VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 11th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Asians

Asians are a heated subject in our scene . .Some even go so far to say 'I like Asians second best to Aryans' or 'Asians are close to the West' . .

Well , let's see ..

The original Asians surely were a wild bunch . .

Nomadic steppe-riders . .

Looters

Over the course of time they became more civilised though. .

One of the things which had a pacifying effect on them was Buddhism . .

The Asians , in a way ,only developed their civilisation after the influence of buddhism . .

It had a 'civilising' effect on them . .

One Asian kingdom / settlement after the other came to pass ( all more or less modelled after the example of China . .) . .

What started like that ..

. . more or less became that . .

. . a 'state of officials' . . .

Well . .

No doubt the Asians have a high culture ( at least got one over the course of time ) and have also taken over some things from Aryans ( spirituality from ancient India and even the 'Martial Arts' phenomenon was taken over due to international exchange between them and Greeks in ancient times ( Greeks had a 'body defense'-cult ) ) . .

Yet . .

They are still different from us . .

Supposed 'positive' Asian ideals are always held up . .

Historically the Asiatic species is one of the biggest opponents of Aryan mankind. .

They may have 'learned' over the course of time and even became more peaceful but . .

May I remind you that there even was a time when they were called 'yellow devils' . .?

May I remind you that there was a time when almost all of Asia embraced the ideal of Communism / Bolshevism . .?

May I remind you how many Aryans over the course of time died at the hands of Asiatics . .?

Think twice ..

These people are not 'close to the West' . .

Just reminding people of the negative stuff about Asians . .

Do not 'look up to them' . .

AND . . a theory which I do not wish to leave unmentioned here . .

There is the 'dual seedline' racial theology theory around . .

According to it , Adam and Eve had offspring conceived by 'the serpent' , the biblical serpent ( Cain , who according to some source was not the offspring of Adam ) . . The theory goes on that Adam and Eve were the ancestors of the Aryan race solely and that other races are 'serpent seed' , such as Asians ..

Well..

It is not my desire to push any religious dogma onto anyone here ( I myself was a 'Christian Identity'-subscriber for some time yet , not anymore . .) but . .

Asians the 'sons of the serpent' . .?

Hmmmm . .

- - -

Do not 'look up to them'

Thread