Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2004 #21
Exterminance
Canadian WN

I have an archived collection of Kosher certification symbols which I will eventually be uploading to a website. However, I've spotted one symbol at work which I'm not sure of. It's a V in a circle, on a bucket of Fleischmann's Yeast. Is a V in a circle another Kosher symbol?

I have never seen this symbol anywhere except on this yeast.

[Edit: Attached is a sample of barcode that indicates Israeli origin.]

Old June 12th, 2004 #22
Rob S.

Hello readers, I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been reading VNN, as well as various other websites dealing with the problem of jews, for a couple of years now. I was raised to be "jew aware" and have been so all my life.

About the kosher tax, I can't believe how many people here are failing to grasp some basic issues.

For one, it is not an issue of how much or little the individual consumer pays for the tax, but rather how much the rabbinical certification groups make on all of the products they certify.

I certainly disagree with a previous poster's estimate of 10 cents per product. That figure is absurdly high. The real cost to the consumer is probably only a small fraction of a penny. But the point is, is that when you add up all of the thousands of products that are produced and sold on a daily basis, the small amounts charged per item add up to an enourmous amount of money for these jewish groups.
That is the real issue here. It's not how little it costs the consumer, but how much the jews are making off of it as a whole. That's the essence of the scam.

Another point that hasn't been made in this discussion is that the vast majority of consumers are totally unaware that this kosher "tax" even exists - and therein lies the biggest lie, namely, the lie that kosher certification will increase a product's sales. How can the sale of a product increase when virtually no one is aware that a given product has been kosher certified and labeled?
I have asked approximately 15-20 acquaintances (they're average folks, not jew-aware) whether they know what these various labels on food products mean and I have yet to find someone who does.

All of these points are addressed by Professor Prytulak at his Ukrainian Archive website at http://www.ukar.org/index.html, the link that was given in some earlier post in this discussion.

Another argument the jews like to make in regard to this issue, is that it is not only kosher-observant jews that buy kosher certified products, but also other groups who sometimes practice similar food restrictions, such as Muslims.
Well, that particular argument might gain some validity the day that Muslims and such start their own certification companies. As yet, I only see the jew as having the audacity to impose fees upon every consumer in order to satisfy the requirements of his so-called religion. (Requirements that are observed by only a tiny fraction of jews, I might add.)

Last year, I had an email exchange with James Ennes. He is the author of the book _Assault on the Liberty_, which tells of his experience in the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty spy ship.
We got to talking about the kosher fees and he wrote that when he was a young man (back in the 1940's or thereabouts) he worked in his father's business. His father ran a food manufacturing plant for a major company, I forget the name of it. He said he remembers that a rabbi would come to the plant periodically and simply pick up a fat check from his father. The rabbi did nothing in regard to inspecting the plant or anything like that. He simply picked up the check.
Mr. Ennes wrote that when his father complained to his superiors at the company and told them that he no longer intended to pay the rabbi, he was told to continue the payments and that this is part of the cost of conducting business.
Mr. Ennes wrote that he and his father had always assumed that this was isolated case.

Last edited by Rob S.; June 12th, 2004 at 03:56 PM.

Old July 11th, 2004 #23
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Last year, I had an email exchange with James Ennes. He is the author of the book _Assault on the Liberty_, which tells of his experience in the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty spy ship.
We got to talking about the kosher fees and he wrote that when he was a young man (back in the 1940's or thereabouts) he worked in his father's business. His father ran a food manufacturing plant for a major company, I forget the name of it. He said he remembers that a rabbi would come to the plant periodically and simply pick up a fat check from his father. The rabbi did nothing in regard to inspecting the plant or anything like that. He simply picked up the check.
Mr. Ennes wrote that when his father complained to his superiors at the company and told them that he no longer intended to pay the rabbi, he was told to continue the payments and that this is part of the cost of conducting business.
Mr. Ennes wrote that he and his father had always assumed that this was isolated case.
He should have beaten the rabbi's ass in and kept the money!!!

Old July 11th, 2004 #24
Whirlwind

The kosher tax is relabeled extortion. RICO Act should apply. Rabbinical councils as Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations! Natural, except they own the courts.
And how does that happen? Everyone jokes about getting a jew lawyer. Where do they think judges come from? The lawyer pool. Nice place to go fishing for judges, eh?
Maybe the first question you should ask a lawyer is "what church do you go to?" Non-jews may not be as effective. You may actually have to have a case. But if enough people mention a preference for gentile representation, the partnerships will have to get some on staff to control market share.
Beautiful dream. But the alternative, for now, "vote the bums out", will not work.
Now, back to those rabbis and their extortion racket.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #25
VLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glex
Simple. I’ll give you the example of products “not tested on animals.” A company can decide to either get a certification that they are not tested on animals, or not. It’s a decision they make.

If they decide not to get so certified, they may lose customers that do care about animal testing. Customers that don’t care, still won’t care. The company loses (some) sales.

If they do decide to get so certified, customers that do care about animal testing can now buy their product. They may even stop buying a competing product, based on that fact. And the extra penny or two it costs isn’t a deterrent at all to them. Consumers that don’t care, still don’t care. The extra penny or two will probably not change anyone’s buying decision, and if it does, the new customers more than offset it.

So you see? Kosher certification is no different than “Not tested on animals”. Yet I don’t see any thread about how that is adding to the cost of your products.
the cost of the product is irrelevant it's the profits that jewish groups make and where that money ends up.

The proportion of customers who care about their food being kosher or know what those K or OU symbols mean is probably low, lower than what the jewish groups claim. But once a large company decides to certify their product all its suppliers must too so they all have to pay jews.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21467

Majority of US Food Ingredients Now Kosher, Study Shows
http://web.archive.org/web/200401020...2/061702.htm#3
Quote:
Shaule Wassertheil, who is representing IMC [the publisher of trade magazine KOSHER Today] here, said that "no food ingredient manufacturer can hope to sell to the large food manufactures if their products are not kosher certified."
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/070701.mp3

Old February 2nd, 2006 #26
Abzug Hoffman

If people REALLY wanted kosher, they would advertise kosher like "Lemon-scented!". Instead they try to hide kosher as much as possible, except on pickles, for some reason.

Oh, wait a minute, I'm behind the times, now there are Hebrew National Kosher Hot Dogs and maybe something else. I did hear a young, liberal Christian family bragging about their kosher hot dogs last summer. I'll never buy Hebrew National Kosher Hot Dogs, so I'll never know if they are better than ordinary hot dogs.

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; February 2nd, 2006 at 08:06 AM.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #27
Abzug Hoffman

I know VM is a Kosher symbol. I certain product I buy used to have a glitzy gold VM sticker on the bottom. Now it has a tacky black and white VM sticker that looks utilititarian "Army Issue". I don't know if the company is just on the downslide or if they are trying to fool people that this is some kind of government inspection label.

They told me the sticker was called a "Vot" or something like that.

I have also heard some one working at this business say "Let's make sure we're kosher when the Rabbi gets here". Kosher ratings are a scam on all levels.

Edit: Here's a page with kosher signs, including V for Vaad, it seems.
http://www.yrm.org/koshersymbols.htm

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; February 2nd, 2006 at 08:40 AM.

Old February 4th, 2006 #28
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

The opinion that we should have to pay ANY amount of money to jews is lunacy.

Quote:
The rabbi basically told me that at the size of my company, it wouldn’t make much sense. Although, when I asked, he told me that big companies like Nabisco, etc, pay about 10 million a year. He told me that certifications last as long as the process is the same. If they change ingredients, machines, processes or whatever, the rabbis come back out.
I think that this is untrue. A friend of mine works at a seasonal food plant, and rabbis come in there to do their kosher-thing EVERY season. Has anyone failed to view Understanding Anti-Semitism:Why do some people dislike Jews? We have kosher steel, kosher cleaning products, kosher aluminum foil...who eats those items? Its more ripping-off-the-gentiles from the jews!

I think I am going to confront every jew I see about this kosher tax, and demand justification for why we non-jews have to pay for it. I am curious to see their reaction.

Last edited by Quietus; February 4th, 2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: I forgot that I was posting in the Civil Forum, and had to edit my post to be in compliance with the rules.

Old August 10th, 2009 #29
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus View Post
The opinion that we should have to pay ANY amount of money to jews is lunacy.

I think that this is untrue. A friend of mine works at a seasonal food plant, and rabbis come in there to do their kosher-thing EVERY season. Has anyone failed to view Understanding Anti-Semitism:Why do some people dislike Jews? We have kosher steel, kosher cleaning products, kosher aluminum foil...who eats those items? Its more ripping-off-the-gentiles from the jews!

I think I am going to confront every jew I see about this kosher tax, and demand justification for why we non-jews have to pay for it. I am curious to see their reaction.
Time to expose the talmudic sheenies for what they are--robbers and shylocks!

Thread