Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2014 #2261
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Was Tommy being leaned on to change his views in return for a more lenient sentence? Or was he not expecting to get locked up at all, after publicly changing his stance?
Did he change his views ? thats for a longer thread but from day one he wasn't one of us and never pretended to be .

He's pleaded guilty to being part of a fraud that I would guess hundreds of thousands of people in the UK have commited to one degree or another ( not me though officer don't waste your time ). He lent some mates or family members money to make their earning appear more to get a mortgage and a dodgy accountant played with the figures and got them the mortgages . This happens all the time especially among the self employed or lone traders who have big problems getting on the housing ladder they will need to build loads more prisons if this is being targeted but of course it's not it was all about 'Tommy' . I've heard from people close to him the dirty game the police and CPS played and why they got a guilty plea was the threat that if they didn't get the plea and he got of they would target his wife for legal action and then release personal details that given 'Tommy's' statues would put her and the kids in danger , put nothing past these animals it's not like on the tv in real life .

'Tommy's' now got hard time to do , no going down the gym to pass the time a cushy job or 'education' he's going to spend 99% of it locked in a cell alone . He should be out on tag in about four months for a non violent "crime" if he was a Labour MP it would be less but lets wait and see .

Old January 25th, 2014 #2262
Zander

You lay with dogs you get fleas. Fuck him.

Old January 25th, 2014 #2263
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
I've heard from people close to him the dirty game the police
People go down for this kind of theft and all the others every day.
Fucking with the system money is the cardinal sin.
Did the old bill plant drugs on the cunts mate because he was edl.
He got captured on the fiddle end of.
How else was the anti white race mixer going to pay the paki muslims for his coke.

Old January 25th, 2014 #2264
Harrington

When you put yourself forward as a leader, you lead head on at the front no turning back, whatever the consequences!

I have no sympathy for idiots or paper tigers! He'll get battered in clink mark my words

Old January 26th, 2014 #2265
Bev
drinking tea

I take it this is now cancelled?

Quote:
Organisers of an event on Holocaust Memorial Day in Ipswich have been criticised for inviting Tommy Robinson, the former leader of the English Defence League, as a guest speaker.

The event on Monday, January 27, was originally planned to take place in conjunction with the Education Quarter Multi Faith Chaplaincy at Suffolk New College and University Campus Suffolk.

However the colleges have since disavowed themselves entirely from the talk and organiser JIMAS has decided to proceed independently.

Muhammad Manwar Ali of JIMAS, who is also a fellow of Suffolk New College and a member of the chaplaincy for SNC and UCS, said it would be a “solemn occasion” to mark the Holocaust.

It is not yet known where the event will take place. Other speakers will include Holocaust survivor Frank Bright; Pat Magee, who was convicted of planting the IRA’s Brighton Bomb; and Umme Thara, a former member of Al-Muhajiroun.

Mr Ali said the idea behind the talk was to get those involved to make a “clear cut commitment against anti-Semitism and any kind of hatred and genocide. We’ve all been on a journey and we want to give a powerful message from ex-radicals to say they’re rejecting it and say ‘never again’.

Unite Against Fascism (UAF) wrote to the college urging them to cancel the talk. Weyman Bennett, joint national secretary of UAF, said: “This is not a gathering to pay respect to the millions of Jewish people murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust. We call on the organisers to withdraw their invitation to the former EDL members.”

Olivia Marks-Woldman, Chief Executive of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust, said: “Local Holocaust Memorial Day events are organised and led by local activity organisers, for local communities.

“The Holocaust Memorial Day Trust provides resources, support and guidance to help plan successful activity. We do not ‘approve’ events and do not tell local activity organisers what to do. However, we made it clear to organisers of this event that Mr Robinson’s presence may detract from the central messages of Holocaust Memorial Day. Ultimately, any decision to cancel the event is made by them.”
htt p://ww w.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich_former_edl_leader_to_address_event_on_holocaust_memorial_day_1_3231930

(my bolding) I'm saying f**k all.

Old January 26th, 2014 #2266
Bev
drinking tea

The BBC goes into it in a little more depth:
Quote:

Judge Andrew Bright QC described him as the "instigator, if not the architect" of some of the frauds.

Passing sentence, the judge told him: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning."

He described Robinson as a "fixer" who had introduced others to fraudulent mortgage broker Deborah Rothschild.
Quote:
Rothschild assisted Moore, Vowles and Darcy in their fraudulent applications by providing fake pay slips and income details.

The fraudulent mortgages she obtained came to a total of £640,000. She was jailed for 18 months.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25862838

Old February 21st, 2014 #2267
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Two demonstrations will take place in a Lincolnshire town this Saturday as both the English Defence League and a group opposed to them take to the streets.

Lincolnshire Police have revealed they are preparing to police the two demos in Grantham on Saturday, February 22.

The EDL are planning to demonstrate against a proposed Islamic Cultural Centre being built in the town.

And there will also be a counter demonstration by a locally-based group directly opposed to their views.

Police say that the English Defence League march will start at 1.30pm in Westgate, near to the Blue Bell public house.

The EDL and its supporters will walk to St Peter's Hill near the Guildhall for a rally.

A static meeting is being staged by the opposing group nearby on The Avenue from 1pm on Saturday.

And Lincolnshire Police expect both to be over by 3pm.

Assistant Chief Constable Lee Freeman will be in overall command of the policing operation on the day.

"There may be some minor disruption in Grantham on Saturday - and some people will wonder why the events are being allowed to take place," Mr Freeman said.

"The police have no authority to prohibit peaceful protests and all the information we have indicates the organisers of both groups intend their protests will be carried out in a peaceful, lawful manner.

"We have met with and continue to work with the organisers of both groups to ensure that the events are safe and to minimise any disruption to the general public.

"And we are also working closely with our multi-agency partners on the strategic co-ordinating group to facilitate the right to protest in a peaceful manner.

"We also want to ensure that normal business continues in Grantham.

"and we want to reassure residents, visitors and business owners in the town to help them feel safe and confident that we will prevent any problems.

"We will ensure the safety of any persons attending either demonstration.

"Our over-arching intent is business as usual. We are not expecting any problems or disorder - but should any occur they will be swiftly dealt with."

Lincolnshire Police will be imposing some road closures in the vicinity of the static protest meetings.

Motorists and other members of the public will be asked to follow the diversion signs.
h ttp://ww w.lincolnshireecho.co.uk/Police-prepared/story-20652133-detail/story.html

Old February 22nd, 2014 #2268
Bev
drinking tea

source for all - twitter feed search term EDL

Old February 22nd, 2014 #2269
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Sweet edl girl in video from Grantham.
http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/new...mily-1-5895196

Old March 8th, 2014 #2270
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
What to watch on Monday, March 10th, 2014

EDL Girls: Don't Call Me Racist
BBC 3 at 9:00pm

The English Defence League has gained notoriety as the far-right street movement with racist and extremist members whose protests often end in violence. Many of its members feel misunderstood and misrepresented by the media. This film explores the lives of some of the females living within the EDL's ranks.

After the murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby last May, the EDL's ranks multiplied five times and a growing number joining the largely male group were women - they are known as EDL Angels.

This film follows a committed Angel, a new member and a teenager trying to decide whether to join, over six tumultuous months, charting the impact of EDL leader Tommy Robinson's departure as well as unearthing their views and fears, and shining a light on what members of the EDL believe and why.

Gail, 41, is the regional EDL leader for Yorkshire and one of the founding EDL Angels. In May last year, she was attacked in a fight which resulted in her jaw being broken in seven places. The film follows her through the court case of the men accused of attacking her, and explores how her EDL beliefs have impacted on her life and family

Amanda is an 18-year-old new recruit from Yorkshire. From her first introduction to the EDL, to her nervous debut at a demonstration, she speaks of the fear of Muslim extremists that has made her turn to the EDL. The programme follows her journey to understand the EDL's principles as well as the mixed reception she gets from friends about her new political interests.

Katie, 16, from Reading is from a large extended family of staunch EDL supporters, including her mum and two sisters. Katie, however, struggles to make up her mind up about whether she wants to be part of their campaigning or if she's even prepared to tell her new college mates about her family's passion.
ht tp://digiguide.tv/pick-of-the-day/10+March+2014/documentary-edl-girls-dont-call-me-racist/

Old May 20th, 2014 #2271
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Hit and Run Driver Targets 15 Strong Crowd of EDL Members and Seriously Injures Leader of Sikh Division

DailyStormer.com

Police are investigating claims that an alleged hit-and-run driver targeted a group of men outside a pub because they were members of the right-wing English Defence League.

A Ford Focus car was driven through the 15-strong crowd outside a Wolverhampton pub severely injuring one man.

The Sunday Mercury understands the 40-year-old Asian victim is a leading member of the EDL’s controversial Sikh Division.

Social media messages on EDL websites were full of praise for Jag Singh, from Wolverhampton, who suffered spinal injuries and a broken leg.

Mr Singh is a long-standing EDL supporter and regularly attends the extremist group’s demos and meetings up and down the country, EDL monitoring sites have claimed.

The turban-wearing father is lauded by the EDL as proof that it is not racist and instead is only opposed to Islamic extremists.

A spokesman from monitoring site EDL Extra, said: “The EDL have somehow managed to hoodwink some Sikhs into joining them and created a so-called Sikh division.

“The EDL play on the historical animosity that exists between some sections of the Sikh and Muslim community.

“Jag Singh is a popular figure in the EDL and the poster boy for their so-called non-racist outlook.

“No doubt the EDL will use this incident to portray themselves as victims.”

About 15 EDL supporters had gathered outside the Rookery Tavern pub in Wood Street, Wolverhampton, on Sunday May 4, a popular drinking and meeting spot for the group.

An argument broke out between some pub-goers which spilled out into the street.

Police say a red Ford Focus car then turned up and drove straight at a group of up to 15 men before injuring another man as it reversed out.

A witness described how bodies were flung across the bonnet as the driver aimed for the thickest part of the group.

He said: “It’s a miracle that no-one was killed or more seriously hurt because the car was driving at some speed and its wheels were screeching.

“I didn’t get a clear view but I could hear and see people being struck and tumbling over the car bonnet like skittles.

“There was a lot of confusion and shouting and some of the men tried to smash the car’s windscreen when it stopped.

“But the driver just reversed out again and hit somebody else before wheel-spinning away.”

Antifas are degenerate savages and regularly attack White people, whether they are racists or not. In their tiny minds they are somehow able to justify this, and the EDL monitoring group were more concerned that the EDL might be able to portray themselves as victims (which they most certainly were) rather than the fact that somebody could easily have been killed in the hit and run incident.

He added: “There were women and a few youths stood in that group and it’s just pure luck that there wasn’t more bloodshed.

“People were just stood in shock.”

Detective Inspector Jim Munro from West Midlands Police Force CID said: “It is believed the vehicle, a red Ford Focus car V358 KOF, although this could have been changed, deliberately drove into the group outside the pub following a disorder.

“We are carrying out forensic investigations at the scene and house to house enquiries and have local reassurance patrols in place.

“We are appealing for anyone who may have been in the area or who has information to contact police.”

Detectives have arrested two people. A 47-year-old man was detained shortly afterwards while a 26-year-old man was arrested days later on suspicion of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm.

Both have been bailed pending further inquiries.

Idiot Antifas are only ever concerned with smashing things, never with doing anything constructive. The more publicity their violent actions receive the better. It is especially good that they have recently been going after UKIP, as this has brought their criminal actions to the attention of many who previously may have supported them.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/hit-and-...sikh-division/

Old June 22nd, 2014 #2272
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A BBC documentary to be screened on Monday will reveal South Yorkshire Police spent £500,000 to control an EDL protest against a planned mosque - that turned out to be a KFC.

The programme 'Police Under Pressure' documents how false rumours a pub was to be turned into a mosque sparked the demonstration between Page Hall and Parson Cross in Sheffield.

Around 1200 extra officers from 15 different forces had to be called upon, hitting the already cash-strapped force with the massive bill.

South Yorkshire Police are being hit hard by government cuts and have to find £42 million of savings over the next four years.

The force are likely to lose 300 police officers, 100 PSOs as well as 350 police staff.

Deputy Chief constable Andy Holt, said: "It would be naive of me to say that we are able to deliver the same standard of policing with the level of cuts that we face."
ht tp://ww w.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/22/edl-march-mosque-kfc-police-_n_5519324.html

Quote:
Tommy Robinson, the former leader of the English Defence League, has spoken for the first time about being locked behind bars in a prison that is apparently "a hotbed of Islamic radicalisation."

After he was sentenced to 18 months in prison in January 2014 for mortgage fraud, Robinson – whose real name is Stephen Yaxley Lennon – was sent to Woodhill prison.

There, 15% of inmates are Muslim – a national average – but, according to Robinson, these prisoners include a number of Islamist extremists who are apparently running the show.

"I had staff telling me that the guards don’t run the prison, Islam does," he told The Telegraph.

In a series of eyebrow-raising claims, he said radical preachers are paid £100 for every prisoner they convert and that these preachers are the "enforcing sharia on the wings, preventing non-Muslims from taking showers [with Muslims]".

These claims have been denied by the prison. But last year a report by the prison officers’ union showed how Muslim gangs are growing in power and influence among prisoners.

The report suggested that prisons are becoming a breeding ground for extremism and Robinson said that inmates are converting to become part of a Muslim gang in order to receive protection.

The former Home Secretary Lord Reid said in October last year that the sense of protection of being in a gang made them appealing to new arrivals, and described jail as “a very, very fertile ground for recruitment and proselytization and radicalisation”.

Somewhat unsurprisingly, considering his former job, Robinson said he was less-than-welcomed by his Muslim fellow jailbirds.

"Almost immediately, I was attacked, beaten and kicked," Robinson told the Telegraph. He alleged this was a "set-up" by the authorities. "It was clear they were given a chance to get at me," he said.

It is not clear why, but Robinson was moved to HMP Winchester. He described that while in Woodhill he experienced "Islam the gang," in Winchester, he experienced "Islam the religion."

There, he reportedly made friends with a lot of Muslim prisoners, who he described as "great lads."

Robinson sensationally quit the EDL after saying he can no longer control the extremist elements within the organisation.

Robinson, now released from jail, has said he wants to set up a "working-class" think-tank or an organisation of his own. He said he wants to "find a productive way of giving people a voice for their concerns and fears in their community".

"I will plan a strategy for the best way I can bring experience from my last five years," he says. "We need a new England where all religions and colours feel proud of our flag and recognise how important our identity and culture is."

His remarks come as police continue talks with the remains of the EDL over plans for a march in Teesside on June 28th.

It is understood that 250 EDL supporters may try to march through some of Middlesbrough's ethnic minority areas, finishing at a war memorial.
ht tp://ww w.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/18/tommy-robinson-edl-_n_5506644.html

Old August 24th, 2014 #2273
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Hundreds of people have gathered in Bournemouth for a march organised by the English Defence League (EDL) and a counter protest by its opponents.

The EDL said about 200 supporters attended and handed out leaflets to passers-by.

The TUC said hundreds also gathered for the "We Are Bournemouth" anti-EDL protest.

Officers from four neighbouring forces were drafted in to help police the protests.
ht tp://ww w.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-28911463

Old January 11th, 2015 #2274
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Speaking as the last of 52 people were sentenced for their part in the trouble, DCI Simon Wallis said those who thought it was acceptable to behave in a violent way had been 'brought to task and brought to justice.'.

More than 2,000 supporters of the EDL descended on the city centre for the demonstration in July2013. Racial tension was high following the Lee Rigby killing and mosque attacks in the Black Country prior the protest.

More than 1,000 police officers were drafted in to police the march at a cost of £1 million; the most West Midlands Police had ever spent on an operation.

However, the demonstration on July 20, 2013 descended into disorder as police and protestors clashed, with officers being on the receiving end of punches and kicks by some of the EDL supporters, while missiles including bottles and bricks were also thrown at them.

Up to 30 officers were injured during the disorder, with one police officer sustaining serious head injuries, though he was subsequently discharged from hospital and 33 people were arrested.

DCI Wallis, who was one of the officers at the rally, said he hoped the communities which suffered disruption on the day were satisfied with the sentences.

"We wanted to bring people to justice," he said.

"We are happy that these people coming to Birmingham thinking it is acceptable to behave in a violent and disrespectful way have been taken to task and brought to justice.

"That offers something to the communities and businesses in Birmingham which had suffered.

"The police were tasked with trying to ensure a peaceful protest and allowed views to be aired, but what quickly became apparent was that out of the 2,000 EDL protestors, some clearly did listen to some of the speeches, but the footage we had showed a large number of people paid no attention to speeches and engaged in violent behaviour to police officers and other people.

"It was a totally unacceptable day of violence for some who had no interest in the speech," he said.

Around 200 EDL supporters became embroiled in the violence, which continued for a period of two hours in the Broad Street and Centenary Square areas.

A number of EDL protestors climbed on to bus shelters in Broad Street and threw bottles and cans, while others pulled down metal fences around the Rep theatre in Centenary Square and hurled bricks, bottles and pieces of steel at police lines near the Hyatt hotel.
h ttp://w ww.expressandstar.com/news/local-news/2015/01/10/the-day-violence-rocked-a-city-centre-police-chiefs-verdict-as-edl-thugs-jailed/

Old February 8th, 2015 #2275
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post 30 arrested as EDL descends on Dudley in Britain

DAILYKENN.com -- Hundreds of protesters descended on England's heartland today to protest the construction of a mosque in Dudley.

The demonstration was organized by the English Defense League that opposes the displacement of Western culture by Islam.

A handful of anti-Western culture demonstrators also showed up leading to 30 arrests for suspicion of public order offences,

Please report typos...

Source ►

Image credit: expressandstar.com

DailyKenn.com is a family-friendly web site.

If you see advertisements that are inappropriate, please notify us via Facebook messaging here ►

Permission is granted to use the material in this article providing (1) the byline is included in an obvious manner crediting DailyKenn.com as the author, (2) a link to this page is included and (3) no changes are made either by deletion, addition or annotation. Original compositions at DailyKenn.com are sometimes seeded with decoy data, such as hidden acronyms, to detect unauthorized use and plagiarism.

Comments at DailyKenn.com are unmoderated. Comments containing obscenities, pejoratives, slurs, etc., do not constitute an endorsement of this site, its contributors or its advertisors. Offensive comments may be deleted without notice.

read full article at source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogs...of-dudley.html

Old February 8th, 2015 #2276
John Wilkes

ZOG's 'army'.

A bunch of degenerate scum.

Old February 8th, 2015 #2277
Ian Smith son

Thirty people have been arrested at a protest against the planned construction of a mosque in the West Midlands.

Around 600 English Defence League (EDL) marchers descended on the town of Dudley on Saturday. Police said around 50 people turned out to oppose the protest but were prevented from reaching the main march by police.

The local council said many local businesses were forced to stay closed during Saturday shopping hours because of anxiety about the potential of violence.

“While West Midlands Police has no power to ban people from exercising their democratic right to express their opinions through protest, we have been planning the policing operation for months," Chief Superintendent Chris Johnson, who is responsible for policing in the town, said.

[url]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/thirty-people-arrested-at-edl-antimosque-march-in-dudley-10031730.html[/url

Old February 12th, 2015 #2278
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
At least one person has been arrested after more than 50 English Defence League protesters demonstrated outside Calderdale Magistrates’ Court this morning (Thursday) as 25 men appeared charged with serious sex offences against two girls.

A 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of committing a public order offence and is in police custody, a West Yorkshire Police spokesperson said.

Officers were forced to seal off the building at Blackwall as protestors surged towards the entrance.

As two people left the court, there was a confrontation and a group of demonstrators followed the pair into Halifax town centre.

Cars on Fountain Street had to stop as the group made their way into the town.

This morning, the group carrying banners marched from the town centre and gathered outside the court to stage a protest.

They shouted abuse at passers-by and people going into court, as police monitored the situation.

There was also an earlier confrontation between a member of the public and several EDL members but officers intervened.

There was a heavy police presence around the building and the road was closed ahead of the hearing. Extra officers were on patrol around the town centre.

A police spokesperson said: “Rest assured we have a comprehensive policing plan in place to ensure that the people that live, work and visit Halifax are safe and feel safe.

“The town centre will have an increased neighbourhood policing footprint. This includes neighbourhood officers, PCSO’s, Community wardens and two mounted officers.”

The 25 men face charges including rape, sexual activity with a child under 16 and trafficking for the purposes of sexual exploitation.
h ttp://ww w.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/updated-video-edl-demonstration-in-halifax-as-men-accused-of-sex-charges-face-court-1-7103275

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread