VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default On the Need for Ideological Politics: Linder

[When will it end? a poster asks of one of the miseries of the multicult milieu]

We will end this when we accept it's worth risking our lives over, rather than pretending it can be cured by talking and voting.

Right now, WN is simply dirty rice. The rice is conservatism, and the 'dirty' is our focus on race.

Conservatism loses - always. It does not intend to win, it intends to whine. It is a "game; a way of making a living." - Joe Sobran's words about professional conservatism. It sells the suckers called the public the idea that there's an opponent to the liberal order, when in fact, if the public looked more carefully, it would see that the conservatives agree with the liberals on the deep stuff. That is why there is never any positive change, over time, simply the seemingly inexorable march of liberalization, no matter what the public says in polls or what levers it pulls in the voting booth.

As Solzhenitsyn has said, there is no true self-defense -- and this goes for communal self-defense, too -- unless you are willing to risk dying. Until then, there is only compromising and excuse-making.

Dirty conservatism, as WN is, is simply online entertainment at this point. Perhaps this phase is necessary; at the least there are more sites and writers than ever discussing the same problems VNN brought up back in 2000. That is good.

For WN to be more than entertainment, its adherent must be willing to submit to discipline. There is no willingness to do that right now.

Nor is there willingness honestly to discuss why WN can't organize effectively. That would mean taking Mao's dictum seriously (Power comes out of the barrel of a gun), whereas conservatives prefer the comfortable dream that if they just buy the right suit, employ the right euphemism, smile at the right person - their key will start the engine. Because they reject the principled, ideological, impersonal politics of the judeo-left -- as recently exemplified by Ed Asner in the article about conservative actors -- and allow their personal relations and whims to overcome what they know they should do, they will continue to fail to foster any real development beyond mutual backscratching.

Jew tool Jared Taylor serves as a bellweather for our movement. So long as he is accepted as a White nationalist, no serious movement exists. The minute he is rejected with spitting hostility as the enemy by those who call themselves White men, then something real may be in the offing.

Let me spell this out since the dim cannot understand what I mean.

If you say that jews are the problem...

...then you can't accept men who willingly embrace the jew while calling their cause by the same name you call yours.

This ought to be self evident.

It is the farthest thing from self-evident to our movement.

This inability to spot, let alone be troubled by, out-and-out contradictions, is a good part of the reason we're in such serious political trouble.

Where does this inability come from?

A number of places.

1) from the genetically low intelligence of the Southern-Midwestern rural demographic base. These people are not overly intelligent, so contradictions don't bother them, because they often don't notice them. They know to respect men who dress and speak well, and these individual successes mean far more, in their eyes, than consistent, principled political lines.

2) our British culture. Anglo (British and colonial) culture is noted for non-ideological "muddling through." In England, society is rigidly stratified between the rich and the proles. The rich all went to Oxford or Cambridge. Any political debate these tories and labour lords may have matter far less to them, at the end of the day, than the fact that they belong to the same social class. England's preference is for experimenting, for pragmatism, for muddling through - not for ideology, philosophy, and principle - these are seem as Continental, European, French or German.

This attitude carried over to America. Although class is less rigid here, the hands-on, can-do pragmatism, a natural response to an open continent needing labor to make things rather than think about things, already a part of the English heritage, only strengthened the anti-ideological streak.

In America, you say what you want when the cameras are rolling, but when the red light goes off, you repair to the bar to drink with your liberal buddy, like Ted Kennedy and Orin Hatch, or Pat Buchanan and Alan Colmes.

This system can only be overcome by people who are radically principled, and impersonal in their politics. If someone falls on the wrong side of the line, they reject him. Just as Ed Asner rejected the conservative starlet for being pro-Bush. Even though he personally liked her, the minute the jew found out she was part of the hated other, he never spoke to her again. That is awesomely impressive. But the conservatives, even most WN, will simply find it inhuman and unthinkable.

Well, my friend. That is why jews are running the world, and we're running our mouths.

3) a final cultural source of the problem is Christianity. The christ cult emphasizes the soft virtues over everything else: love, mercy, forgivenness. You should be able to see how this dovetails with overlooking the flaws or contradictions in others and their politics. Christianity strengthens the cultural tendency to play down differences, rather than make them dividing points. This is what women instinctively do within a family. But when important distinctions are glossed over in the wider community, genocide can be the result. For this reason, among a thousand others, the christ cult imperils the white race.

Like liberals with niggers, WN are always making excuses and extenuations for people who are doing overtly anti-White things, like mixing with jews. Greg Johnson making excuses for Jared Taylor is the perfect example. He wastes his valuable time, and vitiates the psychic strength he and the cause needs, by fighting to defend a position he knows is utterly untenable and indefensible.

If jews are as bad as I and all true VNN people say they are, then why are so many of you willing to make jokes of yourselves by going, oh, that's ok. We don't really mean it. We don't mind if you work with jews, and make excuses for them. And tell whites to blame their own farmer grandparents rather than the jew commies who fucked up our countries. We'll just ignore all that and throw our principles out the window cuz we like your conferences and how you dress and speak. The willingness to do this is testament to the too-low intellectual, moral and political quality of far too many who call themselves White Nationalists.

I will not stand for anti-White garbage like Jared Taylor, and you shouldn't either. Instead, you should join me in pointing him out for what he is: the jew-appointed head of the White NAACP; his Am-Ren an organization designed to fool white nationalists the same way William F. Buckley suckered conservatives, and the same way the original NAACP suckered blacks (out of going back to Africa, or relying on their own efforts rather than blaming the white man).

What we say about jews is right. And men must either be with us, or be the enemy. There is no ignoring, overlooking, splitting down the middle, pretending you compartmentalize the nigger question from the jew question. On some things there is no compromise, and jews are one of them.

A principled, stern, uncompromising, rigidly ideological politics is what we need. Where do we look for examples? To the jews, the communists, and the German loyalists who evolved techniques to combat them. Not to England. Not to the church. To the people who faced the same problem we do and had more success than any other group in solving that problem.

When WN politics becomes ideological and physical - then we might have something. Until then we are simply dirty rice: race-flavored conservatives.

You know what the problem with white rice is, don't you? And this goes for dirty rice too... It tastes good, but it has very little nutritional value to the White body.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 5th, 2011 at 04:47 AM.

Old February 18th, 2011 #2
Andrew

So how to go from this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Dirty conservatism, as WN is, is simply online entertainment at this point. Perhaps this phase is necessary; at the least there are more sites and writers than ever discussing the same problems VNN brought up back in 2000. That is good.

To this?

Quote:
When WN politics becomes ideological and physical - then we might have something. Until then we are simply dirty rice: race-flavored conservatives.
I think William Pierce said much the same thing throughout the 1990's, and probably before - i.e. "the task now is to talk, spread the word and get the message out there, action will come later (somehow)". Well things don't seem to have progressed since Pierce's day - that "facts on the ground" have just become worse and worse since then (demographically, politically, culturally, you name it).

Personally I don't buy the idea that when things get bad enough, i.e. when SHTF, Whites will rediscover their backbone and "rise up". Look at South Africa and Zimbabwe - it didn't happen there...

So how do you get from recongising, acknowledging and talking about the problem (there is plenty of that, thanks to the Internet) to actually doing something about it In Real Life? There is none of that, at least not in UK, USA, Canada, Aust, NZ.

The "far-right" Nationalist parties in Western Europe seem to be having a bit of a "bounce" lately but there is good reason to be suspicious of a lot of them, plus they've been around for a while and have had their ups and downs. But have they ever achieved anything to date - not really. So even in Europe the future looks grim...

So - Mr Linder - do you have any idea as to how all the wise words on VNN (and elsewhere) can be put into action? What's the plan? How will it work, in reality?

I have absolutely no idea how this could happen myself, but I would be genuinely interested to hear your ideas on this, if you have any. It seems to me to that sites like VNN are very good at indentifying the problem but very bad at coming up with solutions. I for one have no idea and I'm a complete pessimist, I admit it, but it would be great to know your thoughts on this....

Old February 18th, 2011 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
So - Mr Linder - do you have any idea as to how all the wise words on VNN (and elsewhere) can be put into action? What's the plan? How will it work, in reality?

I have absolutely no idea how this could happen myself, but I would be genuinely interested to hear your ideas on this, if you have any. It seems to me to that sites like VNN are very good at indentifying the problem but very bad at coming up with solutions. I for one have no idea and I'm a complete pessimist, I admit it, but it would be great to know your thoughts on this....
The specifics you want aren't relevant. What's relevant is what I said: grasping the problem. And no, for all the talk, the actual technical problems are almost never addressed. Talk about nigger crime is merely the problem we're concerned about; addressing the problem, ie political organizing, begins by recognizing who we are.

That is step one. As I've written many times.

But, there is no interest I can see in the approach I advocate. So WN will continue being what it always has been.

I do appreciate you repeatedly come on here and ask questions that reflect your inabilty to grasp what I've written, or even to acknowledge what I've said and try to formulate non-repetitive questions that might further things.

We don't know who "we" are.

Read that thirty or forty times.

Then post again, asking how we solve things.

And I'll say for the forty-second time, it starts with figuring out who "we" are.

It really is that simple: WN is an unclear antecedent.

Am I a White Nationalist? Is Jared Taylor?

We both claim we are.

Can both of us be right?

Does it matter?

Most WN appear to think it doesn't matter.

I say it does matter.

Until it is settled, no progress is possible.

Stop acting like I haven't written this over and over and over.

Ah, fuck it, you're just the average guy, and I'm giving you shit, like you should be expected to read and comprehend. My apology.

It really is easy to see why jews dominate Whites. Whites never pick up on anything, whereas jews hardly miss anything.

Old February 18th, 2011 #4
Andrew

Quote:
The specifics you want aren't relevant. What's relevant is what I said: grasping the problem. And no, for all the talk, the actual technical problems are almost never addressed. Talk about nigger crime is merely the problem we're concerned about; addressing the problem, ie political organizing, begins by recognizing who we are.

That is step one. As I've written many times.

But, there is no interest I can see in the approach I advocate. So WN will continue being what it always has been.

I do appreciate you repeatedly come on here and ask questions that reflect your inabilty to grasp what I've written, or even to acknowledge what I've said and try to formulate non-repetitive questions that might further things.

We don't know who "we" are.

Read that thirty or forty times.

Then post again, asking how we solve things.

And I'll say for the forty-second time, it starts with figuring out who "we" are.

It really is that simple: WN is an unclear antecedent.

Am I a White Nationalist? Is Jared Taylor?

We both claim we are.

Can both of us be right?

Does it matter?

Most WN appear to think it doesn't matter.

I say it does matter.

Until it is settled, no progress is possible.

Stop acting like I haven't written this over and over and over.

Ah, fuck it, you're just the average guy, and I'm giving you shit, like you should be expected to read and comprehend. My apology.

It really is easy to see why jews dominate Whites. Whites never pick up on anything, whereas jews hardly miss anything.
Yes I get that it's necessary to "grasp the problem" and "identify who we are" (as if that hasn't been obsessed over endlessly for decades). Have fun doing that for the next 20 years....

OK so you have no other ideas - that's fine. I thought there might be something else there, clearly not.

I do enjoy your powers of wit, sarcasm and invective tho, you have real talents there!

As for me "repeatedly" coming on here and asking questions about things you've spoken about before, etc. Actually this is only the second time I've asked you personally a question on VNNF. In both cases I was asking if you could clarify things that weren't clear to me. Things that you may have commented on before, but I wasn't familiar with (at least not completely).

Old February 18th, 2011 #5
Kievsky

Alex,

Americans lost the sense of "we" because of the soft lives we lead. If you have money, you need not interact with anyone, much less have to cooperate with others and work with them.

Society became automated -- it became a big machine, and so we became superfluous to one another. That is WHY we lost any sense of "we."

Only when society goes from automatic to manual again, will we begin to rediscover this "we." It's that gosh darn simple.

And when we have to cooperate with one another again, we'll notice that certain groups of people behave in stereotypical ways, and we'll whisper to one another about it and laugh, and agree to collaborate on a racial basis for mutual protection.

I remember trying to talk to ordinary Whites on the street, and found them to be very smug in their bubble of (hallucinated) prosperity and satisfied with the status quo of multiculturalism and open borders. Millions of Whites need some good hard knocks, before they get any sense in their heads on race and Jews. Until then, we talk to each other and prepare as best we can.

Old February 18th, 2011 #6
Darren Hicks

Quote:
Americans lost the sense of "we" because of the soft lives we lead. If you have money, you need not interact with anyone, much less have to cooperate with others and work with them.
If you have money technically you need to interact and stay social to keep up with the crooked ways of big business, or who you may screw over next.

Quote:
And when we have to cooperate with one another again, we'll notice that certain groups of people behave in stereotypical ways, and we'll whisper to one another about it and laugh, and agree to collaborate on a racial basis for mutual protection.
In this movement really no one can work with anyone, I mean for all the calls of unity we know it doesn't exist. The best bet would simply to improvise activisms on a local level, communicate/network at a nation level, and to a lesser degree globally. We really have to win the hearts of our neighbors before we touch base with some family 1,000 miles away.

Old February 18th, 2011 #7
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Conservatism loses - always. It does not intend to win, it intends to whine. It is a "game; a way of making a living." - Joe Sobran's words about professional conservatism. It sells the suckers called the public the idea that there's an opponent to the liberal order, when in fact, if the public looked more carefully, it would see that the conservatives agree with the liberals on the deep stuff. That is why there is never any positive change, over time, simply the seemingly inexorable march of liberalization, no matter what the public says in polls or what levers it pulls in the voting booth.
It may be a game to those sellouts who are commonly referred to as American conservatives, but the reality is much, much darker. Conservatism today acts as a mechanism to divert what could be called the neutral-racial, or pseudo-racial American electorate. I refer to those whites who in everyday conversation may make a quip or a joke about blacks, Asians and maybe even Jews, but are ostensibly anti-racists, the crux being that they move away from non-whites into all white enclaves called suburbs. They would be the proverbial horse who refuses to drink at the watering hole.
Quote:
As Solzhenitsyn has said, there is no true self-defense -- and this goes for communal self-defense, too -- unless you are willing to risk dying. Until then, there is only compromising and excuse-making.
Yes, the best defence is uncompromising offence until the enemy is dead. I totally agree here.

Compromising and excuse making could be generally called "selling out" or in particular: "making friends with our enemies as a strategy for success." The Catholics, in their Vatican II did this, and in that they've been successful, insofar as they've lost millions upon millions of white practising Christians but have gained millions upon millions of non-whites into their so-called "flock."
Quote:
A compromiser (read: sell-out) would argue that this phase is necessary for laying the seeds of true revolutionary activity. My counter-claim would be that the seeds are already there, and that this is the boiling point. Unlike other historical revolutions, however, the revolutionaries are just...not creating violent revolutions. It stands out in European history. What mechanism is keeping the stove-top temperature at "simmer" and not "boil?"
Quote:
For WN to be more than entertainment, its adherent must be willing to submit to discipline. There is no willingness to do that right now.
There is also a compulsion within WN to proclaim to others what WN must ought to do. So the question becomes: how do we make them agree and take us seriously? What is the proverbial gunshot that will kick-start this whole thing? If anything, the fact that there wasn't an armed uprising after the Knoxville murders is rather disheartening.
Quote:
Nor is there willingness honestly to discuss why WN can't organize effectively. That would mean taking Mao's dictum seriously (Power comes out of the barrel of a gun), whereas conservatives prefer the comfortable dream that if they just buy the right suit, employ the right euphemism, smile at the right person - their key will start the engine. Because they reject the principled, ideological, impersonal politics of the judeo-left -- as recently exemplified by Ed Asner in the article about conservative actors -- and allow their personal relations and whims to overcome what they know they should do, they will continue to fail to foster any real development beyond mutual backscratching.
WN can't even decide whether to organize groups and/or political parties, or go lone-wolf (a la leaderless movements). Both strategies have their flaws - groups tend to either sell-out or be massacred relentlessly - leaderless movements tend to have "followers" pandering as leaders, of themselves. Most humans are more easily led than they are leaders.
Quote:
Jew tool Jared Taylor serves as a bellweather for our movement. So long as he is accepted as a White nationalist, no serious movement exists. The minute he is rejected with spitting hostility as the enemy by those who call themselves White men, then something real may be in the offing.
We don't even really have an effective, centralized medium to reject Taylor. I can say that I, personally reject him, but I don't speak for the collective cause of white nationalism.
Quote:
1) from the genetically low intelligence of the Southern-Midwestern rural demographic base. These people are not overly intelligent, so contradictions don't bother them, because they often don't notice them. They know to respect men who dress and speak well, and these individual successes mean far more, in their eyes, than consistent, principled political lines.
This I have no background in, never have I travelled to the Mid-West. However, I would probably label these folk that those aforementioned neutral-racial whites.
Quote:
2) our British culture. Anglo (British and colonial) culture is noted for non-ideological "muddling through." In England, society is rigidly stratified between the rich and the proles. The rich all went to Oxford or Cambridge. Any political debate these tories and labour lords may have matter far less to them, at the end of the day, than the fact that they belong to the same social class. England's preference is for experimenting, for pragmatism, for muddling through - not for ideology, philosophy, and principle - these are seem as Continental, European, French or German.
I suppose this could be true. It stands to reason though that the French Revolution gained much of its momentum from the French soldiers returning from the American Revolution. It seems to me that ideology is only as effective as the momentum behind it, the speakers, the activists, the soldiers on the ground who are not afraid to march through black neighbourhoods singing revolutionary songs and waving flags with revolutionary symbols.
Quote:
This attitude carried over to America. Although class is less rigid here, the hands-on, can-do pragmatism, a natural response to an open continent needing labor to make things rather than think about things, already a part of the English heritage, only strengthened the anti-ideological streak.
I would almost argue that this is a home-grown American form of pragmatism, fostered after the events of AD 1776. I have never seen a more self-absorbed, individualistic civilization than the contemporary American one.
Quote:
In America, you say what you want when the cameras are rolling, but when the red light goes off, you repair to the bar to drink with your liberal buddy, like Ted Kennedy and Orin Hatch, or Pat Buchanan and Alan Colmes.
Sounds like that "I don't agree with what you say, but I'd die to let you say it" idiom. A vulnerable part of the American ethos if I've ever seen one.
Quote:
This system can only be overcome by people who are radically principled, and impersonal in their politics.
I'm surprised by how many Americans fly Dixie flags, and Revolutionary flags, not to mention the pro-gun crowd. The American government is soft, complacent and wholly liberal, even when the GOP is in power. I'd say that most white Americans are radically principled.
Quote:
If someone falls on the wrong side of the line, they reject him. Just as Ed Asner rejected the conservative starlet for being pro-Bush. Even though he personally liked her, the minute the jew found out she was part of the hated other, he never spoke to her again. That is awesomely impressive. But the conservatives, even most WN, will simply find it inhuman and unthinkable.
Most ideologically minded groups function this way, hell, you can see this in a high-school cafeteria. The trick is to pull all the exiles together, give them guns, and let them vent their frustrations and satisfy their vendettas.
Quote:
3) a final cultural source of the problem is Christianity. The christ cult emphasizes the soft virtues over everything else: love, mercy, forgivenness. You should be able to see how this dovetails with overlooking the flaws or contradictions in others and their politics. Christianity strengthens the cultural tendency to play down differences, rather than make them dividing points. This is what women instinctively do within a family. But when important distinctions are glossed over in the wider community, genocide can be the result. For this reason, among a thousand others, the christ cult imperils the white race.
There is an overarching theme here - effeminacy. The church used to call Crusades to satisfy petty squabbles like a girl-child pulling anothers hair or wanting her pony. Today that child has matured into an ungraceful old hag who blathers on about the bygone era and feels entitled to special treatment, and has multiple personalities due to senility. Of course she is still muttering the same old lines that still seem to be culturally relevant with white folk worldwide - equality and love. It's time to dispense with the old bag.
Quote:
Like liberals with niggers, WN are always making excuses and extenuations for people who are doing overtly anti-White things, like mixing with jews. Greg Johnson making excuses for Jared Taylor is the perfect example. He wastes his valuable time, and vitiates the psychic strength he and the cause needs, by fighting to defend a position he knows is utterly untenable and indefensible.
I for one do not support these people, either, and I doubt many VNNers do. Why waste our time with historical dust-bin candidates when we're in this for the long-haul?
Quote:
If jews are as bad as I and all true VNN people say they are, then why are so many of you willing to make jokes of yourselves by going, oh, that's ok. We don't really mean it. We don't mind if you work with jews, and make excuse for them. And tell whites to blame their own farmer grandparents rather than the jew commies who fucked up our countries. We'll just ignore all that and throw our principles out the window cuz we like your conferences and how you dress and speak. The willingness to do this is testament to the too-low intellectual, moral and political quality of far too many who call themselves White Nationalists.
A3P is another example of this. The whole "Jews are the problem, lets work with Jews" is flawed logic beyond all repair. Discipline, rigidness and Vanguardism is the only way for a successful, holistic white revolution in America. Dressing up like conservatives is not.
Quote:
I will not stand for anti-White garbage like Jared Taylor, and you shouldn't either. Instead, you should join me in pointing him out for what he is: the jew-appointed head of the White NAACP; his Am-Ren an organization designed to fool white nationalists the same way William F. Buckley suckered jews, and the same way the original NAACP suckered blacks (out of going back to Africa, or relying on their own efforts rather than blaming the white man).
No support from this corner. We've already to a great extent created our own community of American white nationalists for 60 years now, why muddle that up for Jew toadies? I'd like to think that we're not that desperate.
Quote:
What we say about jews is right. And men must either be with us, or be the enemy. There is no ignoring, overlooking, splitting down the middle, pretending you compartmentalize the nigger question from the jew question. On some things there is no compromise, and jews are one of them.
This has to be massively disseminated, as much a possible. The more WNs you have thinking this way, the more boots you have on the ground. WNs philosophy is to gain power from non-WNs, yet so many of us throw backyard barbecues, kvetch about niggers, and pretend as if that has made a difference.
Quote:
A principled, stern, uncompromising, rigidly ideological politics is what we need. Where do we look for examples? To the jews, the communists, and the German loyalists who evolved techniques to combat them. Not to England. Not to the church. To the people who faced the same problem we do and had more success than any other group in solving that problem.
See, there is factionalism in WN more than anything, because WN is an umbrella term for all pro-white political (and non-political) movements. We have tons of people, but no one true faith. Purging ourselves of Jew toadies is one way to start a gradual progression to this, but not enough to kick-start this whole thing in the next decade or so.

Old February 18th, 2011 #8
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
See, there is factionalism in WN more than anything, because WN is an umbrella term for all pro-white political (and non-political) movements. We have tons of people, but no one true faith. Purging ourselves of Jew toadies is one way to start a gradual progression to this, but not enough to kick-start this whole thing in the next decade or so.
White Nationalism has become a catch all term for anyone who says that he is pro-White. There is no common ideology or set of agreed upon beliefs. Hell, anarchists are more organized than us.

If you are looking for a "one true faith", check out Ben Klassen' Nature's Eternal Religion and the White Man's Bible. We do not need to re-invent the wheel, Klassen did a wonderful job in outlining a basic White Man's religion. Klassen admitted that he did not have the "whole ball of wax", however the Creed and Program that he did put together is good enough to run with.

Another problem that we are faced with is a huge influx of White Nationalists, over the last ten years, who have never took the time to study what White Nationalism really means. The result is 1001 different views on any one subject. No wonder people are confused!

I coined a term a few years ago, HTML jockeys, that is catching on with others. Due to our over reliance on the Internet to recruit others towards Racial Loyalty, we have in effect turned over White Nationalism to many who's only real contribution is being able to learn thousands of computer codes. In a normal world, that follows the Leadership Principle, most of these "leaders" would be nothing more than clerks. Since they control who gets to communicate with others, they in effect have become "leaders" by default.

Old February 19th, 2011 #10
MarkP

Nothing written down on paper is your problem. You don't posit anything, you just negate the jewish worldview. Until people see your bottom line, nobody's going to take you seriously. Anyone can chant White Nation and White Power, but what about staking out how to run things and the values you stand for ?

As for JewOlogy, it's so tedious and boring it should take less than 10% of your time.

Focus on - What you want.

Old February 19th, 2011 #11
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
White Nationalism has become a catch all term for anyone who says that he is pro-White. There is no common ideology or set of agreed upon beliefs. Hell, anarchists are more organized than us.
We need to analyze what sets their strategy apart and what makes it successful. That's what the Jews do, I didn't even bat an eyelash when I heard that the ADL had informants in over 200 different American organizations. Most of these were probably not even Jew-aware, let alone critically discussing the Jewish question.
Quote:
If you are looking for a "one true faith", check out Ben Klassen' Nature's Eternal Religion and the White Man's Bible. We do not need to re-invent the wheel, Klassen did a wonderful job in outlining a basic White Man's religion. Klassen admitted that he did not have the "whole ball of wax", however the Creed and Program that he did put together is good enough to run with.
That was a jibe at the political movement in general, being so splintered and factionalized, like the old hag Christianity herself. Religion doesn't even concern me.
Quote:
Another problem that we are faced with is a huge influx of White Nationalists, over the last ten years, who have never took the time to study what White Nationalism really means. The result is 1001 different views on any one subject. No wonder people are confused!
The problem is that they lack an elite who are promulgating the precise vision of white nationalism. It doesn't help when you have a ostensibly white nationalist coining a new "ism" every few week. Alex nor I are innocent of this, either.
Quote:
I coined a term a few years ago, HTML jockeys, that is catching on with others. Due to our over reliance on the Internet to recruit others towards Racial Loyalty, we have in effect turned over White Nationalism to many who's only real contribution is being able to learn thousands of computer codes. In a normal world, that follows the Leadership Principle, most of these "leaders" would be nothing more than clerks. Since they control who gets to communicate with others, they in effect have become "leaders" by default.
I think what you see is a lot of people who want to do something outside of the relative safety of the WN digital network, but don't know what. Like I mentioned earlier, people who vouch for a "leaderless movement" are not helping matters, as you say: they are clerks rather than leaders.

Thread