Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Chili Wants to Ban Israelites from National Parks Over Cultural Bad Behavior

DailyStormer.com

February 17, 2017

The Jew cries out in pain as he burns down your forest.
A senior official of an entity under the Chilean Ministry of Agriculture threatened Israeli tourists with a hate-filled speech after a group was removed from a national park.

National Forestry Corporation director Elizabeth Munoz criticized “Israelites” for “cultural bad behavior” after three Israeli tourists were expelled late last month from the Torres del Paine National Park for switching on a portable mini stove in an unauthorized area, reported El Mercurio newspaper.

“They are united at hostels and ‘these people’ are received not due to their nationalities. However, we can’t bar their entrance, but they will be removed if they present an aggressive attitude,” Munoz declared during an interview to Tele13 Radio on Wednesday.
Why can’t you bar their entrance?

Or, right.

The lampshades.
“I have been reviewing the statistics and since 2012 we have had 36 expulsions, of which 23 were Israelites and these three are also Israelites. It seems they have the culture of not obeying and going against the rules,” she said.
Yeah, I mean.

You’re not the only ones who have noticed that pattern.

It seems to come up quite a bit, in fact.
The Comunidad Judia de Chile, the country’s umbrella Jewish organization, released a statement indicating that such generalization fosters a scenario of hatred and discrimination.

“We condemn all kinds of attacks against the nature of our country, but we cannot accept that our authorities make such statements that give rise to acts of hatred at a time when Chile is fighting to end discrimination against tourists and immigrants,” read the statement.

“We request that this type of situation is not repeated and so we can avoid the hostility and racism we do not want for our country,” the statement added.
Note that there is no denying the statistical reality of 26 or 39 expulsions from the parks being Israelites. That’s exactly two thirds, which I imagine is a dozens, if not hundreds of times over-representation by Israelites. And I wonder how many of the non-Israelis expelled were Jews.

Why would the Jews respond to a statistically proven pattern of bad behavior on their part by claiming to be victims? If we even just reduce it to nationality, other countries don’t do this.

It’s a fact that other countries don’t do this.

Because you know who else has rea

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/chili-wa...-bad-behavior/

Thread