Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Women and Agency Thread (To Prove That No One Truly Believes Women are Capable of Taking Responsibility for Their Actions)

[This thread is devoted to proving what I call a deep truth. A truth that is denied by nearly everybody on the surface, but believed by everybody at heart. That is, conservatives and feminists feel exactly the same way: women are NOT capable of taking responsibility for their actions, only men. Now, no feminist will say this. Nor will any conservative. But watch their actions. Then you'll see their TRUE belief is exactly what I say.]

two boys responsible for drunk girl, who dropped them off, crashing into a tree

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...83#post1628983

Old December 9th, 2013 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

woman not held responsible: minivan oil change (just look at how the comment-droppers response)
http://deadspin.com/the-dumb-iron-bo...ask-1475718748

Old December 10th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is just funny.

Fox titwit argues for a snowy Super Bowl and against.

http://deadspin.com/columnist-who-wa...t-s-1479882468

Doesn't play directly to agency, but indirectly it sure does. No-felt-need for consistency. Indeed, even any recognition of inconsistency? I doubt it.

Old January 15th, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

This is a story about more children seized from the Aryan couple who named their child after Hitler.

But, down below in comments is discussion of why the mother of these children isn't held responsible the way the father is. Which is the subject of this thread. When women and men do the same thing, the presumption, legal and social, is always that the man is the responsible party, and the woman along for the ride. I don't judge that, right now, I merely seek to prove by this thread that it is the fact of the matter -- all parties see women as passives or submissives, rather than agents, no matter their formal political position.

http://jezebel.com/nazi-dad-has-anot...a-b-1491563484

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 8th, 2014 at 05:49 PM.

Old January 15th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

women - not responsible - keisha
http://www.starpulse.com/news/Lucy_H..._eating_disord

Her manager says something neither true nor accurate, but the weak woman naturally succumbs to it.

We have all these 'strong' women, as they call themselves, yet they're the first ones to blame 'society' for their own defective behavior. Which is it, girls? It can't be both. Either you're strong, and you do what you know you should, or you're weak, and easily susceptible to influence. You can't have it both ways, no matter how much you want to.

What do women want? is a famous question. The answer is: to have things both ways.

Apply that answer to any particular situation, and you'll produce the result that is actually seen in the real world.

Old January 23rd, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

[lesbians are degenerates; female judges is a joke concept - yet again, we see the truth of my initial claim borne out]

Kansas court says sperm donor must pay child support
By Chandrika Narayan, CNN

Quote:
William Marotta answered a Craigslist ad from a lesbian couple seeking donated sperm

The couple say they performed artificial insemination at home, court documents show

Marotta says he signed an agreement to waive his parental rights

But a Kansas agency says the agreement isn't valid because a doctor wasn't involved

(CNN) -- A Kansas sperm donor caught in the middle of a child support case says he wanted to help a lesbian couple when he made the donation nearly five years ago.

Instead, he may end up paying for his action.

A judge ruled Thursday that William Marotta must pay child support, even though he says he signed documents waiving his parental rights.

Shawnee County District Court Judge Mary Mattivi said Marotta failed to conform to Kansas law, which says a licensed physician must be involved in an artificial insemination process, court documents show.

Sperm donor liable for child support

The documents show that the lesbian couple whom Marotta helped conceive a child say they performed the artificial insemination procedure at home.

'I donated genetic material, and that was it'

This story begins on Craigslist in March 2009. That was when Marotta noticed an advertisement from the Topeka couple, seeking donated sperm.

"Intrigued" by the ad, he says, he delivered three cupfuls of his sperm -- gratis -- to the women.

One of the women gave birth to a daughter in December 2009, according to court documents.

"I donated genetic material, and that was it for me," he told CNN affiliate WIBW.

Or so he thought. That changed when the parents separated and one of the women stopped working because of illness and applied to the state for help, he said. The state contacted Marotta for child support.

Kansas officials were not persuaded by what Marotta says were agreements he signed, before making his donations, that he would assume no financial responsibility for the child, who is now 4 years old.

The Kansas Department for Children and Families said any agreement would not apply because a physician did not perform the insemination.

Marotta said that was news to him.

"I didn't know that there was no doctor involved," he said.

Lawyer blames political motivations

His lawyer, Ben Swinnen, accused the state, where same-sex marriage is not legal, of being politically motivated in its pursuit of his client.

"The cost to the state to bring this case far outweighs any benefit the state would get," said Swinnen, adding his client has no other children.

