VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 19th, 2018 #1
Tony Boone

Default #1 Tony Boone Years of Police Stalking, Harassment, Torment, and Multiple Breakins.

I'm on a phone at the moment and when I get my laptop I will provide you all with information of a sophisticated tracking, stalking and program of torment and evil much like Craig Cobb went through but far more pervasive.

I have proof (video) that certain local police are involved and likely higher levels along with the ADL and SPLC. They will try to destroy every aspect of your life if your weak.

Think NKVD tactics of former East Germany.

Post more when I can. Christians please pray for me although the alternative glory would be far more joyous.

Signing out from a bugout hooch.

Tony

Old February 20th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Why does the blue niggers in AL hate you for?

Old February 21st, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

You live in Mobile, AL right? I noticed on a facebook video the chief is a nig.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #4
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Jewish Surgeon Says I Have Skin Like Adolph Hitler.
That's it.
Did he prescribe a cream or lotion for your condition?

What caught my attention was your mention of Craig Cobb above.

I remember Stan Diggs telling me I have to head back up to Leith, North Dakota a second time to get Craig Cobb's motorcycle.

Told me I will hitch a ride with a Tony Boone.

While planning out the logistics, this Tony mentioned there's not a whole lot of room. Something about his pickup.

You the guy?

Old February 22nd, 2018 #5
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Why does the blue niggers in AL hate you for?
If this is the same guy Stan Diggs is friends with who wanted me to help him bring Craig Cobb's motorcycle down to Alabama, do not pay him any attention.

At the time, Stan Diggs and Craig Cobb was on the phone 2-3 times a day, working out what they can save of Craig's.

At the last moment, before making the long trip back up to Leith, ND, Tony Boone got cold feet. Said the feds are watching him. WTF?

Never met the guy. This was four years ago. Talked with him a few times when Stan handed me his cell phone. My impression is Tony Boone is a wack job.

This is only my opinion based on personal experience.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:41 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
If this is the same guy Stan Diggs is friends with who wanted me to help him bring Craig Cobb's motorcycle down to Alabama, do not pay him any attention.

At the time, Stan Diggs and Craig Cobb was on the phone 2-3 times a day, working out what they can save of Craig's.

At the last moment, before making the long trip back to Leith, ND, Tony Boone got cold feet. Said the feds are watching him. WTF?

Never met the guy. This was four years ago. Talked with him a few times when Stan handed me his cell phone. My impression is Tony Boone is a wack job.

This is only my opinion based on personal experience.
^^That's actually all true.

But he's not doing well (TB) and some kindness might be better than making fun of him. I sent him list of resources in his area of people that can help, St Vincent De Paul and whatnot. If he made a bugout hooch instead that is on him, wish he'd get some assistance. Avatar is particularly disturbing.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #7
Crowe

Don't let these faggots get you down Tony. If they're fucking with you, then fuck back. If you're looking for suggestions on how to do that (legally), just ask.

But if someone is fucking with you, then you need to get documented evidence on exactly who it is. One can speculate about it being the feds, or the police, but you need to be 100% sure on this. If you got 100% proof that it's government officials harassing you, then you got a case for a lawsuit.

If someone keeps breaking and entering in your home, and you don't know who it is, then make them think you're not home when you actually are, and I believe in the state of Alabama if someone breaks in your house you can shoot them legally.

Don't even think about turning that gun on yourself. Think about how to fuck back instead. Don't be a victim.

Last edited by Crowe; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #8
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
^^That's actually all true.

But he's not doing well (TB) and some kindness might be better than making fun of him. I sent him list of resources in his area of people that can help, St Vincent De Paul and whatnot. If he made a bugout hooch instead that is on him, wish he'd get some assistance. Avatar is particularly disturbing.

No one has ever accused me of being a psychiatrist.

We were all set to head back up to Leith, ND to save Craig Cobb's very nice BMV motorcycle, then he flaked out.

Cops watching him again.

Thank god I didn't end up making the trip with Tony. He would have flaked out at least a half dozen times on the way up, and on the way back.

I bet you Tony would have taken every first off ramp from Alabama to North Dakota if we saw any state police vehicle passing by on the freeway.

Yes, Tony needs help. And he also needs to face reality.

We ALL are being watched. Have been for a very long time. When Dr. Heidi Beirich met with my folks, who were rightfully concerned for their safety, Heidi told me that I have been watched for over ten years.

Every post, all known contacts, in some file for analysis.

Oh, and she said my name is everywhere.

The analysis? I am a nice guy.

No one has bothered me. The local police pays me no attention. I may be active and known, and here is the important part, I do not participate in any illegal activities, nor do I talk about it.

There are too many people in the movement who talk too much. Too much gossip. And too many put their life's story on the internet. (Yes, I am guilty on the last one)

Billions of federal dollars are spent each year to monitor dissidents, especially white nationalists, black nationalists, sovereign citizens, etc.

Having worked as a contractor in database compression technology when it was fairly new years ago, I have an idea how their intelligence system works, but that's for another post.

The point I'm making is that anyone who becomes an active white nationalist, in any way, shape, or form, must expect to live in a fish bowl. Act accordingly.

If you do not want anything known, do not put it out there. If you are on Face Book, get off now.

Tony, unless you are doing something stupid, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You are not important enough for law enforcement to waste their time on.

If you have problems with the local police, relocate. Problem solved.

If you can't, then stop acting paranoid.

You are not involved with any organization that I am aware of. Outside of Stan Diggs, I am not aware of you associating with anyone else.

Tony, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Live your life, be normal. Get out and meet new friends. Don't talk white nationalism. Talk about the weather instead.

You are going to be o.k.

Ignore Crowe. Most of the time he does not know what he is talking about and likes to meddle in other people's business.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Ignore Crowe. Most of the time he does not know what he is talking about and likes to meddle in other people's business.
If he's legitimately getting his house broken into multiple times, it's within his rights to defend his property in the State of Alabama.

https://www.usacarry.com/alabama_sta...trine_law.html

Old February 22nd, 2018 #10
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
If he's legitimately getting his house broken into multiple times, it's within his rights to defend his property in the State of Alabama.

https://www.usacarry.com/alabama_sta...trine_law.html
Crowe, shut up and stay out of this.

Tony, listen to Emily Henderson. She wants to help you.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Crowe, shut up and stay out of this.

Tony, listen to Emily Henderson. She wants to help you.
Go crawl your way back to between Heidi's legs. If you address an SPLC agent in any respectful manner, nobody should listen to you.

Nobody really cares about your gripes with WN over a few bad apples like Will Williams. You're doing nothing but serving as a tool to further the enemies agenda. You're most likely a paid shill, but don't have the balls to admit it on here.

What Tony Boone appears to need is a little bit of "spark". He appears to legitimately be down. I don't personally know him, or know if he has issues with paranoia, which is a possibility. But he sounds to me like just another White man who's being put down by the environment that is this jewed fucking system. A system that's probably employing you, Randy. So you're the one who needs to shut the fuck up.

Emily was right about one thing, rather than continue to put him down, we should try to lift him up. I don't know what information he was given by Emily, and it might have been good.

Last edited by Crowe; February 22nd, 2018 at 04:06 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What Tony Boone appears to need is a little bit of "spark". He appears to legitimately be down. I don't personally know him, or know if he has issues with paranoia, which is a possibility. But he sounds to me like just another White man who's being put down by the environment that is this jewed fucking system. A system that's probably employing you, Randy. So you're the one who needs to shut the fuck up.

Emily was right about one thing, rather than continue to put him down, we should try to lift him up. I don't know what information he was given by Emily, and it might have been good.
Back at Christmas-time he wrote that he was homeless in another thread. That his mother was dying also.

I tried to send him a WalMart gift card with a small amount via email but it got sent back to me because they didn't recognize his email as part of my account.

I thought better of mailing him anything, and thought it was best to give him a list of people around there who could really get him out of that situation. He's a Christian so I knew he wouldn't mind dealing with Xtian orgs. SVDP will actually come to them, they don't have to go there, and there were several others.

He's now saying this about 'alternative glory' and posting the guy from 'Full Metal Jacket' as his avatar, right before said character goes on to shoot the obnoxious Military cretin. So that looks like someone who has not gone and gotten any help and is worse off than he was in December.

Cops do fuck with people, but some of what he says, both here and to people like Craig, sound like a paranoid type of disorder, IMO. He also thought that some antenna on a big van were the Feds watching him, according to what I was told, can't say from any personal knowledge.

People with those things often think their homes are broken into if something is out of place. They think people are watching them who are not.

And there are people out there who really have been stalked and whatnot, so it is unfortunate when those kinds of things get intertwined. Some stories are true, but there is usually a reason. Like the story by Mara Leveritt about the 'Boys on the Tracks'. Their sons were murdered, and they wanted it investigated. Had to do they now believe with the drug drop in Mena, Arkansas, the two boys found it and were possibly stealing the drugs, which got them killed. Their parent's homes were legit broken into, they were watched and followed.

But that's the kind of thing where there is a clear reason for the harassment.

He (TB) likely can't just snap out of it or he would, of course. But if he'd lean on some nearby White folks a little till things are better, that's his best bet. SVDP can help get him a place to live, medical if needed and money and food. So can the other org I told him about.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #13
Crowe

I hope he doesn't do anything stupid. Going out and doing something stupid like "going postal" would be a tragedy. The enemy would just attach him to the movement, and use it as further justification for "gun control" measures. That wouldn't be helpful to you or anyone else Tony.

I'd rather Tony snap out of it, get back on his feet and start living like a proud White man, rather than someone who's let the system put them down.

Everyone who's been alive for long enough and hasn't lived their entire lives with a silver spoon in their hand has had a bad beat or 2 in their lives, and the point is most people get over it and move on.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #14
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Back at Christmas-time he wrote that he was homeless in another thread. That his mother was dying also.

I tried to send him a WalMart gift card with a small amount via email but it got sent back to me because they didn't recognize his email as part of my account.

I thought better of mailing him anything, and thought it was best to give him a list of people around there who could really get him out of that situation. He's a Christian so I knew he wouldn't mind dealing with Xtian orgs. SVDP will actually come to them, they don't have to go there, and there were several others.

He's now saying this about 'alternative glory' and posting the guy from 'Full Metal Jacket' as his avatar, right before said character goes on to shoot the obnoxious Military cretin. So that looks like someone who has not gone and gotten any help and is worse off than he was in December.

Cops do fuck with people, but some of what he says, both here and to people like Craig, sound like a paranoid type of disorder, IMO. He also thought that some antenna on a big van were the Feds watching him, according to what I was told, can't say from any personal knowledge.

People with those things often think their homes are broken into if something is out of place. They think people are watching them who are not.

And there are people out there who really have been stalked and whatnot, so it is unfortunate when those kinds of things get intertwined. Some stories are true, but there is usually a reason. Like the story by Mara Leveritt about the 'Boys on the Tracks'. Their sons were murdered, and they wanted it investigated. Had to do they now believe with the drug drop in Mena, Arkansas, the two boys found it and were possibly stealing the drugs, which got them killed. Their parent's homes were legit broken into, they were watched and followed.

But that's the kind of thing where there is a clear reason for the harassment.

He (TB) likely can't just snap out of it or he would, of course. But if he'd lean on some nearby White folks a little till things are better, that's his best bet. SVDP can help get him a place to live, medical if needed and money and food. So can the other org I told him about.
Tony, get in touch with Emily, she will help you.

Emily, a big part of Tony's paranoia is talking with Stan Diggs over the years. Ask Craig, he knows what I am talking about.

Crowe, find yourself another hobby.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Tony, get in touch with Emily, she will help you.

Emily, a big part of Tony's paranoia is talking with Stan Diggs over the years. Ask Craig, he knows what I am talking about.

Crowe, find yourself another hobby.
No, I already sent him the resources. Twice. He needs to get in touch with them, they are in his area.

If I were his family member or knew him personally that might be different. Family can do a 5150 hold on him and get him help, I can't.

And Diggs is a nut, but not the reason for Tony having whatever probs he has.

Other than the fact that I doubt Diggs would've encouraged him to do anything good. I'm sure Rape Guy's advice would be less that awesome.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #16
Crowe

Quote:
The police don't have a database they can access in their cruisers that states whether every person they pull over is a WN or not, with instructions to seek "maximum charges" and to "plant evidence" if nothing is there. Believing that would be an example of paranoia.

