Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2004 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default The Eternal Jew... The Need For A Re-Make

I just finished watching the famous 1930s German Propaganda fim "The Eternal Jew". What an excellent and powerful film... for it's time and location.

What are your thoughts regarding a re-make of this classic film bringing it into the modern world as it relates to North America and the European Union? So much more information could be added as the Jewish power structure has grown ten fold from the WW1-WW2 era.

With today's film making technology in the hands of the average home computer user, this is a very exciting possibility. Programs like iMovie and Final Cut Pro put technology in our hands that seem light years away from what Germany had at it's disposal to make "The Eternal Jew". Windows users that have edited film on home computers will have to chime in on what works, as I am Mac partial (choice of Pixar).

Okay, how do you feel about a re-make of this classic film? What would you change, add, subtract etc.?

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 24th, 2004 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Software Examples...

iMovie...

Quote:
One of those rare applications that actually changes people’s lives, iMovie has single-handedly made cinematographers out of parents, grandparents, students, teachers, small business owners and many other people just like you who, before iMovie, never imagined themselves producing a movie. Let alone half a dozen or more.
Final Cut Pro...

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 24th, 2004 #3
heaven above

I downloaded the Eternal Jew from Kazaa. The first time I saw it was travelling with a coachload of Petainist French patriots coming down from the Valle de Los Caidos, North of Madrid, Spain.

We had been to the Franco/Jose Antonio mass at that venue.

Never liked the French before, but these people were great. We had a drink another day, near the Puerto Del Sol district in Madrid. Great people.

Die Ewige Jude showed animal torture, therefore I disagree that we should even think about a new version.

Watch the original by Hippler/Goebbells

Old September 25th, 2004 #4
JohnJizmTree

Default Jew Suss und der Ewige Jude

The Blue Legion was shown the film before its almost total annihilation in Russia.

Not a lot of people know that.

Old September 26th, 2004 #5
Sieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88
I just finished watching the famous 1930s German Propaganda fim "The Eternal Jew". What an excellent and powerful film... for it's time and location.

What are your thoughts regarding a re-make of this classic film bringing it into the modern world as it relates to North America and the European Union?... how do you feel about a re-make of this classic film? What would you change, add, subtract etc.?
Couldn't agree more, Mac! I've only seen bits of the film, never the whole thing. I would love to see a "remake", although perhaps "remake" isn't the right word. I think a "revision" would be better. The original was so skillfully done, I think any remake should simply redo the film scene-for-scene in the present, interspersing with the original footage to emphasise its accuracy.

I recently got my Mac and have been having a ball making little films. In fact, one of my favourite "must-do" projects is a film very much like The Eternal Jew. It's a work in progress at the moment. You've got me thinking maybe I should try to get to see the original. Downloaded footage wouldn't be of good enough quality to include in an iMovie film, though. Pity we can't get the film on video.

Old September 26th, 2004 #6
John in Woodbridge

The Eternal Jew was very disturbing video to watch. Kind of reminded me of that very, very, bizarre film by David Lynch, Eraserhead.

Old September 27th, 2004 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor

I just wish I could get a bootleg copy of Final Cut Pro.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old September 27th, 2004 #8
Sieg

Default You bet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88
I just wish I could get a bootleg copy of Final Cut Pro.
Who wouldn't?! It would serve Apple right.

Much as I love my Mac and iMovie, I am pissed with Apple for their baffling reluctance to provide a wider range of software for movie makers. If you want to do anything really creative with iMovie, you've got to hunt around for third parties and buy their plug-ins. Beats me why Apple is so slow to respond to consumer wants. I'm not paying what they're asking for Final Cut Pro!

I know we're not here to talk about computers, but hell, with the right computer and software putting our message into clear visuals, the Awakening might be made to happen a lot sooner.

Old September 27th, 2004 #9
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg
Who wouldn't?! It would serve Apple right.
From what I understand, most pro level image and movie editing software is built on about 60-95% open source software. Look at how much Adobe has ripped off from Gimp.

Normally I'm very honest, but how can you steal from thieves? I think these prices are just to keep it out of the hands of the Goyim. (IMO)

My rule: If you didn't FULLY write it... Don't FULLY charge for it.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Thread