Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 31st, 2021 #181
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I have good news, everyone! I have finally decided on what the subject matter will be for the thread that will mark my 1,000th post milestone. I am sure that you will love it... unless you are an enemy of the British race, but all the sufficiently informed elements in this camp are the SCUM OF THE EARTH, utterly filthy and revolting parasites, earwigs, lice and sewer rats that deserve ruthless treatment!

Old July 31st, 2021 #182
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old August 17th, 2021 #183
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

If a Briton wants to engage in demographic warfare against the United States, Utah is the main area to target, due to that place being where the British diaspora are most prevalent. Demographic consolidation efforts will be easier.

I should have mentioned this MUCH sooner.

Old August 27th, 2021 #184
John Trent
Banned

It has come to my attention that too many Britons are emigrating from densely Briton-populated areas, spreading the British demographics out and reducing capacity for racial demographic consolidation (strength in numbers - defence against persecution, demographic warfare and extinction). This is dangerous. If Britons settle in foreign lands, their likelihood of producing British offspring decrease, especially if they do not have a preservationist mindset. In some cases, the chances of them producing British offspring are very drastically reduced. Even in the cases where Britons are produced outside of densely Briton-populated areas and outside of a preservationist environment, the offspring, being immersed the alien social and cultural environment and also being around non-British demographics, are unlikely to later go on to produce racially British offspring.This a very severe vulnerability! Countermeasures to this are required!

Last edited by John Trent; August 27th, 2021 at 01:16 PM.

Old September 19th, 2021 #185
John Trent
Banned

Due to the widespread weakening and "dumbing-down" of the populace, I wonder how many Britons even know what demographic warfare is. Hmmm.

Last edited by John Trent; September 23rd, 2021 at 04:45 AM.

Thread