Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 23rd, 2013 #21
Mr Murray

The opening post shows up what a great big hebe scam the whole concept of 'racism' is.

Surely they should be glad all the 'WAYSIST NEO NARTZEES' (shock horror) are getting out of everyone else's living space?

But no, they want to them to stay put.

Of course we know that an all white community will be relatively crime free and genuinely progressive (as long as you keep the libtards out) and so the scam will be exposed.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #22
Joseph J

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://now.msn.com/craig-cobb-a-whit...list-community

White supremacist wants to flip North Dakota town into Nazi enclave

A land war rages in tiny Leith, N.D. Citizens were recently mortified to find out that avowed Craig Cobb, who is wanted for hate crimes in Canada, has been buying up properties in the town of just 19 people. Cobb isn't just your average real estate investor; he's intending to launch a white nationalist community. "I want people to move now and quietly get going here without letting the cat out of the bag,” Cobb wrote in an Internet posting. In response, Leith residents are buying up vacant lots to keep them out of Cobb's hands. But newcomer Michael Bencz, who bought a lot from Cobb, says he has no connection to interloper's politics. “If he thinks he can do a conversion, he’s barking up the wrong tree.

Comments:
Lol! I'm reading that on my phone at work and couldn't stop laughing for some reason. The idea of referring to a man buying property as an interloper. The audacity of them just blows my mind sometimes. Will the next article be "White town doesn't want black interloper moving him and his niggas in"?

Simple things to be pointed out to fellow whites. I'll show them the article and interloper line, and work a few key points in. Easy ways to bring them to the realization that no major group has their interests on the agenda.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #23
Ironguard1940

Default The point is, we have to keep trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermann View Post
I could go on but what's the point.
You know, I feel like that sometimes. As a race, Whites just don't seem to get it. I hear what would be considered racist comments all the time from Whites, but when it comes time to put up or shut up, most shut up and go along with the program, which is our extermination. What to do? It seems Craig has a plan and he is putting it to action. The powers that be are squirming, so maybe this plan of his has merit. Damn, though, why does it have to be in an area that has winter temps even lower than a nigger's IQ, if that's possible?

Old August 23rd, 2013 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

The_Jerk
Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:12am

How’s this any different than HUD buying existing, or building on new, property and moving blacks into white neighborhoods?

Old August 23rd, 2013 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Janets_Nightmare
Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:28am

White nationalism is not a bad idea. If you had a white nationalist community, all the evil racists would move there. This would mean that they would stop oppressing precious diversity, our greatest strength. And then precious diversity would finally have their utopia, and the white problem would be contained.

Then, all the evil white people could live in depravity and forever with a baseball bat ban Chris Matthews and Al Gore from their land. Chris and Al would be compelled to live next to the vibrant diversity that they celebrate.

You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. Perhaps someday, you could join us, and the world would live as one.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #26
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Janets_Nightmare
Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:28am

White nationalism is not a bad idea. If you had a white nationalist community, all the evil racists would move there. This would mean that they would stop oppressing precious diversity, our greatest strength. And then precious diversity would finally have their utopia, and the white problem would be contained.

Then, all the evil white people could live in depravity and forever with a baseball bat ban Chris Matthews and Al Gore from their land. Chris and Al would be compelled to live next to the vibrant diversity that they celebrate.

You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. Perhaps someday, you could join us, and the world would live as one.
Of course these same people would be begging WNs to let them move in to an all white area with these "evil racists" once they had real experiences with "precious diversity" beyond just what they see on the TV.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Craig_Cobb_podblanc.mobi_Videos
Aug. 23, 2013 at 10:44am

I am Craig Cobb. There is a longer and more detailed version at http://www.jerrypearce.com
http://podblanc.mobi/videos/17376/ob...born-in-hawaii

Victor Ostrovsky says Mossad tells the ADL whom to defame in the United States.
http://podblanc.mobi/videos/13013/fo...ad-works-w-adl

Joseph Farah of World Net Daily (a Christian as most of you probably are) says, basically, that State and Local Anti Terrorism Training (SLATT) are one and the same as the ADL. You can read his Mark Pitcavage piece here:
http://www.wnd.com/2000/01/1532/

Horst Mahler, a lawyer in Germany, received a longer prison sentence for passing out Holocaust revision pamphlets (even though the memorial block in front of Auschwitz has been subtracted by about 1.5 million!) than he did for robbing banks as a member of the Red Army Faction in the eraly 70′s.
Horst_Mahler Horst_Mahler

I have been convicted for hate speech in absentia by the Kingdom of Sweden (at the time, I had never set foot in Sweden!); been banned for ten years from all Schengen countries, and ejected from their asylum systems and deported from Finland and Estonia. I escaped Canada by walking 60 miles at 4,400 feet through the Rocky mountains. Then I lived in a dugout with pine boughs an entire winter in northwestern Montana. You may deride, but all this is soon coming for many of you.
http://archive.org/details/UnderT

Old August 23rd, 2013 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

338mxrocks
Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:13pm

Funny, this story reminds me of the once beautiful city of Williamsport, Pa. in reverse. When I went to college there in the 80′s, you could walk down the street at 2 in the morning and not have a worry in the world. 20 years ago the outgoing mayor set up rehabilitation houses for black from Philadelphia and bingo 20 years later all you hear in the news are drive-by’s, drugs and crime. In certain sections of town the property valves are cut in half because of the influx.There are sections of town you definitely don’t go in past dark. Man I wish these guys would of decided to move there instead.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #29
James Hawthorne

Quote:
...North Dakota have also enacted statutes that prohibit employers from terminating employees for engaging in lawful activities outside of work, including political activities.
Now, how many employment lawyers will defend Craig and take up his case against his former employer, a multi million dollar road construction company?

VNN Media

Old August 23rd, 2013 #30
John from Canada
Banned

This has potential. If a small group of like-minded WN's can support one another and create a community where they aren't persecuted then that could be a way to organize other WN individuals living in the region. People who might not be ready to pack up and move to a WN community. But who would make a 3-4 hour drive to attend a WN gathering.

We can also think about White Nations as other than living space for Whites. But a safe place to organize. A small town in Dakota will never be viable as a sovereign entity. But neither is Israel. Israel's only value is that it gives Jews the opportunity to organize without prying eyes. That is what we need. Not one big WN movement that can be decapitated when it becomes a threat to the Jew. But a de-centralized movement. WN organizations in every jurisdiction in North America.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #31
varg

Stormfront, which seemingly has no standards or rules on lying or spreading baseless accusations is now letting people accuse Cobb of being a Fed.

The last few pages of this thread by $valued$ poster "strelnikov" http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t989171-11/

Last edited by varg; August 23rd, 2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: ..

Old August 23rd, 2013 #32
Zander

Fuck Stormfront. Mr Cobb is doing something positive for our race, Anybody who disagrees is a jew cunt. End of.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #33
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Anybody who disagrees is a jew cunt. End of.
Way to not get the point of my post.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #34
Zander

Quote:
Way to not get the point of my post.
You quoted Stormfront...i never read the link..i couldn't care less if they accuse Mr Cobb of being a fed..i dont believe it.....so what point am i missing?

Old August 23rd, 2013 #35
varg

That you're just as much of a paranoid who spreads baseless accusations and overvalues his own stupid opinion as the other guy.

Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them a jew. Rocket science, I know.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #36
Zander

What other guy? Paranoid? Me? Somebody on Stormfront says Mr Cobb is dodgy just as he is doing something positive for our Race. Yeah, i would say that is kike like behaviour

Old August 23rd, 2013 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Of course these same people would be begging WNs to let them move in to an all white area with these "evil racists" once they had real experiences with "precious diversity" beyond just what they see on the TV.
I believe she's supporting WN, being ironic/sarcastic. The left well knows, at least its smarter ones, that whites given a chance to opt out will. It also knows they will prosper in humiliating contradistinction to Diversity City left behind.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #38
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
The_Jerk
Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:12am

How’s this any different than HUD buying existing, or building on new, property and moving blacks into white neighborhoods?
HUD will do it by force, if necessary, and use your tax dollars to do the buying and building.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
HUD will do it by force, if necessary, and use your tax dollars to do the buying and building.
HUD subsidizes nigs to destroy white neighborhoods. In essence, whites are taxed to underwrite their own destruction. Cobb is just some guy buying some lots in a tiny town. Using his own money.

Old August 23rd, 2013 #40
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
HUD subsidizes nigs to destroy white neighborhoods. In essence, whites are taxed to underwrite their own destruction. Cobb is just some guy buying some lots in a tiny town. Using his own money.
Slightly off topic here, but I just realized today that government sponsored destruction of white communities subsidizes the real estate market by causing White Flight.

It keeps the bubble from fully collapsing.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread