes and the White with "hate crimes".

Old June 1st, 2005 #13
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog39
What exactly is the FBI investigating? Maybe they plan to be "even-handed" and charge the blacks with kidnapping-related crimes and the White with "hate crimes".

They're "investigating" (i.e. figuring out if they can trump up charges) because they got word there was a White man in Toledo who didn't go quietly into the night and allow his daughter to be punked out to every nigger from Cincinatti to Detroit. Apparently the Jew-mindwashing didn't "take" with this guy and they have to see if harsher measures are necessary.

Old June 1st, 2005 #14
Chain

Thanks Attorney Flynn. You got the name; I'm on it.
EDIT. Corection. Now I remember. That's the nig. They're keeping a lid on the angry White man. Saw the nog's name in big red and thought you had the victim. But I recalled- that's the nigger.

Anyway, I'll keep looking on this very dark but inspiring story.

Old June 1st, 2005 #15
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Thanks Attorney Flynn. You got the name; I'm on it.

I got the name?!? I didn't think anybody knew the Dad's name. I don't know the Dad's name. Did I miss it in the story I posted?

Old June 1st, 2005 #16
JohnAFlynn
Banned

More details in NBC4 story:

http://www.nbc24.com/Global/story.asp?S=3387856

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew-NBC-Affiliate
May 25, 2005
Teen Kidnapping, Prostitution Arrests
Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Also on the Web

VIDEO: Rob Packard speaks the teen's fathers after the ordeal

(Toledo, OH) --- Toledo police believe the man that was living at 3221 Downing Ave. kidnapped local teenage girls, ages 14 and 15, and held them against their will for 11 days.

Deric Willoughby is charged with kidnapping the girls, forcing them into prostitution and assaulting one of their parents who tried to come to her rescue.

Two other women are charged taking part in the beating and prostitution - Brandy Shope, 18, and Jennifer Huskey, 23.

Parents of the two teenage girls say they vanished on Friday, May 13, after leaving to get some snacks.

A father of one of the kidnapped teens tells NBC24 he thought they ran away, until he got a phone call Monday from the Washtenaw County Sheriff in the Ann Arbor, Mich., area. One of the girls had been picked up by police at a truck stop.

"A detective told us the story that they were kidnapped and forced into prostitution," the father says.

The parent,who doesn't want to be identified,says he later learned his daughter was still being held against her will in the Toledo home.

"If one acted up, the other got beat up," he says. "My daughter got thrown downstairs. I just learned they tried to escape the second day and both got beat badly."
The parent says he called 9-1-1 Monday after learning where the girls were being held. He says he couldn't wait for police to arrive, so he busted in and fought with the suspected kidnapper.
"I broke out the guy's windows to get into the house," the father tells NBC24. "He lunged at me and I cracked him in the head."

Toledo police arrived in the middle of the fight. The parent recalls hearing his daughter's voice as he was getting beaten by the suspected kidnappers.

"She was coming up the street saying, 'get off my dad!' I saw her. That made me happy to see her."
Toledo police are still investigating what the 13- and 14-year-old girls went through while they were gone with the suspected kidnapper accused of running a house of prostitution.

"I think he's scum, demonic. "He has to be possessed, preying on young girls."

Old June 1st, 2005 #17
Chain

Twelve to fifteen year old White girls are a very valuable commodity in rilla Detroit whorehouses...indeed, wherever in the USA nigs ply their trade. Anybody think they are not exporting kidnapped White girls from Huntington, WV?

Niggers who invade the midwest and mid-south for White meat are very much looked up to for their brazen raiding abilities in the nigger "community". Female raiding is tradition with their tribes dating back tens upon tens of thousands of years. It's a genetic thang.
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...WS03/505250481
Quote:
Police were sent to the Downing residence Monday after the father of one of the girls learned his daughter, 14, was being held there. The 38-year-old Fulton County man claimed she was being sold into prostitution from the residence and was being taken into Michigan.

Old June 1st, 2005 #18
Chain

Jew Federal Judge David A. Katz

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:B...+A.+Katz&hl=en
Senior Federal Jew Judge, David A Katz' aide doesn't like nobody Americans calling up and asking how the prosecutorial machinations and systems work in norhern Ohio.

As a matter of fact, she basically claims not to have not even heard of the federal prosecutor, Gregory A. White, in Judge Katz' very district!

Perhaps if they would familiarize themselves with one another, there wouldn't be so much nigger life-altering crime against Whites in Ohio.

As Alex has explicity stated- VNN will continue to publish known photos of federal judges (no matter "Lance" or any other FBI agent) as well and long as it goddamn pleases us.

I do not know if it was one of these two or not who I spoke with. They don't answer their phones with normal business etiquette: "Hello, Judge Katz' chambers, Carol Bethel speaking".
http://www.ohnd.uscourts.gov/Judges/..._david_a_.html

http://www.ohnd.uscourts.gov/Judges/..._david_a_.html
Chambers Staff:
Catherine Goddu, Judicial Assistant

Carol Bethel, Courtroom Deputy
Phone: (419) 259-6223

Old June 1st, 2005 #19
Chain

Border Ruffian said-
Quote:
If you want to keep an eye on developments in this case, it may be tricky. The nigger's name is sometimes spelled "Deric", sometimes "Derrick". His surname is "Willoughby" in some articles and in others it's "willouby"(?) I believe. Very annoying.
Yes. And I thought I remembered seeing one version as "Dedric". Non-Whites especially love to exoticize themselves with nicknames. It helps to confuse themselves with crimes and police.

There was an Iowa bassetball player named Dedric Willoughby- 6'3"...about same height as this one I think. Any chance he could be one and the same?

Old June 2nd, 2005 #20
Stan Sikorski
Returned

VNN RADIO EXCLUSIVE!
Nigger Slaver Prospers In MTV Amerikwa
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...hpimp60105.htm

Thread