Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Smile Some aryan hot ass bitches for Jeff Smither to fantasize about . .

Jeff ,

. . . you know I'm always glad to help you. . .

We recently had a thread about you coming to senses with your fascination for the Moranbong . . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552022

Hope yer doin' well with your getting disaccustomed to them. . .

Well , let me introduce you to some of Germany's finest selection of sexy-ass bitches you may keep fantasizing 'bout , friend . . .

Exhibit No. 1 . . .


Ana-Marija Sokolovic

Little data : "Call-girl" , not what you understand under the expression yet moderator for German call-in TV . . .

Further data . . German of Balkan-Croatian ancestry , hailing from Stuttgart . . .

Hubba hubba , what a hotty , aye ?!









( hope the vid is available in your country )



Yer welcome . . .

Exhibit No.2 . . .


Isabella Mller-Reinhardt

Data . . Originally hailing from Munich , Germany , she has roots going back to Madrid . . TV journalist with a faible for German soccer.



( again , sincerely hope you get the vid . . . .)

As it happens a German soccer-player once played a prank on this bitch , covering her in champagne.

If you get the vid , don't think any contestant participating for a "Miss Wet T-Shirt-contest" ever looked that good as did Germany's No. 1 football-brat . . .



Heehee

These are the brats to fantasize about , pal . . . .

Probably in a way not even North Korea's own Kim-Jong Un's finest selection of party brats could ever contrive , aye ? ?


( did I mention I hope certain vids are available where u live? )
 
Old November 12th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Smile

Jeff ,

yours truly Coldy checking in with another chick . . .

At your service . .

Whaddya think about Linda Perry ?


Telling tales out of school I'm going to go into the lion's den and say that she comes close to my personal ideal of a chick . . .

A total cutie , a certain . . . ahemm . . .'temper' and big dreamy eyes . . .




. . . apart from that she is very keen on "going out for a drink" . .


Another attribute I adore in a female ( hey , why do you think I married my wife ? . . .) . . . Even females can be your 'beer-buddies' sometimes . . .

Oh , and before somebody else points to it , I know that Linda is a lesbian yet given she wasn't into screwing other chicks I'd certainly like to have some fun w/ this bitch . . .


. . . nothing beats the accoustic version of this song . .


lol

That's how it often is . .all good chicks are either taken or . . .ahemmm . ."from the other side of the pond" . . .

But then . .her ass is in Hollywood so I suppose I would never have gotten close to her anyway . .
 
Old November 12th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Jeff ,

in case you are a sucker for nordic chicks ( these Moranbong truly seem to have a spell on you . . . ) . . . get a load of this . . .


Britt Ekland

A total nordic hottie. . .

The blood of the Vikings flows in her ( and , NO , Afrocentrists , the Vikings were NOT black https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551728 , lol , this claim still cracks me up . . . )

I would like to raise some mead-horns with this nordic shieldmaiden . . .




 
Old November 13th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Jeff ,

I almost forget to make you aware of two things . .

First , this thread is not meant to make a fool of you ( i. e. that I want to "parade" you in any way . . .) , I'm quite a compassionate person you know and TBH this topic really has a hit on me . . .

Second , feel free to post in this thread , it is not mean to be some kind of screening of hot brats only

Add / give your own opinions ?

ANYTHING which draws your attention away from the Moranbong.

It pains my heart you being under their spell.

 
Old November 13th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Jeff ,

I almost forget to make you aware of two things . .

First , this thread is not meant to make a fool of you ( i. e. that I want to "parade" you in any way . . .) , I'm quite a compassionate person you know and TBH this topic really has a hit on me . . .

Second , feel free to post in this thread , it is not mean to be some kind of screening of hot brats only

Add / give your own opinions ?

ANYTHING which draws your attention away from the Moranbong.

It pains my heart you being under their spell.

You ever see the imposter in Jew York City? Funny how many of the Kwans think it's really him. That stupid to think a Supreme Leader, The Marshal would just be walking around like that.

You think I'm under the spell a few cute chinks?

 
Old November 13th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
You ever see the imposter in Jew York City?
. . . I think many people are familiar with him . .

Quote:
Funny how many of the Kwans think it's really him.
The fact that Asians tend to look alike sure is useful to the impostor . .

Quote:
That stupid to think a Supreme Leader, The Marshal would just be walking around like that.
How come you always refer to Kim Jong-Un as 'The Marshal' ?

Or , in this case , even as 'Supreme Leader' ?

Does your fascination for North Korean stuff, in the end ,truly run deeper than just the Moranbong ?

Quote:
You think I'm under the spell a few cute chinks?
TBH I cannot explain to myself why anybody would have a fetish for uniform-fetishistic gook commie broads except for being 'under a spell'. .



. . I'm willing to break that spell . . .



There's only one 'Glorious Leader' !
Blasphemer !!!

Wtf is this guy thinking?!




There can be only one ! !

. . what an impostor . . . . .


- - - -

^ ^ ^ sarcasm . . .
 
Old November 13th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . . I think many people are familiar with him . .



The fact that Asians tend to look alike sure is useful to the impostor . .



How come you always refer to Kim Jong-Un as 'The Marshal' ?

Or , in this case , even as 'Supreme Leader' ?

Does your fascination for North Korean stuff, in the end ,truly run deeper than just the Moranbong ?



TBH I cannot explain to myself why anybody would have a fetish for uniform-fetishistic gook commie broads except for being 'under a spell'. .


Kaa singing the Trust in me song

. . I'm willing to break that spell . . .

Gandalf frees Theoden




There's only one 'Glorious Leader' !
Blasphemer !!!

Wtf is this guy thinking?!




There can be only one ! !

. . what an impostor . . . . .

Imposter (Snow) - Jim Carrey

- - - -

^ ^ ^ sarcasm . . .

I was calling him The Supreme Leader and Marshal because that is his official title. Rodman also calls him simply The Marshal. Here is the official DPRK website with all his titles.

Like I said catchy tunes and SOME just some of the Moranbong chicks look cute like that Jo Kuk-hyang I mentioned. Not being under a spell but simply slim, brunette girls wearing a cute hat and slim legs.

I mean, these are not spics. Don't they look like in good shape?

Here is a link to the official DPRK government website explaining his titles. President Chump calls him Chairman btw.

http://www.naenara.com.kp/en/politics/?leader3+1


 
Old November 13th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Jeff ,

below probably the best selection of Aryan hot ass brats I could find ( all drawn together in one clip )

Nancy Sinatra w / her 'gang' of 'bad-ass bitches'




Even though Nancy agewise could be your gandma ( vintage '40 ( https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=21 ) , gotta admit she was a hot brat , at least in her youth . . .


Even though she is in retirement age now she sure has a 'wild past'. .

You only live once I suppose . . I mean . . twice . .


 
Old November 13th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Jeff . .

. . . how 'bout an Aryan chick with 'class' ?

Annie Lennox . . .


She is some kind of a 'drama queen' , I admit , but a very 'classy' one . . .

lol

She may be a bit 'old-fashioned' and TBH some of her lyrics are a bit pathetic ( in fact I think they would make good material for a Shakespeare novel . . .) but she sure has 'style' . .





Fantasize about Aryan chicks and , dare I say , please stop posting this Moranbong stuff . . .

People like her.

It was a pleasure introducing you to her . . .

One of Scotland's finest . .


 
Old November 14th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Jeff , even though it bugs me that you seem to be a sucker for that one Moranbong broad ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...12#post2256512 ) I have to say that , even though you have a crush on a brat from another race , it could have been worse . . Gotta admit . .

As you yourself once said , Koreans are among the most 'light-skined' Asians . . the further south one goes in East Asia , the 'darker' the people get , naturally . . Which is due to the influence of the coloured people of South Asia who lived there a long time ago . . Of which the Aborigines and coloured South Sea peoples living 'south of there' are descendants . .




. . .


Japanese


Chinese


Thai


Filipino . .


You might have developed a fetish for something other than Korean . .

Let's say for Indians . . Present day Indians , that is . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551261

I. e. people who look like this . .


Now , even though their features still 'quite Aryan' ( in contrast to the skull shape of naturally coloured races . .) they are merely a shadow ( oh the irony in using the word 'shadow' for a people which became 'darker' due to miscegenation ) of their ancestors. .

The irony is that the same I have written above abouth the south of Asia is also true for the peoples of the Indian subcontinent ( already wrote about that in the thread linked to above . .) . . So , you see , the 'original' dark-skinned people of South Asia had an effect on both the Aryans of India and the Asiatics settling there. . .

The irony is that many people , faced with an Indian of today, think that India has always been like that , i. e. mixed-race . .

Wrong . .

 
Old November 14th, 2018 #11
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Jeff , even though it bugs me that you seem to be a sucker for that one Moranbong broad ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...12#post2256512 ) I have to say that , even though you have a crush on a brat from another race , it could have been worse . . Gotta admit . .

As you yourself once said , Koreans are among the most 'light-skined' Asians . . the further south one goes in East Asia , the 'darker' the people get , naturally . . Which is due to the influence of the coloured people of South Asia who lived there a long time ago . . Of which the Aborigines and coloured South Sea peoples living 'south of there' are descendants . .




. . .


Japanese


Chinese


Thai


Filipino . .


You might have developed a fetish for something other than Korean . .

Let's say for Indians . . Present day Indians , that is . . https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551261

I. e. people who look like this . .


Now , even though their features still 'quite Aryan' ( in contrast to the skull shape of naturally coloured races . .) they are merely a shadow ( oh the irony in using the word 'shadow' for a people which became 'darker' due to miscegenation ) of their ancestors. .

The irony is that the same I have written above abouth the south of Asia is also true for the peoples of the Indian subcontinent ( already wrote about that in the thread linked to above . .) . . So , you see , the 'original' dark-skinned people of South Asia had an effect on both the Aryans of India and the Asiatics settling there. . .

The irony is that many people , faced with an Indian of today, think that India has always been like that , i. e. mixed-race . .

Wrong . .

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time pt9 (of9)
Well, a couple others on here also say Jo Kuk-hyang is attractive. I also think Kim Sol-mi is pretty as well.



and Choe Jong-im as well.

 
Old November 15th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Jeff . . .

Just wondering . . how's your getting disaccustomed to the Moranbong going lately?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...42#post2256342
 
Old November 15th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Jeff . . .

Just wondering . . how's your getting disaccustomed to the Moranbong going lately?

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...42#post2256342
Nothing has changed much. I've never really been obsessed with them. I just have a crush on some of them and I'm a fan. Anything wrong with being a fan of a music group?

Do you think it's okay if I emailed North Korea asking for an autograph? They have a state ran official website based in North Korea. Would that alert the NSA though and ZOG to spy on me?
 
Old November 16th, 2018 #14
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Nothing has changed much. I've never really been obsessed with them. I just have a crush on some of them and I'm a fan.
Hmm . .I truly wonder myself what to make of this . .

Quote:
Anything wrong with being a fan of a music group?
Nope . .

I just find it alarming that you are so into people of another race . .

No offense but I'd go so far as to compare that to the situation of a confused teen who is into some groid because of some R 'n B , Soul song on MTV. .

Quote:
Do you think it's okay if I emailed North Korea asking for an autograph? They have a state ran official website based in North Korea. Would that alert the NSA though and ZOG to spy on me?
Does your fascination for them truly run so deep ?

Last edited by ColdFire; November 16th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
 
Old November 16th, 2018 #15
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Hmm . .I truly wonder myself what to make of this . .



Nope . .

I just find it alarming that you are so into people of another race . .

No offense but I'd go so far as to compare that to the situation of a confused teen who ins into some groid because of some R 'n B , Soul song on MTV. .



Does your fascination for them truly run so deep ?
Just Moranbong girls basically. They have white skin.
 
Old October 14th, 2019 #16
Jack Dillenburger
American bad ass
 
Jack Dillenburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 126
Jack Dillenburger
Talking

Heehee, classic thread.....

Thanks for linking to this on my comment in the questions for smither thread

If smither didn't change his ways even though of all the hot females you posted then his diagnosis might have run deeper than one would think
 
Old October 14th, 2019 #17
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 2,076
ColdFire
Talking Jack is back . . but not in black, lol !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Heehee, classic thread.....
Thank you

Quote:
Thanks for linking to this on my comment in the questions for smither thread

If smither didn't change his ways even though of all the hot females you posted then his diagnosis might have run deeper than one would think
. . . which feeds my theory that he was somewhat under a spell.


. . who could still hold to gooks with all the aryan broads I carefully chose for that thread ?

 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.
Page generated in 0.14185 seconds.