Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2017 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Beverley Hills Pawn….another trashy tv pogram produced by JEWS.

Quote:
This one features a squad of absolutely awful Jews.

“Yossi”….is the boss of the outfit.He is an Israeli living in ZoG America for decades. ..He actually looks like a shaven headed mafia boss….which is appropriate since the top level mafia in the US is run by Jews (not Italians as the Jewish controlled media likes to make out)[/B]

His partners in crime are three aging jewessess on the cusp of botoxville.

One is a crosseyed blonde bimbo who seems not to have made the transition to adulthood.Another looks like something out of a scary horror movie….and the last one is a desperate housewife type who has seen better days.

What they all have in common is their commitment to keeping the cosmetic industry in the black.They are coated with the stuff…..

Obviously….following a successful overthrow of Jewish minority rule in the US….You’d have them on a one way ticket to Israel on El Al……or Palestine Airways.

The Israeli looks like a crime waiting to happen….he has the most untrustworthy countenance you could imagine….put it like this…if you go into his shop…..double check your wallet…to see if it still there.
https://tedcar.wordpress.com

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; September 2nd, 2017 at 09:32 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
"..the cusp of botoxville.." is the most accurate description of 'reality' TV I've seen in a while.

I hate those kinds of shows and only watch a couple specific things, and figure skating/gymnastics if it's competition time.

Other than that there is almost no reason to own an 'electric picture box'.

Old September 2nd, 2017 #3
Nockda Redout

Let's not forget how creative the jews say they are.
All they do is copy successful shows and make remakes of films.
The pawn stars rip off, Hardcore pawn was funny because it was in Detroit and they focused on all the chimp outs that took place in the store.
Bait car was funny too because just about all of the car thieves were nigs with just a few mestizos thrown in.

Old September 4th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

jewsign

An even more jewey version of Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn? No thanks.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 4th, 2017 #5
Susan

I haven't watched TV in almost fourteen years, since I bought my house. I never had cable hooked up out here and gave up my computer years ago. I gave up my landline phone a couple of years ago...so I am really low tech...and happily so.

I watch my DVDs and listen to the radio for breaking news, weather, and traffic...and occasional talk show. The jew media really is a wasteland.

As I have said before, I garden, take care of dogs, do all my own house and yard work, and cook. I have tried to live my life, as much as possible, as if TV were never invented.

And I've been to see 3 movies in fourteen years. And I never eat out.

We need to live our lives as templates for other Whites.

Old September 4th, 2017 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I haven't watched TV in almost fourteen years, since I bought my house. I never had cable hooked up out here and gave up my computer years ago. I gave up my landline phone a couple of years ago...so I am really low tech...and happily so.

I watch my DVDs and listen to the radio for breaking news, weather, and traffic...and occasional talk show. The jew media really is a wasteland.

As I have said before, I garden, take care of dogs, do all my own house and yard work, and cook. I have tried to live my life, as much as possible, as if TV were never invented.

I envy you, Susan.

Old September 6th, 2017 #7
Nockda Redout

When you think about it, why would there be a pawn shop in Beverly hills?

Old September 8th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
When you think about it, why would there be a pawn shop in Beverly hills?
I guess someone has to give up their mink coat or Lamborghini sometime.

Old September 9th, 2017 #9
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

You should go out to dinner now and then. Find a local, white owned and staffed place that serves good food and treat yourself once in a while.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; September 9th, 2017 at 01:19 AM.

Thread