Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2020 #1
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default Last Flying Tiger dies: Good riddance, Worst Generation asshole

The last of the legendary Flying Tigers of World War II has died

Quote:
A Columbus man who was considered the last of the surviving Flying Tigers from World War II has died.

Frank Losonsky, 99, died Thursday at home from natural causes his son Chris told the Ledger-Enquirer in a phone interview Monday. No funeral service is planned, he said.

According to a 2019 article of the Voice of America website, Losonsky was the last survivor of the Flying Tigers.

That's the nickname of the legendary World War II unit officially called the American Volunteer Group.

They were 311 U.S. military service members recruited to help the Chinese Air Force fend off the Japanese invasion in mid-1941, according to WarBird News.com. Losonsky became a crew chief and sergeant with the 3rd Squadron, nicknamed the Hell's Angels.

After the United States joined the war in December 1941, the AVG disbanded and became part of the U.S. Air Force 23rd Fighter Group in July 1942.
https://www.taskandpurpose.com/last-...iger-wwii-dies

Thanks for volunteering to help the kikes and commies win WWJew.

All the adoring kwans must have thought he was this guy:


Anna Lee and John Wayne in The Flying Tigers (1942)
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 13th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
 
Old February 13th, 2020 #2
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 2,441
Gladiatrix
Default

Their generation had better entertainers

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 14th, 2020 #3
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 792
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The last of the legendary Flying Tigers of World War II has died



https://www.taskandpurpose.com/last-...iger-wwii-dies

Thanks for volunteering to help the kikes and commies win WWJew.

All the adoring kwans must have thought he was this guy:


Anna Lee and John Wayne in The Flying Tigers (1942)

I don't blame veterans for fighting wars they were brainwashed into believing was a just cause, I blame the sellout maggots who concocted the wars and doomed western civilization, in exchange
for wealth.
 
Old February 14th, 2020 #4
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I don't blame veterans for fighting wars they were brainwashed into believing was a just cause, I blame the sellout maggots who concocted the wars and doomed western civilization, in exchange
for wealth.
Irrelevant. The mindless worshipping of the surviving old fucks who fought WW2 needs to stop and they need to apologize to Germany and Japan for destroying their countries and massacring their populations, brainwashed or not. And yes, I ultimately blame the jews and other maggots who started the war in the first place, too.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 16th, 2020 #5
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 792
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Irrelevant. The mindless worshipping of the surviving old fucks who fought WW2 needs to stop and they need to apologize to Germany and Japan for destroying their countries and massacring their populations, brainwashed or not. And yes, I ultimately blame the jews and other maggots who started the war in the first place, too.
If this is all you have to dwell on, it is pretty evident why you spend your days worshiping Taylor Swift, who is nothing more than a puppet of the very thing you profess to oppose. The fact is war is a byproduct of ignorance. The very same reason you sit and pout about the evil construct in which you blame the woes of the world, instead show your own inept inability to come up with a viable plan to defeat it.
 
Old February 16th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
If this is all you have to dwell on, it is pretty evident why you spend your days worshiping Taylor Swift, who is nothing more than a puppet of the very thing you profess to oppose. The fact is war is a byproduct of ignorance. The very same reason you sit and pout about the evil construct in which you blame the woes of the world, instead show your own inept inability to come up with a viable plan to defeat it.
I must have touched a nerve insulting your sacred Worst Generations. No problem, they will all be dead in another ten years or so. I don't really expect any sort of intelligence or apologies from any of them. Or you either, for that matter.

I'd certainly like to hear your plan for preventing fratricidal wars and defeating evil there, boychick.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 19th, 2020 #7
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 5,854
T.Garrett
Cool Another way to look at our young vets

My nephews and their comrades get valuable training and experience in the US military the way Germanic warriors like our ancestor Arminius and his peers did before blunting the Roman Empire's advance into Northern Europe and beating the Legions back. Eventually the Germanic tribes pushed south into Italy and sacked the city of Rome ending the power of an empire which had lasted 1000 years.

It will be young men like these that will eventually overthrow the sick, twisted jewish kleptocracy in Washington and seize the reigns of power. The world they create out of the chaos will be all theirs and will little resemble anything we imagine the way we 'wn' today imagine as a white ethnostate.

