Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2021 #1
bedford

Default What is your beef? Share your current gripes.

Here are some of my gripes:
1. Why all the niggers wearing NASA shirts?
Sorry Tyrone, you need a PhD in science to get a position at NASA.
3rd grade math skills won't cut it.
2. Kaballah Harris praises black health care workers who are at the front lines of the pandemic.( At a recent speech during black history month).
She ignored all the white health care workers who have been at the front lines of the pandemic.
3. Biden compares politicians who want to ease mask restrictions to "dumb
Neandertals". Sorry Joe but Neandertals were not dumb. Their cranial capacity
actually exceeded that of Homo Sapiens. You would be better comparing them to dumb Negroids.

Anyone else want to share theirs?

Old March 7th, 2021 #2
bedford

Corporations wasting money on forced racial equality.
It won't work because money can't buy better brains. You can't change the dull nigger mind to make it smarter. So bringing down whites who achieve more will be the result.

Old March 7th, 2021 #3
bedford

Nigger Lloyd Austin is Biden's pick for secretary of Defense. His first priority is to rid the military of racists and extremists, i.e. white males.
Sorry Mr. Blue Gum, but white males do all the real work in the military.
Maybe you should focus more on Russia, the cold war with China in the South Pacific and ISIS first.
BTW, he bears a strong resemblance to Idi Amin.

Old March 7th, 2021 #4
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Maybe you should focus more on Russia
Napoleon and Hitler once focused on Russia.

What was the result of this?

Old March 7th, 2021 #5
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Napoleon and Hitler once focused on Russia.

What was the result of this?
I wasn't suggesting that Amerikwka should fight a war with Russia.
I think we should be aware of what Russia is doing. I am more in favor of de-escalating the nuclear arms race with Russia.

Old March 7th, 2021 #6
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I wasn't suggesting that Amerikwka should fight a war with Russia.
Ok

Quote:
I think we should be aware of what Russia is doing.
Russia, represented by Putin, explained to everyone what it would do in the event of a threat to its security:

"I am saying this directly and openly now, so that no one can blame us later, so that it will be clear to everyone in advance what is being said here. Russia will be forced to create and deploy weapons that can be used not only in the areas we are directly threatened from, but also in areas that contain decision-making centres for the missile systems threatening us.

What is important in this regard? There is some new information. These weapons will fully correspond to the threats directed against Russia in their technical specifications, including flight times to these decision-making centres.

We know how to do this and will implement these plans immediately, as soon as the threats to us become real. I do not think we need any further, irresponsible exacerbation of the current international situation. We do not want this.

What would I like to add? Our American colleagues have already tried to gain absolute military superiority with their global missile defence project. They need to stop deluding themselves. Our response will always be efficient and effective." - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=10

"Russia is ready to enhance cooperation with all interested parties. We are not threatening anyone or seeking to impose our will on anyone. At the same time, I can assure everyone that our efforts to strengthen national security were made in a timely manner and in sufficient volume. For the first time ever – I want to emphasise this – for the first time in the history of nuclear missile weapons, including the Soviet period and modern times, we are not catching up with anyone, but, on the contrary, other leading states have yet to create the weapons that Russia already possesses.

The country's defence capability is ensured for decades to come, but we cannot rest on our laurels and do nothing. We must keep moving forward, carefully observing and analysing the developments in this area across the world, and create next-generation combat systems and complexes. This is what we are doing today.

Reliable security creates the basis for Russia’s progressive and peaceful development and allows us to do much more to overcome the most pressing internal challenges, to focus on the economic and social growth of all our regions in the interest of the people, because Russia’s greatness is inseparable from dignified life of its every citizen. I see this harmony of a strong power and well-being of the people as a foundation of our future." - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=47

Quote:
I am more in favor of de-escalating the nuclear arms race with Russia.
The most recent of the materials that I posted on this topic is Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov's opening remarks at a briefing at the Rossiya Segodnya International Information Agency on arms control and strategic stability, February 11, 2021 - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=261

Old March 8th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Ok

Russia, represented by Putin, explained to everyone what it would do in the event of a threat to its security:

"I am saying this directly and openly now, so that no one can blame us later, so that it will be clear to everyone in advance what is being said here. Russia will be forced to create and deploy weapons that can be used not only in the areas we are directly threatened from, but also in areas that contain decision-making centres for the missile systems threatening us.

What is important in this regard? There is some new information. These weapons will fully correspond to the threats directed against Russia in their technical specifications, including flight times to these decision-making centres.

We know how to do this and will implement these plans immediately, as soon as the threats to us become real. I do not think we need any further, irresponsible exacerbation of the current international situation. We do not want this.

What would I like to add? Our American colleagues have already tried to gain absolute military superiority with their global missile defence project. They need to stop deluding themselves. Our response will always be efficient and effective." - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=10

"Russia is ready to enhance cooperation with all interested parties. We are not threatening anyone or seeking to impose our will on anyone. At the same time, I can assure everyone that our efforts to strengthen national security were made in a timely manner and in sufficient volume. For the first time ever – I want to emphasise this – for the first time in the history of nuclear missile weapons, including the Soviet period and modern times, we are not catching up with anyone, but, on the contrary, other leading states have yet to create the weapons that Russia already possesses.

The country's defence capability is ensured for decades to come, but we cannot rest on our laurels and do nothing. We must keep moving forward, carefully observing and analysing the developments in this area across the world, and create next-generation combat systems and complexes. This is what we are doing today.

Reliable security creates the basis for Russia’s progressive and peaceful development and allows us to do much more to overcome the most pressing internal challenges, to focus on the economic and social growth of all our regions in the interest of the people, because Russia’s greatness is inseparable from dignified life of its every citizen. I see this harmony of a strong power and well-being of the people as a foundation of our future." - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=47

The most recent of the materials that I posted on this topic is Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov's opening remarks at a briefing at the Rossiya Segodnya International Information Agency on arms control and strategic stability, February 11, 2021 - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=261
Do you know 'Brother John Trent?' He has a 'survival man Amazing' website!

Old March 8th, 2021 #8
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Do you know 'Brother John Trent?'
No, I don’t.

Quote:
He has a 'survival man Amazing' website!
I congratulate him on this achievement.

Thread