VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default Armed Thugs Raid Alfred Schaefer’s Home

Armed Thugs Raid Alfred Schaefer’s Home

Dear Friends –

Yesterday morning, 6th of July, a 6:00 AM our door bell rang ferociously, as if some berserk madman was about to kick in the door. My wife and I jumped out of bed, I told her do not open just yet, hold them off for just a few seconds. OK, then in they came, 7 armed thugs with guns, bullet-proof vests and handcuffs and one “witness” from the town administration. They were not about to make the same mistake as the last summer when they raided and robbed me, obediantly following their orders from the Jewish Criminal B’nai Brith Canada. That time I was able to provide my own “witness”, who happened to be a Graf, which is a Count, or an Earl who lived across the street. Not only is he a Count, but he is well aware of the Jewish lies of the “Holohoax” and so much more, so obviously and visibly on my side. That time they only stole all of my computers, this time they were after my studio. I think it ticked them off that I made a video about that entire episode afterwords, which is:

http://eurofolkradio.com/2017/07/07/...chaefers-home/

Old July 20th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Angry

Fuck all traitor German Merkel-ite badge fags. They have lots of resources to go after patriotic Germans who question the Holohoax and the rapeugee invasion, but do nothing about the hordes of muds invading the country, raping German women and trashing and destroying everything. What sort of despicable shitbag would want to be a cop in Germany today? They all deserve the rope.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 20th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Oops, this is in Canada.

Oh well, the same applies to Canadian ZOGbots.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread