VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 15th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Bands / acts you think have 'right-wing tendencies'

. . it takes a lot of guts nowadays to openly declare oneself 'right-wing' in the music-world . .

Yet I think there might be cryptos . . more than one might think . .

Even bands / acts with huge success.

Some of their style may indicate this . .

- - -

Slayer - prominent trash-metal band . .

Once did a song called 'Angel Of Death' about the alledged holocaust containing the line 'destroying , without mercy . . to benefit the aryan race' . . In addition they have a band fan club set up calling itself 'Slaytanic Wehrmacht' . . Hmmmm . .

- - -

Rammstein - prominent band of the German genre 'Neue Deutsche Härte' . . From the beginning this band was suspected to be right-wing because of the 'teutonic strong-man'-image this band held up , because of lyrics which can be understood ambiguously and because of their whole style . . They constantly denied being 'right-wingers' yet they once even did a cover of Depeche Mode's 'Stripped' which contained material from Leni Riefenstahl's 'Triumph Of The Will' . .

Hmm . .

- - -

Böhse Onkelz - German rock band , once openly right-wing , now supposedly not anymore but still a cult-band for right-wingers and they never really distanced themselves from their past.

- - -

Manowar - famous US metal band , images full of Nordic mythology and even non-apologetic for it. They brought that stuff into the metal-scene and to this day do songs called 'Sons Of Odin' etc . . .

- - -

. . which bands / acts do you think have right-wing tendencies ?

Old October 16th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

I heard this guy is a republican. Me, not so much.

Old October 16th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I heard this guy is a republican. Me, not so much.

Alice Cooper & The Muppets - "Welcome To My Nightmare"
. . Cooper is a republican ?!!

. . . I thought he was degenerate enough to be a communist.

- - - -

By the way ,I'm not American but I wouldn't be a RepubliCUNT either . Nor a DEMON-RAT ( democrat ).

. . there is no real difference . .

Old October 16th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . Cooper is a republican ?!!

. . . I thought he was degenerate enough to be a communist.

THE ONLY GOOD COMMUNIST IS A DEAD COMMUNIST---Homefront intro

- - - -

By the way ,I'm not American but I wouldn't be a RepubliCUNT either . Nor a DEMON-RAT ( democrat ).

. . there is no real difference . .

I voted Ralph Nader that year.

"Throughout his career, Cooper's philosophy regarding politics is that politics should not be mixed with rock music. Cooper has usually kept his political views to himself, and in 2010 said, "I am extremely non-political. I go out of my way to be non-political. I'm probably the biggest moderate you know. When John Lennon and Harry Nilsson used to argue politics, I was sitting right in the middle of them, and I was the guy who was going 'I don't care.' When my parents would start talking politics, I would go in my room and put on the Rolling Stones or the Who as long as I could avoid politics. And I still feel that way."

On occasion he has spoken out against musicians who promote or opine on politics; for example, in the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, he told the Canadian Press that the rock stars campaigning for and touring on behalf of Democratic candidate John Kerry were committing "treason against rock n' roll". He added, upon seeing a list of musicians who supported Kerry, "If I wasn't already a Bush supporter, I would have immediately switched. Linda Ronstadt? Don Henley? Geez, that's a good reason right there to vote for Bush."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Cooper

Last edited by Gladiatrix; October 16th, 2019 at 04:44 AM.

Old October 16th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:

"Throughout his career, Cooper's philosophy regarding politics is that politics should not be mixed with rock music. Cooper has usually kept his political views to himself, and in 2010 said, "I am extremely non-political. I go out of my way to be non-political. I'm probably the biggest moderate you know. When John Lennon and Harry Nilsson used to argue politics, I was sitting right in the middle of them, and I was the guy who was going 'I don't care.' When my parents would start talking politics, I would go in my room and put on the Rolling Stones or the Who as long as I could avoid politics. And I still feel that way."

On occasion he has spoken out against musicians who promote or opine on politics; for example, in the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, he told the Canadian Press that the rock stars campaigning for and touring on behalf of Democratic candidate John Kerry were committing "treason against rock n' roll". He added, upon seeing a list of musicians who supported Kerry, "If I wasn't already a Bush supporter, I would have immediately switched. Linda Ronstadt? Don Henley? Geez, that's a good reason right there to vote for Bush."

Quote:
"If I wasn't already a Bush supporter . . ."

. . this idiot voted Bush ? ?

. . "We're not worthy . ." indeed . .

- - -

https://bushflash.tobisworld.ch/liberation.html

( you need flash player for this video )

- - -

On a side note . . the worst song the guy ever made . .

Old April 2nd, 2020 #6
jimpickens

Sodom seems pretty right wing if you listen to their song M-16.

Old May 29th, 2020 #7
GermanAmerican

Eric Clapton, who said that he does not wants non-whites in the UK and that Enoch Powell was a brave man.

Old May 29th, 2020 #8
GermanAmerican

Woodpecker

Rammstein are apolitical but still it's great how they refused to play with that "Rock gegen Rechts" bullcrap, just like Heino.

Old May 31st, 2020 #9
GermanAmerican

Quote:

I'll agree when he says that rock'n'roll and politics shouldn't mix, at least for some part, because most of em are pretty lefty, BUT I wish that those few conservatives would also show some conservativism like Ted Nugent did in a few of his songs such as "Stand". And no, I still can't like Alice Cooper. Why does he say he was a Christian, but dress like a vampire?

Old June 2nd, 2020 #10
England V ZOG

I read recently that Rod Stewart said nonwhites should be sent back to their country of origin in the mid 70s

It is odd that if true this is never brought up , unlike Clapton's views

And Morrissey of course is now seen as anti multikulti
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Thread