Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2021 #82
Ray Allan

Talking

Silly stop-motion short anime episode, 'Captain Yajima.' Run time 8:26.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 8th, 2021 #83
Stewart Meadows

Here's the excellent song Yuria... Eien ni from the soundtrack for the legendary anime series Hokuto no Ken (which I've written about in some of my previous posts in this thread):

And here's the instrumental version:

Old May 27th, 2021 #84
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake cu View Post
Nice! Anyone here a fan of Berserk?
I've never really been a Berserk fan, but the well-known White Nationalist Andrew Anglin recently wrote an article about its creator Kentaro Miura who died earlier this month. Personally I dislike Anglin because he's constantly spewing out ridiculous pro-Chinese propaganda (I'm still not sure if he's just trolling or if he really means it), but his piece on Miura was pretty good, so I'm reposting it in this thread:

Quote:
Creator of BERSERK Manga Kentaro Miura Dies at 54

Andrew Anglin May 21, 2021

Berserk is the official manga and anime of the Daily Stormer, and it has been announced that the book’s creator died on May 6.

Kentaro Miura will be greatly missed, and also, he probably died from a vaccine.

Miura-san was 54, and it has been stated that he died from aortic dissection. Publisher Hakusensha confirmed his death in a statement.

“All us editors sincerely pray for his repose, expressing our deepest respect and appreciation for his work,” the company said. They added that his family has already held a private funeral.

This is truly a sad event.
Read the rest here:

https://dailystormer.su/creator-of-b...ra-dies-at-54/

Old May 29th, 2021 #85
Stewart Meadows

Here's a great anime graphic/meme that Alex Linder recently posted on his blog:

Old July 26th, 2021 #86
Stewart Meadows

Some pictures of the fight between Kenshiro and Han from Hokuto no Ken:

Old July 27th, 2021 #87
Stewart Meadows

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 27th, 2021 at 08:32 PM.

Old July 28th, 2021 #88
Stewart Meadows

Old July 28th, 2021 #89
Stewart Meadows

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 28th, 2021 at 08:04 PM.

Old July 29th, 2021 #90
Stewart Meadows

Old July 29th, 2021 #91
Stewart Meadows

Old July 30th, 2021 #92
Stewart Meadows

Old July 30th, 2021 #93
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Quote:

(...)
Quote:

(...)

It's never explicitly stated in the series, but it is generally assumed that the nuclear fallout is responsible for the gigantic size of some of the characters. As I wrote in one of my previous posts, Hokuto no Ken is set in a post-apocalyptic future where the world has been turned into an inhospitable desert due to nuclear wars.

Old July 31st, 2021 #94
Stewart Meadows

Old July 31st, 2021 #95
Stewart Meadows

If you take a look at the best and most influential anime series from the 1970s and 80s, you will notice that the protagonists are often orphans. For example, the hero and titular character in Tiger Mask, Naoto Date, lost his parents at an early age, and he dedicated his life to helping other orphaned children, and one of these children became the new Tiger Mask in the follow-up series. It's the same in Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya, Mazinger Z, etc. All the protagonists are orphans.

That's not a coincidence. As you know, the bad guys won WWII, and the Japanese, just like the Germans, paid a terrible price for being on the right side of history as they were subjected to horrific war crimes by the satanic, jew-controlled allies who carried out devastating firebombing raids on Tokyo and dropped atomic bombs on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Countless children were orphaned as a result of these atrocities, and as I'm sure you can imagine, it left an indelible imprint on Japan's collective psyche, and this shines through in anime, not just because of the collective memory, but also because some of the children who witnessed the death and destruction firsthand later went on to become anime artists and to a certain extent infuse their own experiences into their work.

This adds a whole new dimension to so many of these anime series, especially Tiger Mask which revolves around orphans, and it makes the already fantastic song Minashigo no Ballad/Orphan's Ballad (which is part of the Tiger Mask soundtrack) even more beautiful and profound.

Old August 1st, 2021 #96
Stewart Meadows

And that's also why nuclear wars and fallout are a (fairly) common theme in anime.

Old August 1st, 2021 #97
Stewart Meadows

Old August 2nd, 2021 #99
Stewart Meadows

Thank you for your valuable contribution to this excellent thread, U. Dunrouse. I especially liked the video in which Mime's Requiem was superimposed on some of the scenes in which the brothers Shun of Andromeda and Ikki Of Phoenix fought against Mime. I remember clearly the first time I saw those episodes of the Asgard arc in the early 90s. And yes, Dragon Ball is also a good series. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #100
Stewart Meadows

Of course, I also liked the video in which Inside A Dream was superimposed on those profound scenes in which Hyoga of Cygnus is forced to fight Camus of Aquarius. (I once posted Inside A Dream in VNN's big, long-running music thread.)

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 2nd, 2021 at 08:39 PM.

Tags
anime, mangá, nazi

Thread