Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2005 #1
October Sun Films

Default New documentary film about the Minuteman Project!

New documentary film about the Minuteman Project!

The Line in the Sand

The United States government has refused to effectively protect
the southern border with Mexico for 40 years.

Average American citizens are now banding together to stand up
against a government they feel no longer represents their interests,
forming one of the largest ongoing civil protests in recent American
history: The Minuteman Project.

Featuring: Glenn Spencer, Cindy & Ed Kolb, Chris Simcox, John
Petrello, Dr. Kevin MacDonald, Alex Linder, Jim Gilchrist,
Tom Tancredo, Wes Bramhall and many, many more.

Produced & Directed by Byron Jost

Running Time: 1hr 41min

Check out the trailer here: http://www.octobersunfilms.com/trailers.htm

Ordering info here: http://www.octobersunfilms.com/projects.htm

Old September 2nd, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I gave a copy today to one of my local friends, a great fellow, I will only say that he has many good contacts and is not an ass-sitting net-pecker, but a doer, and doers are the ones that get things done. When the right people see this film they will make it happen. I am one of those right people and I will get this film out to other people who will dessiminate it as well. I have one left which I may give out by Labor Day and then it will be another order carefully distributed with personal contact to people who will be both receptive and appreciative and if they are moved will take action.

You people out there can do the same as me. This film is a valuable tool to mobilize people for the current and future reality of ethnic group competition, conflict, and potential warfare. If people really want Whites to win, they are going to have to do more than wish for it, and hope that victory will fly down on a cloud one day. That won't happen. Nature will give victory to the strong and the active and the aggressive and there is no guarantee that will be Whites. Judging from the feckless White national response to the niggers looting and shooting in Louisiana, first gazing slackjawed in awe at the unruly apes, and then belatedly deciding that they were humans worthy of rescue despite all the obvious evidence, to rush down there and piss away resources when what we should really do is pop off a few daisy cutters and evaporate the problems, LOL, just kidding..... I should say that we are NOT showing tremendous group fitness at this time. But that can be rectified starting here and NOW.

Thread