Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2008 #21
melcur
Banned

Who could forget this one, as if it's White kids that wear their pants hanging down to the knees

Old May 27th, 2008 #22
melcur
Banned

Here's a Youtube link to an assortment of anti-White commercials

http://www.youtube.com/albophobicads

Old May 27th, 2008 #23
melcur
Banned

Budweiser is courting Hispanic/Mexican consumers by mocking white people in a new Spanish language billboard.

The billboard you see was photographed in Denver at Colfax Avenue and Monroe Street. The word Guera is a derogatory term for a white woman used in Mexico. Simply put, it is the equivalent of saying “white bitch” in English.

The full message says;

“as good as the white bitch checking you out.”

Old May 28th, 2008 #24
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

I'm looking for billboards, but for now I'll just post some of the typical bullshit you'll see in public schools, universities, and other places of federally enforced multiracial political doctrine...

A common Nickelodeon theme from the 80s. This is what was force fed to my generation, the generation cable TV was introduced to:

Behold...the art of teaching...shitskins!

And gooks and chinks and kikes and such...

LOWES...because we gotta have a nigger...because they said so.

HA HA HA! YAY! Diversity! It's great!...

...and then you kick the shit out of White people!...

I'm still looking. It appears my imageshack gallery has been purged.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old May 28th, 2008 #25
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Here's a Youtube link to an assortment of anti-White commercials

http://www.youtube.com/albophobicads
My gods, the amount of propaganda in British ads is staggering.

And here I thought we had it bad in the kwa. Jesus!

Old May 28th, 2008 #26
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
He sure looked like some type of Mudd to me on that billboard.
Sorry BJB, I just know a cute white guy when I see him.

Old May 28th, 2008 #27
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Hey the kikes aren't beneath lightening or darkening the shade of someones skin if it serves their purposes, in fact, they do it all the time. They take niggers and lighten their skin so they look "more white," in an effort to soothe Whitey and make it easier to accept niggers - they took a photo of four White New York firefighters and produced a statue/memorial that changed two of the Whites into a nigger and a spic, if I remember correctly.

If they want Whitey to hate some nigger for example, they'll darken his skin or add shading, which makes the nigger darker and more sinister looking. Same with Whites.

So, why wouldn't they take a photo of a White man holding a fish, add a bit of shading, a little photoshop here and there, and bam, you've got a mestizo fisherman

In Michigan, there was a governor's race in which a purportedly White candidate had his billboard image modified to curry favor with the niggers.

In the nigger neighborhoods of Detroit, his campaign had billboards that said, "He's on our side" with the White politician with his arms around a nigger. The photo was in black and white, and the white politician had obviously been darkened, and the nigger lightened to the point of being the same gray tone. This was a few years ago, and it made me incensed. If he had the gall to tell the niggers that he was "on their side", then obviously he wasn't on the side of Whites.

Imagine the uproar if a White politician ran an ad that said, "He's on our side" with his arm around David Duke.

Too bad I didn't know of VNN at the time, because I would have taken a pic, and posted photos, but the ADL also ran billboards showing a group of about a dozen White males in lab coats. The byline was "Boring, boring, boring". Now, does that seem right to anyone here? Imagine if the situation were reversed, and they showed a group of jews with the byline, "Greedy, greedy, greedy." I'm sure they'd be upset, but Whites are so used to being bullied by the kikes, we just put up with it.

Old May 29th, 2008 #28
Cate

Advertising for property of any sort is required by federal law to include blacks or other minorities in photographs, otherwise it's considered discrimination. Back in the 1980s in Chicago, many apartment complexes advertised in the local papers using pictures of only Whites. The U.S. Department of Justice, Housing Division, decided that advertising was slanted to just Whites and excluded blacks, making it discriminatory. Many property owners were sued and forced to sign consent decrees stipulating they would used minorities in photographs in the future.

It could be why the picture of the White fisherman looks like a mud. If a resort or other vacation area was being advertised and there were two Whites in the picture, one would have intentionally been made to have darker skin to comply with federal law.

Sad but true.

Old May 29th, 2008 #29
Sean Gruber

Actors in commercials are advised these days to have color headshots. (Just a couple years ago, black and white headshots were standard.) The reason is that clients consider precise skin tone very important in planning the racial composition of commercials.

America = Brazil...unless we hit the jews where it hurts.

Old May 30th, 2008 #30
A.S.
Diligence

I had no idea how obnoxious some the billboards are out there. Jew BASTARDS!

We *must* end this shit. And we *must* keep record of it for posterity, so they will NEVER allow themselves to be spit on as a race again.

There will come a day, after our race awakens and regains it's rightful position, when entire college courses will be taught on what will be dubbed "the post WW2 White collapse" and all that it encompasses. A major section in this course will be various forms of anti-White propaganda in advertising.

Old June 16th, 2008 #31
DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post

Wisconsin Dells waterpark billboard on County Hwy. 12 as you come into town.
Got a paintball gun? How about a super-soaker gun full of paint-that's the latest Mex craze in So.Ca.

Old June 17th, 2008 #32
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Louisville, KY
[IMG][/IMG]

Kroger celebrating Diversity for 125 years. Sorry about the not so great picture. Every time I went to take a snapshot I hit a bump. Your tax dollars at work.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 17th, 2008 #33
McKinley
coast to coast WN

This was taken in Coontown Vicksburg, Mississippi. Notice how they try and pass the Spics off as White.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old June 17th, 2008 #34
McKinley
coast to coast WN

More tax dollars at work.

Anti smokers and their divershity.

Kentckyanna True News

Old June 17th, 2008 #35
McKinley
coast to coast WN

The power of the Nigger Ball.

Kentckyanna True News

Old June 17th, 2008 #36
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Orlando, FL full of Dyke's and Kike's.

Kentckyanna True News

Old June 17th, 2008 #37
McKinley
coast to coast WN

How blatant is this

Kentckyanna True News

Old June 18th, 2008 #38
pagan22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Baiter View Post
In Michigan, there was a governor's race in which a purportedly White candidate had his billboard image modified to curry favor with the niggers.

In the nigger neighborhoods of Detroit, his campaign had billboards that said, "He's on our side" with the White politician with his arms around a nigger. The photo was in black and white, and the white politician had obviously been darkened, and the nigger lightened to the point of being the same gray tone. This was a few years ago, and it made me incensed. If he had the gall to tell the niggers that he was "on their side", then obviously he wasn't on the side of Whites.
Was that James Blanchard or John Enlger? Blanchard was MI governor in 1983 and Engler was 1991.

Old June 28th, 2008 #39
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I see this multi cult Verizon bill board all across the country.

Kentckyanna True News

Old June 28th, 2008 #40
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Like this Niggress could cook a meal worth eating. (New Orleans)

Praise the voo doo Gods, go out and get you black ass a pack of rubbers.

And take these primates with you.

Kentckyanna True News

Last edited by McKinley; June 29th, 2008 at 12:26 AM.

Thread