Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2019 #121
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Most of the awesome Eurodance hit songs came from Germany, Holland, Sweden and Italy, but Eastern Europeans managed to produce some pretty good stuff too. Here's I Love The Night by the Polish group Afterlife 07:

Old November 5th, 2019 #123
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Tomasz Winnicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Of course, most C64 games, especially the graphics, were pure crap, and we all dropped them like a bad habit when the infinitely superior Nintendo appeared on the market
I never played the C64 version, but I think the developers of Turrican did an admirable job on the game. I was surprised they've managed to pull off such quality soundtrack together with multi layer scrolling in that fly up level.

This is my preferred techno. It's good upbeat exercise/workout music.

Old November 6th, 2019 #124
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
I never played the C64 version, but I think the developers of Turrican did an admirable job on the game. I was surprised they've managed to pull off such quality soundtrack together with multi layer scrolling in that fly up level.

TURRICAN (C64 - FULL GAME + SPEECH INTRO)
Well, yes, there were some good C64 games, but most of them were crap. I should know since I owned hundreds of them. (Like I said in one of my previous posts, I got them when I bought a used Commodore at a good price.)

One C64 game that was especially popular among my classmates was strip poker with Samantha Fox (remember her, folks?). My friends would come over and we would play the game against the computer, and if we won, Miss Fox would show us her large breasts. This is what it looked like:

Quote:
Samantha Fox Strip Poker is a 1986 erotic video game developed by Software Communications and published by Martech Games. It was published on the Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC, BBC Micro, MSX, and ZX Spectrum.
()
The game was one of the first erotic video games to include a real human being. It is part of a theme of erotic games where players complete difficult tasks and are rewarded with nudity.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Fox_Strip_Poker

Yes, I realize how pathetic this is, but what can I say? We were kids, and it was the 80s.

Quote:
The top best dance techno trance songs
Good stuff. Thanks for posting it.

Old November 6th, 2019 #125
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Heres an a capella version of the awesome tune from Metal Man's stage in Mega Man 2:

I cant believe how talented this guy is.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #127
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
The top best dance techno trance songs
One of the songs in that Youtube video is God Is A Girl. That’s a pretty good song, but I have to ask… If God is a girl, then why do periods exist?

Ouch. Checkmate, feminists.

I’m just joking. And yes, it was a stupid joke.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #128
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Here’s a remix of Richi M’s 12th Planet (although the original is still better, in my opinion):

Old 4 Weeks Ago #129
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I really have to stress that a lot of the songs that I've posted in this thread are amazing and memorable Eurodance/trance/techno masterpieces that I and everyone else listened to throughout the 1990s, all over Europe (you could go from country to country and hear the same songs played everywhere), but for some inexplicable reason Americans didn't afford these fantastic songs and their talented composers and performers the respect and popularity that they so obviously deserved.
Regarding the bolded part: that changed (somewhat) in 1999 when Eiffel 65s megahit Blue (Da Ba Dee) took the world including the US by storm, but I say: too little, too late.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #132
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Russian Eurodance Christmas song:

This fantastic song and video really managed to capture the spirit of Eurodance. This is what its all about, folks.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #134
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Tomasz Winnicki

Quote:
I don't know what's wrong with these people. Perhaps they don't recognize good music because their brains have been damaged by the fluoride that the jew-controlled US authorities put in the water?
Right... I was going to comment about your remark on fluoride before, but it kind of flew out of my head. Some searches I did recently refreshed the memory. Anyway, I and some other people in London Ontario have been raising little hell to get that shit out of our city water. At public debates vast majority of the citizens were highly against water fluoridation. We had an actual professional toxicologist Dr. Paul Connett give speeches and present data. But still the dumb shit leftist city council voted to keep it in. I remember some dumb bitch at one debate bitching about equity n' shit as a reason to keep fluoridating... because those poor poor people can't afford a toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste (which is actually cheaper than the cleaner ingredients non-fluoridated toothpaste brands). Dumb shit 'white' leftists... I blame them far more than any JEW.

From google search "do animals synthesize fluorine": Fluorine has no known metabolic role in mammals; a few plants and sea sponges synthesize organofluorine poisons (most often monofluoroacetates) that help deter predation.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #135
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Tomasz Winnicki

More C64 and Amiga techno tunes.

C64 Last Ninja II. Has over one hour of soundtracks from the game. I skip to the coolest track.

And here is the more advanced Amiga version. Years back I loaded this track into Protracker, I remember that the composer used pure sine wave, square wave and triangle wave as instruments. Very clever.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #136
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

I'm glad to hear that youre speaking out against water fluoridation, Tom. It's an important matter that has been discussed before here on VNN. And thanks for those nice ninja tunes that bring back a lot of good memories.

I'll post some of Masterboy's best Eurodance songs tomorrow.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #137
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

I'll start with my favorite Masterboy tune:

More to come tomorrow.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #138
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Masterboy is a German Eurodance project best known in Europe for the hits "Feel the Heat of the Night," "Anybody", "I Got to Give It Up", "Generation of Love", "Everybody Needs Somebody" and "Is This the Love."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterboy

Thread