VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default James Bond

- - -

. . what is 'James Bond' ?

. . why is this fiction so popular . . ?

- - -

The roots of James Bond . .

Ian Fleming, the creator of James Bond, was a british intelligence official, especially during the time of World War 2.

He once said , on his creation , James Bond , that it was a fiction out for adventure.

Concerning the content of the James Bond stories . . Bond is alledgedly a Western agent out to save the world and his country . .

The first Bond stories had Communism as an enemy.

I think one might say : James Bond = overdramatisation of the Cold War , at least in its early phase.

Fleming drew hard on the world-situation at that time which is probably why he got so much resonance.

Of course from an alledged 'Western' point of view.

- - -

Especially the movies made Bond into an alledged 'super-hero' out to save the world , mostly from 'megalomanic criminals' . .

Gotta say . .that picture of secret-service people is very irrealistic.

Apart from claims that they really are on the pay-list of the NWO and working for them , their life is much less adventurous than the alledged Bond.

But . . you know . ."if it sells".

- - - -

A while ago I did a thread here about the state being glorified in media . .
Well , the Bond-stories glorify the secret-services ( even though under the surface at least everybody knows that the Bond-fiction is overhyped ) . .

But . . let's look at the Bond-fiction.

The movies are more prominent than the books.

Often , even in the movies , the bad guys are communists and / or terrorists.

Sometimes even people from specific ethnic backgrounds , blacks , Latin-Americans , for example.

The Bond-fiction alledgedly paints a (((pro-Western)) picture of the world , Bond being an extravagant millionaire , out to destroy terrorists.

Weird , the whole Bond-stuff , gotta say.

- - -

My personal critique . . Fleming it would appear also was so drawn into the diffuse picture the NWO makes people believe ( they always control both sides . .) . .

. .so he made up some fiction about an alledged 'Western agent' into adventure.

He also once admitted that he saw a bit of the fictitious Bond in himself. .

So . . all in all . . Bond paints an irrealistic picture of the secret services . .

Also , he in a way represents Western decadence . .

A weird story , gotta say . .

But , you know . . part of our (((cultural heritage)))

- - -

To this day . . Bond always sells . .

Last edited by ColdFire; December 10th, 2019 at 08:35 PM.

Old February 26th, 2020 #2
Spring74

I do not like all the bond movies but the last mi I seen , the bad guy was supposedly a russian. Don't know his nationality though. He was positively gorgeous.

Old February 27th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

The Bond girl in From Russia With Love was very beautiful, although the actress, Daniela Bianchi, was Italian.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 27th, 2020 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . why is this fiction so popular . . ?
I have no idea why that mediocre, infantile movie franchise is still so popular.

Old February 28th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I have no idea why that mediocre, infantile movie franchise is still so popular.
There was a time years ago when I liked the films, but now I see James Bond as a womanizing, ridiculous cartoon character who works for ZOG. I'd rather see the "bad guys" win, which of course they never do. Bond's creator Ian Fleming worked for MI-6, and was no doubt a total shitbag jew-tool himself.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 28th, 2020 #6
Gladiatrix

Ian Fleming was a green nigger, but on a high level. Naval intelligence officer.

He also wrote this. It is one of my favorite childhood movies.

Old February 29th, 2020 #7
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking high level, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Ian Fleming was a green nigger, but on a high level. Naval intelligence officer.
Isn't 'military intelligence' an oxymoron like 'crash landing' ...

Old February 29th, 2020 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
There was a time years ago when I liked the films, but now I see James Bond as a womanizing, ridiculous cartoon character who works for ZOG. I'd rather see the "bad guys" win, which of course they never do. Bond's creator Ian Fleming worked for MI-6, and was no doubt a total shitbag jew-tool himself.
Well put, Ray, as always.

The overrated James Bond movies are mainly written and produced by jews. I brought it up in my thread about how jews spread race-mixing propaganda:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
We find race-mixing in the Bond movie A View to a Kill in which James Bond, played by Roger Moore, has sex with a repulsive masculine negress (played by Grace Jones) who starts out as a villain but becomes a hero when she sacrifices her own life to save innocent people (because, you know, that's exactly how negroes would act in real life. Good grief...).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_View_to_a_Kill

This movie was largely written and produced by jews, like Richard Maibaum and Herschel Saltzman a.k.a. "Harry" Saltzman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Maibaum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Saltzman

Thread