Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1741
Hadding

Default Letter to Edgar J. Steele, 15 July 2010

Edgar J. Steele suffered a severe cardiac trauma in late 2009. In early 2010 he was charged with attempting to hire somebody to kill his wife and mother-in-law. The key evidence against Steele was an audio recording made by the FBI.

Steele claimed that the recording was a fraud, and that he was being framed in a "Mission Impossible, world-class operation." That is an extraordinary claim and I did not believe it. Neither did Jim Giles, who had a daily internet talkshow at the time.

Giles and I collaborated last summer in studying the Steele case. Giles conducted interviews and I wrote up the results and did research and made suggestions.

There were essentially two different, mutually exclusive approaches to the case.

The first approach was to take Steele seriously. If Steele really was being framed with a fraudulent recording then he would need a forensic audio expert to demonstrate that it was a fraud. Giles interviewed two top forensic audio experts; the name and contact information for the more experienced of the two was given to Steele in the letter below.

The second approach to the case was to try to explain why Steele would have done that of which he was accused. I discovered that after serious heart traumas and surgery, people are often not in their right minds, sometimes for a long time. Giles interviewed a forensic psychiatrist who said that an adverse effect on Steele's mind and disposition as a result of the trauma was entirely possible. Since Steele had done a number of things that suggested that he was not thinking clearly, I strongly favored this explanation, and a suggestion relating to it was included in this letter to Steele.

Jim Giles asked me to write this letter to Edgar J. Steele for him. Essentially it tells Ed Steele how he should pursue his frame-up defense if it is true (which, believe it or not, nobody else was discussing at the time, since they were preoccupied with squawking like Chicken Little that he was being railroaded and had no chance), and gently suggests that he should pursue a psychiatric defense instead if the "Mission Impossible" story is not true.

Jim Giles
Radio Free Mississippi
173 Pear Lane
Pearl, MS 39208-8749
July 15, 2010

Edgar Steele #361857
Spokane County Jail
W. 1100 Mallon
Spokane, Wash. 99260-0320

Mr. Steele:

I have been making inquiries relevant to your case and have turned up some information that may be of great use to you.

I understand that the key evidence against you consists of audio recordings, which you say have been manufactured. Recently I discussed your case with one of the leading forensic audio experts in the country, Mr. Tom Owen. Mr. Owen has worked on many prominent cases, and he has not been afraid to find that the government has at times done wrong. If in fact the recordings have been falsified, he can help you by scientifically demonstrating it to the court, even if the counterfeit is very sophisticated. Mr. Owen is one of only four or five audio experts in the country with this level of expertise. His contact information is as follows:

Tom Owen
758 S. Middlesex Ave.
P. O. Box 189
Colonia, NJ 07067

Voice: (732) 574-9672

Fax: (732) 381-4523

E-mail: [email protected]

http://www.owlinvestigations.com/

What I wish to see is the truth of the matter brought to light. If it happens to be the case that the recordings are genuine and that you did that of which you are accused, I still think you could make a credible defense based on diminished capacity, because there is a well known condition called post-operative psychosis, which is especially common as a sequel to heart surgery. If you have not had a psychiatric evaluation since the arrest, by all means, do.

If it is at all possible, I would also urge you to seek a private attorney rather than relying on the Federal Public Defender. Somebody like Jerry Spence would be ideal. Can you have your counsel seek a private attorney for you?

Do you have access to adequate funds? I have heard that your personal assets are frozen. Can you instruct your counsel to seek to have your assets unfrozen?

I would strongly advise for your sake that you make no further statements to anybody except your legal counsel about the case, and conduct all communication with the outside world through your legal counsel, including any response to this missive.

Sincerely,

Jim Giles

On May 5, 2011 Ed Steele was found guilty after a very short trial, where the defense really had no argument, since their forensic audio expert Dr. George Papcun essentially found nothing suspect about the FBI's recording. I am hoping that the sentencing will reflect some awareness that Ed Steele is not of sound mind, and I hope that on appeal he will use a psychiatric defense. I hope that some rational person will get to Steele and advise him to do that, and that his family and his friends will allow him to do that instead of continuing to insist that he was framed.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 10:31 AM.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1742
John Liberty

Quote:
On May 5, 2011 Ed Steele was found guilty after a very short trial, where the defense really had no argument, since their forensic audio expert Dr. George Papcun essentially found nothing suspect about the FBI's recording. I am hoping that the sentencing will reflect some awareness that Ed Steele is not of sound mind, and I hope that on appeal he will use a psychiatric defense. I hope that some rational person will get to Steele and advise him to do that, and that his family and his friends will allow him to do that instead of continuing to insist that he was framed. by Hadding
You guys never give up, it's like the FBI never sets up and intentionally stings somebody. This Pauly is the worst though, complaning about me because I defend Ed's story instead of buying the governments version of events. I am going to accept Ed's version now that he has offically put it in writing. If you trolls want to keep supporting the feds side, have at it. Judging by the outcome in this case, it is now getting very dangerous not to accept everything the FBI/Dept of Homeland Security/et.all shills force feed the sheeple populace daily.

Speaking of the FBI, they just finished another sting operation recently in fact, so I guess if you don't want to be next on the list (like Ed mentioned) best keep a very low profile , (unless your name is Don). This time the patsies were a couple sand niggers refugees that they let in the US awhile back.
But WN's or Muslims , they are all insurgents in the eyes of ZOG.

Quote:
Two Iraqi refugees living in Bowling Green, Ky., have been arrested and charged with violating federal terrorism laws — allegedly plotting to send missiles and other weapons to insurgents to kill American soldiers abroad.
They allegedly picked up the weapons from a storage facility in Bowling Green and delivered it to a tractor trailer in Franklin, Ky., thinking it all would be sent to insurgents, according to criminal complaints filed in U.S. District Court.
In fact, the warehouse was rented by the FBI, which also owned the truck, and the operation was part of an elaborate sting set up by a confidential informant. The weapons were all disarmed never had any chance of being shipped abroad, according to court records.
Wonder if they will get the kids glove treatment like Fairfax received?

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...ey=mod|mostcom

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1743
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Famous But Incompetent

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
You guys never give up, it's like the FBI never sets up and intentionally stings somebody. This Pauly is the worst though, complaning about me because I defend Ed's story instead of buying the governments version of events. I am going to accept Ed's version now that he has offically put it in writing. If you trolls want to keep supporting the feds side, have at it. Judging by the outcome in this case, it is now getting very dangerous not to accept everything the FBI/Dept of Homeland Security/et.all shills force feed the sheeple populace daily.

Speaking of the FBI, they just finished another sting operation recently in fact, so I guess if you don't want to be next on the list (like Ed mentioned) best keep a very low profile , (unless your name is Don). This time the patsies were a couple sand niggers refugees that they let in the US awhile back.

Any fool knows that the Famous But Incompetent can and do frame people daily. That same fool knows that they can and do entrap people daily. Any fool also knows that they can and do prosecute guilty parties daily. It is obvious to anyone who has carefully studied this case that Steele had gone crazy. We lose all credibility if we try to blame his insanity on the FBI framing him.

You never did explain any of the things that Steele did. How about selling 3,000 ounces of silver a year ago when it was under $18 per ounce? It is well over $36 now. How about writing his Ukrainian girlfriend who doesn't speak English at least two love letters from jail? Inquiring minds want to know. It about time for you to be tarded.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1744
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Any fool knows that the Famous But Incompetent can and do frame people daily. That same fool knows that they can and do entrap people daily. Any fool also knows that they can and do prosecute guilty parties daily. It is obvious to anyone who has carefully studied this case that Steele had gone crazy. We lose all credibility if we try to blame his insanity on the FBI framing him.
No, Donald, there is not a scintilla of evidence Steele has suffered any mental deterioration whatsoever.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1745
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry You Beat Me to the Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Edgar J. Steele suffered a severe cardiac trauma in late 2009. In early 2010 he was charged with attempting to hire somebody to kill his wife and mother-in-law. The key evidence against Steele was an audio recording made by the FBI.

Steele claimed that the recording was a fraud, and that he was being framed in a "Mission Impossible, world-class operation." That is an extraordinary claim and I did not believe it. Neither did Jim Giles, who had a daily internet talkshow at the time.

Giles and I collaborated last summer in studying the Steele case. Giles conducted interviews and I wrote up the results and did research and made suggestions.

There were essentially two different, mutually exclusive approaches to the case.

The first approach was to take Steele seriously. If Steele really was being framed with a fraudulent recording then he would need a forensic audio expert to demonstrate that it was a fraud. Giles interviewed two top forensic audio experts; the name and contact information for the more experienced of the two was given to Steele in the letter below.

The second approach to the case was to try to explain why Steele would have done that of which he was accused. I discovered that after serious heart traumas and surgery, people are often not in their right minds, sometimes for a long time. Giles interviewed a forensic psychiatrist who said that an adverse effect on Steele's mind and disposition as a result of the trauma was entirely possible. Since Steele had done a number of things that suggested that he was not thinking clearly, I strongly favored this explanation, and a suggestion relating to it was included in this letter to Steele.

Jim Giles asked me to write this letter to Edgar J. Steele for him. Essentially it tells Ed Steele how he should pursue his frame-up defense if it is true (which, believe it or not, nobody else was discussing at the time, since they were preoccupied with squawking like Chicken Little that he was being railroaded and had no chance), and gently suggests that he should pursue a psychiatric defense instead if the "Mission Impossible" story is not true.

Jim Giles
Radio Free Mississippi
173 Pear Lane
Pearl, MS 39208-8749
July 15, 2010

Edgar Steele #361857
Spokane County Jail
W. 1100 Mallon
Spokane, Wash. 99260-0320

Mr. Steele:

I have been making inquiries relevant to your case and have turned up some information that may be of great use to you.

I understand that the key evidence against you consists of audio recordings, which you say have been manufactured. Recently I discussed your case with one of the leading forensic audio experts in the country, Mr. Tom Owen. Mr. Owen has worked on many prominent cases, and he has not been afraid to find that the government has at times done wrong. If in fact the recordings have been falsified, he can help you by scientifically demonstrating it to the court, even if the counterfeit is very sophisticated. Mr. Owen is one of only four or five audio experts in the country with this level of expertise. His contact information is as follows:

Tom Owen
758 S. Middlesex Ave.
P. O. Box 189
Colonia, NJ 07067

Voice: (732) 574-9672

Fax: (732) 381-4523

E-mail: [email protected]

http://www.owlinvestigations.com/

What I wish to see is the truth of the matter brought to light. If it happens to be the case that the recordings are genuine and that you did that of which you are accused, I still think you could make a credible defense based on diminished capacity, because there is a well known condition called post-operative psychosis, which is especially common as a sequel to heart surgery. If you have not had a psychiatric evaluation since the arrest, by all means, do.

If it is at all possible, I would also urge you to seek a private attorney rather than relying on the Federal Public Defender. Somebody like Jerry Spence would be ideal. Can you have your counsel seek a private attorney for you?

Do you have access to adequate funds? I have heard that your personal assets are frozen. Can you instruct your counsel to seek to have your assets unfrozen?

I would strongly advise for your sake that you make no further statements to anybody except your legal counsel about the case, and conduct all communication with the outside world through your legal counsel, including any response to this missive.

Sincerely,

Jim Giles

On May 5, 2011 Ed Steele was found guilty after a very short trial, where the defense really had no argument, since their forensic audio expert Dr. George Papcun essentially found nothing suspect about the FBI's recording. I am hoping that the sentencing will reflect some awareness that Ed Steele is not of sound mind, and I hope that on appeal he will use a psychiatric defense. I hope that some rational person will get to Steele and advise him to do that, and that his family and his friends will allow him to do that instead of continuing to insist that he was framed.
You beat me to the punch by seven months. I posted on 18 February, 2011 a more detailed version of the same thing. I knew on 15 July, 2010 that Steele had gone crazy from his first letter to me. I initially thought that the FBI had answered his mail. His second letter to me a month later confirmed this. His letter to Ingri Cassel was further proof. I did not post this on VNN until the fact could no longer be denied.

It unfortunately did no good to send this letter to Steele. He probably does not have the remaining required mental function to realize what has happened to him. As you say, it is time for those around him to recognize the 800 pound gorilla in the living room. An insanity defense is both correct and the ONLY possible defense. I say again that there is no shame in this but there is shame in those who continue to lead Steele down the road to ruin.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1746
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
You guys never give up, it's like the FBI never sets up and intentionally stings somebody. [...]

I could say that you never give up, "John Liberty." I haven't been saying much about this case anywhere for quite a few months, because the vast majority of people interested in the case seem to have a quasi-religious conviction and nothing is going to change their mind. By the way, your name "John Liberty" just screams patriotard. Were you ever interested in black helicopters and chem trails?

I have seen it claimed over and over that there were precedents for the kind of frame-up that Steele claimed last year, but I have never seen an example that really seemed comparable upon close examination.

There have been several unjustified accusations relating to conspiracy to commit terrorism since 9-11. You can tell that they are ridiculous accusations because of the lack of real evidence. These things tend to end up getting ridiculed in an Adam Curtis documentary or something like that. These unjustified arrests are not frame-ups: rather they are instances of mass-hysteria and an over-hasty lynch-mob mentality influencing the operations of the government.

White people also have been victims of such instances of hysteria, for example in the Fort Smith Sedition Trial that was part of the hysterical reaction to the activities of Robert Mathews et al. People in the government were afraid that the Order might be the tip of the iceberg of a much larger conspiracy, and they managed to find one crazy guy, Jim Ellison, who was willing to confirm their fears with verbal testimony. When Ellison's testimony was shown to have no credibility the whole conspiracy-to-commit-sedition case fell apart. That's a far cry from a "Mission Impossible" frame-up.

Usually when the government does something that skews a criminal case it's something simple, not something on the order of "Mission Impossible." There was a Black Panther in the early 70s that was convicted because the FBI withheld something. Likewise in the Demjanjuk case the FBI's finding that the documentation given by the Soviets was dubious was also withheld. The DEA submitted as evidence a video of John Delorean that had a segment cut out, but that was easily demonstrated in court, for one thing because there was a clock in the background. (Edited audio and video is not supposed to be allowed as evidence.) It's all some form of withholding information. None of this is "Mission Impossible." You people have overactive imaginations.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 04:39 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1747
Hadding

Quote:
It unfortunately did no good to send this letter to Steele. He probably does not have the remaining required mental function to realize what has happened to him.
I think the main limiting factor for Steele is that his entire milieu of supporters is committed to his bullshit story and he can't bring himself to tell them that it's a lie. He may think that all of his support would evaporate and his friends and family would all hate him if he told the truth.

Somebody that is a real-life friend of his needs to reassure him that his friends and family would forgive him for losing his mind after the operation.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 04:32 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1748
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Good Point

Quote:
I think the main limiting factor for Steele is that his entire milieu of supporters is committed to his bullshit story and he can't bring himself to tell them that it's a lie. He may think that all of his support would evaporate and his friends and family would all hate him if he told the truth.

Somebody that is a real-life friend of his needs to reassure him that his friends and family would forgive him for losing his mind after the operation.
I never thought about this but you are likely spot on.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1749
Karl LaForce

Hadding has a plausible take on the Steele case (that Steele is likely guilty, and Steele should have based his defense on a sort of limited capacity or temporary insanity plea).

The first problem I have with that is that the stakes are high, and his plausible scenario could be wrong.

The second problem I have with it has been borne out by the sentencing. Fairfax got 18 months (I think) for actually putting a bomb on a car. Steele got 30 years (I think) for conspiracy. No one can tell me that the DOJ and FBI have justice in mind, or that Steele could have gotten a fair trial. I will not feed the machine by speculating that he is guilty, even if I thought he had tried to kill his wife. I will not line up on the side of the government in opposition against an enemy, much less a friend.

If you sup with the devil you had better bring a long spoon.

Incidentally, I think that your sending the letter to Steele with advice for his defense was a noble act, and that your posting it here was self serving.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1750
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
Hadding has a plausible take on the Steele case (that Steele is likely guilty, and Steele should have based his defense on a sort of limited capacity or temporary insanity plea).

The first problem I have with that is that the stakes are high, and his plausible scenario could be wrong.

The second problem I have with it has been borne out by the sentencing. Fairfax got 18 months (I think) for actually putting a bomb on a car. Steele got 30 years (I think) for conspiracy. No one can tell me that the DOJ and FBI have justice in mind, or that Steele could have gotten a fair trial. I will not feed the machine by speculating that he is guilty, even if I thought he had tried to kill his wife. I will not line up on the side of the government in opposition against an enemy, much less a friend.

Incidentally, I think that your sending the letter to Steele with advice for his defense was a noble act, and that your posting it here was self serving.
I guess you have your long spoon in hand, because with your attitude toward the truth I can't really say that you are "on the side of the angels." I don't really see the government as the Devil per se although it has been in some ways turned against us. To me the devils are liars.

I understand this attitude that by forming some kind of mentally rigid phalanx of opinion (sort of like a nigger mob) the facts of Steele's case could somehow be be made irrelevant, but it really doesn't help Steele at all. It just tends to keep Steele locked into a defense that ain't gonna fly.

Turn on your brain and figure it out. Papcun didn't find anything "suspicious" about the FBI's recording. It means that the Mission Impossible argument has absolutely no evidence behind it except the claims of an accused man, who was no doubt very frightened and ashamed. The psychiatric defense is the only possible defense for Steele that would have any credibility.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 05:45 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1751
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Fairfax Gets a Sweetheart Deal

Quote:

You are right about Fairfax getting a sweetheart deal. He would have gotten off with nothing if he hadn't double crossed the FBI by not telling them that he had planted a pipe bomb on Cyndi's truck. That got the local Idaho bomb squad involved and ruined their plot. Steele was clearly the prime mover here and the government wanted to make an example out of him.

Hadding did the right thing by posting the letter to Steele. He is doing more to save Steele than the later's entire cheering section screaming out "He was framed.". An insanity defense can get Steele immediately out of jail and released to Cyndi's custody. A first year student shrink could prove him insane. All of this can be correctly blamed on his surgery.

BTW, if Cyndi becomes his guardian, I don't want her to complain about what she gets as a part of the deal. If Steele is proved insane, this immediately invalidates his signing over power of attorney to Cyndi. This is just like an insane person making a will.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1752
Karl LaForce

I would rather eat scraps with the devils of WN than feast at the table of the Jews.

I have never taken a strong stand in the Steele case, other than to say that WNs who cannot support him should not help the government put him away. If you want to come out publicly and say that a WN is likely guilty, even before the trial takes place, you will do it without my help or support of any kind.

I know that you have made a case that if WNism rejects "failed leaders" (which is how Giles put it) like Steele then we will be stronger in the future. But that cannot be done in this manner; publicly siding with the prosecution. I am for supporting effective leaders, new or old.

The expert said the recordings are not falsified? If the FBI said that the sky was blue I would demand proof. They have the resources to produce convincing fakes. I will never trust them.

This case has elements of a framing. If you or I had put a bomb on a car and got caught either of us would likely die in federal prison.

Let me ask you Hadding. Does the federal government ever frame people? Do they ever engage in selective prosecution? Do they ever murder prisoners in custody? Do they ever lie to the public?

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1753
Hadding

Quote:
I would rather eat scraps with the devils of WN than feast at the table of the Jews.

I have never taken a strong stand in the Steele case, other than to say that WNs who cannot support him should not help the government put him away.
Who helped to put Steele away? I'd say the people who tried too hard to maintain the appearance of being Steele's friends, by supporting him in a lie. They locked him into a doomed position.

I have already stated that the government, or somebody in the government, e.g. J. Edgar Hoover, has at times framed people (although I think that a more frequent problem is overzealousness and recklessness by employees of the government rather than outright framing). But I know of no instance where the frame-up was so elaborate as what Steele was claiming.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 06:15 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1754
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

I have never taken a strong stand in the Steele case, other than to say that WNs who cannot support him should not help the government put him away. If you want to come out publicly and say that a WN is likely guilty, even before the trial takes place, you will do it without my help or support of any kind.

I know that you have made a case that if WNism rejects "failed leaders" (which is how Giles put it) like Steele then we will be stronger in the future. But that cannot be done in this manner; publicly siding with the prosecution. I am for supporting effective leaders, new or old.

The expert said the recordings are not falsified? If the FBI said that the sky was blue I would demand proof. They have the resources to produce convincing fakes. I will never trust them.

This case has elements of a framing. If you or I had put a bomb on a car and got caught either of us would likely die in federal prison.

Let me ask you Hadding. Does the federal government ever frame people? Do they ever engage in selective prosecution? Do they ever murder prisoners in custody? Do they ever lie to the public?
Hadding is exactly the type of guy that inspired the saying: God save me from my friends; I can handle my enemies myself.

Some loyalty. Yeah, yeah, we know, what you say is identical to the truth, thus anyone who argues against you is a liar on the side of the devil.

Or maybe you're just a contrarian dweeb who will take any opportunity to side with the minority.

Your personal, private, unfounded opinion that Steele has deteriorated mentally has hardened into an absolute truth. Yet, I say again, and will keep saying, you have not a single shred of evidence showing any deterioration whatsoever. You are treating gross speculation as though it's proven fact.

And in doing so, you are siding with our enemy. All out of petty ego and vanity.

Really, if you had the slightest sense of absurdity, Hadding, you wouldn't use Jim Giles and sanity in the same sentence without laughing out loud. Jim Giles in one day has shown more emotional lack of control and mental instability than Ed Steele in his entire life.

Steele's wife is behind him. As are his children. Those are the best single indicators to look to. Steele has no history of lying and scheming and framing people - his accusers do.

The simplest, likeliest conclusion is that the ADL and FBI conspired to set up Edgar Steele.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1755
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Steele Cheer Leading Squad

Quote:
Who helped to put Steele away? I'd say the people who tried too hard to maintain the appearance of being Steele's friends, by supporting him in a lie. They locked him into a doomed position.
The Steele Cheer Leading Squad has done more to put him in prison for life than the entire staff of the U.S. Attorney. They squandered $108,000 that would be really handy to get his head properly examined now.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1756
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hadding is exactly the type of guy that inspired the saying: God save me from my friends; I can handle my enemies myself.
I practically said that in my previous post, although with a different interpretation, that it has been Steele's supposed friends that unintentionally did him in. I always appreciate the kind of friend that will tell me when I am making a grievous error. Few things bother me more than people that tell me that I am right even when I am wrong. We all need a frame of reference based on reality, not constant uncritical cheerleading.

To me, there was a very small chance that Steele's conspiracy frame-up story could be true: if Dr. George Papcun had said that the recording was falsified, I would have believed it. I would have said, Wow, this is amazing! I guess Steele was framed! Since Papcun didn't say that, Steele's conspiracy frame-up argument is dead as can be. But you guys still persist.

I don't think I am going to say anything else about this here. It's a huge waste of time, and really everything that needs to be said has been said.

Last edited by Hadding; June 3rd, 2011 at 06:38 PM.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1757
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele Moved to Moscow Idaho

Quote:
You didn't pay attention to Cyndi's letter on the subject. The government is threatening to move him to Seattle if he keeps causing trouble. This will make it nearly impossible for his family and friends to visit. That is not worth the petty gain from the Taoist book nonsense.
According to Steele's website he has been moved to Moscow Idaho in Latah County Jail. Now it is 60 miles further for his family to visit him. A lot of good it did for him to threaten to sue Bonner County for not giving him a Taoist book. He knew that the Feds could move him anywhere in the country at any time. This is another proof that he is crazy.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1758
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default One Good Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Really, if you had the slightest sense of absurdity, Hadding, you wouldn't use Jim Giles and sanity in the same sentence without laughing out loud. Jim Giles in one day has shown more emotional lack of control and mental instability than Ed Steele in his entire life.
The simplest, likeliest conclusion is that the ADL and FBI conspired to set up Edgar Steele.
My Linder makes a good point about Jim Giles. It pains me to rise in support of this buffon, but if that letter to Steele is authentic, it is a rare example of sanity on Giles' part.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1759
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I practically said that in my previous post, although with a different interpretation, that it has been Steele's supposed friends that unintentionally did him in. I always appreciate the kind of friend that will tell me when I am making a grievous error. Few things bother me more than people that tell me that I am right even when I am wrong. We all need a frame of reference based on reality, not constant uncritical cheerleading.

To me, there was a very small chance that Steele's conspiracy frame-up story could be true: if Dr. George Papcun had said that the recording was falsified, I would have believed it. I would have said, Wow, I guess he was framed! Since Papcun didn't say that, Steele's conspiracy frame-up argument is dead as can be.
You don't know what Papcun would or will say because he hasn't taken the stand yet. From what I've read, his not testifying will be part of the appeal. There are shades of gray with recordings, it's not simply black or white. All Papcun needs to do is point to places in the tape that admit of multiple explanations, and that's enough for me, if I'm on the jury. Especially when the people the prosecutors call the "victim" doesn't agree with them herself, and in fact says the defendant is the victim.

Again, who has the history of lying and framing? Ed Steele? Where has he ever done this before, give me one instance?

Whereas the government has lied and smeared and framed, in conjunction with the ADL jews and the jews in the mass media, literally thousands of times.

As long as his wife and kids believe him, and there's no serious evidence not to, I'm on Steele's side. Who knows more about this case than Cyndi Steele? And what does she say?

She says EDGAR STEELE IS THE VICTIM HERE. HE'S BEING FRAMED BECAUSE OF HIS PRO-WHITE POLITICS.

And we have his friends chiming in helpfully by calling Steele not only guilty but mentally deranged.

Some friends you are. Some loyalty you exhibit.

Old June 3rd, 2011 #1760
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
My Linder makes a good point about Jim Giles. It pains me to rise in support of this buffon, but if that letter to Steele is authentic, it is a rare example of sanity on Giles' part.
Again, why are you evading my point?

You and Hadding are the only creatures on god's green earth asserting Steele has diminished mental capacity. Your reading of the letter he sent you does not sustain that interpretation, and that you think it does tells me more about your own mental state, were I inclined to speculate.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread