Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 4th, 2018 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default Anyone On VNN Ever Tried Calling CSPAN?

I was able to get through today for about a minute and a half, I would give the call about a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10, I am capable of better. I was able to recommend The Culture of Critique as a book to check out and also defined modern day immigration as demographic war, still think I could have done better but when you know they could cut you off at any second things can get antsy. I have always used the practice of nonstop talking, give them less of an opportunity to shut you down.

My call starts at about 10:15 to about 12:05. They had some homely Jewess from the WSJ on the show and later on in the segment a woman called in who referenced her comments after my call and then proceeds to lay down a scathing assessment of her as a reporter. That call starts at about 28:00

https://www.c-span.org/video/?439203...gration-reform

I think for those who are up in the mornings it is worth a shot to call in. They of course are quick to cut people off who get out of line with PC but it is possible to get a few jabs in at the establishment.

What would be most effective is if a group of a dozen or so nationalists coordinated and tried to call in on the same day, then one call could build on the last and so on. Not only would live listeners be exposed to a WN message but the online streaming replay could also be spread further.

I think, but am not positive, that you can only call in once a month now, and it can be hard to get through sometimes.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old January 4th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Not too bad of an idea, Robert. C-SPAN might actually be easier to put out a quickie WN viewpoint than trying to get on Lush Limbaugh or Michael Savage Weiner.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread