VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 19th, 2014 #41
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Location: Minnesota-[FEMA Region V]- ZOG Occupied United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I am not an advocate of Putin nor do I support this project, that said this just may be a transitional temporary and necessary evil in these dark times of the globally unchallenged unipolar jewish world order.
What part of Vladimir Putin idealizing the past glory of the former Russian Soviet Union do you not understand?

The guy is former KGB through in through.

Old February 19th, 2014 #42
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by James L Walker View Post
What we are witnessing is two economic cell blocks or unions carving up the nation of Ukraine.
If they were smarter they could have avoided becoming collateral damage, even benefited financially, but they blindly chose to go with the jew's empty false promises.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; February 19th, 2014 at 11:33 PM.

Old February 19th, 2014 #43
Serbian

Quote:
What part of Vladimir Putin idealizing the past glory of the former Russian Soviet Union do you not understand?

The guy is former KGB through in through.

What nationality are you?

Old February 19th, 2014 #44
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
If they were smarter they could have avoided becoming collateral damage, even benefitted financially, but they blindly chose to go with the jew's empty false promises.
The best thing for Ukraine would be if the Ukrainian nationalists ousted out both Russian and United States influences seizing power for themselves.

With this whole media coverage however all we see is the international tug of war between the United States and Russia. Unfortunately most of the people in Ukraine it would seem are falling into the staged traps of both sides perfectly.

Nowhere in the nation are we hearing the voices of those wanting a independent Ukraine. The whole world is being duped through the international media. This is all a giant staged show. Bread and circuses.

Old February 19th, 2014 #45
Serbian

Quote:
The best thing for Ukraine would be if the Ukrainian nationalists ousted out both Russian and United States influences seizing power for themselves.
Many Ukrainians are Russian, speak Russian language, Ukraine is historically Russian land, so what on earth are Americans doing meddling here? What is their connection to Ukraine, apart from the fact that some of their jewish 'gods' which they worship came to the US from there.

Old February 19th, 2014 #46
Serbian

You didnt' tell me what your nationality is?

Old February 19th, 2014 #47
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
Many Ukrainians are Russian, speak Russian language, Ukraine is historically Russian land, so what on earth are Americans doing meddling here? What is their connection to Ukraine, apart from the fact that some of their jewish 'gods' which they worship came to the US from there.
Ukraine historically broke away from imperial Russia gaining its own independence. I'm not speaking of recently either. I'm talking about hundreds of years ago. Long before the era of World War I even.

Old February 19th, 2014 #48
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
U.S. talks tough, but options limited in UkraineBy Elise Labott and Tom Cohen, CNN

February 20, 2014 -- Updated 0243 GMT (1043 HKT)

Washington (CNN) -- The United States talked tough Wednesday about trying to halt escalating political violence in Ukraine,US is pouring fuel on the fire but analysts warned there was little that outside pressure could do, especially if the Ukrainian military gets involved on the side of the government cracking down on protesters.

President Barack Obama condemned the unrest that killed 26 people on Tuesday and began spreading Wednesday beyond Kiev, the Ukrainian capital, with reports of protesters taking over government buildings in the nation's western region.

Obama said the United States expected the Ukrainian government to show restraint against peaceful protesters, lol the peaceful protesters have killed around a dozen cops and he warned there would be unspecified consequences for excessive action. He made a point of saying the Ukrainian military should stay out of it, as it has so far.
more

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/19/po...kerry-ukraine/

Last edited by Serbian; February 19th, 2014 at 10:45 PM.

Old February 19th, 2014 #49
Serbian

Quote:
Ukraine historically broke away from imperial Russia gaining its own independence. I'm not speaking of recently either. I'm talking about hundreds of years ago. Long before the era of World War I even.
I know the history very well and the ethnic/cultural bonds that always existed between the two countries. First Russian state was in Ukraine, Kieven Rus.

Ukraine is to Russia what Austria is to Germany and what Montenegro is to Serbia..

Now, why are you avoiding my question?

What are you?

Old February 19th, 2014 #50
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

To Serbian:

The reason the United States through the European Union wants to take over the Ukraine is because it would help stall the Eurozone economic crisis by having a fresh new nation to alleviate structural international debt problems. Ukraine would become a new European Union debtor.

Russia on the other hand wants to incorporate the Ukraine for it's own economic cell block of a great Eurasian Union. That and because Ukraine is a geographical staging ground into the European continent to further Russian influence there also.

Russia already has a bunch of natural gas treaties with many of the E.U countries already. What better way to gain influence over the European continent by having pipelines going through Ukraine forcing much of the European continent to be dependent on Russian natural gas.

You can go into immature ridiculous name calling if you want but it really does help to understand international current events. Clearly you do not.

There are greater geopolitical events going on here if you look in the right places.

Last edited by James L Walker; February 19th, 2014 at 10:52 PM.

Old February 19th, 2014 #51
Serbian

Quote:
To Serbian:

You can go into immature ridiculous name calling if you want but it really does help to understand international current events. Clearly you do not.

I understand them all right as I lived them.

I never called you names I simply inquired as to your ethnic background, which you, for some unknown reason, refuse to give.

Old February 19th, 2014 #52
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
You didnt' tell me what your nationality is?
If you must know I'm dominantly a Bavarian German on one side with an admixture of Scottish and Hungarian ancestral family lineages due to intermarriages. I live in the U.S.S.A.

Not any of that pertains to this current discussion.

Now, are you going to actually say anything intellectually stimulating or continue with your ridiculous tirades?

Last edited by James L Walker; February 19th, 2014 at 11:23 PM.

Old February 19th, 2014 #53
Serbian

EU and US consider sanctions against Ukraine as death toll reaches 26

•Obama administration has package of punitive action ready

•European leaders ‘shocked into action’ by violence

•Ukrainian president claims ‘truce’ with opposition

The EU and the US are threatening targeted sanctions against Ukranian officials they hold responsible for the violence in Kiev that has killed at least 26 people and injured more than 200.

In a foretaste of the broader package of sanctions under consideration, the US announced on Wednesday that it had imposed visa travel bans on around 20 senior members of the Ukrainian government.

With EU on the cusp of joining the US on a much wider package of co-ordinated sanctions, the foreign ministers of France, Germany and Poland were scheduled to travel to Kiev on Thursday to meet Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovich and opposition leaders.

The trio will then return to Brussels for a special summit with EU foreign ministers to make a final decision about EU sanctions.

The White House has a further package of punitive measures against Ukraine ready to be implemented, but senior officials believe the most effective sanctions are likely to be introduced in collaboration with the EU.

The moves come as confrontations between anti-government protesters and police descended into the worst violence seen in Ukraine since the country was formed from the break-up of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Late Wednesday, Yanukovich announced what he said was a “truce” with opposition leaders, enabling “the start to negotiations with the aim of ending bloodshed, and stabilising the situation in the state in the interests of social peace”.

One of the opposition leaders, Arseny Yatseniuk, said in a separate statement: “A truce has been declared. The main thing is to protect human life,” he said. However US officials believe the situation is Kiev reamins extremely volatile and fear a further sudden deterioration in the city.

The measures being considered are understood to include further visa restrictions on senior Ukranian officials close to Yanukovich who are thought to be responsible for the violence, as well as the possible freezing of assets.

A senior State Department official said the “visa sanctions” announced on Wednesday were targeted against individuals deemed responsible for “ordering or otherwise directing human rights abuses related to political repression in Ukraine”.

“These individuals represent the full chain of command that we consider responsible for ordering security forces to move against [protesters]” the official added.

The official said the travel sanctions were limited compared to the “much broader and deeper” punitive measures that could be imposed through coordinated action with the EU.

German chancellor Angela Merkel and French president François Hollande both signalled on Wednesday that they would back possible sanctions. After the annual Franco-German cabinet meeting in Paris, Hollande said: “Those who are responsible for these deeds have to know that they will certainly be sanctioned.”

Merkel was more restrained, expressing shock at the scenes of violence but saying there was “no point in having sanctions that hit the civil population” and that “sanctions alone are not enough”.

She later spoke on the telephone with Russian president Vladimir Putin, and the two agreed to do “everything necessary” to avoid an escalation of the violence

Barack Obama, in brief remarks to reporters in Mexico, where he is attending an economic summit, warned Ukraine “there will be consequences if people step over the line”.

“The United States condemns in the strongest terms the violence that’s taking place,” the president said.
Obama said he holds the Ukrainian government “primarily responsible” for enabling peaceful protests in Kiev and warned Yanulovych’s government against involving the military in the dispute.

“I want to be very clear as we work through these next several days in Ukraine that we’re going to be watching closely and we expect the Ukrainian government to show restraint, to not resort to violence in dealing with peaceful protestors,” he added.

In Paris, US secretary of state John Kerry said Yanukovych faced a “choice for compromise and dialogue versus violence and mayhem”, and made it clear that sanctions were on the table. “We are talking about the possibility of sanctions or other steps with our friends in Europe and elsewhere in order to try to create the environment for compromise,” he said.

Appearing alongside Kerry, French foreign minister Laurent Fabius said his visit to Kiev, with his German and Polish counterparts, was to “gather the latest information before the meeting in Brussels”. Fabius and the two other foreign ministers will be accompanied by EU foreign minister Lady Ashton.