But if you "Larp like a Dilloway", you'd just make it really obvious for them.

Tony, just dress normally, and hide any tattoos if you got any.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #17
Tony Boone

Maybe I'll delete this thread and start over.
I have video proof of an under cover blue pig named Keith Naman of the Mobile, Alabama Police Department playing chicken with me in traffic nearly hitting me and subsequently nearly rolling his department Dodge truck. And me having no idea this is a blue pig.

He's also wearing a shirt that has "FUBAR" plastered across the front.
For the non-military types that means "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition."
How does that represent his department and himself when he's wearing a shirt that says Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition How will a jury feel when they see him wearing the shirt? And what mentally defective blue pig would wear such a silly ass macho me shirt on duty?

Here's the exact shirt he wore while on duty:

Really?! Are you fucking kidding me?

Can you imagine being stalked in traffic by someone who appears to be a civilian but turns out to be a 'roided out 60 IQ Neanderthal who then makes baseless arrests when he's caught engaged in criminal activity?

My lawyer got it nolle pressed in July 2016 because the video I have is so damning.
The blue pig then tried to have me committed under a psychiatric hold but they failed to locate me for seven months.

When I did show up in the probate court it was to try my mother's guardianship and conservatorship case. Tried that first of two hearings for two days.

I called a Lt. Ladner another blue pig trying to get a Glock 21, three standard magazines, one 30 round magazine and roughly 70 cartridges of .45 that that blue pig Keith Naman stole from a locked safe attached to the inside of my truck.

That firearm had nothing to do with the false charges. There are no firearms charges. They don't want to give it back and that's why they are now going to prosecute me for the fake charges Naman brought to cover his stupid ass after I finally caught these cops stalking, tormenting me for years and involving me in at least two staged wrecks.

I told Ladner Judge Davis would laugh him out of the courtroom if they tried to commit me since I had already participated as a pro so plaintiff in a probate matter in Judge Davis' own courtroom. The judge would most certainly know I was nowhere near committable. So now they reinstate the previous fake charges.

Men I'm tired of this bullshit and it had better stop forthwith.

I'll post the video as soon as I can. Hard to maintain living in the fucking woods. This is the program people. Cause deliberate mental anguish by under cover cops or narcs who also break in to the targets home and destroy almost all of the targets property. I have video proof of this too.

They smear the target in the community causing the target to be blacklisted as per work and no one will associate with the target.
The Freemasons call this the "White Glove Treatment."

I've got just about nothing left. They've turned my family against me, my friends have abandoned me, no community support and so forth and I'm mocked here. If I live long enough I'll post enough proof that not even antifa could debunk it.

There is no rule of law AT ALL in America. It's every man for himself now. Plan well because this is going to be a one on one action not some corporate uprising. Look around you. You all can't be that naive and deceived can you?

In passing, for those who continue with the mental illness bullshit I've been check by no less than three psychiatrists or psychologists at the Veterans Administration and have been given a clean bill of mental health in each instance. So you all can fuck off.

Edit: Regarding the multiple edits this post was begun on a phone and then I was able to switch to my laptop. Please forgive any typos.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 22nd, 2018 at 07:18 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #18
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Tony,

Stick around. Have to run a few errands, I will read your post when I get back.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #19
Crowe

Quote:
Tony, hate to tell you, you hooked up with two of the largest nuts in the white movement. I am almost certain that the SPLC knew about you as far back as early fall 2013 when the three of you were getting yourselves involved with Craig's legal problems.
Tony, in all likelihood, if someone gave your information over to the SPLC, it's probably Dilloway.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #20
Tony Boone

Quote:
Tony,

Stick around. Have to run a few errands, I will read your post when I get back.
I'll read any subsequent posts on my phone later. May not be able to respond tonight but the above post is just the latest shit I'm been put through.

Oh, I was also arrested for trespass and criminal trespass for trying to visit my mother in a disgusting nursing facility. Why? Because I complained about the shit care my mother was receiving and took pictures to document it. I sent the administrator a five page single spaced letter setting forth with specificity the complaints I had. I also have video of these interactions.Very much enriched by cultural diversity in that situation.

So you see my plate is really full with bogus bullshit legal games by evil civilians and blue pigs.

Thread