Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Political Thought
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: What did you get out of Bush's Speech?
We're going to war with Iran very soon. 7 63.64%
Our Economy is severly fucked. 8 72.73%
The Federal Budget will never be balanced. 7 63.64%
We will continue to subsidize the mexicans and niggers. 8 72.73%
Our Justice system is more corrupt than it's ever been. 7 63.64%
More American soldiers will be given death sentences in the Middle East. 8 72.73%
The Draft is right around the corner. 6 54.55%
Our Health care system is about to be raped by the government. 7 63.64%
The social contract is dead. 6 54.55%
I've realized that Bush is still a filthy lying kike whore. 8 72.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 23rd, 2007 #1
William Robert
Banned

Default State of the Union- Bush is still a Filthy Lying Kike Whore

Full text of the speech.
http://www.voanews.com/english/2007-01-24-voa5.cfm

"Congress has changed, but our responsibilities have not. Each of us is guided by our own convictions, and to these we must stay faithful. Yet we are all held to the same standards, and called to serve the same good purposes: To extend this Nation's prosperity, to spend the people's money wisely, to solve problems, not leave them to future generations, to guard America against all evil, and to keep faith with those we have sent forth to defend us."

Oh really! Is that how it works?

"Our job is to make life better for our fellow Americans, and help them to build a future of hope and opportunity, and this is the business before us tonight."

Oh really! Is that the job of the Federal Government now?

"A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, and that is what we have. We are now in the 41st month of uninterrupted job growth, in a recovery that has created 7.2 million new jobs so far. Unemployment is low, inflation is low, and wages are rising. This economy is on the move - and our job is to keep it that way, not with more government, but with more enterprise."

You've got to be kidding!

"First, we must balance the federal budget. We can do so without raising taxes. What we need to do is impose spending discipline in Washington, D.C. We set a goal of cutting the deficit in half by 2009 - and met that goal three years ahead of schedule. Now let us take the next step. In the coming weeks, I will submit a budget that eliminates the federal deficit within the next five years. I ask you to make the same commitment. Together, we can restrain the spending appetite of the federal government, and balance the federal budget."

That's a bunch of bullshit. Who believes this crap?

"Finally, to keep this economy strong we must take on the challenge of entitlements. Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid are commitments of conscience - and so it is our duty to keep them permanently sound. Yet we are failing in that duty, and this failure will one day leave our children with three bad options: huge tax increases, huge deficits, or huge and immediate cuts in benefits. Everyone in this Chamber knows this to be true, yet somehow we have not found it in ourselves to act. So let us work together and do it now. With enough good sense and good will, you and I can fix Medicare and Medicaid, and save Social Security."

He's starting to sound like that nigger president in "Idiocracy"

"Spreading opportunity and hope in America also requires public schools that give children the knowledge and character they need in life. Five years ago, we rose above partisan differences to pass the No Child Left Behind Act - preserving local control, raising standards in public schools, and holding those schools accountable for results. And because we acted, students are performing better in reading and math, and minority students are closing the achievement gap."

Do you think he really believes the crap that is coming out of his mouth?

"Now the task is to build on this success, without watering down standards, without taking control from local communities, and without backsliding and calling it reform. We can lift student achievement even higher by giving local leaders flexibility to turn around failing schools, and by giving families with children stuck in failing schools the right to choose something better. We must increase funds for students who struggle, and make sure these children get the special help they need. And we can make sure our children are prepared for the jobs of the future, and our country is more competitive, by strengthening math and science skills. The No Child Left Behind Act has worked for America's children, and I ask Congress to reauthorize this good law."

This guy is so out of touch with reality, I can't believe it.

"Changing the tax code is a vital and necessary step to making healthcare affordable for more Americans."

How about eliminating the tax code?

"We need to uphold the great tradition of the melting pot that welcomes and assimilates new arrivals.

Convictions run deep in this Capitol when it comes to immigration. Let us have a serious, civil, and conclusive debate - so that you can pass, and I can sign, comprehensive immigration reform into law."

Why don't you enforce the laws already on the books.

"It is in our vital interest to diversify America's energy supply - and the way forward is through technology. We must continue changing the way America generates electric power - by even greater use of clean coal technology, solar and wind energy, and clean, safe nuclear power."

Hard to believe coming from a guy who makes millions from OIL.

"A future of hope and opportunity requires a fair, impartial system of justice. The lives of citizens across our Nation are affected by the outcome of cases pending in our federal courts."

Our justice system is corrupt to the core.

For all of us in this room, there is no higher responsibility than to protect the people of this country from danger.

Oh really, that's the governments job too eh?

"Al Qaeda and its followers are Sunni extremists, possessed by hatred and commanded by a harsh and narrow ideology. Take almost any principle of civilization, and their goal is the opposite. They preach with threats, instruct with bullets and bombs, and promise paradise for the murder of the innocent.

Our enemies are quite explicit about their intentions. They want to overthrow moderate governments, and establish safe havens from which to plan and carry out new attacks on our country. By killing and terrorizing Americans, they want to force our country to retreat from the world and abandon the cause of liberty. They would then be free to impose their will and spread their totalitarian ideology. Listen to this warning from the late terrorist Zarqawi: We will sacrifice our blood and bodies to put an end to your dreams, and what is coming is even worse. And Osama bin Laden declared: Death is better than living on this Earth with the unbelievers among us.

These men are not given to idle words, and they are just one camp in the Islamist radical movement. In recent times, it has also become clear that we face an escalating danger from Shia extremists who are just as hostile to America, and are also determined to dominate the Middle East. Many are known to take direction from the regime in Iran, which is funding and arming terrorists like Hezbollah - a group second only to al Qaeda in the American lives it has taken."

So does that mean we will be bombing Iran next week?

"They want to kill Americans, kill democracy in the Middle East, and gain the weapons to kill on an even more horrific scale."

So what you are really saying is they want to kill Jews in our government and in Israel.

"And Hezbollah terrorists, with support from Syria and Iran, sowed conflict in the region and are seeking to undermine Lebanon's legitimately elected government. In Afghanistan, Taliban and al Qaeda fighters tried to regain power by regrouping and engaging Afghan and NATO forces. In Iraq, al Qaeda and other Sunni extremists blew up one of the most sacred places in Shia Islam, the Golden Mosque of Samarra. This atrocity, directed at a Muslim house of prayer, was designed to provoke retaliation from Iraqi Shia, and it succeeded. Radical Shia elements, some of whom receive support from Iran, formed death squads. The result was a tragic escalation of sectarian rage and reprisal that continues to this day."

So it's basically Iran's fault then. Oh, we better bomb them for sure now.

"So we are deploying reinforcements of more than 20,000 additional soldiers and Marines to Iraq. The vast majority will go to Baghdad, where they will help Iraqi forces to clear and secure neighborhoods, and serve as advisers embedded in Iraqi Army units."

I thought our military was designed to defend America?

"If American forces step back before Baghdad is secure, the Iraqi government would be overrun by extremists on all sides. We could expect an epic battle between Shia extremists backed by Iran, and Sunni extremists aided by al Qaeda and supporters of the old regime. A contagion of violence could spill out across the country, and in time the entire region could be drawn into the conflict."

Ooh, we wouldn't want that now, would we?

"Our country is pursuing a new strategy in Iraq, and I ask you to give it a chance to work. And I ask you to support our troops in the field, and those on their way."

Sending more troops is a new strategy?

"The war on terror we fight today is a generational struggle that will continue long after you and I have turned our duties over to others. That is why it is important to work together so our Nation can see this great effort through. Both parties and both branches should work in close consultation. And this is why I propose to establish a special advisory council on the war on terror, made up of leaders in Congress from both political parties. We will share ideas for how to position America to meet every challenge that confronts us. And we will show our enemies abroad that we are united in the goal of victory.

One of the first steps we can take together is to add to the ranks of our military - so that the American Armed Forces are ready for all the challenges ahead. Tonight I ask the Congress to authorize an increase in the size of our active Army and Marine Corps by 92,000 in the next five years. A second task we can take on together is to design and establish a volunteer Civilian Reserve Corps. Such a corps would function much like our military reserve. It would ease the burden on the Armed Forces by allowing us to hire civilians with critical skills to serve on missions abroad when America needs them. And it would give people across America who do not wear the uniform a chance to serve in the defining struggle of our time."

Sounds like you are growing big government larger, not shrinking it. Balanced budget?? Sure!! Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

"The United Nations has imposed sanctions on Iran, and made it clear that the world will not allow the regime in Tehran to acquire nuclear weapons."

So when are we bombing?

"I ask you to continue funding our efforts to fight HIV/AIDS. I ask you to provide $1.2 billion over five years so we can combat malaria in 15 African countries. I ask that you fund the Millennium Challenge Account, so that American aid reaches the people who need it, in nations where democracy is on the rise and corruption is in retreat. And let us continue to support the expanded trade and debt relief that are the best hope for lifting lives and eliminating poverty."

What happened to limiting spending and balancing the budget?

I guess the niggers are happy about the continued freebies from American Taxpayers.

Last edited by William Robert; January 24th, 2007 at 01:30 AM.

Thread