Swinnen said the state is asking for $4,000 to recoup the money it has spent. It is also asking Marotta to pay child support, which could run into tens of thousands of dollars, he said.

Swinnen said the Kansas court has failed to address many of the challenges brought forward by Marotta, under the guise of statutory interpretation of the law requiring the donor sperm to be provided to a licensed physician.

"From a very narrowly crafted statute, the court has made a very broad rule -- that is the issue," Swinnen said.

Swinnen said he planned to appeal the decision.

Marotta: "I'm not her parent"

Marotta said he met the child once -- a few months ago -- when he and his wife by chance crossed paths with one of the girl's parents at an area carnival.

He said he had no intention of assuming a paternal role. "I'm not her parent," he said.
But under Kansas law, he is her father. Had a physician carried out the insemination, that would not be the case, because Marotta would be able to document that he was a sperm donor and not the lover of the girl's mother, CNN senior medical correspondent Elizabeth Cohen said.

"For all they know, they were lovers," she said. "They need that documentation. He's the dad; he ought to be paying up."

Though a physician would have tested the sperm for sexually transmitted diseases and certain genetic disorders, there are disincentives associated with going through a physician.

A single attempt at artificial insemination costs about $3,000, and sometimes several tries are needed. "It's a lot cheaper to get someone to come on over with their donation, and then do it yourself at home," Cohen said.

Meanwhile, Marotta owes legal fees and has taken his story to the news media. "If enough noise gets made about it, at this point, maybe things will change for the better," he said.

Asked whether, knowing what he now knows, he would answer the advertisement again, Marotta said, "Probably not."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justic...perm-donation/

Old January 29th, 2014 #7
varg

Taken from SF

Quote:
lmao.. Hey! I have no clue about previous conversations on here so I'm just gonna butt in- I have a 5 month old BEAUTIFUL aryan baby girl and I'm contemplating ttc baby no 2. Problem is, baby girls father and I are not together because he is abusive. So that puts a damper in things lol. I guess I'm just on here to be a support and to make new friends! (:
Why do we always hear about 'abusive men' from women ? Why is it that these so-called abusive men that women supposedly hate and want nothing to do with never have any problems finding women ? There's never a short supply of women with 'abusive boyfriends'

Do these men have a sudden transformation from being perfect gentlemen to being abusive assholes? No of course not. People's behavior doesn't change that easily or rapidly, and if it does there were probably warning signs early on that went ignored.

Of course it's very unlikely that it's some new problem. It's easy for a lot of women to absolve any responsibility for their choices in mates when it suits them, or to completely misrepresent normal masculine behavior as 'abusive' whenever they choose to do so...

... are you the dominant one in the relationship? do you take charge? do you make decisions? Well that's attractive to most women, but with the blink of an eye, or when she decides she's not getting what she wants, those normal male traits can be redefined to mean you have an 'authoritarian personality disorder,' and that makes you a "controlling, abusive psychopath" who "needs professional help"

Of course the woman in the quoted text is already planning on having baby #2 .. None of her problems could possibly be her responsibility or the results of her choices.

Last edited by varg; January 29th, 2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: ..

Old February 4th, 2014 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

paul bernardo and karla homulka

bernardo really was a monster...but homulka was completely guilty too...read thru what she did to her own sister - yet nobody held her responsible for anything, she was beaten into submission by a sadist was the operating theory...she ended up getting a slap on the wrist and is today running free.

i should have said up front i actually do believe SOME women CAN take responsiblity for their own behavior - and for that reason i hold them accountable. and i'm about the only one in the world who feels that way. i feel that way because i HAVE seen women take responsibility. but other people -- left of course BUT RIGHT TOO -- simply dont feel that way, even trained, experienced cops who ought to be able to see through lies, if anyone can. women are softer, weaker and shallower than men, but they're also more vicious, less judicious and crazier than men. they have what it takes to commit crimes. the idea they are somehow nobler than men is contraindicated by ALL evidence.

http://darkerinthelight.wordpress.com

Keep in mind that since Paul Bernardo did not even know Jane Doe, it’s impossible for Karla’s testimony, that he made her summon the teenager to their home, to be anything but perjury, which in and of itself was grounds for revoking the plea-bargain deal. And keep in mind Karla, all on her own, drugged and anesthetized her friend not once but twice, in exactly the same manner she obviously knew had killed her sister just a scant six months before.

Keep all that in mind, because no investigation of Karla Homolka would come out of it, and no additional charges would be brought against her.

