VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2020 #1
Tiwaz

Default Montenegro - Црна Гора

Montenegrian tribes

Old March 30th, 2020 #2
Fico

What is your oppinion about Red Croatia who was in territory of today Montenegro? What are relationships with Croats in Serbs in this state and why Montenegrians voted for indempendence from Serbia? I expect answer of that because I know few people from Montenegro who declared themselves as Croats. One year I hope that I will visit Budva because I want to compare Croat and Montenegrian tourism in adriatic coast and Belgrade when some Croats told me that he had better location for get out than Zagreb and that there it not exist tension between better class Croats and Serbs so it mean that is chauvinism reserved just for working class.

Old March 30th, 2020 #3
Tiwaz

Default Death of Smail aga Cengic

Old March 30th, 2020 #4
Tiwaz

Default The end of Montenegrian dynasty Petrovići - King Nikola Petrović Njegoš

Old March 30th, 2020 #5
Tiwaz

Default Crnogorski junaci - Montenegrian heroes

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...p02m0AjcaFW-bk

Old March 30th, 2020 #6
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
What is your oppinion about Red Croatia who was in territory of today Montenegro? What are relationships with Croats in Serbs in this state and why Montenegrians voted for indempendence from Serbia? I expect answer of that because I know few people from Montenegro who declared themselves as Croats. One year I hope that I will visit Budva because I want to compare Croat and Montenegrian tourism in adriatic coast and Belgrade when some Croats told me that he had better location for get out than Zagreb and that there it not exist tension between better class Croats and Serbs so it mean that is chauvinism reserved just for working class.
Everyone knows who Slavs are, though, the origin of the word Slav is shrouded in mystery. There are several theories that explain the etymology of the word.

ln the 40Os to the 6OOs, there increasingly appeared a large family of peoples: the Slavs. The Slavic tribes diverged from each other, expanding west, east, and south. The West Slavs would become the Poles, Czechs, and Slovaks. The East Slavs would later become the Ukrainians, Belarusians, and Russians. The South Slavs include Slovenes, Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians, Montenegrins and Macedonians.

Together, the Slavs are the largest language family in Europe. The name Slav derives from their word, meaning that they shared a common language. But there is also a tragic linguistic reality to note here: in many European languages, including English, the word slave comes from the ethnic name Slav, as these peoples were raided and enslaved and sold in markets of the Mediterranean world.

There are several other theories that explain how this term came into being, but neither of them has been proven 100% correct.

Slava=Glory

This case seems more believable, because calling a nation “glory” would indeed be glorious. This is, however, hardly possible with Slavs, because they were a group of tribes. This is why there couldn’t be any national spirit to bring them together under this magnificent name.

Slovo=Word
One of the theories states that Slav derives from the word “slovo”.

Sclavus=Slave

This theory is, by far, the most popular. It is also the one that is the easiest to refute. There is some irrefutable logic behind this name. Thousands of Slavs were enslaved by Romans and Arabs. This, however, cannot define a nation, regardless of what some linguists claim.

This theory can be easily refuted by the fact that it’s historically impossible for the Slavs to be named by a Latin word. The first records of this name appeared around the sixth century in Byzantine records, and their historians were known to record the tribes they met in their travels using the name used by people themselves. The term used in those historical documents is “Sklavini”, written in Greek.

Even today some of the Slavic countries retain the names with the original root “slav”. This alone is proof enough that the name was invented by the people that lived in the region, instead of being borrowed from some other language.

Pravoslavny=Worshipper of Law

One of the more recent theories is that this name derives from a compound “pravo-slavny”. A great number of traditional Slavic names that end with “slav” give credence to it. In this case, the word will mean “worshipper”.

The most serious argument in favor of this theory is the fact that for many years, the strongest point of contact for Slavic tribes was religion. This is something that unified them, and definitely could be used as a term to define them as one nation.

Old April 1st, 2020 #7
Rasen
Banned

Were there any serious battles of Montenegrin fighters for independence against Belgrade authorities?

Old April 7th, 2020 #8
GoldfingerSRB

So-called "Tiwaz" here is actually a sockpuppet of a jew Moroz who started very similar thread in Stormfront: Montenegrin discussion / Crnogorski diskusija

Old April 7th, 2020 #9
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
So-called "Tiwaz" here is actually a sockpuppet of a jew Moroz who started very similar thread in Stormfront: Montenegrin discussion / Crnogorski diskusija
I don't see any problem in Montenegro thread...? Montenegrin people fought Ottomans and in most cases has never feel defeat! What is problem with you all who are against someone who you call Serbian Sparta?
Maybe you can made this thread better, not talk who is who, talk about SFS and gossip as some old granny! Do something good for this section. Forget SFS, improve this section and made it better with more quality and true material. I suggest members not to gossip other members here due to it is not SFS ,,gossip section''! As well, this is MONTENEGRO THREAD not SECTION. This is the same you don't like this section called Serbia (Kosovo)!
Можеш за почетак писати на Србском, нико ти не брани. И то понављам више пута да пишете на Србском, и сви и даље моралишете, а пишете на Енглеском!? Свакако ћемо се боље разумети ако пишемо на нашем језику!

Last edited by Tiwaz; April 7th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.

Old April 8th, 2020 #10
Fico

I can not belive how many Stalinist Serbs are on this forum including GoldfingerSRB. Communist killed approximately 10 000 serbian intellectuals in 1945. and had Stalin as their idol. I think that this is reason why Serbs in Serbia have IQ 89 and comments by their members according to that. Interesting is how Monenegro voted for segregation from Serbia who lost Adriatic coast,people from Vojvodina (most addvanced serbian land) also wanted segregation who was part of Austro-Hungarian empire and who also Hitler wanted into pan-german union including Belgrade of course that he would expell these communists from future Great Germany. Turkish influence with 500 years in Serbia is obvious with lot of mosques I think that they have more than 200 in southern Serbia. Even Serbs do not want to live in such state however they live good in Montenegro,Croatia,Vojvodina,states who succesfuly defended themselves from Turks.

Last edited by Fico; April 8th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.

Old April 11th, 2020 #11
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB
I don't see any problem in Montenegro thread...?
"Tiwaz" here, "Moroz" there. You Shlomo can't cheat us. We're all acknowledged from what Judaic ass the legs of Montenegrin separatist come. You just slightly reduced the degree of radicalism of your anti-Serbian propaganda but we know what you're talking about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moroz
I think it's only good to open the independent thread about the White Nationalists in Montenegro (Crnagora). Yes, I know, there is a Serbian section on this site with threads about this region, but in fact the only possible point of view there is "Crnagora is a part of Serbia, everyone who doesn't think so is a zionist". Obviously it denies the existence of Montenegrin nation and contradicts the reality. Another possible argument against my point, that such discussion is more suitable for "Slavic Thread", but I don't agree with this because I'm not going to argue with anybody and I simply state the fact of existence of Montenegrin nation. Besides, I do not think it would be right to omit national theme to сommon Slavic discussion.

As Wikipedia states, Serbia and Montenegro was a country in Southeast Europe, created from the two remaining republics of Yugoslavia after its breakup in 1991. In 2003, it was reconstituted as a state union officially known as the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro. On 21 May 2006, the Montenegrin independence referendum was held, and 55.5% of voters voted in favor of independence. Thus, even in times of union with Serbia, the official name accepted by Serbs was not just "Serbia" (as one unit), but Serbia and Montenegro as two completely different formations. Moreover, in various censuses, social surveys and referendums, Montenegrins separate themselves from the Serb people, preserving their national identity in Montenegro, Bosnia and even Serbia and around the world.

So, if there are truly Montenegrin WN, you're always welcome here. Tell us more about your beautiful country and the White struggle there

Old April 11th, 2020 #12
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
"Tiwaz" here, "Moroz" there. You Shlomo can't cheat us. We're all acknowledged from what Judaic ass the legs of Montenegrin separatist come. You just slightly reduced the degree of radicalism of your anti-Serbian propaganda but we know what you're talking about:
Who gives a care about those unimportant things you are talking about!?
We are facing an Islamic invasion and you are still talking about Montenegrin separatists. Montenegro is Montenegro, Croatia is Croatia and Serbia is Serbia and we are all facing an Islamic Afro-Arabic invasion. As well there are good old Asians to help those to broke in to the Europa!
Do you realize how useless your story is !? It would be disaster for entire Balkans if millions of migrants come in to the just one state! We can talk about history in the future, if we reject an invasion.
Look little better who defended Serbian interests on those forums you comment, i see the problem is far worst than bla bla about what are Serbian lands, Serbia to Tokyo, Do godine tamo, do godine vamo etc. Those are useless stuff to write about.

Old April 11th, 2020 #13
Fico

I met some guys who have Montenegro origin in Croatia. Some of them fought for Croatia in war 90' and have pure serbian dialect who is unknown for Croats especially when you can hear that in North Croatia who do not have offical croatian dialect. They will say for theirselves that they are Montenegrins but they are also croatan nationalist and not Croats from Montenegro. They do not like Serbs because of last war conflict. They do declare theirselves as Croats but they will first say that they are Montenegrins because Croats see that they have the different last names and Dinaric faces what is really strange to see in Alpine sub-race croatian area. My expirience with them are that they are really aggressive and strong people what is normal for Dinaric temperament and they have problems with normal contacts with Alpids what can result with serious conflicts. I had doubt that Montenegrins are Serbs because I belived in serbian version of story about them but after I met them,I can easly conclude that they are really nation for themselves. Montenegrins are balkanic Dinaric version of mighty Norsemans (Nordic sub-race) who survived Ice Age on Balkan. Montenegro was part of Red Croatia so Croats and Serbs had been invaders on this land who today have indempendence. This is first Dinaric non-muslim independent state because Bosniaks muslims who are White as Montenegrins formed their muslim nation and Macedinia,Albania as Dinaric sub-race state are really strange to say if they are really White as whole southern Serbia because of Turkish influence,same conclusion I can brink for Greeks because some members of Golden Dawn are obviously non-white. Now I know why Serbs on WN forums always want to told that are Montenegro and Croatia serbian lands,because they know that are Serbs in Croatia and Monenegro unmixed by turkish blood as Serbs in Vojvodina (alpine sub-race area) so it means that they are jealous on such states because of that,such part of Serbia Hitler wanted into Great Germany including Belgrade. Really interesting for knowing another serbian lie and it is that Montenegrins are Serbs. So Tiwaz and such Montenegrins who I met are examples how they are firstly Montenegrins and second Serbs and Croats only in Serbia and Croatia but in Montenegro they are Mongenegrins.

Last edited by Fico; April 11th, 2020 at 03:02 PM.

Old April 11th, 2020 #14
Tiwaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I met some guys who have Montenegro origin in Croatia. Some of them fought for Croatia in war 90' and have pure serbian dialect who is unknown for Croats especially when you can hear that in North Croatia who do not have offical croatian dialect. They will say for theirselves that they are Montenegrins but they are also croatan nationalist and not Croats from Montenegro. They do not like Serbs because of last war conflict. They do declare theirselves as Croats but they will first say that they are Montenegrins because Croats see that they have the different last names and Dinaric faces what is really strange to see in Alpine sub-race croatian area. My expirience with them are that they are really aggressive and strong people what is normal for Dinaric temperament and they have problems with normal contacts with Alpids what can result with serious conflicts. I had doubt that Montenegrins are Serbs because I belived in serbian version of story about them but after I met them,I can easly conclude that they are really nation for themselves. Montenegrins are balkanic Dinaric version of mighty Norsemans (Nordic sub-race) who survived Ice Age on Balkan. Montenegro was part of Red Croatia so Croats and Serbs had been invaders on this land who today have indempendence. This is first Dinaric non-muslim independent state because Bosniaks muslims who are White as Montenegrins formed their muslim nation and Macedinia,Albania as Dinaric sub-race state are really strange to say if they are really White as whole southern Serbia because of Turkish influence,same conclusion I can brink for Greeks because some members of Golden Dawn are obviously non-white. Now I know why Serbs on WN forums always want to told that are Montenegro and Croatia serbian lands,because they know that are Serbs in Croatia and Monenegro unmixed by turkish blood as Serbs in Vojvodina (alpine sub-race area) so it means that they are jealous on such states because of that,such part of Serbia Hitler wanted into Great Germany including Belgrade. Really interesting for knowing another serbian lie and it is that Montenegrins are Serbs. So Tiwaz and such Montenegrins who I met are examples how they are firstly Montenegrins and second Serbs and Croats only in Serbia and Croatia but in Montenegro they are Mongenegrins.
It is very interest history about White Serbia and White Croatia, it is also unexplored part of our history. White Serbia or Bojka was ,,De administrando imperio'' which didn't include Montenegro. However there was no existed Red Serbia but Red Croatia existed in documents of ,,Ljetopisi popa Dukljanina'' he commented Red Croatia as parts of today Montenegro.
A closer history of Montenegro are settled by people from Herzegovina, Dalmatia, parts of Croatia and Old Serbia or Raska area. Today Northern Serbia or Voivodina are made by Montenegrins too settled there in movements under Carnojevic as well as other nations due to Voivodina are made 15 European nations.
In general there are major Slavic haplo-groups R1a and I2a who made Montenegro as well as E1b which are represented in Serbia.
Croatia most present Haplo-group are R1a and I2a. Serbian most present group is I2a and E1b. E1b are haplo-group of some Montenegrin hill tribes.
In basic White Serbia and White and Red Croatia are still unknown parts of history.

Old April 12th, 2020 #15
Tiwaz

Default Spisak Crnogorskih Vladara od V do XX vijeka

Old April 13th, 2020 #16
Rasen
Banned

Long life for Greens and their successors!

Quote:
The Greens (Montenegrin: Zelenaši/Зеленаши) were a group of Montenegrin nationalists which originated from the membership of True People's Party, most notable for instigating the Christmas Uprising of 1919 in an attempt to prevent the annexation of Montenegro into the unitary Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Greens were supporters of the Petrović-Njegoš dynasty, which was dethroned after the World War I, and fought for the establishment of Montenegro as either an independent state, or a federal unit within the Yugoslav federation. Following the defeat in Christmas uprising, Greens continued with guerrilla warfare until 1929. The motto of the movement, as inscribed on their flag, was "For the Right, Honour and Freedom of Montenegro".

During World War II, Greens were activated once again under the leadership of Krsto Popović in an attempt to re-establish the Kingdom of Montenegro as an Axis client state.

Krsto Zrnov Popović

Old April 14th, 2020 #17
Tiwaz

Old May 29th, 2020 #18
AKSH-22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Were there any serious battles of Montenegrin fighters for independence against Belgrade authorities?
No, after getting their assess handed to them by croats, bosnians, and america (unfortunately kosovars were not organized into a state at the time so they couldnt beat them themselves, no yugoslav republic of kosovo).

They finally learned their lesson and let Montenegro go peacefully. if there had been a war, its likley serbia would have got serb majority areas of montenegro. But montenegro would have still got their independence if they armed quickly enough, and/or raided yugo army depots in montenegrin majority areas (like battle of barracks in croatia).

I think loosing to bosnia who had almost no weapons at the start of the war. And still like 10x less heavy weapons (tanks, artillery) by the end of the war, compared to the serbs. That was humiliating enough. They didnt want to also be beat by montenegrins who have 5% of serbias populations (counting only serbs in serbia and montnegrins on montnegro, not counting minorities like serbs in montnengro and non-serbs in serbia).

Wisely they choose to let them go peacfully. I dont know how they would show their face in public after 280,000 montnegrins beat 6 million serbs.

Old July 5th, 2020 #19
Tiwaz

Montenegrin collection of Ottoman war flags is second biggest on the World!

Old July 10th, 2020 #20
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
As well, this is MONTENEGRO THREAD not SECTION.
Would be nice if Montenegro was a separate section, not just a thread since it's an independent country and there are pro-WN users with Montenegrin self-identity.

Thread