Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2017 #1
Pale Ghoul

Question I'm beginning to think telegony is real

What can possibly explain the extreme number anti-white, white people on the far left in groups like Antifa, various fag groups, etc. Is this merely just a case of jewish indoctrination?

Why do jews push race mixing with white women specifically so much?

Consider a white woman who has fucked a nigger or jew then later has a child with a white man. Is this child more likely to be a leftist anti white cunt?

Quote:
Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of a previous husband.
It seem to me that jews promote race mixing and promiscuity in white women because they want white women to pumped full of non white nigger and jew DNA so it effects their brain turning them in raving leftist lunatics and their children also anti white. Think about it, that semen has to absorbed somewhere inside the human body. So where does it go?

This is why white women's virginity is essential. If you marry a white woman who has previously fucked a nigger they will probably turn out like Derek Black.

Here is a study proving telogony in fruit flies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ng-effect.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

inb4 I'm a kook. Yeah whatever, the evidence is mounting.

Last edited by Pale Ghoul; September 24th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.

Old September 24th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

I think there's two separate issues here I think originally telogyny referenced the idea that if a woman had a CHILD by another man the effect was so pronounced that it was scientifically easily observable. But yeah I have no doubt that merely having sperm in them affects them profoundly.

Yeah you think about it carrying a baby for 9 months the whole body adopts to nurture the child. And this wouldn't be a problem if they weren't fucking prehistoric animals. If they were having sex with Koreans are East Indians or South Americans these people are all pretty cool. They're not going to tear down your cities because someone shot a rapist.

Old September 24th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

In other news, a unicorn flew away with my garden gnome.

Thread