VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2012 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Nigger 'teens' kill White mom, then pose photos on Facebook

Quote:
BEAVER FALLS ( – Police are searching for two 14-year-old boys, and reported a 13-year-old who are charged as adults with fatally shooting a Beaver Falls woman.
Beaver Falls police have charged Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez with criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday’s shooting of 22-year-old Kayla Peterson. She was shot at a house about 3:30 p.m. that day and died at Allegheny General Hospital two hours later.
Cleckley’s Facebook page shows a young man posing with a revolver in one hand and a pistol in the other. The photo was posted less than 12 hours after Peterson’s shooting.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/...ls-woman-shot/

Old December 19th, 2012 #2
Knowledgeseeker

Two teens arrested in Beaver Falls killing.
Quote:
Two teenage boys who were wanted in connection with the shooting death of a woman in Beaver Falls earlier this month were arrested Tuesday night.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...illing-666963/

Old January 26th, 2013 #3
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Another hush crime.

Unfortunately for the girl, she didn't realize how the jewish media is targeting her for death by blacks, either through racial dilution or outright murder. The media assured her throughout her life that black males were safe and efficacious, even desirable. But the media never explained to her the true nature of these beasts... their propensity for murder and mayhem, their limited ability to endure criticism, these things were purposely left unsaid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-told-job.html

Old January 26th, 2013 #4
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Such a pretty girl and a beautiful baby now without a mother. Makes me just so sad and angry.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old January 27th, 2013 #5
Ultra Martinet

Default America loves black people

Operate with impunity
These teenaged ghouls were "arrested," but as always, they won't be punished. The cops will book them and let them go free. Friends and relatives of the white mom will hold the usual candle light vigil for her and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

Sympathy
America loves black people, especially young black men. White women see young black males as cute, mischievous, impish, combined with a sort of sweet angelic childlike innocence which arouses their maternal instincts.

When punished by blacks, most white Americans feel a bizarre sense of personal satisfaction
Most whites, when attacked by blacks, take consolation in thinking they have an opportunity to atone for and to redeem themselves for social injustice and unflattering thoughts they may have had for blacks in the past. They feel they have made a sacrifice and contribution to racial diversity and multiculturalism, which makes them better about themselves. It's a sort of Stockholm Syndrome effect. Or is it something in the water?

have you made the sacrifice yet?

Do you stand ready to make a personal sacrifice in the interest of racial diversity and multiculturalism? By doing so, you feel better about yourself.

Really now ...
Look at the photo of li'l Vasquez. Don't you think he's just the cutest thing you've ever seen. Don't you have a strong urge to hug, comfort, and forgive him in the interest of racial diversity?

Old March 14th, 2013 #6
mathewwhite

Default If obama had a son....

If obama had a son he'd look like that peice of evil

Old March 25th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

14 year old boys pose with guns on facebook hours after murdering 22 year old womans

Quote:
Two 14-year-old boys niggers who allegedly shot dead a young mother in an argument over a packet of cigarettes posted pictures of themselves brandishing guns on Facebook hours after the crime. Police are still searching for Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez, who will be tried as adults for the murder in Beaver Hills, Pennsylvania on Saturday afternoon and will receive no less than life in prison. A third boy, 13-year-old Kyle Goosby, is already in custody and has been charged with conspiracy to commit homicide.

One of the teenagers niggers allegedly shot 22-year-old unarmed White mother Kayla Peterson around 3pm on Saturday as she stood outside her home with her boyfriend, William Bailey. The boys had followed Bailey from a nearby store asking for cigarettes and got into an argument with him and Peterson, according to court documents. One teen niggers pulled out a gun and fired a single shot, Beaver County police Chief Charles R. Jones Jr. told the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Ms Peterson, who had a young daughter, was flown to Allegheny General Hospital but died from a single gunshot wound to the abdomen two hours later. ‘Words were exchanged and then gunfire,’ Jones said. ‘It’s disheartening juveniles this age were involved in an incident like this, and have guns. On Sunday, less than 12 hours after the shooting, a blurry photograph of two boys niggers pointing guns at the camera was posted on Cleckley’s Facebook page. The page already showed him posing with two guns – a semi-automatic pistol and a revolver – as the profile picture, which was uploaded last week. The page has now been taken down. Jones told the Times Online that the boys were ‘no strangers to us. We’ve dealt with them before’. He added that he was not aware of the teenagers having contact with Peterson before the killing. The boys have all had previous run ins with the police. Velasquez, who has been involved with at least five alleged incidents, is still awaiting a hearing for two disorderly conduct citations from November, the Times Online reported. Cleckley pleaded guilty on November 8 to violation of compulsory school attendance and was fined, while Goosby has been found guilty of disorderly conduct and also fined. Velasquez is charged with criminal homicide, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and conspiracy to commit homicide in this latest crime. Cleckley is charged with conspiracy to commit homicide. ‘They’re armed and dangerous,’ Chief Jones said. ‘I’d like to see them off the street.’ Beaver County District Attorney Anthony Berosh said he will prosecute both teens as adults.

Old March 25th, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Looking at the facebook pictures of these sub-Human niggers reminds one of the facebook of the sub-Human niggers the murdered unarmed White man Chris Lane, the Australian baseball player. If he had been American, his execution would have been a hush crime as well.

Two niggers and a whigger: CORRECTION: THREE NIGGERS kill Aussie in Oklahoma

Thread