Even with six and a half hours of videotape in which she is either directing the on-camera activity, as someone put it, “with all the blasé of a photographer taking baby pictures at Sears”, or actively sexually assaulting Tammy Homolka, Jane Doe, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French—in spite of that, Karla Homolka would never be charged with a single sex crime, which made both her present and her future circumstances infinitely better than those her partner in crime was facing, and would face.

These two bastards should have been thrown off a building five minutes after they were caught. The truth is the exact opposite of what illiberals say: our REFUSAL to stand up for society and kill murderers proves we are UNcivilized. Canada is the land of the spiritual castrati - where Brad Love rests in jail for writing letters to the editor, while Karla Homolka strolls the sands of the South Pacific.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 25th, 2014 at 11:42 AM.

Old March 25th, 2014 #9
Lucian A.
Banned

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23595533/n...-toilet-years/

NESS CITY, Kan. — Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

“And her reply would be, ‘Maybe tomorrow,”’ Whipple said. “According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.”

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that “there was something wrong with his girlfriend,” Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was “somewhat disoriented,” and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

“She said that she didn’t need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave,” he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple’s names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz in Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.

“I don’t think anybody can make any sense out of it,” he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”

Last edited by Lucian A.; March 25th, 2014 at 05:37 AM.

Old March 26th, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Female School Security Guard Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Student And Plotted to Kill Husband Will Not Go To Jail

Posted by Austin Petersen • 26 Mar 2014
Don’t Try This If Male

NORFOLK, VA – A security guard who had sex with a 15-year-old boy and plotted with him to kill her husband will avoid jail time.

Patience Perez, 24, received a suspended seven-month sentence after she entered a guilty plea. Perez will have to register as a sex offender but charges relating to the plot to kill her husband have been dropped entirely. She is still on the hook for the sex charges, however.

Perez was caught after the boy’s mother saw naked photos of the security guard on her son’s computer. When asked her opinion on the woman avoiding jail time she said: ”We haven’t wrapped our brain around it. … It doesn’t make sense. It’s like we endured all this pain all this stress and for this to happen. Just like an arrow to the heart.”

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/fe...#ixzz2x7bdH78Y

Old March 30th, 2014 #11
varg

http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/c...riend_gets_it/
Quote:
[–]ImyourHuckleberry01 17 points 6 hours ago (19|2)
I have investigated so fucking many of these it is disgusting.
Thankfully it is usually pretty easy for an experienced investigator to cut through the Bullshit with proper interviewing, but it is such a waste of everyone's time. Further, when we try to lay charges against the girl for a false complaint, the courts won't entertain it for fear of discouraging other victims from coming forward.

[–]SockSage -3 points 6 hours ago (4|7)
What do you mean you've investigated them?

[–]ImyourHuckleberry01 18 points 5 hours ago (20|2)
I'm a detective. I investigate sexual assault complaints on a regular basis.

[–]SockSage 5 points 5 hours ago (6|1)
And how can you tell when a complaint is one of "these"? What sets off your bullshit detectors?

[–]ImyourHuckleberry01 14 points 5 hours ago (14|0)
There are usually several red flags that arise during an interview which are indicative of an untruthful person. This is true in any interview, not just sexual assaults.

One common trend in many of the false complaints I have investigated is that the accuser cheated on their significant other. The significant other finds out and the accuser tells them it was forced. Then the slippery slope starts, boyfriend now wants accuser to press charges. Accuser makes complaint to police to maintain the lie they told their significant other.
Quote:
THANK YOU. Someone finally made something that calls girls out when they do this bullshit! I knew a guy who's life was destroyed because of this, and I could hear them in the bedroom at the party and unless he has a really high voice and she was Barry White she was screaming OH YEAH FUCK ME HARDER JERRY! But she later said he raped her when he dumped her. He ended getting fired over it from a real nice job because his boss saw the drama unfold on his Facebook. Fucking BITCH got away with it completely Scott free.

Old March 30th, 2014 #12
Alyss
vnn member

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-o...-1226867591731

If that was the father who killed and injured his twin baby daughters and pleaded guilty, he would've served 20years in jail at least. The mother receives nothing!

Old April 7th, 2014 #13
varg

Worse than women who won't take responsibility is the fact that society doesn't hold them accountable for their actions.

Woman rapes 8 year old boy 50 times.. well she's sorry now, so a 2 year sentence is more than enough.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4993843.html

Old September 27th, 2014 #14
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Taken from SF

Why do we always hear about 'abusive men' from women ? Why is it that these so-called abusive men that women supposedly hate and want nothing to do with never have any problems finding women ? There's never a short supply of women with 'abusive boyfriends'

Do these men have a sudden transformation from being perfect gentlemen to being abusive assholes? No of course not. People's behavior doesn't change that easily or rapidly, and if it does there were probably warning signs early on that went ignored.

Of course it's very unlikely that it's some new problem. It's easy for a lot of women to absolve any responsibility for their choices in mates when it suits them, or to completely misrepresent normal masculine behavior as 'abusive' whenever they choose to do so...

... are you the dominant one in the relationship? do you take charge? do you make decisions? Well that's attractive to most women, but with the blink of an eye, or when she decides she's not getting what she wants, those normal male traits can be redefined to mean you have an 'authoritarian personality disorder,' and that makes you a "controlling, abusive psychopath" who "needs professional help"

Of course the woman in the quoted text is already planning on having baby #2 .. None of her problems could possibly be her responsibility or the results of her choices.
"Abuse" is what happens when a hard-headed man is paired up with a high dominance woman. Men have a strong protective instinct and don't just act cruel and violent to good women for no reason. Usually she was trying to vie for dominance with him or provoked him in some way and he didn't know how to react. Of course, he should be able to deal with it better (without violence), I'm not arguing that, but I'm saying it's wrong to believe that the woman is an innocent victim too. Have you ever seen a sibling quarrel? Usually the sibling that hit the other was provoked by the sibling that got hit, and usually they provoked their sibling for that exact reason - they wanted to get hit so that they could tattle to their parents and get the other in trouble. In my Irish community we had "Saturday night brawlers" and you'd walk around hearing couples arguing, and there were always allegations of abuse, but the couples always stayed together, and everyone knew that the women instigated much of it. These weren't meek, timid, submissive abused victims. They were strong-willed women with tempers.

When a woman is good, her man will be protective of her. Men always feel protective of women who are feminine and vulnerable. Strife commonly referred to as "abuse" is not caused by the man being "evil," it is usually because he expects obedience and honour, and is not getting it so he reacts badly. If the woman behaves differently, the man will respond differently.

You can especially tell by this post that the man wasn't actually abusive or she wouldn't be wanting to reproduce with him again. Also the way she speaks of it so casually with "lol" and smiley faces.

Old October 9th, 2014 #15
DMS

Default Female pilot sees baggage handler lose finger, becomes unable to do her job, flight delayed

Old May 6th, 2015 #16
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Killing a cyclist drunk: 1 year in prison

Front row from left, Melissa Holder and her daughter, Madisen Holder-Dusenbury, and Madisen's fiancé Chad Shannon attend the hearing where Alexandra Ellis, 17, pleaded guilty to criminally negligent homicide and DUI in Superior Court on Monday, May 4, 2015, for the hit-and-run death of Anchorage cyclist Jeff Dusenbury last summer. Bill Roth / ADN

A 17-year-old Anchorage girl pleaded guilty Monday to criminally negligent homicide and DUI in the death of well-known Anchorage cyclist Jeff Dusenbury last summer.

“It’s not going to bring him back,” said Dusenbury's wife, Melissa Holder, after the hearing.

But the guilty plea means there will be no trial, bringing her family closer to closure in the legal chapter, she said.

Dusenbury was an avid cyclist who had accumulated a broad circle of friends and colleagues through his biking and work at Food Services of America.

The married father of one was killed July 19 when Alexandra Ellis backed into him while trying to turn around and then left the scene of the accident, police said at the time. When police found her at her home, less than a half-mile from the scene of the accident, she had a blood alcohol content above the legal limit. Ellis was charged as an adult with manslaughter and other crimes.

In Anchorage Superior Court on Monday, Ellis appeared with her attorney William Ingaldson, who asked that her case be waived into juvenile court. Prosecutor Clint Campion didn't agree, and that matter was not resolved during the hearing.

Ellis pleaded guilty to criminally negligent homicide, a class B felony, reduced from the manslaughter charge. A felony charge of leaving the scene of an accident without assisting an injured person was dismissed as part of the plea agreement.

Alexandra Ellis could face a maximum of 10 years on the criminally negligent homicide charge, though attorneys on both sides said in court they had agreed to a sentence of three years with two suspended.

Superior Court Judge Michael Wolverton will make a final sentencing determination in August.

