VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2010 #21
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
That is a non European Armenoid.

Dinarics are the indigenous old Illyrian population from the former Yugoslavia. The Dinaric type can also be found in Hungary, Austria/Southern Germany, Ukraine and Poland, even Russia.

These are typical European Dinarics

Croatian

Ante Gotovina

Gojko Susak

Marko Perkovic Thompson

Serbian

Zeljko Raznjatovic

Milorad Ulemek

Milosevic was a Dinaricized Alpinoid

This is a German Dinaricized Nord or Noric

First of all hello comrade, how are things in serbia?

There are no "Europid Dinarics", there are only mixtures between the different nordic types who are the only natives to Europe, Dinarics began coming into Europe in the neolitic after the last Ice Age ended bringing agriculture with them and gradually mixing with the natives (they weren't completely pure though) , every Europan person today is Dinarized to a degree as a result of this, the amount of contamiantion is greater of course in the Dinaric alps region and trought the mediterranean corridor into iberia as that is where most of them settled, and also where the J Halogroups are more abundant, the photos you posted are of Dinarized Europeans, some have small mongolization too, the Milosevic man doesn't have much dinarization except on the forehead, the last one Is very Semitic (mongrelized Dinaric).

Old October 4th, 2010 #22
Serbian

[quote=john2020;1181051]
Quote:
First of all hello comrade, how are things in serbia?
Pretty tense at the moment with the fag pride march coming up.

Quote:
There are no "Europid Dinarics", there are only mixtures between the different nordic types who are the only natives to Europe, Dinarics began coming into Europe in the neolitic after the last Ice Age ended bringing agriculture with them and gradually mixing with the natives (they weren't completely pure though) , every Europan person today is Dinarized to a degree as a result of this, the amount of contamiantion is greater of course in the Dinaric alps region and trought the mediterranean corridor into iberia as that is where most of them settled, and also where the J Halogroups are more abundant, the photos you posted are of Dinarized Europeans,

The Dinaric race {which is a very broad category} is white and was autochthonous to its present habitat from the Neolithic period.

Of course Coon argued that

the Dinaric and some other categories "are not races but simply the visible expressions of the genetic variability of the intermarrying groups to which they belong."

He referred to the creation of this distinctive phenotype from the mixing of earlier separate groups as "dinaricisation". In his view Dinarics were a specific type that arose from ancient mixes of the Mediterranean race and Alpine race.

Although many people question this theory.

And what race were these natives of the Dinaric region? They certainly were not Nordic.

Look, bottom line is that Europeans vary in terms of physical appearance more than any onther races, which are uniform, yet they are still closer to each other genetically than they are to non Europeans.

Quote:
some have small mongolization too,
Who has mongolization in the pics I posted?

Quote:
the Milosevic man doesn't have much dinarization except on the forehead,
Milosevic is a text book example of a Dinaricized Alpinoid. What else could he possibly be?

Quote:
the last one Is very Semitic (mongrelized Dinaric)

Where do you see semitic traces in Steffi Graf? You mean her nose?

She is pure German of Noric type. The Noric race can also be viewed as a lighter sub-type of the Dinaric race. I have seen individuals with her racial characteristics in East Germany and Poland as well.

Hate to break it to you but the vast majority of Europeans are not 100% text book Hallstatt Nordics. Deal with it.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 4th, 2010 #23
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

The photo of Steffi Graf you post first looked like Barbra Streisand in her "young Yenta" years.

Old October 4th, 2010 #24
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
The photo of Steffi Graf you post first looked like Barbra Streisand in her "young Yenta" years.
Do you think that she could be jewish because of her nose?

Old October 4th, 2010 #25
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

More information is needed before I make such a claim.

Old October 4th, 2010 #26
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
More information is needed before I make such a claim.
I can't find find anything about her being a jew, she is German Catholic as far as I know, but if anyone can find something I will be interested.

Old October 5th, 2010 #27
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Italian Catholics have also been spotted bearing large noses, at times

Old October 5th, 2010 #28
john2020
Banned

[quote=Serbian;1181171]
Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post

Quote:

Quote:
The Dinaric race {which is a very broad category} is white and was autochthonous to its present habitat from the Neolithic period.

Quote:
Quote:
the Dinaric and some other categories "are not races but simply the visible expressions of the genetic variability of the intermarrying groups to which they belong."
Quote:
He referred to the creation of this distinctive phenotype from the mixing of earlier separate groups as "dinaricisation". In his view Dinarics were a specific type that arose from ancient mixes of the Mediterranean race and Alpine race.

Quote:

Quote:
And what race were these natives of the Dinaric region? They certainly were not Nordic.

Quote:
Look, bottom line is that Europeans vary in terms of physical appearance more than any onther races, which are uniform, yet they are still closer to each other genetically than they are to non Europeans.

Quote:

Quote:
Milosevic is a text book example of a Dinaricized Alpinoid. What else could he possibly be?

Quote:

Quote:
She is pure German of Noric type. The Noric race can also be viewed as a lighter sub-type of the Dinaric race. I have seen individuals with her racial characteristics in East Germany and Poland as well.

Quote:
Hate to break it to you but the vast majority of Europeans are not 100% text book Hallstatt Nordics. Deal with it.

She isn't white.

Old October 7th, 2010 #29
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Italian Catholics have also been spotted bearing large noses, at times
[quote=john2020;1181440]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

She isn't white.
[quote=Serbian;1181171][quote=john2020;1181051]

Quote:

Damm, sorry to hear and i though the situation in eastern Europe wasn't that bad yet, AKA so "Jewified

Quote:

Dinarics have an enormous amount of genetic variety as they are one of the most archaic races, they are caucasian but they are actually a different race from whites (europids) as they are not native to Europe, they formed in the middleeast, they are original semites, (original J halogroup bearers) what is described as Dinaric in the third reich's racial classification and all classical antrhopology is actually a mixture of Dinaric with White and other elements in many cases

Quote:
Quote:

Exactly, mixtures

Quote:

Neither Mediterranean nor Alpine Exist, Mediterraneans are mixtures of different true pure Races[/I][/B], Brunns (R1b), Dinaric/semites (J's,F,J2,G2 etc), Nordic (I's) and in minimal proportions Negroid and Mongoloid as you go East, since the Neolithic Dinarics also brought negrization (EB3) "Alpines" Are very broad mixtures of Nordic types with small amounts of Mongoloid, and in lesser degree, Dinaric

Quote:

Quote:

They were, prior to the Neolithic all Europe (and many parts of asia and north africa) was purely Europid

Quote:

Ok this is the funny part, the thing is, A Race cannot be defined by diversity, only by similarity as physical diversity it implies Genetic Diversity, the reason why we Europeans have so much Physical variety is because we have mixture, mixture between white tribes and to some degrees with non-European Elements that vary from where in Europe You Are, in the south there in some Negrization, in the East Mongolization and in even in the north some, all on top of the dinarization we all share.

Quote:

slight, the 6th one, notice the flatter face shape of the eyes, it has a slight mongoloid air, although i'm not as good in discerning racial elements as other people i know

Quote:

What does a pure Alpine look like, what is their halogroup? where or when did they evolve? they don't exist, he is actually of nordic mixed basis, with very small Dinaric and mongoloid influence, in other words, a White man

Quote:

Quote:
She is pure German of Noric type

She isn't white, she's a semitic mongrel, a mixture of Dinaric, nordic, mongoloid and even some negroid, a typical ashkenazi, if you think she's white that doesn't speak well of your racial instinct

Quote:
The Noric race can also be viewed as a lighter sub-type of the Dinaric race. I have seen individuals with her racial characteristics in East Germany and Poland as well

Dinarics are a separate race from the nordic races, wich are the only natives to Europe.

Dinarics evolved in the middle east form capoids after leaving africa 50.000+ years ago, Whites, (Europids/nordics) evolved in Ice age Europe from dinaric halogroups that entered 40.000 to 15.000 B.C, all the physical traits of the nordic race are adaptations to an Artic Enviroment, The traits of Dinarics correspond to an evolution in a desertic enviroment (arabia and the middle east), where the "J" and related halogroups formed.

In other words, Dinarics are the original semites, not White

Quote:
Hate to break it to you but the vast majority of Europeans are not 100% text book Hallstatt Nordics. Deal with it

I know, i'm not attacking people of brown hair and Eyes, those traits barely matter, but weneed to start realeasing that the hook nosed, brown skinned and frizzy haired types that are considered "Med" or the slant eyed, sloped foreheaded short necked types that are sometimes called "slavic" are not Full Europeans, and stop allowing them to mix with purer European types under the falsehood of "Sub-Races".

Hope to read more post from you serbian, tc.

Old January 22nd, 2011 #30
Shane Bunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Balmont View Post
We don't recruit spic mongrels in our church and make them creators of the year, like tcm does and then when they get arrested, their jew lawyer plays the race card claiming that they have mexican and jewish ancestry.
The Creativity Movement doesn't recruit non-Whites, that is such an absurd statement that I'm not going to give much time to it because it is absolutely false.