Their novel social construct will be the next step in evolution of political discourse and will reflect the developments in advanced tech which they will employ in defeating zog. This new generation of white folk will rule this planet and eventually push out to the stars ...

My only regret is that I might not live to see it happen ...ah, such is life

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 19th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.
 
Old February 19th, 2020 #8
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 1,373
bedford
Default

I have an uncle in Alabama who is 94 and served in WW2. He fought in the
Battle of the Bulge and nearly lost his feet to frostbite. I recently sent him
a gift because he had a stroke and is in a nursing home. I don't blame soldiers who serve in wars that some may question. It is the politicians and generals
who are ultimately responsible. You could say the Iraq war in 2003 was a disaster but I don't blame the soldiers (totally). Blame George W Bush,
Cheney and Colin Powell. They pull the strings and never risk their lives.
My Uncle seems racially aware. My sister and her husband are liberals
and they visited him about ten years ago. They were shocked by a comment
he made because he said some member of the Klan did something dubious
and gave the Klan a bad name. They were thinking that the Klan is all bad
and how could someone give them a bad name. But he seemed to be a Klan
sympathizer.
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Old February 19th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
My nephews and their comrades get valuable training and experience in the US military the way Germanic warriors like our ancestor Arminius and his peers did before blunting the Roman Empire's advance into Northern Europe and beating the Legions back. Eventually the Germanic tribes pushed south into Italy and sacked the city of Rome ending the power of an empire which had lasted 1000 years.

It will be young men like these that will eventually overthrow the sick, twisted jewish kleptocracy in Washington and seize the reigns of power. The world they create out of the chaos will be all theirs and will little resemble anything we imagine the way we 'wn' today imagine as a white ethnostate.

Their novel social construct will be the next step in evolution of political discourse and will reflect the developments in advanced tech which they will employ in defeating zog. This new generation of white folk will rule this planet and eventually push out to the stars ...

My only regret is that I might not live to see it happen ...ah, such is life
I certainly hope you're right about that, and the story of Arminius is an inspirational one. Hopefully your nephews will be out of the military before the SHTF and they are ordered to imprison and kill Whites such as ourselves. Murdering ZOGbot scumbags like Eddie Gallagher and Chris Kyle also received "valuable" training and experience in the u.s. military, and they are no friends of the White race, they are traitors to it. So it can be argued both ways, I suppose. My own experience in the military was the absolute worst one of my life, and am glad I wasn't part of it for any great length of time. Your nephews are obviously racially aware if you as their uncle have any influence on them.

I hope I live long enough to see our victory over ZOG. All I can say is the few racially aware Whites still in the military and who aren't 100% brainwashed better get off their asses, stop fucking around mindlessly following the jew's orders, fighting wars for Izzrahell and do something about this soon, help their own fucking people for once like we fucking pay them to do and attack Washington D.C., the goddamned Pentagon and the jew-servile clowns there, or something massive while there is some sort of chance to win. Otherwise my opinion of all green niggers remains in the shitter and I consider all of them my enemies.

Yeah, I do sound a little impatient, because our [White's] time is running out, and I would like to live to see this. And I'd still like to hear what that punk-ass Oaf Meanie's plan for victory is besides launching personal attacks on me.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 23rd, 2020 #10
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 792
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

I'd certainly like to hear your plan for preventing fratricidal wars and defeating evil there, boychick.
Ummm ya, you just busy yourself to spanking your little weasel to pictures of Taylor Swift, like some love struck pimply faced pubescent boy, and leave the salvation of the west to the adults. Dwelling in some laughable hatred of soldiers who fought in a war 75 years ago is relatively downright feeble and pathetic. If that is all you have to offer besides pimping a Taylor Swift worship thread, I would say you need to address your strange obsessions before lecturing anyone, about anything.
 
Old February 23rd, 2020 #11
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Ummm ya, you just busy yourself to spanking your little weasel to pictures of Taylor Swift, like some love struck pimply faced pubescent boy, and leave the salvation of the west to the adults. Dwelling in some laughable hatred of soldiers who fought in a war 75 years ago is relatively downright feeble and pathetic. If that is all you have to offer besides pimping a Taylor Swift worship thread, I would say you need to address your strange obsessions before lecturing anyone, about anything.
Well okay, nice try, Opie. Actually most people here agree with me about the Greatest Generation of Dupes. What they did 75 years ago has had a direct effect on the history and state of the world and destruction of western civilization up to the present. So they deserve our contempt and scorn just like the morons who volunteer to fight for ZOG today. And they have even less of an excuse because there is no draft anymore.

I ended the Taylor Swift thread quite some time ago and it was in the Nutzpah Lounge for a reason. What's your fixation with it now?
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 24th, 2020 #12
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Joe from OH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,910
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
I don't blame veterans for fighting wars they were brainwashed into believing was a just cause, I blame the sellout maggots who concocted the wars and doomed western civilization, in exchange
for wealth.
The easily duped morons proceeded to turn their institutions over to jewish anti white forces over the next 4 decades.

The ridiculously named "Greatest Generation" was moronic and gutless shit as a group. They settled for new cars and suburban houses over the well being of future generations.

Fuck them.
__________________
If you think that the races are equal and that integration of the races is desirable, then you might have an extra chromosome.
 
Old February 24th, 2020 #13
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8,895
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
The allies fought and ultimately defeated the only people who in modern times were able to rid their country of the incredibly influential, evil and destructive jews. Up until that point, jews were kidnapping European women and girls and raping them and selling them into slavery:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2247847&postcount=3

They were also spreading homosexual and transsexual propaganda – hell, they were even advocating sex-change operations for white children:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=43

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=45

The Germans put a stop to all these terrible things, and the British and Americans responded by going to war against them and ultimately defeating them. Then they handed over the German survivors to the jews, and helped the jews torture and murder them in the most painful and disgusting ways that you can imagine, like crushing their testicles:

Quote:
Torture and Testicle Crushing at Nuremberg


(...) Apparently, as many as three out four interrogators at Nuremberg had been Jewish—and these Jewish interrogators, I was to learn to my horror, had been by far the most sanguinary and sadistic. There was almost no level of human depravity to which these monsters were not willing to sink, including forcing their German victims to eat excrement and to have sex with disinterred corpses.
(...)
Yes, so this is something we ought to bear in mind when watching all those Hollywood movies celebrating the heroic deeds of the Allies in World War Two and lamenting the horrors of the Holocaust : that Jewish interrogators, working for the Americans, are known to have beaten, tortured, and crushed the testicles of German defendants before charging them with war crimes at Nuremberg.
(...)
t has since been openly admitted in the memoirs of the top British official, Colonel Alexander Scotland, who ran the interrogation program, that thousands of Germans were tortured by British Military Intelligence,
(...)
German POWs reported that the torture techniques included deprivation of sleep, starvation, systematic beatings, ripping hair from the scalp, menacing with red-hot pokers, threatened use of electrical devices to deliver shocks, and, finally, the worst torture of all, the slow and systematic mangling of the spermatic cords of the testicles—a procedure that had their victims thrashing about and screaming like wild animals for hours.
https://www.darkmoon.me/2015/torture...-at-nuremberg/

Here's what Alex Linder has to say about the British and their role in WWII, although this largely applies to Americans as well (I bolded/enlarged my favorite parts):

Quote:
Cowardly British Tortured Germans En Masse After War


[British barbarians at play - rather typical, eh wot? No doubt many of the torturers were only alive because Hitler stayed his hand at Dunkirk. Thus is weakness or foolishness repaid. Again I say, admiration for the British is a sure indicator of inferiority in the admirer. Fox News for Adult Children fans will see these pictures and say, "they deserved it," just as they approve of our torturning and murdering innocent Iraqis. If the evil enemy ever gets the upper hand, why, you can bet your bottom dollar these sadistic hypocrites, these vicious mediocrities, these gorgeous skunk-cabbages of the Anglo-Christian golden age - they won't be around so much.]
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...sse-after-war/

Quote:
What you guys actually did was help destroy the saviors of Europe, and help destroy the most sucessful country on the African continent.

What's more, your history of worshipping money has led to working with and worshipping jews, and created a culture that makes it nearly impossible to oppose them.

British culture has nothing to offer the white man who wants to avoid genocide. In fact it, along with chris-insanity, is what he must struggle with merely to get in position to defend himself.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=28

Quote:
Where did the jews first gain serious purchase, as relates to modern times? When Cromwell took money from them to let them back into England. Since then, they've set up the bank of England, and today we are all slaves of their global network, which dips into our pockets at will by the stick fingers of counterfeiting called inflation. That is one of two basic sources of our weakness and their strength: they have access to our money any time they need it. OUR money is THEIR money. We are their economic SLAVES.
(...)
Selling out practically was invented by the British. That's what Cromwell did. It was what Churchill did. Churchill took jewish money to instigate war with Germany. Well, ok, that's one man, but that's the ONLY type of man that EVER rises to the top in Britain. Which bespeaks cultural failure. The British type is an unprincipled, figure-cutting type that values appearances and reputation over reality. British people, and you find this to a one, admire MONEY. MONEY is their god. Now all people in the white west are like this to an extent, but among the British it is as close to universal as you'll find. Money is the only thing they respect. And they successfully transmitted this mentality and resulting culture to America. Are we to celebrate that? Contrast with the German NS? Why do you think the British (remember their holocaust-type atrocity-propaganda mongering in WWI) were so eager to join the jews in inventing lies about German character and behavior in WWII? British have a bad conscience and, generally, taking one with another, shitty character. They consider themselves a fair people, but look how they have treated Germany and Germans over the last 120 years. There's no fairness there. There is jealousy, hatred, lies and joint-production mass murder. British are fair and friendly - as long as they're dealing wih their manifest inferiors, the ridiculous brownskins on some palmy island. But among their white betters, they inevitably revert to type: money-driven swindlers and racial disloyalists.

Who is the man most admired by American professional conservatives? Winston Churchill. What culture do American conservatives most admire, and ape in their pathetic way? British culture. How does this ramify for the rest of the country? It means America is on the side of the British and the jews. How is that working out? Pretty poorly. Turns out race does matter. Loyalty does matter. But race and loyalty are not British principles. Sucking up to people with money is. Worshipping money and social status is.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=32



 
Old February 25th, 2020 #14
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
The easily duped morons proceeded to turn their institutions over to jewish anti white forces over the next 4 decades.

The ridiculously named "Greatest Generation" was moronic and gutless shit as a group. They settled for new cars and suburban houses over the well being of future generations.

Fuck them.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 26th, 2020 #15
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8,895
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
This is what the allies fought for:

Jews refuse to report jewish pedophiles to the (non-jewish) police

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549697

Jew doctor is pushing for sex-change treatment for children – his rabbi supports him

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551357





 
Old February 28th, 2020 #16
Donncha Dennis
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 273
Donncha Dennis
Default

Well there was that battle of Athens event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Probably the only time I can say domestically the so called "greatest generation" did anything useful and actually stood up for themselves.

Funny with all these guys who were battle hardened "warriors" fighting through the battles of ww2 when the real battle of the streets erupted in the 60s with violent revolution and snivel rights these old timers didn't organize and overthrow the tyranny they could obviously see. I can imagine a old Japanese man if nothing else willing to blow himself up or fly a plane into the enemy to protect his grandkids and home. All these old white ww2 vets during the 60s didn't go out with any bang like a true warrior would they just wrote books and lapped up their greatest generation fanfare bullshit. A old timer if seeing the world and nation crumbling its his duty to surrender his last years of life to break free and give his children and grandchildren a chance at life, they had less balls then a rice eating pajama wearing dickless jap man.

It is amazing how much people a few decades ago literally had so much trust in the government and authorities.

Hey newsflash veterans germany faced over 50 nations a entire world united against it, yes very tough fight you guys had...
 
Old February 28th, 2020 #17
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,945
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Well there was that battle of Athens event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Probably the only time I can say domestically the so called "greatest generation" did anything useful and actually stood up for themselves.

Funny with all these guys who were battle hardened "warriors" fighting through the battles of ww2 when the real battle of the streets erupted in the 60s with violent revolution and snivel rights these old timers didn't organize and overthrow the tyranny they could obviously see. I can imagine a old Japanese man if nothing else willing to blow himself up or fly a plane into the enemy to protect his grandkids and home. All these old white ww2 vets during the 60s didn't go out with any bang like a true warrior would they just wrote books and lapped up their greatest generation fanfare bullshit. A old timer if seeing the world and nation crumbling its his duty to surrender his last years of life to break free and give his children and grandchildren a chance at life, they had less balls then a rice eating pajama wearing dickless jap man.

It is amazing how much people a few decades ago literally had so much trust in the government and authorities.

Hey newsflash veterans germany faced over 50 nations a entire world united against it, yes very tough fight you guys had...
It was all right with the Worst Generation to see their baby boomer offspring go to Vietnam to fight the commies, when 20 years earlier they were happily fighting alongside Uncle Joe Stalin to help defeat the evil Nazis. And when their remaining children who didn't go to Vietnam became hippies, I guess that was fine with them, too. When Marchin' Lootin' Koon and his uppity niggers started demanding their "civil rights", rioting and setting fire to American cities, where was the WWJew generation who so bravely saved the world from Hitler and Hirohito? Sitting on their stupid asses in their nice suburban houses enjoying the good life and the worship of the sheeple while everything around them turned to shit--the shit they unwittingly helped to create. What a sorry bunch of easily duped, selfish, cowardly human trash the Worst Generation was.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 28th, 2020 #18
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 2,441
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It was all right with the Worst Generation to see their baby boomer offspring go to Vietnam to fight the commies, when 20 years earlier they were happily fighting alongside Uncle Joe Stalin to help defeat the evil Nazis. And when their remaining children who didn't go to Vietnam became hippies, I guess that was fine with them, too. When Marchin' Lootin' Koon and his uppity niggers started demanding their "civil rights", rioting and setting fire to American cities, where was the WWJew generation who so bravely saved the world from Hitler and Hirohito? Sitting on their stupid asses in their nice suburban houses enjoying the good life and the worship of the sheeple while everything around them turned to shit--the shit they unwittingly helped to create. What a sorry bunch of easily duped, selfish, cowardly human trash the Worst Generation was.
The blue collar ones were sent off to that failed war. The fat cats paid for their sons to avoid the draft. I have no beef with those who worked the loops. I know a couple who did. Try getting the one race who embraces Communism more than any other to avoid it. Hive culture. Most of these guys were 18-20 years old. They had no idea about the shitstorm that would happen.

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 29th, 2020 #19
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 5,854
T.Garrett
Talking How's the weather in Tel Aviv today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The blue collar ones were sent off to that failed war. The fat cats paid for their sons to avoid the draft. I have no beef with those who worked the loops. I know a couple who did. Try getting the one race who embraces Communism more than any other to avoid it. Hive culture. Most of these guys were 18-20 years old. They had no idea about the shitstorm that would happen.
I hate the fucking cowardly 'white elite' of this country (the true 'white trash') as much as I do the jews ...they willingly threw White America under the bus at the behest of the tribe and itz money.

I laugh at your ridiculously transparent representation of yourself as one of the privileged living in our national capitol, you only identify yourself as an enemy on this forum with that ruse you stupid cunt.
 
Old February 29th, 2020 #20
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 792
Olaf Menes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Well okay, nice try, Opie. Actually most people here agree with me about the Greatest Generation of Dupes. What they did 75 years ago has had a direct effect on the history and state of the world and destruction of western civilization up to the present.
And yet none of your mind boggling logic think tanks can come up with anything better than "I hate dem dupes".



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
So they deserve our contempt and scorn just like the morons who volunteer to fight for ZOG today. And they have even less of an excuse because there is no draft anymore.
And where has that led you? Still sitting around channeling your awesome, mind boggling logic into yet another impotent and limp, feeble and pathetic, rant on a forum, about 99.9 percent of a long dead and forgotten generation.

Maybe for an encore you can bore us with some sniveling about Christianity! because hey, that has worked out so well. And yet, your mighty intellect has done nothing but come up with a constant pout and complain campaign of a highly diagnosed loser mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I ended the Taylor Swift thread quite some time ago and it was in the Nutzpah Lounge for a reason. What's your fixation with it now?
It was the most pathetic waste of bandwidth I have ever seen on this forum. But honestly, I think you secretly spank your monkey to pictures of Taylor Swift, because I find it seriously laughable that anyone has a life so pathetic they spend that much time posting about a teen queen pop star. In reality, that in itself, explains an immense amount about the pathetic nature of someones relegation of personal time, without even having to have a inside conjecture about their obviously pathetic off forum life.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; February 29th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.
Page generated in 0.25328 seconds.