VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2013 #101
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Testy replacing Esty. Late middle ages calling!
Mind your manners, mister, or you'll go the way of Akin's ilk.

Old August 25th, 2013 #102
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Hope for Lauren

Quote:
She appears to be a pretty average System journalist. At least she let Craig get a lot of his ideas out, that's the best you'll ever get out of these controlled papers. The line alone about Potok feeding off rich old jewesses was worth the entire interview.
Clearly Lauren knows how to read VNN and copy posts accurately. There is hope that some of our hate will rub off on her. BTW, she has three grandchildren.

Old August 25th, 2013 #103
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
It does appear that Cobb has a solid legal case, if the law is as he describes it.
On another forum which I won't mention here as per the rules, Mr. Cobb said that the law-firms he has contacted refuse to represent him.

Old August 25th, 2013 #104
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
On another forum which I won't mention here as per the rules, Mr. Cobb said that the law-firms he has contacted refuse to represent him.
From the looney Toonies article..

Quote:
He said he was fired by Border States Paving, of Fargo. The Tribune was unable to contact Border States on Saturday and left a voice mail with company president Dan Thompson to confirm Cobb's story.

VNN Media

Old August 25th, 2013 #105
Edward Allen

Default Can you set up a tent

Sounds like a nice place, I have no money but if there are jobs I'm there, who do I talk to?

Old August 25th, 2013 #106
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Real Estate Tycoon Outted

Mr Linder's reputation as a real estate tycoon is growing. The 6.3% African American population comes from the sole Negro who is married to a mudshark. There is a private runway SE of town for light aircraft.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leith,_North_Dakota

Leith, North Dakota
City

Location of Leith, North Dakota
Coordinates: 46°21′32″N 101°38′10″W
Country United States
State North Dakota
County Grant

Area[1]
• Total 1.24 sq mi (3.21 km2)
• Land 1.23 sq mi (3.19 km2)
• Water 0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2)
Elevation 2,343 ft (714 m)
Population (2010)[2]
• Total 16
• Estimate (2012[3]) 15
• Density 13.0/sq mi (5.0/km2)
Time zone Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)
• Summer (DST) MDT (UTC-6)
ZIP code 58529
Area code(s) 701
FIPS code 38-45860
GNIS feature ID 1029862[4]

Leith (/ˈliːθ/ leeth) is a city in Grant County, North Dakota, United States. The population was 16 at the 2010 census.[5] Leith was founded in 1910 along a Milwaukee Road branch line that separated from the railroad's Pacific Extension in McLaughlin, South Dakota and ran to New England, North Dakota. The name was given by railroad officials and comes from the city of Leith in Scotland.[6] This line was abandoned in 1984, isolating Leith as none of the primary highways in the area were constructed to go through the city.

In 2012, white supremacist Craig Cobb began buying up land in Leith after moving there. He reportedly owns at least 13 plots of land in the town, and has expressed a desire to turn the town into a white nationalist community. Several other prominent white supremacists, including April Gaede and her husband, also own land in Leith. [7] Cobb reportedly wants to rename the town Cobbsville. He has transferred ownership of two plots to fellow white supremacists Alex Linder and Tom Metzger. He said he also wants to give a lot to the Greek neo-Nazi organization Golden Dawn and one to David Duke. [8] The town is almost entirely white but does have one mixed-race couple, who have expressed concern about Cobb and his plans. [9]
2010 census
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 16 people, 8 households, and 5 families residing in the city. The population density was 13.0 inhabitants per square mile (5.0 /km2). There were 18 housing units at an average density of 14.6 per square mile (5.6 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 93.8% White and 6.3% African American.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 25th, 2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 25th, 2013 #107
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Well, even in my small town there's probably 50-100 lawyers. Got to be one willing to do it.

Old August 25th, 2013 #108
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Allen View Post
Sounds like a nice place, I have no money but if there are jobs I'm there, who do I talk to?
The jobs aren't in Leith, they're like 70 miles away, from what I understand. If Craig will pop back up, we'll get some info posted. Also, we already have a sticky either in this forum or "General Discussion."

Old August 25th, 2013 #109
Alex Linder
Administrator

What Craig has said is there is lots of work related to oil/gas drilling/fracing and the service industries supporting this extraction. Apparently housing is at a premium, so you need to have a car, truck or RV, or a plan, anyway. I've never been to North Dakota, so I really don't know any specifics about what's going on, beyond the Bakken being a modern boom economy.

Old August 25th, 2013 #110
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Mind your manners, mister, or you'll go the way of Akin's ilk.

Old August 25th, 2013 #111
N.B. Forrest

The bogus excuse the paving company jew-whores used to shitcan Cobb could be used by ANY employer to deny any WN his/her right to employment. Surely that's illegal. If you can't do that to niggers, wetbacks or faggots, you shouldn't be able to do it to "neo-Nazis".

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 25th, 2013 #112
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The bogus excuse the paving company jew-whores used to shitcan Cobb could be used by ANY employer to deny any WN his/her right to employment. Surely that's illegal. If you can't do that to niggers, wetbacks or faggots, you shouldn't be able to do it to "neo-Nazis".
It would turn on whether they can fire you for political stuff not related to your job and not infringing on it - stuff you do on private time. Then again, political views are not protected the way race/religion/etc are by federal law. But N.D. may have special state laws beyond the federal. That seemed to be what Craig was asserting. Up there, you're dealing with a lot of farmer collectives and Swedish labor collectivist types, some of that might have worked into law where they couldn't ban union members for politics off the job; if so, Cobb might fall under that. Whether he can find a lawyer is another matter.

Old August 25th, 2013 #113
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

my guess is to head up to North Dakota in the middle of January when they are all getting the fuck out of there because they're near death from the cold. Every video I watched on youtube of people's experiences there, said they had to get out of there because it was so damn cold.

I don't think you can really live in your car when it's 40 below.

sounds like all the no experience jobs are sort of gone now though, got to have a welding certification or a truck driving license.

Old August 25th, 2013 #114
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
It would turn on whether they can fire you for political stuff not related to your job and not infringing on it - stuff you do on private time. Then again, political views are not protected the way race/religion/etc are by federal law. But N.D. may have special state laws beyond the federal. That seemed to be what Craig was asserting. Up there, you're dealing with a lot of farmer collectives and Swedish labor collectivist types, some of that might have worked into law where they couldn't ban union members for politics off the job; if so, Cobb might fall under that. Whether he can find a lawyer is another matter.
This goddam cuntry is jewed up the ass....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 25th, 2013 #115
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae manzel View Post
[I][COLOR="DimGray"]

For starters, we could declare a Mexican illegal invaders and Israeli Mossad/IDF spies no-go zone. If leftist journalists or antis come and try to make trouble, they just might break one of our local ordinances and would have to be arrested by our town constable. See?"

He's also forged a prision unit, intended to:

“lock up recalcitrant journalists and lefty commies who violate the codes or peace of the community.”

Potok predicts that Cobb's plan will fall apart now that it's been exposed.

Jezebel.com
these leftist commies are well aware they belong in prison and even the most 'liberal' sensible white person who had any clue what they've been up to would lock them in there and throw away the key.

They are afraid of being caught and punished for their crimes against white humanity, the more they know they deserve it the more they are afraid.

white whores who fuck niggers know exactly what they are doing, they love evil blacks because of what they've done, what they are, they are evil, black hearted skanks who belong in hell and dont' want to go before they die.

Old August 25th, 2013 #116
Ron Doggett

Craig, don't know if you have access to the internet but if so, keep up the great work.

You are a one man White Nationalist dynamo, stay strong brother.

Old August 25th, 2013 #117
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
Craig, don't know if you have access to the internet but if so, keep up the great work.

You are a one man White Nationalist dynamo, stay strong brother.
Yeah, Craig oughta phone me at 417-463-7703. I tried his old number but somebody else has it now.

And if Craig has something to say about this "story", he can email it to Alex, who I'm sure will post his message on this thread. And lots of VNNers would send him a few bucks, if he asks for some.

Old August 25th, 2013 #118
Rounder

Default Craig just phoned

. . . and he gave permission to post his phone number for any WNs who wish to call, especially those interested in joining him:

701-880-0285

Craig has been posting on Whitenations.com forum at this link:

http://www.whitenations.com/showthre...2522#post12522

He's in high "battle" spirits, and feeling secure and confident in his abilities to defend home and body, he is unafraid.

And get this, he has plenty of room in his home for coupla WNs to come live with him. Only sober, clear headed, mentally stable WNs need apply. Guaranteed high paying jobs, even for those without trades or experience. $60,000 per year possible. A super opportunity for out of work WNs wanting to make big bucks, while enjoying great adventure.

So give Craig a call, get all the details, and wish him the best.

Whatchasay ??

Old August 25th, 2013 #119
Alex Linder
Administrator

. . . and he gave permission to post his phone number for any WNs who wish to call, especially those interested in joining him:

701-880-0285

Craig has been posting on Whitenations.com forum at this link:

[NO LINKS TO THAT SITE.--AL]

He's in high "battle" spirits, and feeling secure and confident in his abilities to defend home and body, he is unafraid.

And get this, he has plenty of room in his home for coupla WNs to come live with him. Only sober, clear headed, mentally stable WNs need apply. Guaranteed high paying jobs, even for those without trades or experience. $60,000 per year possible. A super opportunity for out of work WNs wanting to make big bucks, while enjoying great adventure.

So give Craig a call, get all the details, and wish him the best.

Whatchasay ??

Old August 25th, 2013 #120
Alex Linder
Administrator

Rounder - no links to that site. That's our rule. It's on our banned list because the proprietor allows all kinds of lies and defamations.

If Craig wants to communicate something here, he can have someone, including me, post it for him.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread