Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2008 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
I accept that the world is a fallen place, and I don't indulge in fantasies that savages can be tamed, or that racial enmity can be reconciled.
Then you're not a real Catholic.

Quote:
Billy Wright was a Prot., but he made the point that he would kill in defense of the people with the full knowledge that he would be hellbound.
[/quote]

Hell, heaven, these are games for children and demagogues.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #62
Signe
Holy Polaris!
 
Signe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,079
Signe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
If men are just sentient animals, and the world is reducible to atoms swirling about, there really isn't any reason to object to Jews or to value racial loyalty.
Why is that? It depends on which scope you choose to view life (and I see biological realities for one). Applying this to a universal scale, the fate and composition of a single man, a single planet, a single galaxy, may seem totally and completely insignificant. However, from a human perspective, atheism allows one to choose a goal, a point for one's existence. It is a very liberating mindset, and one that has allowed me to recognize our enemy in the Jew.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #63
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Then you're not a real Catholic.
You're welcome to hold that opinion. I've never known real Catholics to indulge in utopian, immanentist, fantasies...that's a Protestant thing.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
It seems to have yielded to Jacobins. You're a Jacobin yourself...just not a totally depraved one.
Depravity is preferring suffering to power.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

If suffering is a positive good, as Jones claims it is, then importing niggers makes perfect sense, as niggers do nothing but cause suffering.

It is not logically possible to be a racialist and a Catholic.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #66
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,369
notmenomore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
... Churches in America have been co-opted by anti-White political interests...that is something that hostile regimes do to the people to defeat them. Somehow conflating the antics of 21st cent. apparatchiks with the ethical and political committments of say Carl Schmitt is perverse.
I'm sympathetic to your views here, Revisionist, if only because I've heard them often and, indeed, shared them myself previously.

For many who have seen value in the implicit teachings of contemporary theologians and, yes, of some churches, there is an understandable tendency to try to separate the sickness so readily apparent in the judaized Xtian churchs from what I'll call (for convenience sake) the "True Church." Everyone seems to want to be able to retain from the garbage of the egalitarian multi-culturalists a small, inviolate, Holy-of-Holies that remains a place for True Christians. Of course that tendency is rampant throughout ALL the churches, with each asserting its final supremacy as the "True Church."

I think it was the conundrum of the "True Church" that finally induced me to abandon the idea of the church entirely.

I have been threatened with expulsion from Identity fora for asking the simple question, "which will it be: the Race or the Book?" So be it.

I see no point in demanding of my co-racialists that they abandon their own notions of the True Church, provided that they refrain from attacks on other racialists whose "True Church" may be rather different. It is this attack mode (that seems to be so necessary to so many "believers") that makes for many problems among Whites. If all of us are to be compelled to mumble the same mumbo-jumbo, then we shall surely spin the same wheels that have been spun for millenia. Those of us who lay responsibility for this sad state of affairs at the doors of "the Church" are merely relying on the truths we're able to derive from experience.

If the True Church is in fact not responsible for millenia of White-on-White atrocities, then no mea-culpa is needed or desired from its proponents. If you are indeed innocent, then your innocence will be apparent and no dissection is required. You should be then able to understand that the disparagement you read in these fora, when directed against "Xtians" and the like, is but venting against those "Churches in America [that] have been co-opted by anti-White political interests..." and not necessarily in any way directed at your other True Church. When you charge forth to tilt against those who have heard enough of and from the Church to last for several lifetimes, you in all likelyhood are attacking those who make the semantic "error" (if you must) of associating the judaized egalitarian polyglot with the True [White?] Church. It belabors the point.
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #67
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good example of the problem with your ilk. You have no debate, just labels. Anyone you don't like is Enlightened, or some other. None of it means anything beyond you-dont-like-it.
It means something. You're stumping in defense of democratic mediocrity...replete with anti-Clerical hostility and some enduring belief in the educability of the masses. There is a word for people who buy into that sort of thing. It has nothing to do with what I like or don't like.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #68
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
You're welcome to hold that opinion. I've never known real Catholics to indulge in utopian, immanentist, fantasies...that's a Protestant thing.
You inter-insanitarian bigotry doesn't interest me.

Now go on, be a man. Tell everybody here at the forum that you believe that Jesus came back from the dead. Speak the truth, man. Don't deny your 'savior.'
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #69
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

It is not logically possible to be a racialist and a Catholic.
I think you're conflating faith with political reality. That has a lot to do with 1789, IMO, and precious little to do with ancient precedent.

@notmenomore:

Good post. I don't have time to respond anymore right now, but I certainly will tomorrow.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
It means something. You're stumping in defense of democratic mediocrity...replete with anti-Clerical hostility and some enduring belief in the educability of the masses. There is a word for people who buy into that sort of thing. It has nothing to do with what I like or don't like.
No, you have my position confused with your own Catholic position. I don't deny that some jews can truly covert. What I deny is that most jews can do it, and I suspect the reasons are biological. So it is with education - it's a shitty solution because many or most aren't particularly educable, yet it does some good. The minority of thinking men can benefit from the education we provide here. We do what we can, until we have the power to make wholesale changes. The people are not against us for intellectual reasons, they are against us because we do not have power - we are not authority. Of course, you as a Catholic know that anyone who seeks power is immoral, a Jacobin.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #71
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,377
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If suffering is a positive good, as Jones claims it is, then importing niggers makes perfect sense, as niggers do nothing but cause suffering.

It is not logically possible to be a racialist and a Catholic.
Overcoming adversity begets greatness. Suffering by itself is stagnation and death.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #72
Revisionist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Revisionist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Now go on, be a man. Tell everybody here at the forum that you believe that Jesus came back from the dead. Speak the truth, man. Don't deny your 'savior.'
No, I'm not going to do that. That's Gramby, MO, snakehandler sort of shit.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
No, I'm not going to do that. That's Gramby, MO, snakehandler sort of shit.
Haha, I knew it. You don't believe your own bullshit.

And no, it's not a Gramby thing, it's a Christian thing.
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #74
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

http://www.zombiejesus.com/
 
Old August 27th, 2008 #75
William Robert
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,911
Blog Entries: 3
Default You need to revise your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revisionist View Post
Thank you for that fine summation of the Jewish perspective. To claim that reverence for Christian ethical and philisophical traditions somehow constitutes superstition is a caricature and its ahistorical.
Ethics and philosophy aside, you can't brush aside the supernatural hogwash that is embedded in chrisitan doctrine which attempts to short-circuit ones critical thinking abilities. The catholic doctrines are hysterical. There are thousands of bullshit teachings that have been fed to the gullible masses over the years.

How stupid do you have to be to believe in transubstantiation, the Assumption of Mary, and the infallability of the Holy papa.

Then of course there is "Born of a virgin", "water to wine", "raised from the rotting stinking dead", etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Science, reality, and sound reasoning is not the jewish perspective. The jews pride themselves on their fantastic supernatural creations in the Bible, their blatent racist hatred in the Talmud, and their fuzzy, drug induced, esoteric teachings found in the Kabballah.

You have debased yourself with the worshipping of false jewish gods. If you are indeed jewish, then this is natural for you. If you are white and worship a dead jew on a stick, believing in fantastic jewish fables, then you are to be pitied.

Last edited by William Robert; August 28th, 2008 at 12:46 AM.
 
Old January 21st, 2009 #76
Ty Grant
Junior Member
 
Ty Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 160
Ty Grant
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, you have my position confused with your own Catholic position. I don't deny that some jews can truly covert. What I deny is that most jews can do it, and I suspect the reasons are biological. So it is with education - it's a shitty solution because many or most aren't particularly educable, yet it does some good. The minority of thinking men can benefit from the education we provide here. We do what we can, until we have the power to make wholesale changes. The people are not against us for intellectual reasons, they are against us because we do not have power - we are not authority. Of course, you as a Catholic know that anyone who seeks power is immoral, a Jacobin.

ALEX IS RIGHT. IT'S THE POWER THAT THROWS PUCHES AND HAVE BATS WE LACK. THE VERY LACK OF POWER WHERE EVERYDAY GOOD WHITE MEN AND WOMAN ARE PUSHED ASIDE DUE TO ANTI-WHITE MEDIA, GOVERNMENTS, AND TOTALY RADICAL SUPREAMIST JEWISH CONTROL OF ALL. NOT TO MENTION THE MUDS THAT TOW THE P.C' ness. I SEE IT EVERYWHERE. EVEN BY THE ONES WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE JEWISH. YET THEY FOLLOW THE "GENETIC CODE" . FEW PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY DISTINGUISH, THROUGH EXTERNAL LOOKS AND BEHAVIOR THE "JEWISH SPIRIT" OF AN INDIVIDUAL. I SAY THIS ONLY BECAUSE IM SCARED. I SEE JEW COPS IN MY AREA AND LISTEN TO THEM ON THE SCANNER... ALSO THERE ARE THESE HIGHLY COMPACT AND ISOLATED AREAS OF MY TOWN OF OF MEX'S THAT ARE TRUELY ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES. WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GET THE IDEA OF THAT KNOWLEDGE??? WHO ARE THERE EYES? WE ARE TALKING GUNS RIOTS AND THE MUSCLE IN AN INTELECTUAL SENSE. THATS WHY ALEX LINDER EXISTS!!!! ro( ROCK ON)
 
Old January 21st, 2009 #77
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy
 
TwistedCross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,137
TwistedCross
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Grant View Post
ALEX IS RIGHT. IT'S THE POWER THAT THROWS PUCHES AND HAVE BATS WE LACK. THE VERY LACK OF POWER WHERE EVERYDAY GOOD WHITE MEN AND WOMAN ARE PUSHED ASIDE DUE TO ANTI-WHITE MEDIA, GOVERNMENTS, AND TOTALY RADICAL SUPREAMIST JEWISH CONTROL OF ALL. NOT TO MENTION THE MUDS THAT TOW THE P.C' ness. I SEE IT EVERYWHERE. EVEN BY THE ONES WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE JEWISH. YET THEY FOLLOW THE "GENETIC CODE" . FEW PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY DISTINGUISH, THROUGH EXTERNAL LOOKS AND BEHAVIOR THE "JEWISH SPIRIT" OF AN INDIVIDUAL. I SAY THIS ONLY BECAUSE IM SCARED. I SEE JEW COPS IN MY AREA AND LISTEN TO THEM ON THE SCANNER... ALSO THERE ARE THESE HIGHLY COMPACT AND ISOLATED AREAS OF MY TOWN OF OF MEX'S THAT ARE TRUELY ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES. WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY GET THE IDEA OF THAT KNOWLEDGE??? WHO ARE THERE EYES? WE ARE TALKING GUNS RIOTS AND THE MUSCLE IN AN INTELECTUAL SENSE. THATS WHY ALEX LINDER EXISTS!!!! ro( ROCK ON)
Fail, pure and simple, fail.
__________________
'My country is changing all around me. This is not the country that my forefathers built. It must be because those brown-skinned people are coming in and destroying it.' - Mark Potok the racist

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.
 
Old March 26th, 2009 #78
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Richard's statement below expresses a guilty conscious.

No. One is conscious until knocked unconscious.

One has a guilty conscience.

The medical examiner performed his work conscientiously.

GET THEM RIGHT. DEMORONICIZE YOURSELF STAT, TARDNIK.
Shouldn't it be "demoronize?"
 
Old March 28th, 2009 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,494
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher View Post
Shouldn't it be "demoronize?"
It could be. I like the extra syllable for sound reasons and because it calls to mind an '80s workout involving steps and leg-warmers.
 
Old March 28th, 2009 #80
Lasher
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The South
Posts: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It could be. I like the extra syllable for sound reasons and because it calls to mind an '80s workout involving steps and leg-warmers.
It is Lasher's opinion that it should be spelled one way or the other. One cannot simply choose to spell a word according to what it brings to mind. Would you spell the word describing the removal of a certain brand of polishing wax from your car as "desimonizing" or "desimonicizing," or "demoralizing" as "demoralicizing?"
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.
Page generated in 0.15956 seconds.