British prime minister David Cameron condemned the violence on “all sides”, but said Yanukovych had a “particular responsibility to pull back government forces and to de-escalate the situation”. He said: “President Yanukovich should be under no doubt that the world is watching his actions and that those responsible for violence will be held accountable.”

more

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...eadly-violence

Old February 19th, 2014 #54
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
I know the history very well and the ethnic/cultural bonds that always existed between the two countries. First Russian state was in Ukraine, Kieven Rus.

Ukraine is to Russia what Austria is to Germany and what Montenegro is to Serbia..

Now, why are you avoiding my question?

What are you?
You do? That's great.

Then you must be familiar with the period between 1657–1686 that was called the great ruin.

Either put up or shut up. Thanks.

Old February 19th, 2014 #55
Serbian

Quote:
If you must know I'm dominantly a Bavarian German on one side with an admixture of Scottish and Hungarian lineages.

Not that it pertains to any of this discussion. I live in the U.S.S.A.

Now, are you going to actually say anything intellectually stimulating or continue with your ridiculous tirades?

You have a lot to learn.

The only ridiculous tirades are coming from you as you attempt to obscure muddy and water down what is clearly an act of open NWO aggression aimed at enslaving the people of Ukraine, with the ultimate prize being Zionist NATO in the heart of Russia.

Now unless you have something interesting to add I will not reply to you again.

Old February 19th, 2014 #56
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
You have a lot to learn.

The only ridiculous tirades are coming from you as you attempt to obscure muddy and water down what is clearly an act of open NWO aggression aimed at enslaving the people of Ukraine, with the ultimate prize being Zionist NATO in the heart of Russia.

Now unless you have something interesting to add I will not reply to you again.
You've accepted defeat then? Thanks for playing.

Old February 19th, 2014 #57
Serbian

Quote:
You do? That's great.

Then you must be familiar with the period between 1657–1686 that was called the great ruin.

Either put up or shut up. Thanks.
So what?

In the end partition of Ukraine may be the only answer.

Old February 19th, 2014 #58
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist

Quote:
So what?

In the end partition of Ukraine may be the only answer.
What happened to not talking to me anymore?

Here, allow me to return the same kindness to you where I end the conversation between us myself.

I've said my piece and clearly you're too mentally slow to pick up on what is being said. Have a nice day sir.

Old February 19th, 2014 #59
Serbian

19 February 2014

Ukraine: Extremist Kill pro-Government Civilians, West Blames All Violence on Yanukovich

Vyacheslav Veremyi, the journalist gunned down in Kyiv yesterday

It has been reported that 26 people have been killed in the recent outbreak of violence in Ukraine. 10 of those killed so far have been policemen. Majority of these have been riot police killed in violent clashes with the protesters, but at least two of these deaths occurred when a traffic police unit, which was not involved in suppressing the protests, was attacked by assailants.

"The Ukrainian Interior Ministry reported that seven police officers died of gunshot wounds during the clashes. Two additional officers were later killed and another was critically injured as a traffic police unit was attacked in Kiev. The police officers died while in pursuit of the offenders."

The majority of non-police deaths are presumably of protesters killed in the violent clashes with the police. However, at least two of civilian deaths were of non-protesters. A journalist of a Russian-language daily was shot dead by masked assailants:

"A Ukrainian reporter died of gunshot wounds after masked men attacked him on his way home in central Kiev, his newspaper said Wednesday, after a night of deadly violence in the Ukrainian capital."

Additionally, a government employee was burned alive when the protesters stormed and set fire to the building of the Party of the Regions in Kyiv:

"Protesters also attacked the headquarters of President Yanukovych's Party of the Regions, temporarily smashing their way in and setting it on fire before being forced out by police. One person - believed to be an employee - was found dead inside."

Meanwhile the Swedish foreign minister Carl Bildt has reacted to the violence by stating:

"We must be clear: Ultimate responsibility for deaths and violence is with president Yanukovich. He has blood on his hands."

American Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt sung from the same song sheet:

"From this moment on, the USA holds Yanukovich responsible for everything that happens in Ukraine."

It is enormously curious the West would choose to blame all the violence on the government of Ukraine. Even though the most radical elements of the protest movement in Ukraine have taken to murdering journalists, torching government employees and attacking traffic police this is all ultimately the fault of Yanukovich.

What is being communicated by the Western officials is that the Ukrainians squaring off against the current government may do no wrong even when they are engaged in the killing of defenseless civilians. That means that if more journalists or government employees are murdered by extremists, it is the Western officialdom — not the Ukrainian government — that will be in large measure responsible for their deaths.

link

Old February 19th, 2014 #60
Martin Barlow
Banned

Quote:
what is clearly an act of open NWO aggression aimed at enslaving the people of Ukraine, with the ultimate prize being Zionist NATO in the heart of Russia.
If this is the case why isn't Russia taking a more active role? They wouldn't tolerate a NATO country full of Russian-speaking citizens on their doorstep would they? Are they just waiting for the winter games to finish?

Tags

Thread