VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2017 #381
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
So that woman, evidently from her past experiences with blacks, judged you and you find that racist or you lack the social tact to not stare and she took offense.
She was racist, Roger, and bold to boot. No need to sugarcoat it or make excuses.

Quote:

Either way, you're willing to harbor the belief that racist whites are commonplace through your personal anecdotal evidence and supposedly from the media telling you that it's so; you've experienced what you've perceived as racism and you've been told via media and likely black identity groups that whites are racists and therefore it's confirmed in your experience.

So what causes racism towards blacks? Stereotypical black behavior of course. The idea that whites judge solely on the "color of skin", is preposterous. Whites have their own anecdotal and statistical evidence just as you do with your story. They run the gamut from poor behavior to tragic impulsive murder. Whites can see the poor behavior in all avenues of everyday life and in media coverage. Of course there are exceptions but the general rule persists because with enough exposure the stereotypes show themselves to be true over time.
The issue with your reasoning is the lengthy history of racism in this country. White racism toward blacks predates high crime rate in black communities, black on white crimes, etc. Racism is often generational and is often a learned behavior.

Quote:
A benefit blacks receive to cast doubt among the uninitiated is a 24/7/365 days a year operation of government officials, media and entertainment industry that in cultural Marxist fashion whitewashes blacks actions and grossly inflates their contributions and abilities. The media perpetuates the line that blacks are being oppressed by whitey despite all the programs in their favor and that whitey clings to a completely unjustified myth of the black stereotype.
Unfortunately, systemic racism does exist and neither you or anyone on this forum has done anything to prove otherwise.

Quote:

Try to keep up, I stated 'cities' not glorified neighborhoods. Despite your flawed list it still has 5 that are above the national violent crime average and several others that are just shy of the average.
Smaller towns are nearly always going to have less crime that large cities, so really you wanting to cling to terminology that fits your agenda isn't going to work here. What a lot of these places share is the economical status of their residents is much better than those who live in Chicago or Detroit. Most of these places are home to professionals so they are not run amok with drugs and other illegal means to make money. Being black has nothing to do with crime nor do blacks have a propensity to commit crime.

You want it to be about race, but it isn't.

Quote:

You can't escape the fact that blacks are prone to violence and theft. All the government statistics verify it as so in nearly all categories of crime. They fill up the prisons and court dockets all over the US. That's an inescapable fact.
So were whites, especially minority whites, prone to violence and theft and then suddenly stopped? Crime rates have been shown to go up and down throughout history due to drug trends. The hike in the black crime rate is relatively recent, compared to the amount of time this country has been in existence. Also compared to the amount of time Blacks have been free. Meanwhile, hikes in crime rates in the past have been attributed to minority/immigrant whites.

Let's not forget crimes against blacks from native whites that weren't considered crimes.

Quote:

But you like to argue in absolutes, an exception to you proves a statement wrong. If I told you death would result in hammering the nosecone of a bomb, you'd start hammering away with the complete confidence in the knowledge that 'X' amount of bombs are known to be duds.
I like to argue in facts. An execption isn't an exception if it is the majority and not the minority.

Quote:
You failed to designate the state for Jamestown so it couldn't be verified but the city of Troy, NY...

15% black

Use the following crime map to see where most of the crime is
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Troy-New-York.html

Then use a population map to see where all the blacks live
http://www.justicemap.org/index.php?...8944&giZoom=4&

Is it a coincidence that they line up? /s
According to the color coordination on your map, nearly all of Troy is highlighted is high crime and on the map that shows black percentage, most of the areas are in the 5-9% range or the 9-16% range.

Quote:

You keep arguing that because to you, since the whites don't pay 100% of the bill towards welfare programs then they don't have room to complain that 94% of blacks take those funds to some degree versus 10% of whites. You're wrong. The one with the largest share invested gets the credit. Without whites there wouldn't be enough funds for the welfare program as it exists.
They don't have the right to complain. Without whites, the country would have a smaller population, the welfare programs would not need to be as heavily funded. Of the minority population, the majority is employed. They would be the ones taxed, as they are today and their taxed would go toward the welfare programs as needed.

Quote:
Stock up on tissues during this administration, you're going to need them if the first month is any indication of what to expect.

He placed a freeze on government positions. I, nor I suspect, anyone supporting Trump would have a problem with that. But seeing that it's an AA job handout machine I can see how you cry over it.
LOL he lied and said that there was an increase in jobs in the government sector. I don't have a government job, neither does my husband so it doesn't matter to me and my family.
Quote:

The rate of black welfare is not an opinionated issue. That is factually based on your own sources that 94% of blacks receive government assistance to meet basic expenses. It's apparent that you can't handle that truth at all as you keep ignoring or attempting to downplay that fact.
I never said that 94% of blacks didn't receive some form of government assistance. What I did say is the majority, 98%, of whites did also. and that isn't to downplay it, it's simply the truth.

Old March 8th, 2017 #382
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i think i see a husband for you in that lineup
Those men are better husband material than you are. Far better looking also. Nobody wants to date the big nosed neo-nazi with a chip on his shoulder

Old March 9th, 2017 #383
Alex Linder
Administrator

life without the TXCs is crime-free and beautiful...in Orania

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...-update_9.html

Old March 9th, 2017 #384
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
This has to be TXC´s sock puppet, twat comes into the conversation like she´s been here for ages.
Shelise, da track stah, yo:

Attachment 9907
http://radaris.com/p/Shelise/Williams/

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old March 9th, 2017 #385
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

Orania= bo-ring! White people having community events, no fences, no crime..

With diversity, you get exercize. Running from automatic gunfire, whipping around to make sure your car door is locked at lights, etc. You appreciate being alive because you are constantly reminded of death by niggers, and get a near constant adrenaline rush.

Old March 9th, 2017 #386
Crowe

I just remembered TXC's husband apparently has a (c)rap handle called "Crab Nigga" . Dat nigga probably got crabs from TXC's skanky ass. !

Old March 9th, 2017 #387
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I just remembered TXC's husband apparently has a (c)rap handle called "Crab Nigga" . Dat nigga probably got crabs from TXC's skanky ass. !
When she's not jumping the dog. No, wait ,my error ;that 's her mammy

Old March 9th, 2017 #388
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Those men are better husband material than you are. Far better looking also. Nobody wants to date the big nosed neo-nazi with a chip on his shoulder
Don't worry about it, nigger. Get back to work before I give you a beating.

Old March 10th, 2017 #389
TXC

Quote:
Lol my husband is a rapper? Lmao thanks for telling me. I'll make sure to let him know.

As far as being a skank, no sweetie, that would be you: The socially awkward fucktard that brags about banging low self esteem having ho's, but can't find a stable woman that would actually be with him. *women be having too many standards and sheeet*

Better get your puny peen checked. Any woman that would fuck you would fuck anything.

Last edited by TXC; March 10th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.

Old March 10th, 2017 #390
TXC

Quote:

Crime free...

That's interesting because I've never been arrested and I don't have a criminal record. Can you say the same? Let me guess, it was 'for da cause'?

By the way, what happened to the Becky that had like 3 uncle's in prison? One got his throat slashed 'on da inside'. Where is that hoodrat?

Old March 10th, 2017 #391
Olaf Menes

Quote:
I just remembered TXC's husband apparently has a (c)rap handle called "Crab Nigga" .
I highly doubt TXCTARD is married, besides, even being a rapper is too much like a job so very unlikely!

Quote:
Dat nigga probably got crabs from TXC's skanky ass. !
Or worse.......

Chlamydia

Blacks—In 2013, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,147.2 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.8 times the rate among white women (1,491.7 and 258.5 per 100,000 females, respectively) (Table 11B and Figure N). The chlamydia rate among black men was almost eight times the rate among white men (771.1 and 99.4 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

Gonorrhea

Blacks—In 2013, 58.4% of reported gonorrhea cases with known race/ethnicity occurred among blacks (excluding cases with missing information on race or ethnicity, and cases whose reported race or ethnicity was other) (Table 22A). The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2013 was 426.6 cases per 100,000 population, which was 12.4 times the rate among whites (34.5 per 100,000) (Table 22B). This disparity has decreased slightly in recent years (Figure O).This disparity was similar for black men (12.7 times the rate among white men) a nd black women (12.0 times the rate among white women) (Figure P, Table 22B).

Primary and Secondary Syphilis

Blacks — In 2013, 37.3% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks. The overall 2013 rate for blacks was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2013, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 15 times the rate among white women (Table 36B).

15 TIMES THE RATE! So it is pretty cut and dry who is the champions of STD, again the award goes to the TXCTARD baboon nation.

I guess that pretty much takes ANY possibility of XTCTARD and her bio hazard skanky Sheboon Brethren calling anyone of any race out for being 'Skanks", Some disgusting facts right from the CDC, Black Women being the queens of the cheese whiz, festering canker sore rotten snatch awards.

We won't go into the rate of AIDS in the Black Race, but it pretty much is the same disgusting level of Negroid Infection.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats13/minorities.htm

Old March 12th, 2017 #392
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC
She was racist, Roger, and bold to boot. No need to sugarcoat it or make excuses.
Of course you think she was, she was white. That's what the meaning of "racist" has boiled down to; the uniform of white skin. All that's needed to use the label now is confrontation or perceived disrespect by white people.

If the demographics reverse...
Do you think whites would be given jobs ahead of blacks?
Will blacks happily pay taxes to let whites loiter around local convenience stores, do drugs and have multitudes of kids?
Do you think a white would fill the roll of Shaka Zulu in a movie to make us feel good about ourselves?

Quote:
The issue with your reasoning is the lengthy history of racism in this country. White racism toward blacks predates high crime rate in black communities, black on white crimes, etc. Racism is often generational and is often a learned behavior.

Black crime was always a problem, it was one of the reasons for segregation. Lynchings weren't for sport it was swift vigilante justice when they stepped out of line. When blacks knew a beating or lynching would be the result of crime against whites they mostly stayed in line and kept to their own. Nobody cared what they did to each other during segregation.

Racism isn't some mindless blind hatred as you'd like to believe or have been conditioned to believe. Over time, people associate blacks/minorities with disruptive and antisocial behavior. It's behavior that is frowned upon by whites but evidently blacks take issue with being called out on it and see "racism".

Quote:
Unfortunately, systemic racism does exist and neither you or anyone on this forum has done anything to prove otherwise.

Explain how you can believe in systemic racism.

"Systemic racism is both a theoretical concept and a reality. As a theory, it is premised on the research-supported claim that the United States was founded as a racist society, that racism is thus embedded in all social institutions, structures, and social relations within our society. Rooted in a racist foundation, systemic racism today is composed of intersecting, overlapping, and codependent racist institutions, policies, practices, ideas, and behaviors that give an unjust amount of resources, rights, and power to white people while denying them to people of color."

When all the social institutions include multitudes of programs and laws that favor minorities, government officials and the entirety of academia boast of being champions of minorities and white 'social justice warriors' abound in protests on your behalf. The entertainment industry plops your visage into every avenue of theater even when blacks don't belong in the depicted era or they'll replace historically white roles with blacks. Those in authority will grovel before minorities that have any grievances.

Systemic racism, Ha!

Quote:
Smaller towns are nearly always going to have less crime that large cities, so really you wanting to cling to terminology that fits your agenda isn't going to work here. What a lot of these places share is the economical status of their residents is much better than those who live in Chicago or Detroit. Most of these places are home to professionals so they are not run amok with drugs and other illegal means to make money. Being black has nothing to do with crime nor do blacks have a propensity to commit crime.

You want it to be about race, but it isn't.

I had pointed out that every city with a substantial minority population has a crime ridden ghetto. 'The bad part of town' is always the black filled ghetto. Crime is synonymous with the ghetto. Houses and businesses in the ghetto are prone to be equipped with bars on the windows, razor wire atop fences, bullet proof glass in front of the registers of the stores and even portable police towers placed in the parking lots of the low grade grocery stores that dare serve the area. The ghetto is indicative of blacks and crime and everywhere you look in the ghetto has blatant visual reminders that security is a concern.

Oh but here you are giving me a list of well to do black neighborhoods with some median incomes nearly double the national average and yet still have high crime rates among the "home[s] [of] professionals."

You want it to not be about race but it is. The pattern of poverty, high rates of crime and corruption is found wherever blacks reside across the globe.

Quote:
So were whites, especially minority whites, prone to violence and theft and then suddenly stopped? Crime rates have been shown to go up and down throughout history due to drug trends. The hike in the black crime rate is relatively recent, compared to the amount of time this country has been in existence. Also compared to the amount of time Blacks have been free. Meanwhile, hikes in crime rates in the past have been attributed to minority/immigrant whites.

Let's not forget crimes against blacks from native whites that weren't considered crimes.

Nowhere did I state that whites don't commit crime. It's irrefutable that crime is overwhelmingly committed by blacks and has been for a very long time.

Quote:
I like to argue in facts. An execption isn't an exception if it is the majority and not the minority.
You keep denying the facts and keep regurgitating your opinions.

Quote:
According to the color coordination on your map, nearly all of Troy is highlighted is high crime and on the map that shows black percentage, most of the areas are in the 5-9% range or the 9-16% range.
You can't understand statistical data so it's no surprise you can't understand the maps.

Quote:
They don't have the right to complain. Without whites, the country would have a smaller population, the welfare programs would not need to be as heavily funded. Of the minority population, the majority is employed. They would be the ones taxed, as they are today and their taxed would go toward the welfare programs as needed.
You're delusional. There wouldn't be any of that without whites. You would have a dysfunctional Third World shithole.

Quote:
LOL he lied and said that there was an increase in jobs in the government sector. I don't have a government job, neither does my husband so it doesn't matter to me and my family.
So you say.

Quote:
I never said that 94% of blacks didn't receive some form of government assistance. What I did say is the majority, 98%, of whites did also. and that isn't to downplay it, it's simply the truth.
That 98% figure is a lie that you desperately cling to. Attempting to add programs that people are forced to pay into and count it as welfare when they receive it is a blatant falsehood.

The statistic for 94% of blacks, is welfare of basic needs to live, like housing and food. It's monetary aid that they're incapable of creating on their own. That number may involve a lot of fraud but if that turned out to be the case then that would just substantiate a penchant for criminality.

Old March 12th, 2017 #393
TXC

Quote:
Of course you think she was, she was white. That's what the meaning of "racist" has boiled down to; the uniform of white skin. All that's needed to use the label now is confrontation or perceived disrespect by white people.
Pretty sure it had more to do with her harassing my husband and me and then threatening to call security for no reason. She only retreated when she saw my fleece.

Racism is based on thought and actions, not simply because someone is a certain race/color.
Quote:
If the demographics reverse...
Will blacks happily pay taxes to let whites loiter around local convenience stores, do drugs and have multitudes of kids?
Do you think a white would fill the roll of Shaka Zulu in a movie to make us feel good about ourselves?
That isn't opposite of what is happening now so I don't know. I'll give you an E for effort, though.

Quote:

Black crime was always a problem, it was one of the reasons for segregation. Lynchings weren't for sport it was swift vigilante justice when they stepped out of line. When blacks knew a beating or lynching would be the result of crime against whites they mostly stayed in line and kept to their own. Nobody cared what they did to each other during segregation.

Racism isn't some mindless blind hatred as you'd like to believe or have been conditioned to believe. Over time, people associate blacks/minorities with disruptive and antisocial behavior. It's behavior that is frowned upon by whites but evidently blacks take issue with being called out on it and see "racism".
Crimes like Emmit Till whistling at a white woman? Oh wait, she lied, he didn't even do that.

Get real, Roger. Segregation and crimes against blacks were a result of whites feeling like they were losing power. This is why crimes were often committed against prominent blacks (black business owners, educated blacks etc).

Quote:

Explain how you can believe in systemic racism.

"Systemic racism is both a theoretical concept and a reality. As a theory, it is premised on the research-supported claim that the United States was founded as a racist society, that racism is thus embedded in all social institutions, structures, and social relations within our society. Rooted in a racist foundation, systemic racism today is composed of intersecting, overlapping, and codependent racist institutions, policies, practices, ideas, and behaviors that give an unjust amount of resources, rights, and power to white people while denying them to people of color."

When all the social institutions include multitudes of programs and laws that favor minorities, government officials and the entirety of academia boast of being champions of minorities and white 'social justice warriors' abound in protests on your behalf. The entertainment industry plops your visage into every avenue of theater even when blacks don't belong in the depicted era or they'll replace historically white roles with blacks. Those in authority will grovel before minorities that have any grievances.

Systemic racism, Ha!
A racist arguing that systemic racism doesn't exist. That's rich...

Studies show people with "white sounding" names are more likely to receive call backs from employers than those with "ethnic sounding " names

Studies show that blacks are more likely to be convicted of crimes and sentenced more harshly than whites with the same offenses.

Studies show that black students are are more likely to be expelled than white students with the same offenses.

Black males are 3.8 times more likely to be killed by the police.

These are just some examples.

Quote:
I had pointed out that every city with a substantial minority population has a crime ridden ghetto. 'The bad part of town' is always the black filled ghetto. Crime is synonymous with the ghetto. Houses and businesses in the ghetto are prone to be equipped with bars on the windows, razor wire atop fences, bullet proof glass in front of the registers of the stores and even portable police towers placed in the parking lots of the low grade grocery stores that dare serve the area. The ghetto is indicative of blacks and crime and everywhere you look in the ghetto has blatant visual reminders that security is a concern.

Oh but here you are giving me a list of well to do black neighborhoods with some median incomes nearly double the national average and yet still have high crime rates among the "home[s] [of] professionals."

You want it to not be about race but it is. The pattern of poverty, high rates of crime and corruption is found wherever blacks reside across the globe.
Which of the places I mentioned have high crime rates?

Crime trends among blacks in the U.S. follow poverty trends. The majority of black Americans do not live in poverty and the majority of black Americans do not commit crime. That is a fact, not an opinion.

Quote:
Nowhere did I state that whites don't commit crime. It's irrefutable that crime is overwhelmingly committed by blacks and has been for a very long time.
Whites don't just commit crime, whites have a long history of crime, violence and terrorism in this country.

We talk about generalizations. I base my generalizations on the majority. Black crime in the U.S. has been an issue for a few decades. White crime in the U.S. has been an issue for a few centuries. Difference is: whites have th privilege of deciding when they want to consider something a crime.

Quote:
You keep denying the facts and keep regurgitating your opinions.
You not agreeing doesn't make it any less of a fact. My statements don't fit your agenda... sorry not sorry.

Quote:

You can't understand statistical data so it's no surprise you can't understand the maps.
The map you posted has color assigned blocks associated with the percentage of blacks in a particular area. I'm not really sure what part you're not understanding.

Quote:
You're delusional. There wouldn't be any of that without whites. You would have a dysfunctional Third World shithole.
Opinions and assumptions.

Quote:
So you say.
Look it up if you don't believe me.
Quote:

That 98% figure is a lie that you desperately cling to. Attempting to add programs that people are forced to pay into and count it as welfare when they receive it is a blatant falsehood.

The statistic for 94% of blacks, is welfare of basic needs to live, like housing and food. It's monetary aid that they're incapable of creating on their own. That number may involve a lot of fraud but if that turned out to be the case then that would just substantiate a penchant for criminality.
The 98% figure is a fact. It may not work in favor of the racist rhetoric that only black Americans live off if the government, but it us a fact. All working Americans are forced to pay into all government programs; means tested also.

Old March 12th, 2017 #394
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC
Pretty sure it had more to do with her harassing my husband and me and then threatening to call security for no reason. She only retreated when she saw my fleece.
Racism is based on thought and actions, not simply because someone is a certain race/color.
Read, "All that's needed to use the label now is confrontation or perceived disrespect by white people." She confronted you, you perceived disrespect.

Quote:
That isn't opposite of what is happening now so I don't know. I'll give you an E for effort, though.
It's precisely what's happening. Examples are abundant.

Quote:
Crimes like Emmit Till whistling at a white woman? Oh wait, she lied, he didn't even do that.

Get real, Roger. Segregation and crimes against blacks were a result of whites feeling like they were losing power. This is why crimes were often committed against prominent blacks (black business owners, educated blacks etc).
I don't know who Emmit Till is, don't care to find out.

*Yawn*
Conjecture.

Quote:
A racist arguing that systemic racism doesn't exist. That's rich...

Studies show people with "white sounding" names are more likely to receive call backs from employers than those with "ethnic sounding " names

Studies show that blacks are more likely to be convicted of crimes and sentenced more harshly than whites with the same offenses.

Studies show that black students are are more likely to be expelled than white students with the same offenses.

Black males are 3.8 times more likely to be killed by the police.

These are just some examples.
More conjecture.

Quote:
Which of the places I mentioned have high crime rates?
Elmont NY - Violent Crime Average 370
Kettering MD - VCA 437
Friendly MD - VCA 385
Baldwin Hills Village, LA CA - VCA 669
Baldwin Hills Estates CA - VCA 880
http://www.areavibes.com

Quote:
Crime trends among blacks in the U.S. follow poverty trends. The majority of black Americans do not live in poverty and the majority of black Americans do not commit crime. That is a fact, not an opinion.
Try to keep up. The argument is that blacks are more prone to violence/crime, not that all blacks are criminal.

Fact: There is general agreement in the literature that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes than are whites in the United States. Whether this is the case for less serious crimes is less clear.[21]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race..._United_States

Quote:
Whites don't just commit crime, whites have a long history of crime, violence and terrorism in this country.

We talk about generalizations. I base my generalizations on the majority. Black crime in the U.S. has been an issue for a few decades. White crime in the U.S. has been an issue for a few centuries. Difference is: whites have th privilege of deciding when they want to consider something a crime.
Is cannibalism a crime in Africa now or do they still gnaw on human flesh in a tribal setting in some parts? Or is it New Guinea? That cultural definition of crime is confusing. /s

Quote:
You not agreeing doesn't make it any less of a fact. My statements don't fit your agenda... sorry not sorry.
Me not agreeing with your opinions doesn't make your opinions a fact.

Quote:
The map you posted has color assigned blocks associated with the percentage of blacks in a particular area. I'm not really sure what part you're not understanding.
You don't understand:
"In Rensselaer County, minorities were 14 percent of the population, but 32 percent of arrests and 54 percent of those in prison. In Troy, minorities were 30 percent of the population, 52 percent of arrests."
https://www.google.com/amp/www.times...es-3336738.php

Quote:
Opinions and assumptions.
Fact that anybody with eyes can see.
Name some black First World countries with a welfare system.

Quote:
The 98% figure is a fact. It may not work in favor of the racist rhetoric that only black Americans live off if the government, but it us a fact. All working Americans are forced to pay into all government programs; means tested also.
I didn't say only black Americans live off the government you liar. You linked a source that showed 94% of blacks are on the dole. The fact is, you didn't like that result when it was pointed out so you found another leftist rag that expanded the meaning of welfare to include social security. It fit your agenda so you're sticking with it. Fine, be the ignorant bigot. Let the readers come to their own conclusions.

Old March 14th, 2017 #395
TXC

Quote:
Read, "All that's needed to use the label now is confrontation or perceived disrespect by white people." She confronted you, you perceived disrespect.
Really A ridiculous and pointless statement. The label is given either when someone admits that they're racist or when there are no other logical explanation for their actions.

Quote:
It's precisely what's happening. Examples are abundant.
Your opinion.

Quote:

I don't know who Emmit Till is, don't care to find out.

*Yawn*
Conjecture.
Of course you don't care to find out who Emmett Till was (I misspelled his name). But I don't care that you don't care

Emmett Till was a boy who was lynched (brutally murdered) for 'whistling' or 'cat calling' at a white woman. Beaten, hog tied, castrated, eye gouged out. You know, good ol vigilante justice.

Anyway, the murderers, I mean, vigilantes were put on trial. SURPRISE they were acquitted. Jury members openly admitted that they knew the.. er... vigilantes were guilty, but couldn't bring themselves to send white men to prison for a crime against a black person.

Oh, but wait there's more: one of the murderers got paid to either write a book or do an interview (can't remember which) detailing his crime. He waa protected by double jeopardy.

Oh wait... still more! Before she croaked, the woman that accused Till of 'insulting' her, admitted her testimony was false... decades later.

So what are these "crimes"? We're they really crimes or perceived disrespect? Was the perception of disrespect even there?

A more accurate depiction of lynching in the south:

"Perhaps not surprisingly, lynching did not become a pervasive practice in the South until after the Civil War. The passage of the fourteenth amendment to the Constitution granted blacks full rights of citizenship, including the right to due process of law. Southern whites had been humiliated by their loss to the North, and many resented the thought that their former slaves were now on an equal footing with them (relatively speaking). Groups such as the ku klux klan and the Knights of the White Camelia attracted white Southerners who had been left destitute by the war. These groups promoted violence (sometimes indirectly) as a means of regaining white supremacy.

Part of the appeal of groups such as the Ku Klux Klan was their white supremacy focus. But these groups also played on the fears of Southern whites—that blacks would be able to compete with them for jobs, that blacks could run for political office, and even that blacks could rebel against whites. Lynchings were carried out because of these fears. Whites believed that lynchings would terrorize blacks into remaining subservient while allowing whites to regain their sense of status"

Quote:
More conjecture
You asked a question, I answered it by giving factual examples. I am not sure what you are finding to be speculation.

Quote:

Elmont NY - Violent Crime Average 370
Kettering MD - VCA 437
Friendly MD - VCA 385
Baldwin Hills Village, LA CA - VCA 669
Baldwin Hills Estates CA - VCA 880
http://www.areavibes.com
The overall crime rate in Elmont is 32% lower than the national average.For every 100,000 people, there are 5.3 daily crimes that occur in Elmont.Elmont is safer than 37% of the cities in the United States.In Elmont you have a 1 in 52 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.The number of total year over year crimes in Elmont has increased by 1%

The overall crime rate in Friendly is 18% lower than the national average.For every 100,000 people, there are 6.39 daily crimes that occur in Friendly.Friendly is safer than 33% of the cities in the United States.In Friendly you have a 1 in 43 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.The number of total year over year crimes in Friendly has decreased by 14%

The overall crime rate in Kettering is 7% lower than the national average.For every 100,000 people, there are 7.26 daily crimes that occur in Kettering.Kettering is safer than 28% of the cities in the United States.In Kettering you have a 1 in 38 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.The number of total year over year crimes in Kettering has decreased by 14%

Hard to find crime stats on Baldwin hills that doesn't include Crenshaw. If I am able to find them, I'll post them. I didn't see it on areavibes.com

Quote:
Try to keep up. The argument is that blacks are more prone to violence/crime, not that all blacks are criminal.
Le Sigh. I didn't say anything about you saying all blacks were criminals. However, blacks aren't anymore prone to violence than whites or any other race. History proves that.
Quote:
Fact: There is general agreement in the literature that blacks are more likely to commit violent crimes than are whites in the United States. Whether this is the case for less serious crimes is less clear.[21]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race..._United_States
Again, I am not saying that blacks haven't committed more crime than whites in recent years. My argument is that blacks are not prone to or have a natural inclination to commit crime. Blacks are not naturally more criminal than any other race. Again, history proves this.

Quote:
Is cannibalism a crime in Africa now or do they still gnaw on human flesh in a tribal setting in some parts? Or is it New Guinea? That cultural definition of crime is confusing. /s
Now I'm yawning.

Quote:
Me not agreeing with your opinions doesn't make your opinions a fact.
Correct. Facts are facts regardless if you agree. Progress... I like it.

Quote:
You don't understand:
"In Rensselaer County, minorities were 14 percent of the population, but 32 percent of arrests and 54 percent of those in prison. In Troy, minorities were 30 percent of the population, 52 percent of arrests."
https://www.google.com/amp/www.times...es-3336738.php
Making up 48% of arrests doesn't seem at all indicative of what would be an all white, crime free Chicago.

Troy and jamestown ny are both run amok with drugs. Any city with a high drug population will have high crime.

Quote:
Fact that anybody with eyes can see.
Name some black First World countries with a welfare system.
The BPP provided welfare programs at local then national levels with relatively little funding and at the tail end of the civil rights movement. So yes, without whites, the minorities who work now would continue to work and be taxed to fund welfare programs as needed.

http://theplate.nationalgeographic.c...fast-pioneers/

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/03/...nt-programs/4/

Quote:
I didn't say only black Americans live off the government you liar. You linked a source that showed 94% of blacks are on the dole. The fact is, you didn't like that result when it was pointed out so you found another leftist rag that expanded the meaning of welfare to include social security. It fit your agenda so you're sticking with it. Fine, be the ignorant bigot. Let the readers come to their own conclusions.
K.

Old March 14th, 2017 #396
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post

We won't go into the rate of AIDS in the Black Race, but it pretty much is the same disgusting level of Negroid Infection.

Niggers are naturally malignant. In many respects ,they are far behind gorillas.

Old March 19th, 2017 #397
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC
Really A ridiculous and pointless statement. The label is given either when someone admits that they're racist or when there are no other logical explanation for their actions.
You're denying the reality of political correctness gone amok in today's society.

Do go on though. What logical explanation causes Trump to be a racist?

Quote:
Your opinion.
I asked,
"If the demographics reverse...
Do you think a white would fill the roll of Shaka Zulu in a movie to make us feel good about ourselves?"

You denied any of that is happening.
Therefore you deny that,
Blacks get positions ahead of whites by law from Affirmative Action?
Ghettos are filled with welfare blacks loitering around, doing drugs with an abundance of mostly illegitimate kids
Blacks are put into movie roles that they don't belong in like a Viking God (Avengers movie) or an 1800's government agent (Wild, Wild West) to name two examples of many.

That's not happening across the country, it's just my opinion? Pfft

Quote:
Of course you don't care to find out who Emmett Till was (I misspelled his name). But I don't care that you don't care

Emmett Till was a boy who was lynched (brutally murdered) for 'whistling' or 'cat calling' at a white woman. Beaten, hog tied, castrated, eye gouged out. You know, good ol vigilante justice.

Anyway, the murderers, I mean, vigilantes were put on trial. SURPRISE they were acquitted. Jury members openly admitted that they knew the.. er... vigilantes were guilty, but couldn't bring themselves to send white men to prison for a crime against a black person.

Oh, but wait there's more: one of the murderers got paid to either write a book or do an interview (can't remember which) detailing his crime. He waa protected by double jeopardy.

Oh wait... still more! Before she croaked, the woman that accused Till of 'insulting' her, admitted her testimony was false... decades later.

So what are these "crimes"? We're they really crimes or perceived disrespect? Was the perception of disrespect even there?

A more accurate depiction of lynching in the south:

"Perhaps not surprisingly, lynching did not become a pervasive practice in the South until after the Civil War. The passage of the fourteenth amendment to the Constitution granted blacks full rights of citizenship, including the right to due process of law. Southern whites had been humiliated by their loss to the North, and many resented the thought that their former slaves were now on an equal footing with them (relatively speaking). Groups such as the ku klux klan and the Knights of the White Camelia attracted white Southerners who had been left destitute by the war. These groups promoted violence (sometimes indirectly) as a means of regaining white supremacy.

Part of the appeal of groups such as the Ku Klux Klan was their white supremacy focus. But these groups also played on the fears of Southern whites—that blacks would be able to compete with them for jobs, that blacks could run for political office, and even that blacks could rebel against whites. Lynchings were carried out because of these fears. Whites believed that lynchings would terrorize blacks into remaining subservient while allowing whites to regain their sense of status"
Is that supposed to make me shed a tear for blacks? That pales in comparison to what is happening today.

Tour this
https://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=178

Perhaps you should see what becomes of whites when your falsely perceived benevolent blacks rule.
"Over 70,000 whites have been murdered in South Africa since power was handed to the ANC. Over 5,000 farmers have been murdered. Many of these killings involve hideous torture. An old terrorist chant of the ANC is: “Shoot the farmer! Kill the Boer!” This song has been sung in recent times even by President Jacob Zuma."
http://americanfreepress.net/70000-w...frican-legacy/

Make note that even the president happily sings of killing whites.

Reports have shown white babies being bludgeoned or thrown into boiling oil.
http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/...nocide_TVA.pdf

Look at Zimbabwe where the government forcefully stole the white farms and handed them to blacks. Once a bread basket of Africa they now kill mice to survive now that they've killed or run off the productive whites amongst them.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-new-african-genocide/

No outrage from the press or protests in the streets or government intervention.

Quote:
You asked a question, I answered it by giving factual examples. I am not sure what you are finding to be speculation.
All of your examples have variables that can be questioned or biases that interfered with results. Nothing was proven, just suggested.

Quote:
The overall crime rate in Elmont is 32% lower than the national average.For every 100,000 people, there are 5.3 daily crimes that occur in Elmont.Elmont is safer than 37% of the cities in the United States.In Elmont you have a 1 in 52 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.The number of total year over year crimes in Elmont has increased by 1%

The overall crime rate in Friendly is 18% lower than the national average.For every 100,000 people, there are 6.39 daily crimes that occur in Friendly.Friendly is safer than 33% of the cities in the United States.In Friendly you have a 1 in 43 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.The number of total year over year crimes in Friendly has decreased by 14%

The overall crime rate in Kettering is 7% lower than the national average.For every 100,000 people, there are 7.26 daily crimes that occur in Kettering.Kettering is safer than 28% of the cities in the United States.In Kettering you have a 1 in 38 chance of becoming a victim of any crime.The number of total year over year crimes in Kettering has decreased by 14%

Hard to find crime stats on Baldwin hills that doesn't include Crenshaw. If I am able to find them, I'll post them. I didn't see it on areavibes.com
Black crime skyrockets the national average upward. The average is not considered low crime and therefore being close to average isn't low crime either. And seeing that you're pushing the residences of "upper class" blacks with those kind of rates isn't helping your case because you've been pushing the idea that only poor, drug addled, oppressed blacks run amok from the law.

Quote:
Le Sigh. I didn't say anything about you saying all blacks were criminals. However, blacks aren't anymore prone to violence than whites or any other race. History proves that.

Again, I am not saying that blacks haven't committed more crime than whites in recent years. My argument is that blacks are not prone to or have a natural inclination to commit crime. Blacks are not naturally more criminal than any other race. Again, history proves this.
The vast amount of statistical data of crime the world over shows your statement to be false. Your perception of "historical facts" is just your opinion.

Just within the span of the last few days.
http://fox17.com/news/local/police-t...-pizza-topping

A normal reaction would be to point out the discrepancy and the potential for a discount or free pizza would have been in order. But no, they decided to shoot the place up in a rage.

https://nypost.com/2017/03/17/brute-...-meal/?ref=yfp

Not only did the two blacks that he offered to help with paying for their food beat him but ...
"Molohon, ... [was] additionally targeted by two more men who ran inside the Flatbush fried-chicken restaurant and jumped into the melee.

After his attackers fled, a fifth man entered the eatery and emptied the victim’s front pockets before taking off, according to police."

The white gets beat and robbed by five mostly unrelated blacks inside a restaurant with plenty of witnesses. Evidently two were offended at the offer, did they politely turn him down? No. Did the other two just feel like beating a handicapped white because it looked fun? Apparently so. Did the last black rob him because you don't let an opportunity go to waste? Looks like it.

None cared about video surveillance or witnesses, they just acted on impulse unable to control themselves.

http://www.kmov.com/story/34704398/p...oes-at-walmart

"The suspect is described as a black man, about 45 to 55 years old, with balding hair and eyeglasses." Urinating on children's shoes and walking out.

Examples abound on the Internet. Just imagine the amount of antisocial behavior that doesn't make it into the news.

Quote:
Now I'm yawning.
TXC - "I base my generalizations on the majority. Black crime in the U.S. has been an issue for a few decades. White crime in the U.S. has been an issue for a few centuries. Difference is: whites have th privilege of deciding when they want to consider something a crime."

You made the attempt to excuse a portion of black crime on the premise that it's only a crime because whites consider it a crime. The standards for a crime should be universal at this point.

I guess you think the New Guineans should still be allowed to eat the dead. What other "crimes" should blacks be able to carry out without white interference due to the white interpretation of what is a crime?

Quote:
Correct. Facts are facts regardless if you agree. Progress... I like it.
Let's see how well you follow through.

Quote:
Making up 48% of arrests doesn't seem at all indicative of what would be an all white, crime free Chicago.

Troy and jamestown ny are both run amok with drugs. Any city with a high drug population will have high crime.
It's not a drug problem but a high propensity for criminal activity by blacks problem.

Using illegal drugs is a crime. Poor blacks use drugs and commit other crimes as well. Everybody avoids the black ghetto. The rural areas of the Appalachian mountains are tourist destinations.

Quote:
The BPP provided welfare programs at local then national levels with relatively little funding and at the tail end of the civil rights movement. So yes, without whites, the minorities who work now would continue to work and be taxed to fund welfare programs as needed.

http://theplate.nationalgeographic.c...fast-pioneers/

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/03/...nt-programs/4/
That's the best you could come up with, that the Black Panthers, with funding, arranged a soup line for a short time?
The denial is strong with you.

Old March 24th, 2017 #398
TXC

Only a couple things I want to touch on. Really, I don't care about Will Smith playing in Wild Wild West etc etc...

Quote:

Is that supposed to make me shed a tear for blacks? That pales in comparison to what is happening today.

Tour this
https://vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=178

Perhaps you should see what becomes of whites when your falsely perceived benevolent blacks rule.
"Over 70,000 whites have been murdered in South Africa since power was handed to the ANC. Over 5,000 farmers have been murdered. Many of these killings involve hideous torture. An old terrorist chant of the ANC is: “Shoot the farmer! Kill the Boer!” This song has been sung in recent times even by President Jacob Zuma."
http://americanfreepress.net/70000-w...frican-legacy/

Make note that even the president happily sings of killing whites.

Reports have shown white babies being bludgeoned or thrown into boiling oil.
http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/...nocide_TVA.pdf

Look at Zimbabwe where the government forcefully stole the white farms and handed them to blacks. Once a bread basket of Africa they now kill mice to survive now that they've killed or run off the productive whites amongst them.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-new-african-genocide/

No outrage from the press or protests in the streets or government intervention.
I'm not well versed in what us going on in other countries, so really no use of going back and forth with you there. However, I did take a gander at your first link and I found this response in the comments:

"White Genocide, fact or fiction?

20 May 2013, 20:00
“Almost 70 000 White People have been murdered by Blacks since 1994!” this is what activist Sunette Bridges Tweeted on Jan 13 2013.
This caused quite a remarkable online spat between Bridges and several other Tweeters, including Afrikaans singer Bouwer Bosch, who questioned her astonishing statistics. http://sondag.co.za/face-te-klap/
If 70 000 whites were murdered by blacks since 1994, it could have indeed been close to a genocide. For a time period of 19 years such a figure leads to an astonishingly high number of 80/100 000 white people murdered by blacks people yearly. (10.6 whites per day!)
Bridges is but one of the dozens of people who have been distributing their own statistics and Fear mongering, especially aimed at an International audience.
No wonder these armchair activists gets upset when their exaggerated statistics gets debunked.
A letter in the PE Herald confronted the issue of white “extermination” and concluded that no such thing exists. http://www.peherald.com/news/article/15058,causing quite an outrage amongst extremists.
Bridges and others have published various articles in which they stated the number 70 000 (murdered since 1994), but since the twitter spat Bridges mysteriously edited that figure, without making a public apology or ever admitting she was wrong.
However, if you search the internet you will find this figure of 70 000 being quoted everywhere. Bridges herself comments on a Rapport article on 30 December 2012, “Waarvan PRAAT jy? Is byna 70 000 blankes vermoor aan die hand van Swart mense ‘n mite?”http://www.rapport.co.za/Weekliks/Nu...n-reg-20121229
After many people tried to illustrate the flaws in the 10.6 whites murdered per day theory, Bridges and other “Death counters” suddenly started with more accurate research: In her recent blog posting http://sunettebridges.co.za/a-year-f...-south-africa/ A year from Hell, Bridges now comes clean with a more accurate figure, and strangely enough, it does correspond with previous research done into “white murders”:
169 murders in 365 days.
If you do a quick calculation, you will discover that this brings the murder rate to 0.46 whites killed every day. This equates to 3.6/100 000 whites murdered -per year.
A far cry from the 17/100 000 on the African Continent as a whole.
It is also less than the world average murder rate of 6.9/100 000.
It is almost similar to the rate of murder in Europe of 3.5/100 000 yearly.
List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
– As clearly illustrated the issue of White Genocide does not have any merit.
Our whole country is a target, and we must find our collective voice and inclusive solutions.
Comparing this to the rate of murder in our Country which is currently around 31.8/100 000, one can clearly conclude what others have been saying.

By far the likeliest victims of murder in this country will be the black population. In fact, if you do the calculation, only slightly more than 1% of all murders in South Africa are “black on white murder”.

Take into account that the white population is 8.9% of the total South African population. To conclude:

– Whites are 8.9 times less likely to be murdered than black people in this country.
– There is no way that a white genocide can be proven based on current statistics, and also the recent revelation that the 70 000 murdered since 1994, was a baseless rumour.
– We have a serious problem in South Africa, and I believe that one murder is one murder too many. Our black population suffers much more than whites do.
– If we stand together as South Africans, and stand up against this atrocious rate of murder against all our people, and not make it a “race exclusive” issue, we will be able to probably achieve more in combatting crime"

Looks like fake news.

I am very well versed on what goes in this country. Everything done to whites in this country pales in comparison to what whites have done to minorities. A few blacks jumping a white person is disgusting, but an entire community of blacks being attacked (over 300 were killed as reported by Red Cross and final report) because of a black man tripping in an elevator... Insane:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

AN entire black community burned to the ground because of an adulturous white woman's lie... disgusting is not even the word:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre

I could go on. Whites have a history of violent crime in this country. You are in no position to suggest that any other race has a natural inclination to crime.

Quote:
All of your examples have variables that can be questioned or biases that interfered with results. Nothing was proven, just suggested.
You want me to provide statistics? Just ask.
Quote:

That's the best you could come up with, that the Black Panthers, with funding, arranged a soup line for a short time?
The denial is strong with you.
With very little funding - meaning they do not have the option of forcing everyone to pay into these programs through taxation- the BPP organized free breakfast, free health clinics, free dental clinics, transportation and various programs for students, transportation and various programs for seniors, and free medical response.

If the BPP, a "radical group" with little funding, was able to organize and provide these services, I have no doubt that minorities would continue welfare programs through taxation of working people.

Old March 25th, 2017 #399
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Only a couple things I want to touch on. Really, I don't care about Will Smith playing in Wild Wild West etc etc...

I'm not well versed in what us going on in other countries, so really no use of going back and forth with you there. However, I did take a gander at your first link and I found this response in the comments:

"White Genocide, fact or fiction?

20 May 2013, 20:00
“Almost 70 000 White People have been murdered by Blacks since 1994!” this is what activist Sunette Bridges Tweeted on Jan 13 2013.
This caused quite a remarkable online spat between Bridges and several other Tweeters, including Afrikaans singer Bouwer Bosch, who questioned her astonishing statistics. http://sondag.co.za/face-te-klap/
If 70 000 whites were murdered by blacks since 1994, it could have indeed been close to a genocide. For a time period of 19 years such a figure leads to an astonishingly high number of 80/100 000 white people murdered by blacks people yearly. (10.6 whites per day!)
Bridges is but one of the dozens of people who have been distributing their own statistics and Fear mongering, especially aimed at an International audience.
No wonder these armchair activists gets upset when their exaggerated statistics gets debunked.
A letter in the PE Herald confronted the issue of white “extermination” and concluded that no such thing exists. http://www.peherald.com/news/article/15058,causing quite an outrage amongst extremists.
Bridges and others have published various articles in which they stated the number 70 000 (murdered since 1994), but since the twitter spat Bridges mysteriously edited that figure, without making a public apology or ever admitting she was wrong.
However, if you search the internet you will find this figure of 70 000 being quoted everywhere. Bridges herself comments on a Rapport article on 30 December 2012, “Waarvan PRAAT jy? Is byna 70 000 blankes vermoor aan die hand van Swart mense ‘n mite?”http://www.rapport.co.za/Weekliks/Nu...n-reg-20121229
After many people tried to illustrate the flaws in the 10.6 whites murdered per day theory, Bridges and other “Death counters” suddenly started with more accurate research: In her recent blog posting http://sunettebridges.co.za/a-year-f...-south-africa/ A year from Hell, Bridges now comes clean with a more accurate figure, and strangely enough, it does correspond with previous research done into “white murders”:
169 murders in 365 days.
If you do a quick calculation, you will discover that this brings the murder rate to 0.46 whites killed every day. This equates to 3.6/100 000 whites murdered -per year.
A far cry from the 17/100 000 on the African Continent as a whole.
It is also less than the world average murder rate of 6.9/100 000.
It is almost similar to the rate of murder in Europe of 3.5/100 000 yearly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate – As clearly illustrated the issue of White Genocide does not have any merit.
Our whole country is a target, and we must find our collective voice and inclusive solutions.
Comparing this to the rate of murder in our Country which is currently around 31.8/100 000, one can clearly conclude what others have been saying.

By far the likeliest victims of murder in this country will be the black population. In fact, if you do the calculation, only slightly more than 1% of all murders in South Africa are “black on white murder”.

Take into account that the white population is 8.9% of the total South African population. To conclude:

– Whites are 8.9 times less likely to be murdered than black people in this country.
– There is no way that a white genocide can be proven based on current statistics, and also the recent revelation that the 70 000 murdered since 1994, was a baseless rumour.
– We have a serious problem in South Africa, and I believe that one murder is one murder too many. Our black population suffers much more than whites do.
– If we stand together as South Africans, and stand up against this atrocious rate of murder against all our people, and not make it a “race exclusive” issue, we will be able to probably achieve more in combatting crime"

Looks like fake news.

I am very well versed on what goes in this country. Everything done to whites in this country pales in comparison to what whites have done to minorities. A few blacks jumping a white person is disgusting, but an entire community of blacks being attacked (over 300 were killed as reported by Red Cross and final report) because of a black man tripping in an elevator... Insane:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

AN entire black community burned to the ground because of an adulturous white woman's lie... disgusting is not even the word:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre

I could go on. Whites have a history of violent crime in this country. You are in no position to suggest that any other race has a natural inclination to crime.

You want me to provide statistics? Just ask.

With very little funding - meaning they do not have the option of forcing everyone to pay into these programs through taxation- the BPP organized free breakfast, free health clinics, free dental clinics, transportation and various programs for students, transportation and various programs for seniors, and free medical response.

If the BPP, a "radical group" with little funding, was able to organize and provide these services, I have no doubt that minorities would continue welfare programs through taxation of working people.
Butting in again, where I am not needed. Obamacare? "Whot" men have proven themselves to be losers. They relied on White Men to move this country into 1950, and will lose every time.

White men have done NOTHING since the 40's to innovate, move, or innovate. You are the NEW losers, bragging about your grandfathers. Not impressed. My Grandfather made you rich, asshole.

Old March 26th, 2017 #400
Olaf Menes

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Lice Williams View Post

White men have done NOTHING since the 40's to innovate, move, or innovate.
You must be high as fuck.......You don't even realize you printed the same word twice in a 4 word statement....

Do you even realize you quoted TXCTARD? Your only sock puppet friend here?

And as far as innovation since the 40's? Ya, because WHITE PEOPLE put men on the moon, Advanced medicine to the point of even prolonging the Negro's typically short lifespan, and the invention of the world wide web, you know, the media platform you use to come and spew your typical festering oral bowel movements here!

But then again, you are free to go back to Africa, and live in your cow shit and stick hut, and bang on a hollow log to make your music!

Thread