VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2015 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Anders Breivik admitted to Oslo University

Quote:
Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik won a place on Friday to study at Oslo University from solitary confinement in prison, despite outrage at his massacre of 77 people four years ago.

"He meets the admission requirements. We stick to our rules and he will be admitted," Oslo University rector Ole Petter Ottersen told Reuters, saying prisoners are eligible to study as long as their academic grades are good enough.

Many were appalled when Breivik, who holds far-right anti-Muslim views and has shown no remorse, applied for the three-year bachelor's course in political science. Some students now at the university survived his attacks, while others had friends or relatives killed.

"I realise there are many feelings involved here. He tried to demolish the system. We have to stay faithful to it," Ottersen said. The course includes study of democracy, human rights and respect for minorities.

Breivik, now 36, planted a bomb on July 22, 2011 in central Oslo that killed eight people and destroyed the government headquarters. He then travelled to an island where the then-ruling Labour Party was holding a summer camp and shot dead 69 people, many of them teenagers.

Under the terms of his sentence, Breivik is held in solitary confinement and will be unable to attend lectures or seminars. All his work will go via prison staff, with no direct contact with professors.

"His study will be carried out exclusively in his own cell," Ottersen said. Breivik has access to books but not the Internet.

Norway will open a "July 22 Centre" next week in Oslo with information and exhibits about the attacks. Some relatives and survivors fear it risks becoming a Breivik "hall of fame".
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ail/ar-AAd5I2E

Old July 18th, 2015 #2
Zorost

I love this guy. Using the system against itself is brilliant. I wonder if he plans on using the degree as evidence that he has converted to multicult, and therefore should be allowed out of prison. That would be icing on the cake.

Old July 18th, 2015 #3
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
I love this guy. Using the system against itself is brilliant. I wonder if he plans on using the degree as evidence that he has converted to multicult, and therefore should be allowed out of prison. That would be icing on the cake.
Look how fucking stupid you are.

He's being treated this way because of how un-dangerous and un-important he really was. All he did was kill some teenagers and got imprisoned in the most posh prison in the world. He literally lives better then most college students. Every nigger in the US prison system would kill to be in his place.

Old July 18th, 2015 #4
polnick

jewsign

Breivik was possessed by the Dybbuk and it was the motive to commit such disgusting crimes. Demonical possession has a common denominator, it performs only revolting acts. Sharon Tate a Yiddish victim of the goy Charles Manson had the fetus torn from her belly. Rabbis must be hired to cleanse dirt filled brains and make them Kosher before they can vomit out acts of despicable horror.

Old July 18th, 2015 #5
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Look how fucking stupid you are.

He's being treated this way because of how un-dangerous and un-important he really was. All he did was kill some teenagers and got imprisoned in the most posh prison in the world. He literally lives better then most college students. Every nigger in the US prison system would kill to be in his place.

If I'm stupid how come you are the one unable to form a coherent argument? What does his living standard in prison have to do with the price of apples in China? "All he did was kill" 70+ teenagers being brainwashed to hate their own race; that sounds like a pretty big deal to me. Or do you think that he could have achieved far more by working within the system, maybe organizing a 'get out the vote' drive?

He slaughtered race enemies, got a light sentence, and is now using the systems own misplaced compassion against itself.

Old July 18th, 2015 #6
John from Canada
Banned

Breivik is a hero. I wish him well in his studies.

Tags
anders breivik

Thread