Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2007 #1
Sean Martin

Default Safety tip, always make sure your doors open out

Most home doors open inward. However in working construction and I have torn down several buildings, I have discovered that any door that opens inward regardless of deadbolts, oak doors and even heavy steel doors can be opened easily. I can make a door buster (non explosive) for under $20 that will open a heavily bolted door (unless you use a cross bolt) in under a second. The leverage is all there. When tearing down buildings I have never had a problem with a door that opens inward.

On the other hand a door that opens outward with a reinforced facing has no leverage whatsoever. Even a cheap door with a simple lock doorknob takes longer to open than a well-made door with a deadbolt.

The way this works is on a door that opens inward you have a leverage advantage that allows you to put literally thousands of pounds of pressure on a door. An outward opening door has to be pulled instead of pushed. There are 2 ways, you must get hold of the door handle and pull if it is cheap it will come off in your hand (use a cheap one and go for a dead bolt). The second way is to knock a hole in the door, slip something though the hole that will expand (along the lines of an umbrella but about a thousand times stronger) and pull. Still this will take a couple extremely strong people or a truck and a few minutes.

A cross bolt like used in the old castle movies when properly installed makes a door about as strong as a wall. If bolted through the 2x4’s in a wall, 2x2’s in a Mexican built home or 2x6 in a home I build you have the same strength as the wall when trying to pull the door open. On a push door it adds some extreme strength but still won’t stop a heavy door buster. It will thwart a Thor’s hammer (google it up, this is what Kwaps are using these days to knock down doors). It will not stop a strong battering ram type of door buster though.

A heavy door that opens outward with 3 heavy-duty hinges will put the brakes on just about any door cracker made unless a person has some time. The only drawback with a cross bolt is you can’t use it on every door when you leave.

Old December 3rd, 2007 #2
Joe Snuffy

Safety tip #2: don't put any windows in your house because they can be broken out with a cheap window buster.

Old December 3rd, 2007 #3
Steve B
Banned

Safety tip #3: don't have a chimney in your house because a guy in a red suit can climb down it and rob you.

Old December 4th, 2007 #4
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Locks keep honest people honest. Lock your doors, bar your windows and if I want in I will find a way.

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old December 4th, 2007 #5
PC}{Magician
Semper Fi

Safety tip #4: always make your house out of bricks or a Big Bad Wolf will come huff and puff and blow your house down......

Old December 4th, 2007 #6
Sean Martin

Alright smartalecks but remember when ZOG comes cracking down your door you won’t have a chance to do anything.

About windows, build them high off the ground. None of my windows are less than 6 feet off the ground. Of course I have a high foundation to my house (saves me from the minor floods we have here).

So since all of you brave warriors have the stupid answers, tell me how many of your doors open inward. Most houses I work on have doors that open inward, some Negro can simply kick the door open without much effort.

Remember when Glenn Miller was arrested? He had a half-ton of explosives, fully automatic M-16’s and hand grenades. The Kwaps just came right through the front door and arrested him and the people with him. Some of you may think it is funny now but when you are on VNNF begging for bail money because you didn’t have the extra minute to get out of the house remember this warning.

The mentality of “I got muh gun and got muh beer now bring it on” doesn’t work. Waco had more guns and people than any WN club much less individuals and look what happened.

Re Steve B

When you are laying passed out drunk on the couch after a long Saturday night of posting witty comebacks on VNNF you better make sure some savage isn’t able to simply walk in and rob you.

Re Twisted Cross

That is very true. What I am saying is to add an extra minute instead of second just in case there is a massive “Turner Diaries” ZOG crackdown. We talk about it here on VNNF but how many people really prepare for it aside from buying a 1911 and a case of beer?

Last edited by Sean Martin; December 4th, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Old December 4th, 2007 #7
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Sean,

Thanks for posting some genuine advice. I know that some of this seems like a complete no-brainer, but to some folks, it's something that has never crossed their mind.

I know that most of us would prefer to live in a hardened structure that could repel mongol hordes for weeks, but reality has a way of being quite different, and a few small tips like these can make a difference in not only basic safety, but peace of mind as well.

Just remember that on those outward-opening doors, you'll need an extra heavy-duty crossbar if you use one (don't skimp on the mounts!) because of the same mechanical advantage that was being discussed.

Old December 4th, 2007 #8
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
Sean,

Thanks for posting some genuine advice. I know that some of this seems like a complete no-brainer, but to some folks, it's something that has never crossed their mind.

I know that most of us would prefer to live in a hardened structure that could repel mongol hordes for weeks, but reality has a way of being quite different, and a few small tips like these can make a difference in not only basic safety, but peace of mind as well.

Just remember that on those outward-opening doors, you'll need an extra heavy-duty crossbar if you use one (don't skimp on the mounts!) because of the same mechanical advantage that was being discussed.

Thank you. The reason I made this thread is that I have been working a lot lately and have noticed that every house I have worked on has a weak door. This week my 72-year-old dad kicked a door (complete with a regular security bolt) almost off it’s hinges. If he can do that imagine what some Negro could do.

I think anyone looking for safety should go outside and kick their door open. If they can then it is time to do some work.

Another thought about windows, buying heavy-duty plastic panes instead of glass panes doesn’t cost very much more. If your windows are high off the ground with these heavy panes they are nearly impossible to break even with a hammer.

I learned this when I was working on a house. I was supposed to take the window out and dispose of it, but it wouldn’t fit in the bin I had. So I sat the bin outside to catch the broken glass, went inside and proceeded to throw a hammer through the glass. To my surprise it bounced back and hit the wall beside me. I was the one that installed the pane a couple years before and I think it was around $5.00 more than regular glass. The entire window facing came out before the glass broke.

On other occasions I have worked on homes with massive doors and glass right beside the door or a non-insulated panel wall that you can put your hand through.

To make a house a bit more secure is not expensive. Someone determined will find a way in. However someone just searching for an easy mark will leave if they are not in after a minute.

If ZOG wants in, they will enter your house, but it is better to have a minute to do something than a second.

Old December 4th, 2007 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Sean is dead right on this. I just spent several thousand bucks having storm-security doors that open outward installed on my townhouse. My home is in a lily-white neighborhood. I’ve got great neighbors. The trouble is, about two miles away, there is a government housing project and the nigger kids, having nothing else to do, roam about during the day. We’re starting to have lots of break-ins. My house was burglarized about four months ago. In my case, the 16-year-old nigger entered through a window I’d left open. It was a nice day. I didn’t want to use the air conditioning, so I opened a window and put a fan in it. I left the house for about two hours in the afternoon.

Many of the break-ins, though, are through the door. The inward opening doors we have in the townhouse are pretty good and there have been a few failed attempts by kids to just kick them open, but more serious burglars can get through them in a second or so.

There are two kinds criminals who will attempt to break into your house: Young kids, who just look for an easy, quick entry during the day. It’s not too hard to protect your home from these. For the more serious burglars, you need at least the doors Sean describes.

I’ve also done everything I can think of to protect my windows, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Of course, any criminal who is unfortunate enough to enter my house while I am here will leave in a polyester bag, but even the 16-year-old niggers case the house first. Ah well! I can only hope.

Enkidu

Incidentally, the nigger kid who broke into my house, left prints, and the cops arrested him. He had a record, already. When I got the letter from the DA that he had been given “Supervised Probation,” I went nuts. The DA wouldn’t even answer my calls. I ended up leaving a string of screaming phone calls on the DA’s phone. I’m lucky I didn’t get arrested.

Old December 4th, 2007 #10
Sean Martin

Last week I was going to take a job but didn’t get the chance. There was a woman who had the type of inward doors I described. Who needs secure doors installed when you have ADT Home Protection, right? Well when someone kicked her door down ADT alerts the police over 100 miles away. The police station they called was on the Kentucky West Virginia border.

I have worked on several houses (including my own once) that has had the door kicked open or easily opened with a small crowbar. A couple were even ransacked under the watchful eye of several thousand dollar security systems.

Where I live it takes Kwaps 30 minutes to arrive assuming they leave the second they get the call and race over (it is a 30 minute drive to the nearest police station). You kick in a door and an alarm goes off. You have a minimum of 30 minutes to do your business. What thief would take any longer?

Old December 4th, 2007 #11
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Hello again

Crime prevention experts will tell you that urban break-ins are usually perpetrated by young people who move through a house quickly-- less than five minutes-- and take what is obviously of high value to them and unmarked (Firearms are the exception since most have serial numbers) and then they are gone. The trick to preventing expensive break-ins is, first, don't have a lot of expensive stuff laying around that anyone else knows about and, second, slowing-down intruders.

Home Depot sells two different pieces of bright-plated hardware (I'll try to get you the SKU numbers) that can be installed inside your home by remodeling the molding adjacent to the doorways and re-installing it. One end bracket is a sort-of square capital "O" shaped and the other looks a little like a squared-off capital "U." You install them with 5/16" lag screws and then quickly & easily can drop an actual 2 x 4 (I prefer oak) rather than a milled 1 5/8" and 3 5/8" nominal 2 x 4 of fir. Most have seen this kind of lock for doors that open inward in Westerns. If you do it right, it looks great, fits well, and doesn't scratch the door. Use a little of the acid used by masons to etch the plating, spray on some primer, and spray paint the brackets, if you're wife demands it: I like flat black paint. Now put a pin in your Wild West door lock so it can't be easily removed remotely.

While at the hardware store (Home Depot didn't have these but Lowe's did and you may have to order them) get security HINGES for your exterior doors that have a set screw to secure the pin. If you are really concerned, you can get set screws with security heads. Why, you ask?

Even double-key dead bolts can be removed from the inside of a home or through a lite (window in the door) and, once your door is unlocked-- or removed from the hinge side, giant goods like your sofa, bed, refrigerator, gun safe, whatever, can be removed easily. If you buy really secure double-key dead bolts or secure cheaper one's with screws with security heads and a little Locktite, the weak point in your system is the hinge side.

Now, don't forget the door jamb. I replace the wood on mine with steel rather than using those dinky "security" upgrades that hang on a peg at Home Depot featuring longer screws. You want the door jamb secured to both 2 x 4s in the doorway so use plenty of long screws. Now the weak point is where the 2 x 4s are toe-nailed to the plate, so think about that during construction, if you are concerned with battering ram attacks.

Lastly, never have a window in a door. Never. You want to leave your keys in the deadbolt when you are inside in case of an emergency. You'll never wonder where you left your keys, like at 3 AM when your Christmas tree just set the house on fire and you're clawing to get out of your now secure home.

You can't beat steel security doors that open out on top of what I've described above . Just remember that you'll never be able to keep out someone who is determined. You just want to slow them down.

Now, get out there and bring back those glorious days of yesteryear when I grew up when there was little crime and America was a Whiter, less-crowded place, with little to no home invasion crime or law enforcement. www.RonPaul2008.com

Cheers.

Old December 4th, 2007 #12
Sean Martin

Surprisingly enough most Kwaps just use a 30-pound plastic sledgehammer to break down most doors. They can knock open most doors in one whack.

Old December 4th, 2007 #13
Steve B
Banned

Safety tip #5: during an earthquake your house can become very dangerous so it is always best to practice your burrowing-out-from-under-40-tons-of-rubble skills ahead of time.

Old December 4th, 2007 #14
Walter E. Kurtz

Safety tip #6: Remember to never, but never, leave Mommy and Daddy's house. It's a scary world out there for single, childless white guys. Better to live under Mommy and Daddy's roof and forever pretend it's "your" house. This way, if ZOG ever comes knocking, one can just call for Pappy to answer the door. Phew! Crisis averted.

Old December 4th, 2007 #15
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
Safety tip #6: Remember to never, but never, leave Mommy and Daddy's house. It's a scary world out there for single, childless white guys. Better to live under Mommy and Daddy's roof and forever pretend it's "your" house. This way, if ZOG ever comes knocking, one can just call for Pappy to answer the door. Phew! Crisis averted.
If it isn’t the mighty Klutz, fleece any unsuspecting Nazi’s lately? Deitrich and Yankee Jim asked me to leave you alone and I have completely ignored you since. However here you are again, you start something then go crying to the mods “mean ol Sean hurt my business make him stop”.

At least I have money and don’t have to crook white people like a filthy kike. BTW Klutz, I own my own house separate from my parents house. It has a shower and a tub unlike the hovel you reside in.

Now get a real job and stop stealing from Aryans and acting like it is in the name of racism. You know what a job is? BTW I notice you hack site is begging for credit card numbers. How many accounts are you going to turn over?

Isn’t it odd that racist get nailed left and right, yet you don’t even get so much as a phone call from the feds. Why is that Kurtz? People with a blog get calls from feds, and you have made it your entire business and nothing.

Who are you paying with the money you are fleecing from racists?

Even I have Kwap troubles from time to time.

Re Steve

Glad you sobered up to join us. Don’t have earthquakes here so your tip is like much of what you post worthless. Occasionally you post good info but lately I don’t think it is worth sifting through the garbage you post.

I am not saying you don’t make good posts from time to time but here lately they are on the extreme decline.

Last edited by Sean Martin; December 4th, 2007 at 04:39 PM.

Old December 4th, 2007 #16
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Not to get a flame war with anyone in particular but...

So called patriots for profit seem to be a problem that goes with the territory. Like those selling soap to your friends businesses, I think its better to deal with the general public rather than one's comrades in arms. My worst experiences have been with radical Seventh-day Adventists-- spiritual Jews of all shapes, colors, and dispositions, mostly unmanly men and woman-headed households, and as hypocritical as anyone who uses the "Lords name in vain" calling themselves Christian.

Thread