VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2013 #3741
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Trusting Your Hitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
How the f**k could anyone, anywhere, anytime "trust their hit man???"
As best as I can tell, you have to have more on your hitman than he has on you.

Old July 10th, 2013 #3742
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Latest Propaganda Begging Bowl Video (TFW)

This introductory propaganda video is very well done. You get the full 2 1/2 hour long DVD if you donate $25 to the Steele gang. It contains the usual mix of 50% lies.

The video makes a big deal of the 17 March date in the application for a search warrant. I think that this affidavit is still sealed. This may have been an innocent error in the date. What was shown on the screen seems to be similar to the affidavit for arrest warrant dated 11 June, 2010. It has been posted at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/arrest/procause.pdf .

Fairfax testified the Steele left two installments of silver in a desk in the garage for him. Each was about 300 ounces. He sold these two on 12 and 23 April of 2010 for a total of $2428.80+$2543.80+$1440+$2904+$374+468=$10,158.60. See http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day2.pdf , 2-444-13. This is a month after the 17 March date and does not seem to be related. It is not clear why Fairfax would have $11,000 in his pocket 6 weeks later when he was searched by the FBI. Steele sold about 3,000 ounces of silver on 21 April, 2010 for reasons which have never been explained. What he did with that $55,000 has never been revealed.

This is the first time that any of the barn recordings have been posted in public. My first impression of this fragment is that it is high quality and highly incriminating. It confirmed a portion of the transcript of the recordings that I posted a few pages back. Cyndi is trying to make a big deal of the FBI knowing that she was driving around with a pipe bomb on her truck. They would never have known that from listening to the recordings. Steele discusses a hypothetical car bomb triggering uninsured motorist coverage. Since Fairfax never told them that he had installed the pipe bomb, they would have had no way of knowing that.

Old July 10th, 2013 #3743
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Snow Job for the Sheeple (TFW)

The former cop audio expert Dennis Walsh made quite a fool of himself just before trial at the hearing on the recordings. The prosecutor caught him copying 90% of his report verbatum from Papcun's report.

He starts his smoke and mirrors at 7:17 in the begging bowl video. His talk about electrostatic events and electrostatic transients is laughable. No electronic expert uses such terms. The simple term 'transient' would be used. He talks of transients in the region where there is no speech. Transients caused by editing would be in the region where there is maximum speech.

He gives the example of a transient at 11:59. That waveform is a fake generated by computer. The below photo is a combination of his waveform and a real waveform from the USAA recording at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/usaa/waveform.jpg . I did a screen capture from my Windows Media audio using the scope visualization. That real waveform is below Walsh's fake waveform. You can see that the diagonal lines are not straight and have high frequency fuzz.

The audio at the 2:00 point matches up with the transcript posted and is better quality than I expected. What little was there sounded authentic to me. Perhaps the Steele camp will post it all and let the listener decide whether it has been faked.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 11th, 2013 #3744
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Only an insanity defense will work.
Are you a lawyer yourself, or do you have a knowledge of the law beyond 'it stands to reason' and 'some bloke at the pub told me'?

Also: how can you be so sure about this? Only an insanity defence will work - what precedent do you have from past, similar cases, which makes you so sure of what will happen in the future in a court of law? The law isn't based on the opinion of random 'experts' on the Internet, it's primarily based on precedent. Where's the precedent for your sense of surety here?

You sound like an ambulance-chasing shyster, a legal vulture. 'Listen to me and you'll definitely get a result!' is bullshit, a promise that unscrupulous people make to the desperate and stupid in order to take advantage of them.

Old July 11th, 2013 #3745
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Are you a lawyer yourself, or do you have a knowledge of the law beyond 'it stands to reason' and 'some bloke at the pub told me'?

Also: how can you be so sure about this? Only an insanity defence will work - what precedent do you have from past, similar cases, which makes you so sure of what will happen in the future in a court of law? The law isn't based on the opinion of random 'experts' on the Internet, it's primarily based on precedent. Where's the precedent for your sense of surety here?

You sound like an ambulance-chasing shyster, a legal vulture. 'Listen to me and you'll definitely get a result!' is bullshit, a promise that unscrupulous people make to the desperate and stupid in order to take advantage of them.
His first step would surely be to get Steele or his family to actually give him the time of day, never mind authority to speak or act for them.

Old July 11th, 2013 #3746
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Race Traitor Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
His first step would surely be to get Steele or his family to actually give him the time of day, never mind authority to speak or act for them.
You are confused. Cyndi is a self professed gold digger who WANTS her husband locked up in prison. She is using him as a cash cow in conjunction with her lawyer Hoyt. Steele is crazy enough to have thought at one time that she believed that he was framed. In the meantime he seems to have withdrawn from all contact with the outside world.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 11th, 2013 #3747
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are confused.
Not at all. I understand very clearly what's going on.

Quote:
Cyndi is a self professed gold digger
"self professed" means to have openly admitted something. I wasn't aware Cyndi had admitted any such thing.

Quote:
who WANTS her husband locked up in prison.
You have no proof of that. Just because she won't buy your wacky, invented diagnosis that has no basis in medical fact and which in fact has been proved not to exist by two separate scientific studies doesn't mean she wants him in prison. It's more likely to mean she wants a realistic defence, not one invented from internet grievances.

Quote:

She is using him as a cash cow in conjunction with her lawyer Hoyt.
Serious accusation to make with no proof at all.
Quote:
Steele is crazy enough to have thought at one time that she believed that he was framed.
He isn't crazy at all, though, as the post arrest videos of him speaking prove without any shadow of a doubt. Perhaps he was framed. Perhaps he wasn't. He's certainly not medically insane though, as you well know.

Quote:
In the meantime he seems to have withdrawn from all contact with the outside world.
You mean he won't have anything to do with the backstabbers who have been frantically smearing him since the police car door first slammed shut? More proof that he is entirely sane.

Old July 12th, 2013 #3748
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default KXLY-TV on Steele's Appeal

This is the reporter who conducted the last interview with Steele in Moscow just before he was sentenced. She was not interested in the obvious fact that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat. She didn't know all of the tough questions to ask. My emails on that subject were not returned. She also got the sentence wrong. It is 50 years not 60 years.

Quote:
http://www.kxly.com/news/north-idaho...1/-/index.html

Steele takes appeal to court of public opinion
Author: Melissa Luck, KXLY4 Executive Producer , melissal @ kxly.com
Published On: Jul 05 2013 06:25:34 PM PDT

A disgraced North Idaho attorney convicted of trying to hire his handyman to kill his wife is making a multimedia play to prove his innocence.

Edgar Steele is appealing the conviction that sent him to prison for 60 years but he wants the court of public opinion to weigh in first.

This week a video showed up in the mail at the KXLY 4 News studios and at other media outlets across our region. The video is called "Witness to the persecution: The plot to silence Edgar Steele."

In it, Steele offers multiple explanations for his innocence, mainly, though, that the government conspired and set him up because of his past representation of fringe groups like the Aryan Nations.

Steele was accused of paying a handyman, Larry Fairfax, to kill Steele's wife; a pipe bomb was even found under Cyndi Steele's car.

Cyndi Steele, the producer of the video, is standing by her husband as he's now in federal prison.

The video is mostly clips from an exclusive interview KXLY 4 Executive Producer Melissa Luck did with Steele in 2011 when he told Luck this conspiracy against him went all the way to the top of our government.

Luck: "This would take a lot of resources. What makes you so important to them that they would do this?"

Steele: "I've asked that question myself repeatedly. I didn't think I was very important. But they've been taking out the leaders of what we call The Movement in America for years, and they're almost all gone now, either in prison or dead. Now, they're down to the second-tier guys and I'm one of those guys."

Steele is serving his sentence at the Victorville Federal Corrections Center in California. Next week an appeals court will hear oral arguments in his case.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 12th, 2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 12th, 2013 #3749
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
This is the reporter who conducted the last interview with Steele in Moscow just before he was sentenced. She was not interested in the obvious fact that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat. [/url]
How bizarre! You'd think she'd jump at the chance to paint a prominent WN as insane - most lefties and antis are obsessed with doing that.

Perhaps she realises there is no evidence at all for it and, despite the obvious attraction in the agenda to paint prominent WNs as insane, realises she'll just make herself look crazy if she prints such nonsense. The bonus points from the few initial believers would soon be outweighed as people realised there was an agenda at play and began to question everything else she said.

Old July 12th, 2013 #3750
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Judenpresse Reporters

Quote:
How bizarre! You'd think she'd jump at the chance to paint a prominent WN as insane - most lefties and antis are obsessed with doing that.

Perhaps she realises there is no evidence at all for it and, despite the obvious attraction in the agenda to paint prominent WNs as insane, realises she'll just make herself look crazy if she prints such nonsense. The bonus points from the few initial believers would soon be outweighed as people realised there was an agenda at play and began to question everything else she said.
I sent my motion proving that Steele was crazy to all the reporters of the Judenpresse. Megan Cunff replied but was not able to follow it. The Judenpresse wants to portray Steele as a cold blooded wife killer instead of a poor crazy man who doesn't even realize that he is crazy. This makes the entire coverage of the Judenpresse look quite silly. It is also very embarrassing to the government who know that Steele is crazy and are covering it up.

Old July 13th, 2013 #3751
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I sent my motion proving that Steele was crazy to all the reporters of the Judenpresse. Megan Cunff replied but was not able to follow it. The Judenpresse wants to portray Steele as a cold blooded wife killer instead of a poor crazy man who doesn't even realize that he is crazy. This makes the entire coverage of the Judenpresse look quite silly. It is also very embarrassing to the government who know that Steele is crazy and are covering it up.
Unfortunately your motion proves nothing of the sort so it's unsurprising that they are unable to follow it. It's based on a diagnosis that has no medical basis in fact. Nonsense, in other words. The MSM isn't known for its attention to detail but even they draw the line at peddling the shite you're trying to sell.

It is more in the interests of the MSM and government to present WN as nutcases than it is to portray them as would-be killers. If they had been able to portray him as insane, they could have locked him away forever because they could have claimed that he was still not "cured".

Old July 14th, 2013 #3752
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Appeal Oral Arguments

Here is a little bit of what went on at oral arguments from Latebloomer's silly website. It contains the usual dose of lies mixed in with irrelevant truths. Steele is now portrayed as investigating overpriced chocolates, flowers and English lessons. He has admitted in his steamy love letters that he bought Tatyana some English lessons. The chocolates and flowers are a new twist. The story from Steele's jailhouse rants was that he was investigating the swindle of an Illinois client out of $4,000.

The business of the jet fuel on George AFB is repeated again. Those jet fuel plumes are 2,000 feet below ground and are totally harmless to the inmates. Cyndi used this to falsely beg for money because the prison water was contaminated. The prison uses the same water as the City of Victorville does and it does not come from underground sources.

Latebloomer failed to mention that he knew about McAllister's bankruptcy 37 days before trial. I say that the Steele gang knew everything about McAllister's problems because he was picked as a throwaway lawyer who would work cheap. The object of the game was to rake in a lot of loot from Steele's deluded supporters and for Cyndi to pocket most of it.

It is indeed possible to beat up on McAllister because he is in Federal prison and cannot defend himself. His trial performance is irrelevant however. Another trial will result in exactly the same verdict unless the obvious insanity defense is used.

Quote:
First Appeal hearing, July 8, 2013
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/824...2013/#more-824

2013 JULY 13
by admin
(From: Edgar Steele Defense Fund Board)

Monday morning, July 8, 2013, a three judge Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals panel considered the direct appeal of political prisoner Edgar Steele’s May 2011 conviction and his 50 year prison sentence. The only point discussed was whether Steele’s attorney, Robert McAllister was grossly ineffective in defending the murder-for-hire charges against him and, if so, at what point in the proceedings his attorney’s misconduct should be, or should have been scrutinized.

The debate between Edgar Steele’s appellate attorney, Dennis Riordan of San Francisco and the three Ninth Circuit judges, centered upon whether Edgar should be sent back to the trial judge, B. Lynn Winmill, for an immediate evidentiary hearing, to be conducted like a mini trial, to decide if enough damage was done to Edgar’s defense by McAllister to warrant a new trial.

In a 2011 new trial motion seeking reversal of the Steele conviction, it had been shown that Mr. McAllister was ineffective and had an irreconcilable conflict of interest. A few days after the new trial motion was denied, the worst possible conflict of interest was revealed demonstrating that McAllister had good reason to protect himself from prosecution for his own federal felony-crimes while, at the same time, supposedly defending Steele. This would have been a tough choice even for an honest attorney, which it turned out was not a good description of McAllister who declared bankruptcy in March 2011 just before Steele’s trial and was disbarred in Colorado for misuse of client funds a few days after the Steele trial. The Government issued the indictment of McAllister in July 2011, but kept it secret from the public and Mr. Steele until seven (7) days after Steele’s new trial motion was denied and Steele’s 50 year sentence was pronounced in November 2011.

Eventually, Mr. McAllister was convicted for financial crimes and was sent to prison to serve a six (6) year sentence, which proves that McAllister had something to fear from his own prosecution and why he needed to curry favor with the U.S. Government to get a better deal for himself. Unfortunately, in getting that better deal, attorney McAllister “sold out” Edgar Steele in order to secure favorable treatment for himself, pretending to defend Mr. Steele, but offering none of the evidence proving Steele’s innocence. What was not presented, argued, or even mentioned at the appeal hearing was the fact that the U.S. Government created an irreconcilable conflict of interest for itself by prosecuting Mr. McAllister simultaneously as it was prosecuting his client, Mr. Steele.

The Ninth Circuit Court should have considered that the proper remedy was for the U.S. Government to have notified the trial court and Mr. Steele that it was prosecuting Mr. McAllister which would have allowed Steele to hire replacement counsel. At the same time, attorney McAllister had a duty to notify his client that he was being prosecuted and that he was in the midst of disbarment proceedings in Colorado. Neither of these notifications were given to Mr. Steele who then became the victim of government deception, thus denying him the opportunity to present a defense because his attorney was being prosecuted by the same federal government.

On the day of the appellate argument, July 8th, Edgar Steele’s family released a DVD to the media proving that the charges by the government against Mr. Steele had been falsified to persecute him for his exercise of free speech. Edgar Steele, who had always been outspoken while defending the politically incorrect throughout his career as an American lawyer, often said things that offended the corrupt elements in the U.S. Government and its supporters. The DVD presents many of the facts that McAllister should have offered and which an attorney free of conflict would have offered in Steele’s defense.

Shortly before his arrest on June 11, 2010, Steele discovered that a U.S. based company employing elderly women in Florida was answering the emails and phone calls of lonely American men seeking the companionship of young, beautiful foreign women. What Ed found was that American men were paying an extremely high price for chocolates, flowers and English lessons, all of these orders being processed right here in the ‘good ole USA’. Unsuspecting “lonely hearts clubbers” believed they were in actual contact with 18 to 25 year-old sexy women whose revealing photographs were displayed on various overseas websites. Edgar Steele had stated that he would write a book exposing this fraud, which was costing some Americans their life savings when they sent air fare to supposedly transport these women to America. The thought of being exposed was too much for the corrupt government officials who protect this human-trafficking business, so they decided to silence Ed with phony charges of murder-for-hire.

From a distance, it appears that the same group that threatened to murder Edgar Steele and his family in early 2002-03 for his defense of the Aryan Nation (see the DVD for playback of the hate-death messages) was behind Edgar’s fraudulent prosecution that began with a pipe bomb attached to the motor vehicle of his wife, Cyndi Steele, in June 2010. The party who attached the bomb was US Government confidential informant, Larry Fairfax. Fairfax was charged with a minor offense, “constructing a firearm without a license” and he was released after less than two years in prison. This same device was described at Steele’s trial as “the most lethal pipe bomb ever seen” by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

At the Appellate Court hearing, the judges’ only concern was whether the problem was a trial court error: not immediately considering the question of ineffectiveness of counsel immediately after the McAllister Indictment came to light, and whether the case should be sent back for a review hearing now, or whether Steele must wait possibly two more years before the misconduct can be reviewed at a further appellate proceeding known as a “Writ of Habeas Corpus” pursuant to 28 USC 2255.

Appellate attorney Riordan said that it was clear to him that the appellate judges realized the issue of the district court denying Steele a hearing on his original post trial motion was very significant, not only for his case, but in terms of the impact such a ruling would have in “future matters as well.” He also predicted that: “Because of the significance of the issue and the attention the judges gave the appeal, I think it will be several months before we receive a decision.”

Edgar Steele awaits the decision on this appeal in US Bureau of Prisons facility at Victorville, California, a high security facility and the place of last resort for inmates who murder other inmates. Victorville is also the place where the U.S. Government dumped millions of gallons of jet fuel and other toxic waste in the late 1960s as it abandoned the first jet Air Force base created after WWII. One consequence of exposure to such toxic waste is Astrocytoma, a cancer condition that promotes the growth of tumors on the spinal cord and brain. With no known cure, Astrocytoma results in an extremely painful death sentence to its victims.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 14th, 2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 14th, 2013 #3753
Hadding

Quote:
It is indeed possible to beat up on McAllister because he is in Federal prison and cannot defend himself. His trial performance is irrelevant however. Another trial will result in exactly the same verdict unless the obvious insanity defense is used.
I wonder how many defense lawyers they went through in order to find two who were willing to pretend that Steele's frame-up story had any chance of prevailing in court. I wonder if any of those that declined to take the case explained that such a defense had no chance of succeeding.

Old July 15th, 2013 #3754
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele Exposes Government Chocolate Scam (TFW)

We finally find out what made the government come after Steele with this horrific plot. High level U.S. government personnel were involved in a chocolate scam. Steele was about to expose them and they hatched this plot to stop him. Fairfax had stolen $45,000 worth of silver from Steele and tried to blow him up with a pipe bomb to cover up his crime. When the pipe bomb didn't go off he went to the FBI. They faked the recordings to get Steele arrested and stop his exposure of the chocolate scam.

The Steele cheerleaders should finally be able to admit that he is crazier than a shit house rat. His wife is just as crazy if she thinks that anyone will believe this story. In fairness to Steele, he didn't cook up this particular swindle of White Nationalism. This swindle was concocted by his race traitor self professed gold digger wife.

Quote:
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/824...2013/#more-824
First Appeal hearing, July 8, 2013

2013 JULY 13
by admin
(From: Edgar Steele Defense Fund Board)
Shortly before his arrest on June 11, 2010, Steele discovered that a U.S. based company employing elderly women in Florida was answering the emails and phone calls of lonely American men seeking the companionship of young, beautiful foreign women. What Ed found was that American men were paying an extremely high price for chocolates, flowers and English lessons, all of these orders being processed right here in the ‘good ole USA’. Unsuspecting “lonely hearts clubbers” believed they were in actual contact with 18 to 25 year-old sexy women whose revealing photographs were displayed on various overseas websites. Edgar Steele had stated that he would write a book exposing this fraud, which was costing some Americans their life savings when they sent air fare to supposedly transport these women to America. The thought of being exposed was too much for the corrupt government officials who protect this human-trafficking business, so they decided to silence Ed with phony charges of murder-for-hire.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 15th, 2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: typo

Old July 15th, 2013 #3755
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
We finally find out what made the government come after Steele with this horrific plot. High level U.S. government personnel were involved in a chocolate scam. Steele was about to expose them and they hatched this plot to stop him. Fairfax had stolen $45,000 worth of silver from Steele and tried to blow him up with a pipe bomb to cover up his crime. When the pipe bomb didn't go off he went to the FBI. They faked the recordings to get Steele arrested and stop his exposure of the chocolate scam.

The Steele cheerleaders should finally be able to admit that he is crazier than a shit house rat. His wife is just as crazy if she thinks that anyone will believe this story. In fairness to Steele, he didn't cook up this particular swindle of White Nationalism. This swindle was concocted by his race traitor self professed gold digging wife.
You've been at the Rules for Radicals again, haven't you?

It's entirely feasible that overpriced chocolates and other gifts are part of a bride/foreign visa scam. Persuading people to part with cash is the staple of the scamster and if the overpriced gift orders were processed in the US then it would have been interesting to know what companies were involved and if they were aware of it.

The site isn't saying the chocolates are the be all and end all of the bride scam, merely a small component. But you knew that, didn't you?

Old July 16th, 2013 #3756
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Business Opportunity

Quote:
You've been at the Rules for Radicals again, haven't you?

It's entirely feasible that overpriced chocolates and other gifts are part of a bride/foreign visa scam. Persuading people to part with cash is the staple of the scamster and if the overpriced gift orders were processed in the US then it would have been interesting to know what companies were involved and if they were aware of it.

The site isn't saying the chocolates are the be all and end all of the bride scam, merely a small component. But you knew that, didn't you?
I see a real business opportunity here with your Florida swampland theme park, my bridge and those elderly women working on the bride scam. You can't get the business without my bridge. Those women are flush with money from lonely American men and will snap up those Steele Went Crazy tshirts. We've got to work together.

Old July 17th, 2013 #3757
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Prosecutor Listens to Cyndi's Interviews (TFW)

I missed this in the trial testimony. Cyndi may be forgetting that the prosecutor is listening to all of her interviews when she lies and begs for money. Most of the prominent White Nationalist internet broadcasters are mentioned by name. Keep in mind that your posts are likely being read by the U.S. Attorney in this case. Steele's scum bag lawyer did make an objection half way through the testimony and it was sustained. Many of his objections were sustained and the judge usually gave the appearance of fairness.

I say that Cyndi and the government are part of a professional wrestling match. She gets to keep the loot and the government gets to keep the glory. Steele is the one who loses.

Cyndi hit the nail on the head with this quote. She is getting every bit of loot out of this mess that she can. She needs a new Sugar Daddy.

Quote:
My dream is done as of June 11th, no matter what.
Cyndi is being questioned at trial by Prosecutor Traci Wheelan.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day4.pdf
4-783-13

Q. Mrs. Steele, have you conducted any interviews in this case?
A. Yes.
Q. Do you recall having talked to Jamie Kelso, Michael Collins Piper, David Gahary, Pastor Dan, and Jeff Rense (phonetic)?
A. I don't remember Pastor Dan, but probably, yes.
Q. I'd like to direct your attention to an interview you did with David Gahary of the "American Free Press" this last spring. Do you recall that interview?
A. I have made a lot of interviews. I can't recall that one in particular.
Q. Do you recall during any of the interviews, then, saying that your husband talked about this exact scenario?
A. I could have said that.
Q. Your husband believed he was going to be set up by the United States, didn't he?
A. He believed that people were coming after him and eventually would come after him, yes.
Q. He had been telling you that for quite some years, hadn't he?
A. We had discussed it, yes.
Q. He had convinced you of that?
A. I know that he was always afraid of it. I'm not sure he convinced me of it because I didn't really believe -- I -- my way of thinking, I believe good in all people, so I had a hard time believing it, but I knew he did.
Q. So he was setting up his defense even then?
A. No.

MR. McALLISTER: I object, Judge. That is totally argumentative, and this witness couldn't answer it anyway.
THE COURT: Rephrase, Counsel. I'm going to sustain the objection.
MS. WHELAN: Thank you, Your Honor.

MY MS. WHELAN:
Q. Ma'am, was your husband particularly fond of the TV show or movie "Mission Impossible"?
A. I'm sure he liked it. It wasn't one that we -- I don't even recall us ever watching it.
Q. Did you hear him mention "Mission Impossible" during the phone call with you and your son on June 13th?
A. He mentioned that word a lot, yes.
Q. Did he fancy himself to be as important as the characters in that movie or TV show?
A. No.
Q. That he felt -- did you hear him say he felt it was a "Mission Impossible" attempt to get him?
A. I've heard him say that, yes.
Q. Mrs. Steele, you have not worked outside the home very much, have you?
A. No, because the ranch was my work, and so that was at home.
Q. Yesterday I believe you said that your husband was the primary breadwinner. Is that the -- or "money bringer," is that the term you used?
A. Yes.
Q. And you said that in relation to why you had asked him for alimony; is that correct?
A. Yes.
Q. Do you recall saying yesterday that the ranch and the horses are your dream?
A. Yes. It's my dream, but my husband and I worked on it together.
Q. If your husband is convicted and in custody, there is nobody to pay for your dream, is there?
A. My dream is done as of June 11th, no matter what.

Old July 17th, 2013 #3758
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Full Moon Heart Surgery Benefits (TFW)

Steele is a walking medical curiosity. As far as I can tell, he is the only patient to survive a ruptured aorta for an hour before surgery. We now find out that his aorta blew out on the wrong phase of the moon for best results. His surgery was on 21 November, 2009. The new moon was on 16 November, see http://aa.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/aa_m...r=2009&ZZZ=END . You read it first here on VNN Forum, not the Judenpresse. Let's see Bev, our self professed medical expert, refute this scholarly study.

Quote:

http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/Health-...7/16/id/515387

Heart Surgery During Full Moon is More Successful: Study
Tuesday, 16 Jul 2013 04:35 PM
By Nick Tate

Surprising new research has found that heart patients who have particular types of surgery during a waning full moon have higher survival odds and spend less time in the hospital.

Medical investigators at Rhode Island Hospital have determined the lunar cycle can influence cardiac-surgery success, particularly for patients undergoing a procedure known as aortic dissection.

The finding, contained in a new study published online in the journal Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, suggests heart patients might at least try to schedule their surgery around the phases of the moon to reduce their odds of death and boost their recovery.

"While there has been previous research of seasonal impacts on cardiovascular disease, there has not been any data about the effect of the lunar cycles on cardiac cases, until now," said Frank Sellke, M.D., chief of cardiothoracic surgery and co-director of the Cardiovascular Institute at Rhode Island, The Miriam and Newport hospitals.

"We focused the study on patients having aortic dissection and found that the odds of dying following this procedure were greatly reduced during the waning full moon, and that length of stay was also reduced during the full moon."

For the research, investigators examined the relationship of lunar cycles and seasonal variation on two types of surgical groups — those undergoing repair of ascending aortic dissection those having aortic dissection and either aortic valve surgery, coronary bypass surgery, or both.

The results showed patients who underwent aortic dissection performed during the full moon phase had a significantly shorter length of stay than two other moon phases —10 days for the full moon cycle vs. 14 days for the other phases.

The researchers offered no explanation for their findings, but suggested they are worth considering when scheduling surgery for some heart patients.

"Can we always plan for such procedures to be performed around lunar cycles? Of course not," Sellke said. "But better understanding the effects of the environment — including seasonal and lunar cycles — on our health can help us to better understand these rhythms, and ultimately provide better care for our patients."

Old July 17th, 2013 #3759
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Clots from Aneurysms before Rupture (TFW)

Steele's aneurysm was an ascending aneurysm unlike the abdominal one shown below. It was FAR less survivable. As far as I know, Steele is the only such survivor for a rupture occurring an hour before surgery. You can see the clots which have formed in the one below which had not ruptured. Most aneurysms take a year after they start to form before they rupture. During that time clots may form and travel to the brain in cases like Steele's. His mental functions are likely to have been damaged for some time before his aorta blew up.

Quote:

http://jetpropulsion.co.uk/vascular-...c-aneurysm-aaa
Abdominal aortic aneurysms are a bit like a silent time-bomb waiting to go off, if it does, the mortality is about 90%; if you’re lucky enough to reach hospital your chances of survival are about 50-60%. Below is what a ruptured aneurysm looks like during an emergency op to repair it. You can clearly see the where the blood has leaked out from the aorta. They are often much worse than this with much of the patient’s blood volume in the wrong place.

(photo courtesy of St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 17th, 2013 at 01:25 PM. Reason: typo

Old July 17th, 2013 #3760
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Gerry Spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I wonder how many defense lawyers they went through in order to find two who were willing to pretend that Steele's frame-up story had any chance of prevailing in court. I wonder if any of those that declined to take the case explained that such a defense had no chance of succeeding.
The Steele gang has claimed that Gerry Spence declined to take the case. He would have been 81 years old at the time. He successfully defended Randy Weaver and got the FBI to pay over $3 million for entrapping him. Of course, the Steele gang are known to be infamous liars.

McAllister was not admitted to practice in the Idaho Federal courts and was given special permission for this one trial. Amendola was the main attorney in theory since he was already admitted to practice. Amendola turned on McAllister and blamed him for the disaster. I say that this was prearranged just like a professional wrestling match. Steele thought that it was a real wrestling match. He didn't realize that the gang knew that he was not framed. He also didn't realize that he was the cash cow for everybody.

The first seven minutes of part 2 is a duplicate of part 1. ROTFLMAO alert at 11:00 for weeping lawyers.

Spence discusses his role in the Randy Weaver case.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 17th, 2013 at 03:52 PM. Reason: added video link

Tags
edgar steele

Thread