VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2019 #1
Widener
WARFATHER

Default The Warfather himself seeks your help

I am, well, confused. I thought this guy, Mike Pompeo was good for Trump to have appointed. Mike had credentials; a big deal in West Point [which means nothing to me], and was somebody in the 'Tea Party,' which I only have a peripheral understanding of its being populistically cool. But when I see him, and, worse yet, hear him speak, I feel that I am staring at a flaming faggot. That's my concern. Have I become homophobic to the degree that I see homos where there are only beta males? So, here I am with this most serious post [this is no joke]. Is there anyone besides me who thinks Pompeo looks gay? I just don't see myself capable of psychologically misinterpreting an individual's aura.

And, I am thinking, can't Trump see that this guy is queer as a three dollar bill? If my feedback from this supports my theory that Pompeo's preference is aberrant sexuality, then, well, Trump knows it too, and hence, Trump is a piece of fucking sh**!

Last edited by Widener; February 6th, 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Old February 1st, 2019 #2
Reynolds
Banned

Trump also appointed a queer as ambassador to Germany. And another one to Britain. Seems like it's becoming the norm.

We can't save everything White.

- Matt Koehl

Old February 1st, 2019 #3
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widener View Post
Trump is a piece of fucking sh**!
A kosher piece of shit.

Old February 2nd, 2019 #4
Widener
WARFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynolds View Post
Trump also appointed a queer as ambassador to Germany. And another one to Britain. Seems like it's becoming the norm.

We can't save everything White.

- Matt Koehl
Thank you! Your verification is worth that of a thousand normies.

Sieg Heil!

Thread