VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default "The King" becomes "The cuck"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...cid=spartandhp

NASCAR is slowly becoming NIGSCAR. For all intents and purposes I quit watching it years ago.

Old October 25th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...cid=spartandhp

NASCAR is slowly becoming NIGSCAR. For all intents and purposes I quit watching it years ago.
From the article:

"..Wallace, 24, entered the sport through NASCAR's Drive for Diversity program, which develops minority drivers. He became the first African-American to compete in a top-level NASCAR event since 2006 when he drove in a June 11 race at Pocono Raceway. He previously made 45 starts in NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series, winning six races, and made 85 starts in the XFINITY Series.."

As we all know, niggers will live in a hovel and have 7 cars in the driveway...so they get free assistance to develop these skills, cuz black.

'Minority'....I wonder if a White living in a town in Texas where they are a 'minority' could claim some of this 'development of skills' money?

Or it's cuz they are the 'minority' in the sport itself.

So....can White kids get free basketball training, since we'd be the 'minority' in that today?

These programs are operated to benefit non-Whites, with no even application of the law, which is an interesting thing to notice.

I never have liked NASCAR personally, but when it goes nig the F1 Track in Austin, and similar, can kiss their wholesome White family appeal--and revenue from events--goodbye, because nobody will want to be in a pile of niggers to watch them zoom 'round a track.

Old October 26th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default NASCAR was the last White holdout-even hockey has niggers

In addition to niggers, NASCAR is trying to attract spics and female drivers to the sport. The most notable, and I believe only, female driver in NASCAR today is of course Danica Patrick. Aric Almirola is the Cuban spic that is being replaced by the nigger. It's just like all the other sports started by White people. For decades, only White men competed in it for peanuts. Once big money got into it, however, the jews wanted in and they wanted the muds in.

Thread