Ellis spoke little in court Monday, answering the judge’s questions with "yes" and "no."

Ellis' mother wrapped an arm around her as they walked out of the fifth-floor courtroom to the elevator bank. Ellis is currently under supervision of a third-party custodian.

“It’s nice to see her take responsibility for her actions,” said Peter Van Tyne, a Dusenbury family friend who attended the hearing.

A memorial ride for Dusenbury is in the works for this summer.

Holder said she hopes for a productive life for Ellis, who will turn 18 next week.

Maybe, she said, she’ll do something like speak to teenagers about the power and responsibility that comes with driving a car.

“A car is a weapon,” she said. “She pleaded guilty today to killing someone.”

Related:

read full article at source: http://www.adn.com/article/20150504/...-death-cyclist

Old July 21st, 2015 #17
Zorost

Best example I've come across:

In criminal law class in law school there was a section on the so-called 'burning bed' defense for murder. There was a TV movie about an abused woman who set her husband on fire, and apparently feminists decided this was excellent legal precedent for excusing women for murdering their husbands even though they were in no immediate danger (the usual standard.)

The way this defense was supposed to work was that because a woman had been so abused she lost her will, and couldn't be held accountable for any of her actions. Because she was effectively a will-less zombie she had no 'mens rhea', or 'guilty mind.'

Some male lawyer tried to defend a female who killed her husband with this theory. Since the woman had to be shown to not be able to make competent decisions due to her will being dominated by her husband, this lawyer played up how the woman was incompetent, couldn't make decisions on her own, and was completely dominated by her husband.

Feminist reaction: they viciously attacked the lawyer for being a sexist pig, and tried to ruin his career.

Reason: the male lawyer portrayed his female client as incompetent, unable to make decisions on her own, and completely dominated by her husband. Which was the definition of the defense they had wanted him to go with...

In other words, both the killer and the feminists were desperate to escape responsibility for their actions and words.

I'm not sure why the prof included this in the class, since it's not really useful anymore; I got the impression that he thought it was funny too, but couldn't connect the dots in class due to worries about being attacked himself. So he just threw it out there for those with eyes to see.

Old August 7th, 2016 #18
Ironguard1940

Default Most women I know have PMS/entitlement issues 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What do women want? is a famous question. The answer is: to have things both ways.
White women, like muds, want things entirely their way and the kikes have made damn sure they get things entirely their way. They claim to want equality in all aspects of society but when they are out on a date they expect men to pick up the tab and be 'treated like a lady.' They think all they have to do is look good, give up that pussy and expect their men to do everything they say without question. I am not advocating that women should be treated as second class whores even when they act like second class whores. Also I am absolutely not an advocate of hitting women even when they hit you first. However, if women complain they can't get a good man, they should get that mirror out of their purse and take a good look at the person in it. I know why I can't get a good woman: I am an asshole. Not to women as a rule, but in a relationship I can be very abrasive. Plus I am not really up for putting up with women's trifling shit just for some pussy. It simply is not worth it at this stage in my life. BTW, I do know a few women that do not act like the typical entitled female. They are the exception to the rule though.

Old May 21st, 2017 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

[UK - example of Lavinia Woodward]

https://www.dailystormer.com/uk-judg...-has-a-vagina/

this woman has a bright medical career in prospect, so just ignore that she stabbed her boyfriend. so even the highest IQ women are not held responsible for their behavior. this example is from UK

Quote:
This was not the first or last time this woman has assaulted the victim. Two other separate incidents have been registered.

This is how modern young women are encouraged to behave. No father, no husband, not even a male judge will hold them to account. When an adult woman has sex with a 13-year-old boy, it’s a slap on the wrist. Women at bars will get drunk and start picking fist-fights with men. They blow their fathers off when they’re told not to dress a certain way or to be back by curfew. They make life a living hell for the men who date them. Men have no rights, and no recourse for moderating women’s hysterical toddler behavior.

Everyone sees this, but chooses to whine about “WHITE SHARIA” because they’re afraid the women in their lives will beat them up if they don’t.
The problem with women is sexual, meaning biological. It doesn't matter how high their IQ is, they have the same irrational, squirrelly tendencies that pretty much can only be kept in check from the outside.

Old June 3rd, 2017 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

kathy griffin

https://www.dailystormer.com/kathy-g...heading-photo/

she belongs to the school that says speech has consequences, but doesn't want to accept those consequences in her case

Tags
#1, woman the reality

Thread