RyanBradford

Default san fernando valley

peckerwood
wheres everyone at?

Old November 14th, 2020 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I'm up north in Shingletown, there's not many people here but they're almost all White. I usually work down around the bay area (if we ever work again that is).

Old November 14th, 2020 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
I'm up north in Shingletown, there's not many people here but they're almost all White. I usually work down around the bay area (if we ever work again that is).
It looks beautiful there.

Old November 15th, 2020 #6
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
It looks beautiful there.
There's some beautiful scenery. It's a bit remote, you can't get a cell phone signal. They didn't even have landline service when I first moved here. It's technically not even a town, It's what's called a 'census designated area'. After living in the city most of my life it's a pleasant change.

Old November 14th, 2021 #7
Duitsebloed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAmerican View Post
The only exception is Bakersfield.
The north side of Bakersfield is a shithole.
Piles of garbage, boarded up dilapidated buildings, junkies shooting up on the sidewalk.
I went up there to go dig for fossils around the oil fields.
Early Sunday morning I’m stopped at the red light when suddenly a car goes around the line blows through the light with a bunch of cop cars chasing.
The beaner crashes his car a block up the road, gets out and makes a run for it.
The cops jump out with their pistols drawn and start chasing him around.
I’m like holy shit, I better get my White ass out of here before the bullets start flying.
I’m thinking, damn if this Sunday morning what was it like at midnight last night?
I had never been to that part of Bakersfield and I have no plans to go back.

Old January 9th, 2022 #8
The Anti-Partisan

Default Anti-Partisan the new revolution

Is white nationalism, nazism, kkk and all other organizations losing their battles against the global powers. Join the anti-partisans. Are you feeling politically oppressed by political parties. Than we should ban them. Are you tired of lefties and even righties ruining your life when you come out as a racist? We will silence them by banning all political ideologies. We will rid the world of all political parties and create a new political system based on our traditions, culture and kingdoms as a true nation is represented by how a leader looks. Join and become an anti-partisan. United we stand. No more political oppression, no more being silenced, you have a right to have your voice heard after all the first amendment should protect your right to hate. To learn more please post below to learn more and share. A new age is coming. Just like the progressives and society have changed we have to change to and unite under a new ideology.

Tags
california

Thread