Now for anybody else reading, if they want the truth about the group calling themselves the "Creativity Alliance," all you have to do is give the National Director of TCM a call. Phone: 309-830-9485

If that is too hard, just give this a listen and it explains most of it.
http://creativitymovement.org/radio/ikwt2010-11a.MP3

Old January 22nd, 2011 #31
Shane Bunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by William North View Post

I visited the Creativity Alliance webpage, and you do have a chapter in Venezuela.

[
No they don't, Cailen Cambeul never took that TCM blog down because he wants to boost a number that the CA just doesn't have.

Old February 16th, 2011 #32
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William North View Post
Looking at the list I saw there were a few European countries missing, Albania among others.

Albania is a rather small country, often neglected, by the WN movment among others. It has nevertheless a potential. Maybe a new generation of Aryan (Illyrian) combatters is awakening in Albania. If there was such thing as a white inter-national party that could come to several white countries and form white revolutionary cadres, on e may perhaps give some priority to Albania. Heard rumors about certain Klan groups in the USA that are interested in Albania, to start divisions overthere. Of course this is rumors, but it wouldn´t be a bad idea.
Rumours are like arseholes, everyone has one and some are full of shit. There is no way the Klan would ever start a Realm in Albania. The KKK are Christian, albanians are muslims. End of Story.. Albanians are not considered to be White

Old February 23rd, 2011 #33
caprisone

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Balmont View Post
I tell you again, albanians are not white.
That is not true

"Almost all of the Ghegs(albanians) are light-skinned"

1. A tall, large-headed, brachycephalic, wide-faced type, with intermediate pigmentation, and an especial tendency toward rufosity. This is the Borreby-like type prevalent in Montenegro; in Albania it is almost wholly confined to the tribe of Malsia ë Madhë, and within that tribe is concentrated in the bairak of Gruda.

2. A medium-statured, brachycephalic, short-faced type, with mixed pigmentation, which is fundamentally Alpine. It is found in all tribes, but is commonest in the refuge area of Mirdita.

3. A tall, dolichocephalic or mesocephalic type with dark hair and dark brown eyes, a straight nasal profile, and a tendency toward a lesser leptorrhiny than the total group. This is an Atlanto-Mediterranean racial type which is also prevalent in other Balkan countries. It may also be sorted out of available statistical series of Greeks, while it is common in Bulgaria and easily distinguishable among Serbs. It, or a similar type, also occurs with Dinarics in northern Italy and the Tyrol. In northern Albania it is commonest in Malsia Jakovës and Dukagin.

4. A very strongly differentiated type which is characterized by medium stature, exceptional brachycephaly, great narrowness and convexity of the nose, a high incidence of occipital flattening, and a tendency to light brown eye color in combination with dark brown hair. This type may be called Dinaric in the full or specific sense; most of the other Ghegs are Dinarics in a partial or a general sense. This ultra-Dinaric type is commonest in the tribe of Dibra.

5. A blond, brachycephalic, convex-nosed Noric, of standard type. It is commonest in Zadrima.

6. A few light brown-haired Nordics, centered in Luma.

http://carnby.altervista.org/troe/12-13.htm

Quote:
I made it clear in my previous post that they are racially of asiatic decent.
Read above

Quote:
They are mentally of asiatic decent.
Nope, Albanian mentality is pure European, read here
Kanun Kanun

Quote:
Their language is of asiatic decent.
Albanian is a indo-european language, wich is developed from either Illyrian, Dacian or Thracian. Most historians/linguists believe its developed from Illyrian.

Quote:
Just because they have a country in Europe which was given to them by turks, during the time of their invasion of the balkans, does not mean that they are white. So don't insult my intelligence with your empty baseless arguments.
Albanians are indigenous in Balkan.

Quote:
As far as the Creativity Alliance is concerned, we look at them as muds and an enemy of the White Race. Their actions against our White Racial Brothers and Sisters in the Balkans (outright killing) and throughout Europe (organized crime) justifies the status of untermenschen. They are a plague just like the jews (very similar in their actions) and they will be eradicated off this planet. If you can learn about our enemy, the jew, you can learn about albanians as well.
You should read more.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #34
William North
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
Rumours are like arseholes, everyone has one and some are full of shit. There is no way the Klan would ever start a Realm in Albania. The KKK are Christian, albanians are muslims. End of Story.. Albanians are not considered to be White

Not all Albanians are muslims. There are a big number of christian Albanians too.. The point is rather to make these christian Albanians, too foster cadres among them against the bad component of their compatriots.

Thread